Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth (3203 Views)

How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. / Why Do People Put Things Or Poke At Their Decayed Tooth With Their Fingers? / Should I Keep Buying Her Things Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by AllKnowing: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
Jakumo:

Please elaborate on this hypothesis that Nigerian women don't readily have orgasms. Are you saying that even those whose clits are intact and NOT mutilated ALSO fail to orgasm?

I’m not sure I ever had a Nigerian lover who hadn’t been “circumcised”. Hard luck! Wikipedia puts the prevalence of FGM in Nigeria at 25%

To answer your second question, I STRONGLY believe penetrative sex isn’t the only route to taking a woman to orgasm. It starts way before in pre-intimacy, in your conversation with her, and ULTIMATELY in how deeply rooted she is in her feminine energy.

Compared to white girls (majority of whom are deeply feminine) who, to a larger extent, live in societies where love and kindness and peace thrive, our Nigerian girls basically are MEN now. Why?

They’ve had to switch to a MASCULINE in order to survive the rigors of living in Nigeria.

PS: I’m in no way saying that a handful of girls in Nigerian DO NOT experience orgasm.

3 Likes

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Anny69: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
Negroid001:

Let's talk about female orgasms. When was the last time you had one?
Okay, what about female orgasms? Last week.
Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Negroid001(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anny69:
Hilarious. Haha. self-servicer.
Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Jakumo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
AllKnowing:

I’m not sure I ever had a Nigerian lover who hadn’t been “circumcised”. Hard luck!

Wikipedia puts the prevalence of FGM in Nigeria at 25%

I must tell you a story. I met this 22-year-old Nigerian woman who turned out to be a virgin though I didn't believe it at first. Gave her head for hours on multiple occasions before finally getting to the stage of gentle penetration. She came multiple times from cunnilingus, thus I was surprised when she told me her clit had been sliced off as a youngster. I just thought that she had a small clit until she told me what had been done to her as a child.

Later I bought her a small non-insertion lipstick-sized vibrator, and using that while alone she was able to generate 5 to TEN orgasms per session, which she then was able to replicate while I had slipped into her from the spooning position. This proved to me that a clit is NOT essential for a female to orgasm.

Currently, I am dating a 23-year-old Nigerian woman who tells me that she has never had an orgasm and "doesn't like sex". I gifted her a lipstick vibrator so she could experience an orgasm in the privacy of her room at home, only for her to message me that she enjoyed the machine but still got no orgasm.

I am yet to have sex with this new woman but I was astounded to hear that she could not get an orgasm even from a vibrator. When we meet next I plan to eat her out for as long as it takes for her to erupt. I see her claim of not liking sex as a challenge to me as a man. I want to be the man that makes this woman love and demand sex. Still, her total lack of orgasmic experience baffled me and still does.

5 Likes

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Anny69: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
AllKnowing:

I beg to differ. The negative effects of female genital mutilation in Nigeria are as real as day! Never did I bring one Nigerian female to reach an orgasm! I often thought I wasn’t as good a lover as I imagined in my head.

And then I relocated abroad and two white lovers later, I can vividly recount how beautiful it is to watch a woman reach an orgasm.
So you're saying all or most females in Nigeria have gone through genital mutilation? Women with fgm also experience pleasure and have orgasms.

Maybe the Nigerian women you slept with don't know what works for them.

1 Like

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Anny69: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Negroid001:

Hilarious. Haha. self-servicer.
smiley I've stopped.

1 Like

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Gee64: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
Having much money
Being with a woman you love
Seeing women begging you to fvck their toto
Having a nice home
Having healthy children you can take care of.

2 Likes

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Negroid001(m): 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anny69:
smiley I've stopped.
How often do you do it?
Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
Good Life
Sweet Love
Plenty Money
Peace of mind
Bright days grin
Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by worldclass68(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Air
Rock
Water
Animals
Sunshine
Vegetation
Virus of life
Night life beauty
Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Anny69: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
Negroid001:

How often do you do it?
I can't remember.
Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Karlifate: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2023

1️⃣ Power;
2️⃣ Time freedom;
3️⃣ Financial freedom;
4️⃣ Freedom of expression; and
5️⃣ Leaving behind a good legacy.

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Negroid001(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anny69:
I can't remember.
You're jobless that's why.
Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by MrBroke(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Anny69: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
Negroid001:

And you're right. I am jobless for now. smiley

1 Like

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by danielistics(m): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
Food, Kids, Football, Sleep, Progress.

3 Likes

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by MrBroke(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
MrBroke:
Food (Burger, Pizza, Rice, Yam and Peppersoup, Sandwich, Milk, Fruits, Fried Chicken, Assorted Meat, Fufu and okazi/Native Soup. Etc)

Sex (Blowj0b and Threesomes)

Music (Jay Z, Kendrick, J.Cole, 2pac, Logic, Fredo Bang, Kodak Black, YNW Melly, Nocap, Wizkhalifa. Etc)

Foootball (Messi to be precise)

Making Money (Counting and Spending you hard earned money, not stolen or lucky money)

Feeding and protecting your fam(Taking care of your loved ones)

Bad times dey but the few good times we go enjoy am to the max

1 Like

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Allisgud: 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
*Freedom
Good health
*Nacking the wife of ur dream and u are his dream husband and u sleep off naked together hugging each other while it's raining on a weekend nite, remember there's no work the next day and a slow love song play as sound track
*Working from home and earning enough,I don't have to struggle with road traffic stress
*Eating healthy balance diet food
*Sorround my self with pets and many live stocks chicken birds goats rabbits monkey in my sophiscated farm house wow I love this feelings, compound will be like Disney land

1 Like

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Allisgud: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
*Freedom
Good health
*Nacking the wife of ur dream and u are his dream husband and u sleep off naked together hugging each other while it's raining on a weekend nite, remember there's no work the next day and a slow love song play as sound track
*Working from home and earning enough,I don't have to struggle with road traffic stress
*Sorround my self with pets and many live stocks chicken birds goats rabbits monkey in my sophiscated farm house wow I love this feelings, compound will be like Disney land grin

2 Likes

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Aladdin1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
Allisgud:
*Freedom
Good health
*Sorround my self with pets and many live stocks chicken birds goats rabbits monkey in my sophiscated farm house wow I love this feelings, compound will be like Disney land
wow! U just wrote my likes especially number 1 and the last.oh! I just love ur list.thinking abt it gives me nostalgic feeling.

2 Likes

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Allisgud: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Aladdin1:
wow! U just wrote my likes especially number 1 and the last.oh! I just love ur list.thinking abt it gives me nostalgic feeling.
with trees and birds on it everywhere singing
Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Aladdin1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
Allisgud:
with trees and birds on it everywhere singing
Hmmm! Absolutely!.

1 Like

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by CandidAdmin(m): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
1. Eating. 2. Listening to music(Both Godly and secular). 3. Thinking. 4. Watching movies. 5. Talking to a girl(My type only). 6. Watching youtube videos. 7. Walking around. 8. Making money. 9. Holding hands with a girl (Only girls that are my type). 10. Arguing.
Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Babysho(m): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
Purvan:
Retro music and movies

Retro games

Retro PCs

Fiction and non fiction books

Psychedelics

What’s your top 5 favorite retro movies?
Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Babysho(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
(1) Living in the moment - When you’re with your favorite people be it friends or family, the inside jokes, no phones, no checking of time, time flies - those moments are pure bliss. I used to take it for granted when I was younger. Very therapeutic. 10/10

(2) Sufficient Funds - As an adult, having just about enough money to pay all my bills and even change remaining gets me in good moods. I blame capitalism for this feeling. 4/10

(3) Entertainment And Art - Food, Music, Literature, Books, Orgasms, Nature, Comedy, Sports And Movies are just everything. Can be therapeutic 9/10

(4) My Face - Superficial, yes but I just really like my face lol Not the best looking but it’s easy to look at. 7/10

(5) Yet to find the last one…love.

3 Likes

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
From the depth of my heart

1. Losing something and thinking you won't find it again... And surprisingly, you found it.

2. Having a good job

3. Sex with a lady with tight pussy and round BREST

4. Hard Drugs like LSD

5. Having the first fruit of your loins, as a Male child.

2 Likes

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ehismarkninetee:
225mg
Food
Hustle
Sex
Sleep + music

225mg lol OG
Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Pedrocross4568(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Boring men tongue. Such men can't bring any tangible gist to the table where their fellow guymen are gathered.....I pity bannies who date such type of men tongue. Personally,you need to see where my nighas and I are usually gathered, while arguing about football...You go think say dem dey pay us..But hell no,na all about the fun and juice that's encrypted in the gist.

Did you really type this?
How old are you by the way?

Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by fineberry(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
1. Relocating to that country of your dream
2. Eating free money you didn't work for
3. Laying in the hand of that woman/man that love you vic-va- set
4. Resting after a stressful day.
5. Having good sex with some you really love.

1 Like

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Bradford111(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anny69:

How does the pleasure feel?
Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Bradford111(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anny69:
smiley I've stopped.

Do you cum from penetrative sex?
Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Bradford111(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Negroid001:

Guy you be ode why you day attack her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

190's Romantic Food For Thought! / Things Dat Ur Naija Babe Go Tell U Wey No Be True / Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.