Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,708 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies (21635 Views)

AbokiFX: Emefiele To Oniwinde Adedotun “Come Let's Fight” (Video) / CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts / CBN To Block Bank Accounts Of 18 Companies (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies by fxexperts: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2023
gaby:
Lol

Unending somersault.

Dem go soon bring back MMM at the rate they are going.
Lots like you are so clueless. you just want to batch every government. what is even your problem in this life.

ProducerXTN:
Wow,

Dem be freeze Nairabet? No wonder they have been quiet for long now.

Sporty bet and betking don overshadow them, street been no even remember say Dem still dey exist.

Congratulations to them
You see the stupidity of the previous administration support by that cone head Emefelefe. what did Nairabet ever do to them. they ban the local betting company who will keep the funds in Nigeria and licensed the foreign betting companies who will take their earning oversea. such cluelessness.

2 Likes

Re: Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies by naijaboy756: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2023
AareGaa:

Have you ever touched a dollar note before?
Do you even have a job?
send your details let me credit you to chop small

Stupid question
Re: Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2023
fxexperts:
They ban you call it cluesless. now another unban you still call it clueless. what do you bloody Nigerians want self.
I'm not an economist but I think we can have a better currency just by following basic economic steps of building a strong industrialised economy dependent on export and then we earn foreign exchange.

Look now, we export crude and earn dollars then we use that dollars to pay for finished product of crude oil when other sectors are in limbo and we can duly fix our refineries.

How do you define madness?!

Bros abeg I no wan talk. Make the drug baron and him group kuku kill those wey vote am.
Re: Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies by Kemadealadire(f): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2023
Some of those companies mentioned have been conducting their business freely even till now, who knew there was a ban on them.
Re: Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies by NinjaMetahuman: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2023
inoki247:
shocked shocked

I remember den Emifiele was blaming AbokiiFX for Dollar rise what a clueless man...
I ask myself how that fool became a banker let alone hold the highest position I the banking sector.

A roadside vulcanizer is 100times smarter than that fool.
Re: Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies by gaby(m): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2023
fxexperts:
Lots like you are so clueless. you just want to batch every government. what is even your problem in this life.

You see the stupidity of the previous administration support by that cone head Emefelefe. what did Nairabet ever do to them. they ban the local betting company who will keep the funds in Nigeria and licensed the foreign betting companies who will take their earning oversea. such cluelessness.

Yes, I just want to "batch" every government. You imbe.

Foaming from every corner of your smelly mouth.

Na gambling you want take rich abi? No go look for better work do.

OV/UN 4•5 go cut your life in half.

Unintelligent thing.
Re: Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies by fxexperts: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2023
Primusinterpares:
What will this has to do with the economy
Some of you guys are just jokers. if you donot know the impact of freezing investors account has to do with an economy of a country, then with all due respect you need to go back to primary school.

MarketDispatch:

Why blanket unfreeze without taking note of the crimes they had committed.
Some of you Nigerians are just plain wicked and praying for everyone but yourself to suffer for a crime the never committed. the heart of a black man is selfish and greedy.

CodeTemplar:
Looking for what to reverse to make Emefiele look bad to Nigerians. The exchange rate of dollar is now N860.
You Nigerians are serious jokers and suffering and smiling people. Jokers everywhere.
Re: Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies by fxexperts: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2023
gaby:

Yes, I just want to "batch" every government. You imbe.

Foaming from every corner of your smelly mouth.

Na gambling you want take rich abi? No go look for better work do.

OV/UN 4•5 go cut your life in half.

Unintelligent thing.
This guy is really one mad fool. Is it only Nairabet you see on your list. You are really a zombie who knows nothing in life rather than to batch evey government due to your failures in life. Oga fix your personal life and let others live their own life.
After do you even know how much betting generates for the UK government, but in your own dead country you decided to ban your local betting company and license the foreign ones. jokers.
Re: Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies by sammiewrite(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2023
fxexperts:

Bro or sis, when next you see comments like you just quoted, learn to ignore. You're an old member here and ought to have known people like that. When I saw his comment, I knew he would be from a particular part of the country and most likely will be supporting a particular candidate. I wasn't wrong when I went through his profile. They are the only group of people (of the more than 250 tribes in Nigeria) who calls Nigeria a zoo; who always calls for it to be burned down; and who always work against its success. You should know that he knows there was absolutely no basis for Emefiele and his crew to have banned accounts like AbokiFX and Nairabet, but that is who they're and must always live true to their identity.
Re: Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies by gaby(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
fxexperts:
This guy is really one mad fool. Is it only Nairabet you see on your list. You are really a zombie who knows nothing in life rather than to batch evey government due to your failures in life. Oga fix your personal life and let others live their own life.
After do you even know how much betting generates for the UK government, but in your own dead country you decided to ban your local betting company and license the foreign ones. jokers.

Yes, "batch".

Imbe
Re: Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies by Chi111(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
My standard chartered bank account has been placed POST NO DEBIT RESTRICTION over a month now. Nigeria our father’s farm and not only Land
Re: Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies by Oluuu1: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
iamloski:
scammer
i wonder why idiots are allowed to roam here. Pls how did i scam you, did you send anything to me and above all, didnt i tell you to check google for earnix online. Nonentity 3k is scam to you. Oh you are looking for free money.
Re: Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies by gaby(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
fxexperts:

Hello, I wish to kindly refer you to this link perhaps, you just might be able to reboot your dull brain to understand what I meant by "policy somersault" in my initial comment that drew you into bleating and foaming from every corner of your mouth like the emotional and tribal bigot that you all are.

Read this and give yourself and knock on your numbed skull.

https://www.nairaland.com/7778619/cbn-says-it-not-trying

What did your President say again about the "Naira float" and what is his mechanical CBN governor saying here?

Olodo rabatas
Re: Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies by ussv: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
I think this country is irredeemable, only God can save Nigeria the way things are going,
Re: Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies by chuose2: 1:04am On Jul 27, 2023
kelvindj98:
Good. The decision to freeze the accounts without any due process was wrong anyway. I hope abokifx resumes their services now that Emefailure is gone.
Stop calling him Emefailure please. undecided

Call him by his proper name Emedisaster angry
Re: Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies by fxexperts: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
gaby:

Hello, I wish to kindly refer you to this link perhaps, you just might be able to reboot your dull brain to understand what I meant by "policy somersault" in my initial comment that drew you into bleating and foaming from every corner of your mouth like the emotional and tribal bigot that you all are.

Read this and give yourself and knock on your numbed skull.

https://www.nairaland.com/7778619/cbn-says-it-not-trying

What did your President say again about the "Naira float" and what is his mechanical CBN governor saying here?

Olodo rabatas
We are on another topic and you are here bringing another topic about unifying exchange rate. this is the height of olodo kobo. I don't know if your zombie brain is working or not.
Re: Bamboo, Nairabet, Abokifx: CBN Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of 440 Persons, Companies by gaby(m): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
fxexperts:
We are on another topic and you are here bringing another topic about unifying exchange rate. this is the height of olodo kobo. I don't know if your zombie brain is working or not.

Dundee.

You just stole data to get back online you numbskull.

You came late to the party, nitwit.

What did you President say upon inauguration and what is his "Mechanic" CBN governor telling you in that link?

Akamu brain dey wan form intelligent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos / Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them / Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.