Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? (2649 Views)

Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by kkins25(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
cococandy:

The election really did damage. one of my long time friends (I’m talking primary school) is even in APC as a politician grin. Small girl oh. She just entered politics so that she can work her way up to contest in the near future. I can’t blame her because that’s the party where she could find support and people to take her seriously being so young. But we just don’t discuss politics to avoid heavy feelings and harsh words. I’ve learned some things are best left alone because people really get deep in their feelings when beliefs and politics are involved. But man it was something when the votes were being counted. Ha

Don't discuss politics ke? Left alone ke? when it is not a secret tomb.. We will tear shirt! tear trouser! scatter WhatsApp.. If they block me there, i match to FB..

it is writen, We no cime this world come find peace, na sword we carry come. Mama will fight pikin, pikin will fight papa... 😂 😂
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by haybhi1(m): 12:47am On Jul 28, 2023
Klass99:

Kindly leave me out of your ramblings, nonsense and stupidity. You don't know jack about me, my personal beliefs, values or ideologies.

Yes, I admire and respect President Tinubu because he, his predecessors and successors (Lateef Jakande, Mobolaji Johnson, Raji Fashola etc) made Lagos State an enabling and empowering environment where I could migrate to, from my home state to make and earn a living.

Lagos State has been good and favourable to me. I have thrived and flourished in this state through different work opportunities, training opportunities and the human resources, I've been exposed to. Opportunities and experiences which I cherish and appreciate. If my state governors (past and present) had done what Jagaban and his predecessors did in Lagos, I wouldn't be here and I never would have left my home state in the first place, in search of a productive and meaningful life.

Is there anything wrong with applauding one of the men/ex governors (Jagaban) who has contributed to a meaningful life for me? Some of you who run your dirty mouths waaaa on this forum insulting him day and night, were or are in the same boat as me. You left your home states for Lagos, you have reasonably done well in Lagos, better than you could have ever done in your states, yet you lack basic courtesy and respect for the man and his achievements. Is he your mate?

Why don't you guys move back to your home states or better still move to Peter Obi's Anambra State and see if you can achieve what you have in Lagos or if your lives will be any better in those places. ...

FYI, I don't have political affiliations with the APC, PDP or any political party. If I am impressed by the actions/achievements of a person or persons, I will applaud them and not concern myself about what political party they belong to. I am not pro -japa or anti-japa, either, I am a japa with sense kind of person and I don't need to explain myself to you.

Please respect yourself and stay in your lane! If you suffer from an inferiority complex where you believe the white man's land and things are better I DON'T. I am also in a very foul mood today, don't make me take it out on you.

Omo, you have my regard for this response. It couldn't be more intelligent. If you're in a tensed mood and can still manage this composed and brilliant response, oozing a strong objectivity and wisdom, It'll be nice to look out for your responses.
You live your moniker. Massive salutes to you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by Gerrard59(m): 2:51am On Jul 28, 2023
Treadway:
well said bro.

But yea I should be appreciative that these bastards have made the country a desolate place in just 8 years, and are clearly on track to make the next 4-8years the worst ever
Lastly, I can only imagine what APC supporters would have said/done had PO made his personal company collect 20% of all revenue generated in his state from when he was governor till date, made his daughter the head of markets to collect revenue there too from then till this day, made one of his boys the head of garages to collect there too from then till this day, and planted his wife in the senate since 1999 amongst others...e for loud gan. Nigerians will utterly deserve whatever APC does to this country, as dem see even 100k votes, e mean say many people still need to learn a thing or two.

They would have cried their lungs out. After all, they did the same with Jonathan. Someone like Gbawe will write epistles that have NEVER made sense. These monkeys praised Aregbe as one man sent from heaven only for him to vacate office and everyone noticed the destruction he plunged a state like Osun into. In 2012, they kicked against the removal of subsidy, which was the best time to remove it. Their defense? Jonathan was corrupt, but Buhari is not. I am even happy Buhari won in 2015 if not we would have been told he is the best president Nigeria never had.

Hungry opportunists everywhere!

The aim of this thread is simple: you people have through your tribal and brutish support allowed Buhari to ascend into power and Tinubu to continue from where Buhari stopped. Since others want to dissociate from Nigeria in the meantime or forever, let them be. BTW, ALL these monkeys have second passports o. They have options should things get even more difficult. You people have been wicked enough with your demonic support. But let others leave if they wish to. Buy whatever properties they are selling.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by Gerrard59(m): 2:59am On Jul 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I really hate those who brought APC into power. That party is a poverty generating disaster.

From 2015. Buhari should have never been allowed to become president. He had antecedents dating to 1984. The history was there for all to see. He was and has always been thoroughly incomptenent. Mind you, some people even campaigned for him in 2007 and 2011 till 2015 and 2019. Yes, they even sponsored jingles in radio stations!!!!

Satan is a learner where they are.

As for hatred, I don't think you hate them as much as I do. I really hate people who support anything APC and Buhari. It is grudge I will hold till thy kingdom come.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by Gerrard59(m): 3:06am On Jul 28, 2023
Acidosis:

On the issue of respect for a so called Lagos landlord, I'd rather pretend I didn't read that. I have relatives who have been in Lagos since the 80s, and all of a sudden, because of one man's crooked ambition in 2023, they are being treated like "strangers" who should be alienated and banned from participating in political affairs in a cosmopolitan state? It's outrageous fr! Even a son of the soil, Jimi Agbaje, has become a nonentity because of this same man!

The election was an eye-opener, not necessarily because of the choices people made, but the reasons behind their choices were baffling I saw people who clearly wanted Tinubu simply because they didn't want an Igbo man to be president. Dem no even hide am. Saw people who disliked Obi and his ambitions because an Igbo woman/man somewhere broke their heart many years ago. It's unbelievable the things I saw.

I am not a hypocrite either. Many times on this platform, I've criticised the governor of my state, but since I don't live there, there's only so much I can truly know. The man hasn't even paid my parents' gratuities despite calling him out here and on Twitter, but we read here on Nairaland about how his wife bought around 100 million naira ride while people were struggling with flooding. Why would anyone not hate these animals?! Ahhh

won't stop for as long as bad governance persist.

My stance has always been consistent: people have the right to support or choose whom they like. However, they should not be disenfranchised on whom to vote for. Just because they wanted Tinubu to win, these people flogged their neighbours, used charms on others, blocked off the roads, termed children from mixed homes as tainted blood etc. Even went to the extent of restricting fellow clan members who did not look like them from exercising their franchise. I never witnessed such full-blown tribalism before.

Tomorrow, dem go dey chant racism. Racism kill them there! I rather live with racists in a prosperous society than reside with tribalists where everyone is inhaling generator fumes.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by sukkot: 7:58am On Jul 28, 2023
Acidosis:

I hope you realize that these nasty comments are somewhat mutual. And when you say "go somewhere," you can't be so certain that those making those nasty comments online are actually "going to Lagos" or any part of yoruba land.

I also hope you realize that many of these nasty comments and physical attacks became widespread because Obi got a massive support base.

It's really funny how damaged Nigeria has become because of political desperation. Growing up, my Yoruba language was really bad. When I got into Uni, I found myself among Igbos. These guys spoke the best Yoruba I knew at that time because they live in Lagos. My point? People who don't want to blend with you won't learn your language in the first place.

Another point? The whole nasty attacks blew up only recently because they were sponsored by politicians. We all are witnesses to these events.
I get you bro this whole racial brouhaha has turned into a never ending back and forth . Some of it is politically motivated and some of it is just how people feel based on observations. Either way we all need to respect ourselves and respect our boundaries and each hold our governors to task so that all of Nigeria would be developed so we can all spread out. It’s this packing like sardines into just a few viable states that is causing all this friction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by sukkot: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2023
Klass99:

You sound like a casanova lover boy. I tell you say you be werey before na but a very likable werey wink

Thanks Sukkot, some folks just want you to join in, on their hate and dislike for others, without justification. When you share your reality they still get peppered and want to beef you on top of it again.

Thank you too wink I learned a long time ago that thoughts do become things. It takes way too much energy to be bitter and negative abeg. But then again our life experiences can cause the kind of energy we exude or is it our reaction and personal attitudes to those experiences?

grin Fear not I am in a better mood today! We all have our moments of 5 minutes madness and I was seeing red yesterday because this is how people set you up for trolls and bullies on this forum, by peddling lies and false statements about you. You ignore them once or twice and they keep it up, it was necessary to set this one straight. I am sure I will catch you in your element of 5 minutes madness one day, because they'll always be people who provoke and instigate discord/hate with their acrimonious posts or threads.

lol I don’t even mind beefing intelligently and jokingly to be honest with you . It’s just the wrong time. Tinubu is turning up the heat inside this contraption and I am slowly adjusting and adapting to the heat so I no even get time like that to Dey beef lmao. Who get time to Dey beef when to fill gas tank is like 30k cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by gforce5: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2023
Gerrard, you need to stop giving these people attention. The more you talk about them, the more popular they become and the more embolded they are to air out their views on this platform. I once mentioned that Nigerians suffer from what is called "Crabs in a bucket" syndrome. That is, they want to be the gatekeepers to success. They don't want their fellow countrymen to have the same opportunities as them.

I also have a second passport courtesy of me having lived in Europe for almost 13 years. I'm currently based in Nigeria and do travel back and forth while I can. Despite this, you will never see me discourage people from traveling out. I only tell people to have a full-proof plan before they JAPA so that they will not end up having any regrets. Nigeria is a necessary evil but at the same time, it is very tough. If you can't help people to cope with this messed up administration, don't discourage them for seeking alternative options outside Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by Klass99(f): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by sukkot: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
Klass99:

Aww......this was such a sweet and heart warming text. I appreciate it, mwaahhh kiss. @ The bolded, I try!

I honestly think we'll be fine. I have learnt from Mary Morrissey that;

1. Attitude is the secret to making good things happen.
2. Choosing the right attitude will keep you on the path of success

Her words are so true! I've seen it happen in my life and the lives of others. I've seen this play out in the lives of public figures like Leo, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal. And I don't think they even know about Mary/her teachings, they were simply being their true selves.

hmmm I think I will look into this Mary Morrisey woman. Sounds interesting . Good looking out on the heads up about her wisdom

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by AntiTerrorist: 4:39am On Sep 14, 2023
Curse777:
cool.

Ordinarily they are helping your life but you love making terrible decision like picking third class Philosophy graduate of Nssuka over Business Administration and Accounting honors Chicago State University graduate

You sell your father's house land and property to Europe, to work menial job and pay bills and rent saving little, till you are fustrated to join Drug and Fruad... Sooner than later you get arrested

if you are abroad
do your scholarship
pursue your PR
do what took you there
and STOP advising people about anything. just keep shut.

the hundreds of thousands of people crossing the sahara, crossing the seas, illegally (because they dont know any better) aren't stupid!

you are African in Europe/Americas, it means you relocated or someone in your lineage left Africa. SOMEONE LEFT!!!
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by Kelechi009: 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Today is 22nd of October 2023.

> 1 Dollar is ₦1,174.120 and 1 Pound is ₦1,431.854

> I had to come back to this thread because of all the mouth waglers who are hell bent that Tinubu is their role model & they would rather die for him even with their own life because they are so proud of his work in Lagos.

> In just 4 months, this are the achievements below:

1. It has been clearly proven he is a drug peddler, It has been clearly proven that he was a drug dealer.
2. It has been proven that the Chicago School Graduation Certificate he provided was fake by a US court.
3. Fuel is 700, Subsidy has been removed as claimed & now returned because Tinubu couldn't keep up with the changes.
4. Dubai has banned 90 days visit visa for Nigerians permanently.
5. A loaf of slice bread is now ₦1,000 which used to be ₦300 last year.
6. Someone mentioned that Dollar was ₦850 in July but look at us now, so happppppppy! Yaay! let's celebrate.

> Wow! I am soo happy for Tinubu, Yaay! let's celebrate.

> Happy time for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kelechi009:

> 1 Dollar is ₦1,174.120 and 1 Pound is ₦1,431.854

> I had to come back to this thread because of all the mouth waglers who are hell bent that Tinubu is their role model & they would rather die for him even with their own life because they are so proud of his work in Lagos.

> In just 4 months, this are the achievements below:

1. It has been clearly proven he is a drug peddler, It has been clearly proven that he was a drug dealer.
2. It has been proven that the Chicago School Graduation Certificate he provided was fake by a US court.
3. Fuel is 700, Subsidy has been removed as claimed & now returned because Tinubu couldn't keep up with the changes.
4. Dubai has banned 90 days visit visa for Nigerians permanently.
5. A loaf of slice bread is now ₦1,000 which used to be ₦300 last year.
6. Someone mentioned that Dollar was ₦850 in July but look at us now, so happppppppy! Yaay! let's celebrate.

Keep calm. There's a silver lining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by Kelechi009: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Keep calm. There's a silver lining.

Okay cool, i will remind you of this Silver Lining by next year October when 1 Dollar is ₦4000.

Agbado supporters are already regretting on Twitter, I'm waiting for the ones on Nairaland to speak up, with time regret is inevitable.
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kelechi009:

Okay cool, i will remind you of this Silver Lining by next year October when 1 Dollar is ₦4000.

Agbado supporters are already regretting on Twitter, I'm waiting for the ones on Nairaland to speak up, with time regret is inevitable.

4000 naira is a lot o. If that happens dea, a Corolla might be selling for 15 million naira.
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by lastkingsman: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
We are on a super highway to financial catastrophy. All eyes on p&id case tomorrow here in UK
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by Gerrard59(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2023
Kelechi009:

be ₦300 last year.

Next time, please mention monikers. It seems you are a little bit afraid. grin
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by Gerrard59(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

4000 naira is a lot o. If that happens dea, a Corolla might be selling for 15 million naira.

I agree, but it is possible if oil theft is not curtailed - which ballooned under their Royal Fvcktard, Buhari. If God wants to punish Pablo EscorBAT, oil price plummets below $70 per barrel. But if at almost $100 per barrel, as I write this post, we cannot meet OPEC quotas, it tells us that it would be much worse when the price reduces.

I won't lie though - there is this inner joy I derived from seeing how the Nigerian economy is. Germans call it schadenfreude. grin
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by Kelechi009: 8:38am On Oct 23, 2023
Gerrard59:

Next time, please mention monikers. It seems you are a little bit afraid. grin

Yes you are right, It looks like we are picking on those people but they will surely see those updates.

Because all of them were crying on the thread as they saw it that you attacked them deliberately. Including one that has a foreign passport but always advising people to stay in Nigeria. I have been avoiding him too.

I will surely remind everyone of their stupid decisions. Because they will suffer it.
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by IbeOkehie: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kelechi009:

Yes you are right, It looks like we are picking on those people but they will surely see those updates.

Because all of them were crying on the thread as they saw it that you attacked them deliberately. Including one that has a foreign passport but always advising people to stay in Nigeria. I have been avoiding him too.

I will surely remind everyone of their stupid decisions. Because they will suffer it.

What makes you think he actually has a foreign passport? Do you know his name? Or any other bona fides? I'm interested in how anyone can make such a determination from an ANONYMOUS handle on a message board.
Did he back up his claim with anything you can check online or in real life?

And this is one of the big problems that undermine the usefulness of discussions here. Anyone can post any nonsense and there's no way to evaluate the context.

Yes there's some people that you can tell from the cadence of their commentary that they're telling the truth but the vast majority here are just catching cruise. I came to this board to learn and expand my CONTEXT but it's turned out to be the usual rubbish from half baked Nigerian university graduates.

Nonsense. Again, HOW do you know he has a foreign passport? Do you know his name? Him and his kind keep insisting that average living standards for residents in Nigeria are better than the average living standards for Nigerians in the UK. I myself have MANY relatives and friends in the UK including recent arrivals and of course I have people in Nigeria.

I know for a fact that people in the UK live better and have more money, from personal experience and observation. How can you assign any credibility to someone who claims otherwise? 🤔 I'm REALLY INTERESTED in how you know he has a foreign passport given he is telling BLATANT LIES about ordinary, well known issues. Do tell, please 🙏

Good Luck to Nigerians.
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by Kelechi009: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
IbeOkehie:

What makes you think he actually has a foreign passport? Do you know his name? Or any other bona fides? I'm interested in how anyone can make such a determination from an ANONYMOUS handle on a message board.
Did he back up his claim with anything you can check online or in real life?

And this is one of the big problems that undermine the usefulness of discussions here. Anyone can post any nonsense and there's no way to evaluate the context.

Yes there's some people that you can tell from the cadence of their commentary that they're telling the truth but the vast majority here are just catching cruise. I came to this board to learn and expand my CONTEXT but it's turned out to be the usual rubbish from half baked Nigerian university graduates.

Nonsense. Again, HOW do you know he has a foreign passport? Do you know his name? Him and his kind keep insisting that average living standards for residents in Nigeria are better than the average living standards for Nigerians in the UK. I myself have MANY relatives and friends in the UK including recent arrivals and of course I have people in Nigeria.

I know for a fact that people in the UK live better and have more money, from personal experience and observation. How can you assign any credibility to someone who claims otherwise? 🤔 I'm REALLY INTERESTED in how you know he has a foreign passport given he is telling BLATANT LIES about ordinary, well known issues. Do tell, please 🙏

Good Luck to Nigerians.

Oga no be today I come Nairaland. He has a foreign passport, don't stress me abeg. He knows himself.

Today is Sunday. Cho cho cho too much.
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by IbeOkehie: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kelechi009:

Oga no be today I come Nairaland. He has a foreign passport, don't stress me abeg. He knows himself.

Today is Sunday. Cho cho cho too much.

Who is stressing you? I know for a fact he doesn't have a foreign and I mean Western nation passport. You've been deceived and that's OK, it happens.

Happy Choooo Chooo Sunday to you too.

And Good Luck to you all.
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by VULCAN(m): 1:40am On Dec 01, 2023
That your previous post you referred to is a work of art.

Kudos

Gerrard59:
Like I have stated:

In summary, there is literally a straight line between someone who is constantly and consistently anti-relocation and the person being a supporter of APC and anything Tinubu. At this point, the bond seems to be unbreakable. If you must seek advice regarding relocation, always pay close attention to certain monikers and their posts.
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by Gerrard59(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16
We want his brain, not his body. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16
Gerrard59:
We want his brain, not his body. grin grin grin grin grin grin

He trained to be president for 20 years. He's ready. He built Lagos. He has an eye for talent. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by CaveAdullam: 8:02pm On Feb 16
tensazangetsu20:

He trained to be president for 20 years. He's ready. He built Lagos. He has an eye for talent. grin grin grin

In the Chatham House interview, Tinubu refused to share his strategy with the audience because in his words "he didn't want Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar to copy him".

People opened their two naked eyes to vote and defend APC and Tinubu.

It was cringe.
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16
CaveAdullam:

In the Chatham House interview, Tinubu refused to share his strategy with the audience because in his words "he didn't want Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar to copy him".

People opened their two naked eyes to vote and defend APC and Tinubu.

It was cringe.

Men from 2020 I already saw that tinubu was going to be Nigeria's next president and started planning my exit. I knew he will be bad but even his level of bad has completely super exceeded my expectations. I would never imagine the naira loosing 100 percent of it's value within 8 months. For someone as pessimistic as I am, if you told me this last year I will say you are lying. I can't even imagine things in 2 to 3 years talk less of 8 years. How many people will be alive after 8 years with these sort of policies?

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by dopedan(m): 8:11pm On Feb 16
tensazangetsu20:

Men from 2020 I already saw that tinubu was going to be Nigeria's next president and started planning my exit. I knew he will be bad but even his level of bad has completely super exceeded my expectations. I would never imagine the naira loosing 100 percent of it's value within 8 months. For someone as pessimistic as I am, if you told me this last year I will say you are lying. I can't even imagine things in 2 to 3 years talk less of 8 years. How many people will be alive after 8 years with these sort of policies?
bros calm down, ur own don dey too much for here, no be just last year u japa u don dey cap nonsense, as bad as Nigeria is we go still survive am, people are still making it here, go to places like lagos island u wont believe the way money is sprayed in the clubs, people are buying cars everyday, new buildings are coming up. People here are achieving things you will not smell in ur next 10 years, so calm down
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by lastkingsman: 8:20pm On Feb 16
dopedan:
bros calm down, ur own don dey too much for here, no be just last year u japa u don dey cap nonsense, as bad as Nigeria is we go still survive am, people are still making it here, go to places like lagos island u wont believe the way money is sprayed in the clubs, people are buying cars everyday, new buildings are coming up. People here are achieving things you will not smell in ur next 10 years, so calm down

So your measure of success of a nation is that some people are spraying money in the clubs in the commercial capital of the nation ?

Kai. You are an idiot. Go and learn how to measure economic progress of a nation and we can talk. WTF
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:23pm On Feb 16
lastkingsman:

So your measure of success of a nation is that some people are spraying money in the clubs in the commercial capital of the nation ?

Kai. You are an idiot. Go and learn how to measure economic progress of a nation and we can talk. WTF

You know someone who supported APC by just the kind of comments they make. I am quite sure even in Afghanistan and Lebanon you have people spraying money in night clubs but that doesn't make their economies great.
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by Mcslize: 11:29pm On Feb 16
Remain one person. The list will not be complete without mentioning A.K.A ogbonti the die hard APC clown.
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Against Relocation (japa)? by Gerrard59(m): 1:50am On Feb 17
Mcslize:
Remain one person. The list will not be complete without mentioning A.K.A ogbonti the die hard APC clown.
]]

Oh! He even supports APC?! shocked

No wonder he wants young and ambitious Nigerians to remain there! Nah!!! The average APC supporter is cruel, wicked and disgusting! The evidence is too glaring for anyone to deny it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Canada Or London Which Is Better? / How True?: Don’t Make Mistake Of Migrating To Canada, It’s A Fool’s Paradise / I Am From Germany, I Need Detail To Visit Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.