Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Married But In Love With Someone Else - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married But In Love With Someone Else (30248 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Cassandraloius: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
Let's call a spade a spade! Go get a therapist for you and your wife, this feeling is definitely not a good sign.

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by chatinent: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Well done, Idan, you tried so much to paint yourself as the light in this story when really you are 11pm.
Just look as how you made having an affair trivial and still shooting blanks as blames to your wife for not overlooking it when you told the lady off. Would you be so trivial if it was your wife having an affair?

Secondly, all those your NYSC prelim stories, your layoff, your this, your that, was not the problem you had! Just go straight to your adulterous sexual innuendos and stop the pity bluffs already! Your conscience was your first judge but you had to backup what you did with an introductory pity tale...well, bad news, no pity given. You were already looking for a reason to remove your wife figure in your life so you can envelope your new affair.

You need to work on yourself! You are the problem! I don't mince words.

When you have someone good, stop looking for someone better.

Believe you me, seek therapeutic help.

5 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by yemmight(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mhistasaints:
I've been married for four years now, and it seems my wife has become a stranger.

We've been having issues from the first year, mostly on different styles of life.
I am a guy who loves managing resources and very focused on achievements because I was born with a silver spoon but lost it due to the death of my father, I never wanted to experience the same thing as I did when he died.
She on the other hand is comfortable and okay with what she has, not too bothered about achievements.

I've been calling for management of resources for a while but she's the type that grew up in a very comfortable home and knows not how to manage resources.

Another issue on my part is that, she does not really care about how she looks and that's one of the things I care about.

I lost, or should I say resigned from my first job due to pressure and things became hard. I had to sell some of my landed properties so we could survive.

I got another Job and in six months, I made millions. We lived well until I wanted to chase my passion in banking again.

Got back into banking and to cut the story short, I met one lady where I was sent to. I loved her. I wish I had met her first honestly. In a year, she showed me a lot in the kind of woman I wanted. Then I lost my job again, this time because I wanted to go for youth service.

I got back home and I told my wife the game plan. I bought foodstuffs for at least two months and went for camp. In less than a week, my mother called me and was angry why I left my wife and two kids hungry. I exeated camp immediately and came back home. After investigating, I found out she sent the food to her mother who is an associate professor, without telling me and while she knows out conditions.

I got so angry. I wanted her out.
I considered things because my second child which she had by force is just 5months. She had the baby because she stopped taking contraceptives because of advice from people that if she has a male child for me, I'll stay.
After much, she can't leave, because who will take care of the boy?

Yesterday, she read my messages and discovered I was having an affair and wants to leave. I told the lady off this morning but, I still loved her.

I can't allow that. Even if she does, she has to wait for the boy to be at least a year old. Remember she was the one that wanted this baby, not me. Now she wants to leave the liability for me?
And I can't allow my kids to grow with her because I don't want them to learn such lifestyle.

What should I do?

So the boy has become a liability?
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by onadana: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
[color=#550000][/color]
Mhistasaints:
I've been married for four years now, and it seems my wife has become a stranger.

We've been having issues from the first year, mostly on different styles of life.
I am a guy who loves managing resources and very focused on achievements because I was born with a silver spoon but lost it due to the death of my father, I never wanted to experience the same thing as I did when he died.
She on the other hand is comfortable and okay with what she has, not too bothered about achievements.

I've been calling for management of resources for a while but she's the type that grew up in a very comfortable home and knows not how to manage resources.

Another issue on my part is that, she does not really care about how she looks and that's one of the things I care about.

I lost, or should I say resigned from my first job due to pressure and things became hard. I had to sell some of my landed properties so we could survive.

I got another Job and in six months, I made millions. We lived well until I wanted to chase my passion in banking again.

Got back into banking and to cut the story short, I met one lady where I was sent to. I loved her. I wish I had met her first honestly. In a year, she showed me a lot in the kind of woman I wanted. Then I lost my job again, this time because I wanted to go for youth service.

I got back home and I told my wife the game plan. I bought foodstuffs for at least two months and went for camp. In less than a week, my mother called me and was angry why I left my wife and two kids hungry. I exeated camp immediately and came back home. After investigating, I found out she sent the food to her mother who is an associate professor, without telling me and while she knows out conditions.

I considered things because my second child which she had by force is just 5months. She had the baby because she stopped taking contraceptives because of advice from people that if she has a male child for me, I'll stay.

Yesterday, she read my messages and discovered I was having an affair and wants to leave. I told the lady off this morning but, I still loved her.

I can't allow that. Even if she does, she has to wait for the boy to be at least a year old. Remember she was the one that wanted this baby, not me. Now she wants to leave the liability for me?
And I can't allow my kids to grow with her because I don't want them to learn such lifestyle.

What should I do?

You don't love the lady,you lust her.Even if you bring her into your home it's still the same complain.The problem is you not your wife.Act the man you're not the man that thinks with that thing in-between your thighs.

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Greystone: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
blazepascal:
This your story is complicated bruv.

Very complicated and confusing

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Emdebby2: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
This your story is confusing.

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by SINisSIN(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
Very stupid horseband. The lady made a great mistake for marrying you. Small sense you don't have. A great disgrace to men like us. See this nonsense this idiot is splitting. ASHEWO cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by chccho(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
It is how you try to normalize cheating for me, I don't know who thought you guys that whenever you have issues with your wife, the solution is to quickly land in another lady's bossom. Most of you married men don't even consider your kids when erection is involved, while faulting her please try and access yourself as well. As for your wife I'll advise you give her time she'll definitely outgrow her bad habits. You see why I don't want to ever have anything to do with a man less than 35yrs, a man above this age are so matured and know how to handle and tame their wife. The face I make when a 35 and below is toasting me.
Can I toast u?
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by izubext007: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
omo carry your cross ooo.... the one wey tinubu give to heavy so tay no body dey think well now. may be later i go advice you.

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by HaneefahRN(f): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mr perfect wey dey cheat
The angel outside too will soon show her other side which might even be worse than all these stories and justifications for cheating wey you dey write. Your own child is a liability. All the best to you.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by juman(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Rubbish content

Rubbish.
He is horrible man.

He should mend his marriage.
His main problem is adultery is in his eyes.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Stevenbright(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mhistasaints:

What should I do?

The fault is yours!

You are not contented with what you've got.

What if that lady is just pretending! She knows you are married and she is dating you! If you get married to her, she will also be dating other guys outside.

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by kenx1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hahahahaha very funny "she showed me a lot in the kind of woman I wanted" all women are the same... make do with wat u have...the truth is dey come like saint only to b vampires wen u marry dem BE CAREFUL

2 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by debeginin(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
You are already making a big mistake bro.
If your sidechick is as good as you claim,why has she not been long taken?
Any woman that knows that you are a married man yet going out with you is a BAD woman.
Go and apologize to your wife and work on your marriage.
Every relationship has it strength and weakness,yours is not different.
Lastly,you have told NL family your own side of the story,bring your wife here let's hear her own side.

Mhistasaints:

What should I do?
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Miyachi: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mhistasaints:

What should I do?

Granted exeat not 'exeated', there is no such word.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nobody is perfect and you cannot see everything before Marriage. Before Marriage, you should be ready to tolerate more when you start living together.

Sending the foodstuff you bought for her and the kids to an Associate Professor (her mum) is a big shame on her.

Cheating on her is enough for her to leave. What would you have done if she was the one that cheated on you?

Get some Elders to settle the matter.
Goodluck

Mhistasaints:

What should I do?
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Ellasure: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dimaya:
OP, you have to mend your marriage. It doesn't matter whether you wanted the child or not, the child is here and has to be raised well by both his parents.

Women do NOT love men. They see men mostly as utility- an implement/instrument that can be used. If the outside lady sees you finish like your wife has, she too will start to misbehave.

Also, when women have children, they are forced to change. Raising children especially below age 5, is extremely stressful. Your wife will have sleepless nights and she won't get enough rest. Better adapt and seek support of family members in childcare. It seems your wife is experiencing parenting burnout. She needs your understanding. You both need patience.

OP, you can still repair your marriage. Go to your wife, plead with her to overlook your indiscretions. Tell her it was a moment of weakness. And work on getting your family back together. Don't let your children suffer the consequences of growing up in a broken home.

I wish you all the best.

UPDATED
I don't care whatever the sidechic tells you, she doesn't care about you or what happens to your family and children. In all likelihood, this is how she thinks about you and your wife:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2hppHc_wFU

excellent suggestions.

all women, poor or rich are the same technically. don't ever assume that the outside women shows you love, they are interested in how stupid you really are.

man up sharp sharp. you are evidently ready for life with your abilities to get jobs easily. now you need a good lifetime plan of how to lead a successful life with women playing their fringe roles.

firstly stay with your married wife except she insists on going based on your phone messages, but I think if you show true concern for her again and assure her of a good lifetime opportunities she from a rich home will reasons and stay.

get your life on course with few mistakes coming from marital challenges. extra mistresses only complicate the life of a upward mobile young person. you can have mistresses when you are strong financially and matured with enough kids in the house.

don't start playing with distractions tooooo early in life.

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by na2016: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dimaya:
OP, you have to mend your marriage. It doesn't matter whether you wanted the child or not, the child is here and has to be raised well by both his parents.

I don't care whatever the sidechic tells you, she doesn't care about you or what happens to your family and children. In all likelihood, this is how she thinks about you and your wife:

Women do NOT love men. They see men mostly as utility- an implement/instrument that can be used. If the outside lady sees you finish like your wife has, she too will start to misbehave.

Also, when women have children, they are forced to change. Raising children especially below age 5, is extremely stressful. Your wife will have sleepless nights and she won't get enough rest. Better adapt and seek support of family members in childcare. It seems your wife is experiencing parenting burnout. She needs your understanding. You both need patience.

OP, you can still repair your marriage. Go to your wife, plead with her to overlook your indiscretions. Tell her it was a moment of weakness. And work on getting your family back together. Don't let your children suffer the consequences of growing up in a broken home.

These are tricky love decisions. I wish you all the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ2ulJMb_pk

OP; for the sake of your kids abeg get back to your wife. Some of us are remaining married today cos we don't want our kids to suffer.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by enemyofprogress: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Op let's exchange our wives. Come and carry Dominique and give me your wife for the rest of the year. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by NonsenseRubbish: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nonsense plus rubbish angry
Make two of una get out!
Go and pray this government will favor you, your wife , your side chick and your liabilities

2 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Anny69: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
How would you call your own son a 'liability'? undecided

That new woman that's acting like a saint now might be a demon when you marry her.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by achimendy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
It is how you try to normalize cheating for me, I don't know who thought you guys that whenever you have issues with your wife, the solution is to quickly land in another lady's bossom. Most of you married men don't even consider your kids when erection is involved, while faulting her please try and access yourself as well. As for your wife I'll advise you give her time she'll definitely outgrow her bad habits. You see why I don't want to ever have anything to do with a man less than 35yrs, a man above this age are so matured and know how to handle and tame their wife. The face I make when a 35 and below is toasting me.

Good advice though.

But if I toast you you won't accept me??
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by forexprophet(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
LET THE RICH MARRY THE RICH AND THE POOR MARRY THE POOR.....Una no go here word....marry your type if you are not ready to suffer either emotionally or materially. You are world apart. Don't inflict her with poverty ooo..... Package her and deliver her to her family while there is still time......

Love kill you there!!!

Mhistasaints:

What should I do?
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by BigYash: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
E no go pass big yash when confused op. Dear op please go back to your Darling wife..
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Miyachi: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mhistasaints:

What should I do?

It is not always greener on the other side, the lady you've suddenly fallen in "love" with will also have her shortcomings.

Marriage is a long-term commitment, for better or worse. I think you should build on your communication with your wife, let her see things from your perspective and help build her. It is your job and duty to correct and guide her.

Regarding your affair, it's left to you to decide but trust me, every person has his/her baggage. There is no perfect mate.

For all your wife's faults, she has been faithful, you're the unfaithful one. The problem lies with you.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Princedapace(m): 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nigerians love suffering and smiling. Obviously, u dont love ur wife anymore.
Divorce her.
Marry ur side chick, she will help take care of the new boy.
U would be fine. Or send hm to ur mom and when he is of age, u can take him.

Dont let anyone force u to remain married if u dont love ur woman again.
Nigerians should normalize this. The idea of staying in a loveless marriage should be discouraged.
After all, the whites that we copy, can divorce and remarry countless times.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by dheolexaone(f): 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
For the sane men in this category, my bad.
Majority out of the below 35 years old men have cockroach brain. All they want to do is explore.

My ex used the word "he doesn't want to marry a liability" not to talk of u calling Ur own child a liability,
I ended that relationship immediately.
Now he cries to my DM daily with my several abilities to guide him through.

There is a big difference between responsibility and liability.
The moment you find fault in your spouse in a marriage, trust me... You are going to a diminishing return.
Marriage means acceptance, we all manage ourselves and you communicate with each other when things ain't working out.
Pulling out ain't the last resort except for domestic violence.

Op, you are your own problem. Reset your memory and embrace your family.
That atutupoyoyo you are looking at now, ain't perfect either, na flirting dey sweet o. Reality will dawn on you when u both settle down.

In all, na u get Ur life. Live it! and u will see the reflection in years after.

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Ikea81: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
Oga you are the problem.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by bonnyhope: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mhistasaints:

What should I do?

You are still a boy

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by luminouz(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dimaya:

These are tricky love decisions. I wish you all the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ2ulJMb_pk

I agree with 'women do not love men'

But was he blind when he married ni?
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by We4all: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
My own be say, I don't want to start a thread, but drop a comment if you have remedy for yellowish eyes.

The individual is not sick, drinks excess water, don't smoke and always afford kitchen smokes. Why are the eyes always yellowish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation / Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains / Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.