Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. (7625 Views)

Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Keyzz: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
I will try to make it short as possible.
too many things have went down before I concluded this.(pardon my grammar errors)

I'm from IMO state.
I live in a flat in Lagos, and there is hospital close to my house, the hospital is not very active though, there are no regular patients

So There is this married Yoruba woman(nurse)
That just came to look after the hospital. She comes from home everyday, and she has 2kids.

She should be in her early or mid 40s but still look very OK though, slim and fair, Not like the normal black maybe fat married Yoruba women u see.
Now I have noticed that this woman wants something intimate from me.
initially I though she was just being liberal until I ran into her one day when coming back,
so we met And this woman stylishly rubbed my chest, and complimented my looks did same(simultaneously like we planned it)
People who were passing were looking when they heard that..and I felt so uncomfortable and I had to end the talk like I'm rushing home to meet some1 undecided

I'm still in my early 20s, average height, very fair, slim and good looking.
I came from a very good Christian home, though I'm not a saint. Lol
but Its against my Believe to mingle with married women, I can't just imagine that.
But this woman is trying to make me fall.
now she gives peck on my cheek( I swear)

I vividly remember the first day called her "aunty" she wasn't cool with that and responded to me coldly., now I call her by her name.

So She came yesterday wearing native attire and her gele perfectly tied(trust yoruba women with tying gele And traditional wears nau grin)
OMG this woman was looking so sweet than I initially thought... Seriously I'm afraid I will for for her seduction, but not sleeping with her maybe might take her to my room and use my finger. sad
I'm scared I have not done this before with a married woman, but this woman too sweet.
Haven't seen a married Yoruba woman this sexy.
And let me say this that I can bleep this woman without anyone knowing it due to the way my house and the hospital are situated
I'm confused I don't know what to do.
it's my self control keeping me till this moment. sad

Pls this is not a joke for those that would think I'm joking.
Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
Magun loading .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Keyzz: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Netanyahu1:
Magun loading .

I'm scared of that too grin
Also one of the reason I'm considering fingers

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hmmm.nawa o,married woman!!
Op,like the guy above me said,beware of 'magun'.Some men doesn't joke with their wives at all o
Don't goan die prematurely cos of one worn out pussy tongue
Be warned

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Poorboy: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
Married women are loose, just few anyone can't sleep.... I'm talking from experience LoL

6 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Keyzz: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
Poorboy:
Married women are loose, just few anyone can't sleep.... I'm talking from experience LoL

Bro this one wants finish me with seduction,
The green light is just too much

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by zolajpower: 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
Keyzz:

Ur finger It will get leprosy too o. For avoiding magun ,u may catch leprosy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Keyzz: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
Simplep:
Op,like the guy above me said,beware of 'magun'

Finger nko, does maGun work with finger game? undecided this woman has finished me.
Now my hearts beats fast whenever I see her undecided
Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Keyzz: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
zolajpower:

Ur finger It will get leprosy too o. For avoiding magun ,u may catch leprosy
grin
Pls be serious Does it catch the fingers?
Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
Be warned
Keyzz:

Finger nko, does maGun work with finger game? undecided this woman has finished me.
Now my hearts beats fast whenever I see her undecided
Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by 3phase(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
Av also watchd dz movie.Abeg remind m d title

2 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by lilmax(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
carry on bros

highest the husband go shoot you,kill you,beat you....na today you dey receive beatings?

baba carry on

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
You make me remember somethings now Lagos na wa o. Most married women for Lagos worse pass de one's wey dey single Once de know say you be baller and you enter town from abroad you go see dem falling over you. One day like dat 7 different married women come meet me for my hotel room but me i pity dem husbands and used finger

2 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Keyzz: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
3phase:
Av also watchd dz movie.Abeg remind m d title

Ok
Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Keyzz: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
DukeofNZ:
You make me remember somethings now Lagos na wa o. Most married women for Lagos worse pass de one's wey dey single Once de know say you be baller and you enter town from abroad you go see dem falling over you. One day like dat 7 different married women come meet me for my hotel room but me i pity dem husbands and used finger

Lagos married women are something else bro.
I have had other experiences that I refused to fall but this one is right color toy house and almost everyday.
I'm just holding on toy morals of "sleeping with married women is bad".
But I'm afraid I might fall.

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Trouble dey sleep
Yanga one go wake am
Baba no worry, d time d consequences go catch u,seduction go run leave u

2 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by kollinskollins(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
las las na problem go be your portion if you no flee.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by dayleke: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
Why you keep stressing the "Yoruba" in your write-up OP?

And the people giving you advice no fit see through you sef?

6 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Sammiel: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
Perhaps your aim is just to corrupt the mind of others here I guess. If not you would have fled from her by now or fallen for her temptation by doing her wish. The easiest way to die young for men/boys is to sleep with a married woman. They always look very nice and soft-hearted. But that one na your death warrant you dey sign so....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by ADRIAN88(m): 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Op! Bleep and you join your forefathers grin

3 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by OneCorner: 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
This is clearly a tribal post.
Op is just trying to be tribalistic
Simple

5 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
OneCorner:
Simple
There is nothing tribal in his post. He only mentioned once that the woman in question is Yoruba. Moreover igbo married ladies cheat better than any tribe.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
Simplep:
Op,like the guy above me said,beware of 'magun'.Some men doesn't joke with their wives at all o
Be warned

Let OP go and try it first, I know we'll soon hear his news on Linda ikeji.

Wait, how do you even know its worn out sef?
Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by 0koyeeboz: 12:05am On Feb 03, 2019
Keyzz:
too many things have went down before I concluded this.(pardon my grammar errors)

I'm from IMO state.
I live in a flat in Lagos, and there is hospital close to my house, the hospital is not very active though, there are no regular patients

. sad

Stupid liar, you that they disvirgined in October last year, you posted this below.
Keyzz:

I just joined this forum..
Pls Guys pls I need need help(i need an inexperienced girl) angry

Let me go straight to d point
I have been a virgin all my life until last month..
And have only did it once since then and the second time was with a prostitute because was feeling so Hot.
So I went to hotel nearby, After negotiating with a hoe I met.. we agreed on 4.5k, and I should pay before service that's the rule.
So I agreed and we entered room and I paid., She didn't even let me enjoy after one round she got up put on her cloth that it's enough that's what I paid for. angry
I guess she noticed I'm still new in the game and took the advantage.
So we started arguing and she was raising her voice to call her colleague and they rounded me and start shouting but I insisted that it's not what they we planned... Till they involved a razz looking guy smoking hemp so I had to quietly leave because I dnt want it to turn I to a scene that would disgrace me..

Pls guys help me... I dnt want to have this kind of experience anymore Pls sad
is there anyone who can help hook me up with an inexperience girl who is also new in the game and won't behave like that.
sad I don't mind giving the person a token as long as he helps me get what I want.
I live in Ikeja Lagos.

Pls no insult guys help an inexperience brother I'm just 21 and will be 22 next month.
Thanks

It is like konji has given you mental problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Keyzz: 4:22am On Feb 03, 2019
OneCorner:
Simple

How I'm I being tribalistic pls explainundecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Keyzz: 4:24am On Feb 03, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Stupid liar, you that they disvirgined in October last year, you posted this below.
It is like konji has given you mental problem.

So how does that show that I'm lying ,
If I disvirgin last year means this can't happen?

well believe it or not the story is very real.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Keyzz: 4:38am On Feb 03, 2019
When I read some comments here , I do nothing but to laugh, y'all are sick, well the story is as real as anything u can think of

2 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 03, 2019
DukeofNZ:

Ahhh... Only you, 7 married women, one day! Are you an Ambassador of Adultery?

6 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by ghettochild(m): 4:58am On Feb 03, 2019
Keyzz:

Magun my foot...
Oga do wetin u wan do n stop telling us u r confused..
So u need us to tell u to do or not to do...
Have ever come here to ask us when u wan bleep ur girl??
Abeg gerrarahere jor...
If u no do... Na ur luck... If u do na still ur luck...
Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Speedyconnect15: 5:45am On Feb 03, 2019
What do u want us to do?

To egg you on?
Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Donjazzy12(m): 6:45am On Feb 03, 2019
Keyzz:

I'm from IMO state.

So There is this married Yoruba woman(nurse)
That just came to look after the hospital. She comes from home everyday, and she has 2kids.

She should be in her early or mid 40s but still look very OK though, slim and fair, Not like the normal black maybe fat married Yoruba women u see.
Now I have noticed that this woman wants something intimate from me.
initially I though she was just being liberal until I ran into her one day when coming back,
so we met And this woman stylishly rubbed my chest, and complimented my looks did same(simultaneously like we planned it)
People who were passing were looking when they heard that..and I felt so uncomfortable and I had to end the talk like I'm rushing home to meet some1 undecided

I'm still in my early 20s, average height, very fair, slim and good looking.
I came from a very good Christian home, though I'm not a saint. Lol
but Its against my Believe to mingle with married women, I can't just imagine that.
But this woman is trying to make me fall.
now she gives peck on my cheek( I swear)

I vividly remember the first day called her "aunty" she wasn't cool with that and responded to me coldly., now I call her by her name.

So She came yesterday wearing native attire and her gele perfectly tied(trust yoruba women with tying gele And traditional wears nau grin)
OMG this woman was looking so sweet than I initially thought... Seriously I'm afraid I will for for her seduction, but not sleeping with her maybe might take her to my room and use my finger. sad
I'm scared I have not done this before with a married woman, but this woman too sweet.
Haven't seen a married Yoruba woman this sexy.
And let me say this that I can bleep this woman without anyone knowing it due to the way my house and the hospital are situated
I'm confused I don't know what to do.
it's my self control keeping me till this moment. sad

Animal! Wasted youth generation! Having a male child these days is equivalent of being childless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:57am On Feb 03, 2019
Smartini:

Ahhh... Only you, 7 married women, one day! Are you an Ambassador of Adultery?
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Someone Should Pls Get A Job For Bbmpin / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? / Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.