Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? (7356 Views)

One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? by CasieJ: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2011
Good evening my good friends in naira land, pls i would like to know the signs one could see to be sure someone throughly loves you, thanks,
Re: How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? by mashnino(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2011
the person will tell you I LOVE YOU
Re: How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? by Dyt(f): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2011
If he/she catches a grenade 4 u
Re: How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? by mashnino(m): 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2011
Dyt:

If he/she catches a grenade 4 u

lolz
Re: How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? by nicky4lif(f): 6:12am On Oct 09, 2011
(1)It will be written all over her(2)she will never get angry when ever she asked for somtin nd say u don't hav(3)she will be willing to make sacrifices,even without u asking or knowing abt it,nd many more.
Re: How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? by CasieJ: 6:50am On Oct 09, 2011
sad[/b] There is no better response, i need a matured answer,
Re: How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? by mashnino(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2011
Casie J:

sad[/b] There is no better response, i need a matured answer,

until sum1 tells you that the question u re askin is stupid abi?
Re: How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? by Arosa(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2011
If you want to know that someone loves you, wait till you fall sick, his/her responds towards you would tell you the answer. wink
Re: How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? by coded777: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2011
nicky4lif:

(1)It will be written all over her(2)she will never get angry when ever she asked for somtin nd say u don't hav(3)she will be willing to make sacrifices,even without u asking or knowing abt it,nd many more.

Poster, manage this one.
Re: How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? by Dynamique: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2011
Natutal instinct wud tell u dat,but dont mis-interpret signals oooh,some pple r just plain weird&complex.
Re: How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? by Cuddlemii: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2011
@op

I suggest you stop asking questions & find out. There is no way to find out if someone loves you or not. Its not like you can measure it via a thermometer or carry out an hypothesis to find out the result. One thing for sure is this, we all know when we are loved, cared for & appreciated. Some ladies just always stick around because they love, given out love too much or scared they would never find another. When you are happy with a guy/girl, when he/she gives you peace of mind and you share a special bond of friendship, then that to me is a better offer than love, what else is there to life than those 3 things. Search for love from now till eternity, I doubt its that rampant because it has been abused, it can be lost or you can stop feeling it but those above 3 keeps the relationship nourished, stable & consistent. From those 3, love will eventually grow & if it doesn't you are better with those 3 than a fallacy or fantasy or mis-conception.

How old are you anyways?

1 Like

Re: How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? by bekay911(f): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2011
cuddlemi can h pls lecture me on love101 grin grin grin grin
Re: How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? by lilkech(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2011
@op. if someone resorts to using jazz for your attention, then you better manage that persons love well okay.
Re: How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? by Ranoscky(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2011
mashnino:

until sum1 tells you that the question u re askin is silly abi?
Lol.

OP, If u wanto know if a girl really and truely loves u or not, then I'll advice u to jump in an ocean full of GREAT WHITES (if u know wot dat means)!

If she attends ur funeral, then you'll know that she really and truely loves you!

But if she didnt, then ur family will ask you NOT to date her in ur next life (cos she didnt attend ur funeral)!

Hope this helps!
Re: How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? by CasieJ: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2011
@ mashino, d question is silly because, u've a silly answer. *winks*
Re: How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? by CasieJ: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2011
@ Ronascky you'll first of all jump inside d ocean, so i'll know if it works, nonsense answer, grin
Re: How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? by Blazing88(f): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2011
@op
U will just know
nobody can explain that to you
Cos people are different.
Re: How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? by quadrant4: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2011
blazzing88 have you check your mail?
Re: How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? by thetelz(m): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2011
@lmao the question sef is silly now, so why won't you get silly answers on nairaland. It depends on every individual. Like someone said earlier, he/she would take some risks at times except jump in from of train o

(1) (Reply)

4 Signs She Is Sexually Experienced / Why I Fear Toasting Girls? / She Left Me Because I Was Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.