Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria (28731 Views)

One-Chance: Wike Vows To Tackle Violent Crimes In Abuja / Yahoo Boys: Oyo Has Highest Number Of Internet, Cyber Crimes In SouthWest – EFCC / The Nigerian Police Force Launches “police-vgs” Application To Combat Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 1:27am On Jul 26, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I will rather pass through robbery scene than walk where Nigeria police gather
we are not surprised, an average Nigerian is criminal in nature. So it is natural for you to be afraid of Police when you see them. Pass through robbery, na your gang members
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Ladycewhy(f): 1:34am On Jul 26, 2023
The development team surely made a kill. Govt money sweet sha. grin
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by sandland: 2:44am On Jul 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
#RenewedHope.

To no avail
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:53am On Jul 26, 2023
CyracksMrBlogger:
we are not surprised, an average Nigerian is criminal in nature. So it is natural for you to be afraid of Police when you see them. Pass through robbery, na your gang members
dey play ,just dey play.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Dozie32(m): 2:56am On Jul 26, 2023
ManirBK:
Mek I quickly report ipob members here in this forum because they are Lunatics and terrorist

See as you just de mumu yourself
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Dozie32(m): 2:58am On Jul 26, 2023
[quote author=ManirBK post=124657657]Mek I quickly report ipob members here in this forum because they are Lunatics

I don't blame you, I blame your stupid parents, who failed to give you a proper home training.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by wman(m): 3:01am On Jul 26, 2023
The problem is the Police hardly responds quickly to regular phone calls, not to talk of an internet-connectivity required app.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by ozome15(m): 3:22am On Jul 26, 2023
criminal Organization, trying to catch picking pockets. They should first use it to cleanens there organization.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by landiqa(m): 3:25am On Jul 26, 2023
Tackle hunger and depleted economy first before your good app at wrong timing.

Nonsense
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by broadman20: 3:43am On Jul 26, 2023
ManirBK:
Mek I quickly report ipob members here in this forum because they are Lunatics and terrorist

Hahahaha!

Also remember to report those who has been flogging your Oba and burning your farms in Ekiti and Oyo villages o!

Even some kidnapped and flogged your high class chief Olu Falaye and killed one of your Afanifere Leaders daughter Pa Fasoranti.

Be fast to report them before going to report those people giving you sleepless nights from another region.

Oluku
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by sandland: 3:50am On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by fombi: 4:07am On Jul 26, 2023
The person claiming title of a president is a criminal and he's also stealing the position,entire nation is a crime scene.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by NwaliE01: 4:23am On Jul 26, 2023
They know it wouldn't work. We know what will work but they will always refuse to do it. They should better tell us how much they wasted for this venture.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Karleb(m): 4:33am On Jul 26, 2023
grin grin
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Gbeng30(m): 4:36am On Jul 26, 2023
Does it going to change anything about police, no matter what Nigeria police in some situation is even worse than the criminal
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Integrafamoo: 4:53am On Jul 26, 2023
ChelseaArmy:

https://leadership.ng/police-unveil-emergency-app-to-tackle-crimes/
People that hardly attend to physical report, will they be effective online.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by LordGuru1: 4:57am On Jul 26, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by amusa00: 5:16am On Jul 26, 2023
How efficient is the first app that you now created another app. A beg make police no fool themselves nah Naija jungle we dey, where everyone dey search for whom to prey
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Rilwayne001: 5:22am On Jul 26, 2023
b0rn2fuck:

When you’re eventually robbed, you still blame the Nigerian police
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by longview007: 5:34am On Jul 26, 2023
S1nce1975:
This is a welcome development

GOOD MORNING !!!
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by projet: 5:36am On Jul 26, 2023
CuriousCart:
This should be moved to the joke section.

Haba....guy
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 5:54am On Jul 26, 2023
ManirBK:
You people always shouting IPOB up and down, this is how you voted this disaster of a president that is currently messing up this couy. Continue shouting IPOB
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 6:04am On Jul 26, 2023
Nice one but have they been responding to emergency before, that's when you will hear the CP wasn't reachable
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Chiefpriestt: 6:06am On Jul 26, 2023
ManirBK:
Mind44, Seun rule 2 broken
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by nwajesus12(m): 6:12am On Jul 26, 2023
ManirBK:
shut up
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Adeolajude(m): 6:16am On Jul 26, 2023
Hope it's the app gangan that would be deployed to the scene..
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Chucks13: 6:24am On Jul 26, 2023
ManirBK:

Pls this dem nee to be taken to custody snd this headless mobs a k a Disobidient.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Otasikwe(m): 6:25am On Jul 26, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
so shall it be throughout in your lifetime ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Bluntemperor: 6:30am On Jul 26, 2023
S1nce1975:
This is a welcome development

To IGP:
God bless the New IGP- Egbetokun.
1.Please, ensure you put in the Most Dynamic, Intelligence and Corrupt-Free Personnel, from time to time - to maintain and not to Suppress Criminals and Sensitive Information- pertaining into - Individuals,Govt Institutions,even at our Local levels across the Nation's and including Regular Borders Patrols,otherwise ,if compromised,then it will hunt them( Police- later.
2-There should be no one greater than Nigeria.
Therefore warn the Politicians,the Traditional Rulers and others,who likes to take Laws into their hands- by influencing the Crimes and Criminalities -through MONEY and Financial Inducements.
3-This is how things are done in a saner clime( Europe, America),etc,where our Youths and Politicians run into because People believed they are not safe with the Police in Nigeria!
4-Ensure from henceforth ALL POLICEMEN carried an -Identity Cards- showing there Names and Dept they represent! I .D- Cards should NOT be hidden or jettisoned,if you are doing the right thing!
5-Ensure this Table of Intelligence, should be Established all over Nigeria,not just in Abuja or in Lagos alone.You must be able to Spend good Money to obtain Information because the Criminals,drug pushers have more money at their disposal,to change things against the Law Enforcement Agencies,so the Police should be ready and Recruit the best hands!
6-The 'Change Starts With You', including, the Police and other Crime Fighters across the Country!
7-Also improve the Salary and Allowances of the Policeman( that can easily cater for their Families, School,etc),to make them serve the Masses better!
Get New Patrol Vans - for POLICEMEN, Specifically for this assignment to combatant Crimes Not to aid or abbet criminals,like the former SARS were doing! 'Police na your friends'
•This Is A New Nigeria- coming gradually into our being!
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by Annibo21: 6:49am On Jul 26, 2023
This country is so funny.
How can you create an App when most police offices don't have internet service... They dnt have CCTV placed at some strategic places... Their Arms are still not improved.
We're still playing in this country. Our government doesn't want any good for the Masses.
Ordinary Police Dial phone Number is not working in this country, and they came up with an App... Very funny. Let's watch n see
Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by dshe: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2023
App wey no dey work already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Including 2 Ladies Arrested In Niger State / We Can’t Stop Collecting Bribe In Anambra- Police Explode.... / Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.