Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

“Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred (22424 Views)

Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets / lbiyeomie: Anyone Who Asks You To Bring Coconut For Deliverance Is A Magician / Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

You mean a man having a girlfriend pays his gf for having sex with him? Are you a prostitute or what because you talk and behave like one.

Why would an adult be expecting another adult to provide her tfare?
I'll lead you astray before you realize it. You all are brostitutes yet pick on every opportunity to slutshame women.
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Willokafor(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
saphiere:
Any man who invites a lady to his house and does not provide transportation fare is more useless than the lady who asks for transportation money. Why would you initiate a visit if you are not ready to take the responsibility?
What can you offer in a relationship aside sex.
Tfare gang spotted.

2 Likes

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Pclemenza: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
saphiere:
Any man who invites a lady to his house and does not provide transportation fare is more useless than the lady who asks for transportation money. Why would you initiate a visit if you are not ready to take the responsibility?
A woman made that statement and you attack men grin.

2 Likes

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by GoodRocks: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
saphiere:
I'm women advocate

You call this daftness you display all over nairaland women advocate?

You're not any women advocate dear, you're just pain, bitter, broke, toxic and highly frustrated. Na sapa dey worry u so. Rich and wealthy women don't have this mindset of yours, only broke girls like your kinds do. Poverty has really dealt with you no be small

3 Likes

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by BoldBrainz(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
saphiere:
I'm women advocate

Then do your best to advocate for women in other spheres of our societal existence.. smiley.

You're quite smart. Your perspectives and opinions on national issues won't go unnoticed, if you arm yourself with the requisite knowledge.

1 Like

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Nefort: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
saphiere:
If they are actually dating there is no such thing as "invite". And it depends on the transportation cost in question. If a man invites a lady and the transportation cost is only ₦1000 you will be reducing your self-worth by requesting for it back.

1 Like

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by GoodRocks: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
I'll lead you astray before you realize it. You all are brostitutes yet pick on every opportunity to slutshame women.

There's nothing like brostitude. The phrase brostitude was coined by Nigerian girls to defend their prostitution and hookup lifestyles. So asked again are you a prostitute?

1 Like

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by GoodRocks: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
Pclemenza:

A woman made that statement and you attack men grin.

U dey mind that mumu? grin

I expected her to attack the woman but she foolishnessly left her and started attacking men as usual. This is the IQ level of broke daft girls roaming around nairaland. They no nothing!

3 Likes

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

There's nothing like brostitude. The phrase brostitude was coined by Nigerian girls to defend their prostitution and hookup lifestyles. So asked again are you a prostitute?
Ask your sisters.
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by wizod(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
saphiere:
You must be stupid. Did I mention my name there?
now that you've called someone stupid, you won't invite the mods, hmmmm. Be careful and look for a better work to do. Don't rely or defend cheap girls that looks for transportation fare when they visit a man and you're one of them

1 Like

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by haybee2018(m): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
saphiere:

lazy a33 b**tches!....they're EVERYWHERE....they see everything as man's responsibility. Guess heaven will fall if u transport yourself down to his place bah?
Entitlement mentality nor go kill una....na my fellow guys i blame sha as konji na bastard @times...even if the guy in question won't demand for sex at your arrival, what's the BIG DEAL in spending your own money? na una type go eventually enta man house dey wait for husband to arrive from work before una go fit buy ORDINARY matches. Mtcheeewww!

1 Like

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by GoodRocks: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
Ask your sisters.

When a guy wants to send you money, you'll never asked him if he has sent his sisters money.

When a guy wants to buy you gifts you'll never asked him if he has bought any gifts for his sisters before.

But of course as soon as the guy asked you questions pertaining the foolishness you're defending, that is when you'll remind him to ask his sisters. Are you naturally daft or truly have a low IQ?

4 Likes

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

When a guy wants to send you money, you'll never asked him if he has sent his sisters money.

When a guy wants to buy you gifts you'll never asked him if he has bought any gifts for his sisters before.

But of course as soon as the guy asked you questions pertaining the foolishness you're defending, that is when you'll remind him to ask his sisters. Are you naturally daft or truly have a low IQ?
You should do well never to quote me, go address your sisters.
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by GoodRocks: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
haybee2018:

lazy a33 b**tches!....they're EVERYWHERE....they see everything as man's responsibility. Guess heaven will fall if u transport yourself down to his place bah?
Entitlement mentality nor go kill una....na my fellow guys i blame sha as konji na bastard @times...even if the guy in question won't demand for sex at your arrival, what's the BIG DEAL in spending your own money? na una type go eventually enta man house dey wait for husband to arrive from work before una go fit buy ORDINARY matches. Mtcheeewww!

No sensible man would make the mistake of dating such, let alone planning to getting married to one. They are called parasites and liabilities for a reason. They're meant to be eaten and dumped in the streets like the olosho they are

2 Likes

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by GoodRocks: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
You should do well never to quote me, go address your sisters.

I expect sensible response from you.

When a guy wants to send you money, you'll never remind him of his sisters.

When a guy wants to buy you gifts you'll never remind him of his sisters.

But of course as soon as the guy asked you questions pertaining the foolishness you're defending, that is when you'll immediately remind him of his sisters. Are you naturally daft or truly have a low IQ?

2 Likes

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by chadbaby: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
A responsible man will want to provide for and protect his own even without asking. When a lady comes for a visit as requested for by the man. It is an act of irresponsibility to let her go without giving her something. A lady should not even ask before you give. But ladies now ask when they sense the man doesn't care about taking responsibility. If the lady is of little means and asks for transport, I see no crime in it. Real men love to provide and care for their own. It's biblical. Or when has it become a sin or a crime to be poor? Let's be careful how we touch on some sensitive issues as men & women of God. Not everyone is Rich or doing well for themselves as women

5 Likes

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Bennysam: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
saphiere:

Good question.
I will give him transportation fare if;

1. I initiated the invitation.
2. His coming is for my own good.

But if he just wake up and start coming to my place invited he will bear the cost of transportation and even feeding.

We all know that no Nigerian girl will just wake up and start going to a man's house.

These men also initiate the invite.
They tell the ladies to come probably for their own selfish reason so they should pay.

If the cost of pleasure is expensive, try the cost of displeasure
I know that jobless idiots like you will oppose it

1 Like

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Benrosaria(m): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
Any wife who attains the position of a pastors wife is a Chronic Thief
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by CJStarz: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
You see why Apostle Paul said women should keep quiet in the church? Dis one don open her mouth dey yarn nonsense and ingredients. Is this the gospel she's supposed to preach,if at all she's to preach in the church?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by blaise26abj(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
You can’t in one hand claim feminist and yet in another hand be asking man to pay your transport to his house . If you are not truly USELESS , why go ? If you are not interested in the guy romantically why are you accepting the invite especially since you know his intentions ?
Honestly I don’t understand some of these women nowadays . No self respect, no sense of danger ,no responsibility.

A large percentage of girls that ask for transport know they will most likely be bleeped so they try to minimize their personal expenses for the romp. That is uselessness.
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
She's a female mysoginist. She probably hates her female folks

3 Likes

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by sageb: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by blaise26abj(m): 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
chadbaby:
A responsible man will want to provide for and protect his own even without asking. When a lady comes for a visit as requested for by the man. It is an act of irresponsibility to let her go without giving her something. A lady should not even ask before you give. But ladies now ask when they sense the man doesn't care about taking responsibility. If the lady is of little means and asks for transport, I see no crime in it. Real men love to provide and care for their own. It's biblical. Or when has it become a sin or a crime to be poor? Let's be careful how we touch on some sensitive issues as men & women of God. Not everyone is Rich or doing well for themselves as women
A real , well brought up woman won’t be going around asking for transport fare . If she is romantically involved with the man , it is okay to ask for money if she does not have that moment. There is a degree of responsibility from the man. But if a man who is not dating a woman( even If he is asking her out and she hasn’t agreed ) , invites her over and she ASKS for transport fare , she is useless !
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Nefort: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
saphiere:
Let's everyone stay in their houses. STOP THE INVITE!!!
You can also invite your man to your place if you can't afford transport fare. Oh sorry... I actually forgot a broke person still can't afford a personal apartment.

1 Like

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by NaijaSumigan: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
I believe she's talking to believers and not secular believers who finds nothing wrong in all sorts of sin.
It's only a prostitute that demands such transport fare from a Man.

A true daughter of GOD should never find herself going up and down to a Man's place especially degrading herself to the point of asking for transport fare.

Are you a prostitute?
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Anonymoususher: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
Shut up Op!

First I am a member of DCC and that sermon wasn't last Sunday, infact both PK and his wife were not even at the DOM last Sunday, it was pastor Jethro that handled both services. And for your info this sermon isn't even this year or last year, you bloggers keep recycling old videos to gain traffic.

Secondly, I am a Christian with an open mind, I do not buy into everything my pastor preaches and yes I understand the category of girls she is referring to but I think she did an elaborate explanation if you listen to the full sermon.

I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by wirinet(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
saphiere:
Few days ago some bunch of useless NL men called me a gold digger because I admired LeBron James' son.

Ñow tell me, what the ratio of Nigerian men who marry old white women to that of Nigerian women who marry old white men?

Nigerian men have first class in gold digging.
Most Nigerian men who marry old white women do so for Green Card and not gold digging. You will find out that they abandon the old white women for younger black women once they obtain the green card. Meanwhile, the reverse is the case for Nigerian women marrying old white (or black) men. Its all about the gold.
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Yomit71(m): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
saphiere:

Good question.

But if he just wake up and start coming to my place uninvited he will bear the cost of transportation and even feeding.

We all know that no Nigerian girl will just wake up and start going to a man's house.

These men always initiate the invite.
They tell the ladies to come probably for their own selfish reason so they should pay.

Care to know why we ladies don't invite men to our places? It is because they are of no value to us. So it's needless inviting them.

Men NEED women while women only WANT men. Know this and know peace.

And concerning having apartment, FYI, over 70% of families in Nigeria today, the wives are the one paying the rents...
Stop fooling around tongue

1 Like

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by wirinet(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
NaijaSumigan:
I believe she's talking to believers and not secular believers who finds nothing wrong in all sorts of sin.
It's only a prostitute that demands such transport fare from a Man.

A true daughter of GOD should never find herself going up and down to a Man's place especially degrading herself to the point of asking for transport fare.

Are you a prostitute?
Imagine asking for transportation just to visit a friend or a boyfriend. It's shows that both her and her family are living in poverty. I advice guys to avoid such ladies, either as friends or girlfriend. If you befriend her, she will be a charity case.
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
saphiere:

Good question.

But if he just wake up and start coming to my place uninvited he will bear the cost of transportation and even feeding.

These men always initiate the invite.

Care to know why we ladies don't invite men to our places? It is because they are of no value to us. So it's needless inviting them.

Men NEED women while women only WANT men. Know this and know peace.

And concerning having apartment, FYI, over 70% of families in Nigeria today, the wives are the one paying the rents... Transport myself to his place and still get raped? Hmmm! Oga you try.
DON'T ORDER FOR SOMETHING IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO BUY. THAT'S THE SIMPLE MESSAGE I AM TRYING TO PASS

Why do you feel attaked? Thank God it coming from ur gender

1 Like

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Shokoloko(f): 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
tonytony208:

If you don't have transport to visit someone you are dating, what you need is a job and not a relationship.

A full grown adult expecting another adult to pay her transport fare. Rubbish
I was hoping to find this comment.
Thank you!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' / Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos / Catholic Archbishop Of Benin City In Serious Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.