Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence (28448 Views)

Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards / High-powered Nigerian Delegation Arrives In Niamey To Engage With Coup Plotters / Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Crafteck1: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
ecolime:

If you no pity yourself, pity your parents. You can get locked up for this nonsense you just typed.

You don't need to mention Nigeria until your innuendo is classified as an incitement against the state.

He said one of

1 Like

Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Puss360(f): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Craddock:
You will explain to the authorities what you know I mean with that comment....

Please furck off and advice your Federal Government to reduce your sufferings.
Okay.... Nnamdi kanu started like you... Look where he is currently...
If u don't like the country, then pack your sack bag and leave...
Don't come and be inciting violence...
A word is enough for the wise..
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Craddock: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Puss360:

Okay.... Nnamdi kanu started like you... Look where he is currently...
If u don't like the country, then pack your sack bag and leave...
Don't come and be inciting violence...
A word is enough for the wise..
You're the dumb one mentioning Nigeria. 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Padipadi(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Craddock:
Give this sanctimonious bullshit to your friends and families
I just informed them o. They said you are a bastard if you can't do your worst.
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Craddock: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
Padipadi:

I just informed them o. They said you are a bastard if you can't do your worst.
Don't mistake me for your Dad. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by tabaralph: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
ecolime:

If you no pity yourself, pity your parents. You can get locked up for this nonsense you just typed.

You don't need to mention Nigeria until your innuendo is classified as an incitement against the state.

They don’t learn lessons, all those indomie generations what did they know about coups and wars
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Jagabanarmy: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
Craddock:
Similar thing will happen in one of the biggest country in West Africa.

Since some stubborn politicians are forcing themselves on the populace.

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary.
Your comment is uncalled for... democracy is far better than military government.we don't need military rule in Nigeria.
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Craddock: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Your comment is uncalled for... democracy is far better than military government.we don't need military rule in Nigeria.
Take your time, read my comment, ask yourself, "Is Nigeria the only country in West Africa"?

Did the guy I quoted mentioned Nigeria in his comment?

Answer that question and see how silly you are.

1 Like

Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by frowland(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
Craddock:

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary.

Protest against bad governance is different from protest trying to topple the government. One of the above will definitely lead to death from live ammunition directed straight at you and dead body thrown into the dustbin of history. Be guided.
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Craddock: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
frowland:

Protest against bad governance is different from protest trying to topple the government. One of the above will definitely lead to death from live ammunition directed straight at you and dead body thrown into the dustbin of history. Be guided.
Take this advice and use it to buy brain supplements.

Na una dey mention Nigeria here not me.
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Padipadi(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
Craddock:
Don't mistake me for your Dad. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not at all cos you aren't worth being a father. An animal like you can't give birth to human being.
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Craddock: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Padipadi:

Not at all cos you aren't worth being a father. An animal like you can't give birth to human being.
You are still mistaking me for your Dad
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Padipadi(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
Craddock:
You are still mistaking me for your Dad
Not at all. I v an excellent dad. But you are an offspring of deadbeat, incorrigible, hopeless, useless, valueless, tasteless, imp.
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Judybash93(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
ecolime:

Niggi please

1 Like

Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by jaxxy(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
ecolime:

Do u know the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has been breached by desprate undemocratic elements in attempt to subvert the will on the people and the state?

1 Like

Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Enice(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
Craddock:

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary.
keep dreaming! Let your Mumu candidate go to court and prove how he won the election. If una do anyhow, una go see anyhow! Just try it and see what will happen to your principal. We go fvck am well well.
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by superCleanworks(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
timilehin007:

I pity your mama. You think say everything na cruise. You can get locked up for years with this gibberish

Locked up FOR WHAT EXACTLY?
Be bold enough to tell us
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Craddock: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
Padipadi:
Not at all. I v an excellent dad. But you are an offspring of deadbeat, incorrigible, hopeless, useless, valueless, tasteless, imp.
Keep crying. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Electorate: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
ecolime:

You must be one of those in their fifty's who have lived in fear since independence, you no wan die but you wan go heaven...you guys now want to transfer the fear that held you bondage for decades to today's younger vibrant and sturbborn Nigerian youths who wants a better Nigeria...e no go work.

The same fear that has grounded Nigeria and that have made a mess of this once a great Nation.

You guys are the real problem of Nigeria and are responsible for turning this country into what it is now because you refuse to fight for your children and their children's children...shame on all of you.

1 Like

Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Nursepepeye(f): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
ecolime:

Tar get out. Incitement kill you there

1 Like

Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Menclothing: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
Coup is from French nation only

English country have bisect there military they don’t have such power again

DSs can arrest major general
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Padipadi(m): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
Craddock:
Keep crying. 🤣🤣🤣
nope, you are the town crier. Avoid me or you cry longer
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by lexusmark42: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
I will get him arrested
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
DSS monitor this person
Craddock:

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary.
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Judolisco(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Oloniyan:
That Niger is so unstable
u r mistaking Niger with mali
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by ChronicGp(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
Great development.
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Craddock: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Padipadi:
nope, you are the town crier. Avoid me or you cry longer
Keep crying 😂😂😂
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Craddock: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
DSS monitor this person
Call the King in your village sef. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Elev82014: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
Where is his kinsman and brother, Muhammad B0K0HARAM?
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by Elev82014: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
All you idiots mentioning Nnamdi Kanu may Amdioha swallow you whole!
Re: Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
ecolime:

sad

Incitement because he stated an opinion?

Who does his comment threaten or Incite?

It's like the so-called democracy don tire una and you want to go back to being ruled by dictators.

You will have your wish soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US and EU Officially Lift Nuclear Related Sanctions On Iran / US: Hurricane Winds Tips Over Trucks, Spawn Tornadoes In Multiple States( Pics) / Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.