Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

“Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred (22318 Views)

Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets / lbiyeomie: Anyone Who Asks You To Bring Coconut For Deliverance Is A Magician / Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Dybala11(m): 5:54am On Jul 27, 2023
tonytony208:

Lolz. Why are you suddenly crying?

I'm only replying you accordingly.

You said sex is the only reason why men invite you and I said it isn't my fault that the only thing men see in you is sex machine.

Why then are you wailing?
The thing pain her as you returned the favour in similar fashion to her comments. 😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by SURElee(f): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2023
Now here is my take.
So Mildred means to tell me that God's prized possession that he sent his only son to die for is "useless" because she doesn't have transport fare?

And Mildred goes further to label them lazy.

Okay, why is a man even inviting a lady over of he has problems with footing the bills? Tomorrow this same Mildred will call men of these days irresponsible and shying away from responsibilities.

Wait fes o! Nigerian pastors are always leaving what they are ordained to preach which is good news to bash and critique people wrongly. Did Christ ever call his father's creation "useless"?

All these women who married pastors who automatically become pastors by marriage and handle microphone will just be spewing trash, critics and condemnation.

God calls husbands and man marries, automatically wife go dey preach and labelled Pastor MRS.

Ogbeni who did God call?
Who called themselves because of title and mummy GO tag?

How come Eli's wife didn't offer priestly role? Sebi peter was married in the Bible, how come his wife didn't carry her sandal and join them on the mission?

Joyce meter has been preaching for year's, why Dave no dey carry microphone to bash the congregation?

Nigeria own go always dey different.

This is the same Mildred who said after she married Kingsley, They didn't have gas, he bought a stove and, the first day she used it, she was coughing and coughing. Since she is useful, why didn't she go an and buy a gas ajebutter that she is?

I pity people who take everything Nigerian pastors say hook , line and sinker, make dem no read their bibles to know God for themselves.
Mschewww!

Many Nigerians can't even quote the scripture, they only wait for Sunday for what pastor will say, you only hear them say Baba say, my pastor say. What does the word say?

You call a human created in the image and likeness of God " useless*... Hmm

And members go siddon dey clap hands dey nod head.
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by saphiere(f): 7:14am On Jul 27, 2023
barnny:
Compare the likes on your comment to comment no 4 likes, u will understand how futile your 1hr comments are. That alone should teach you a lesson

So you ñeed NL likes to determine truth and false? You really need help then. In a forum where 90% are men what do you expect? Rubbish
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Olafolly2: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2023
Is the same scenario paint out outside Nigeria transport before inviting u to my place?
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 27, 2023
saphiere:
Few days ago some bunch of useless NL men called me a gold digger because I admired LeBron James' son.

Ñow tell me, what the ratio of Nigerian men who marry old white women to that of Nigerian women who marry old white men?

Nigerian men have first class in gold digging.They do so for the white women's wealth. Ever heard a Nigerian man married a poor white woman?
this is wrong, Most Nigeria men who marry old white women, isn't after the woman money.

It's for citizenship, not for the woman money, Nigerian men work very hard abroad. And these white women knows it.

It's yahoo boys, all these small boys driving cars bigger than them. With stolen money. They are the ones going after old women and gays, they can easily rob off.
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by folake4u(f): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2023
Zedoo:
You are pained.
Everyday we hear about broke men and how women can’t settle for a man that is struggling lol, ordinary transport you are crying.
Why will you want to go and see a man and you don’t have transport or rather you CLAIM you don’t have transport but will spend 5x the amount fixing meaningless lashes and hair.

I'm pained? And you typed this long epistle for me? Better look yourself in the mirror.
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by lomprico(m): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2023
YelloweWest:

Did she take money from him? Did she ever ask him for money?

She's a hoe. Your mother's a hòé, you said it yourself. Since any woman who asks her man for money is one. kiss

Lol, you are changing the narrative!
My mama dint ask pops for transport when he invited her over.

I dont know why you are upset over your hoeism. If you don't like being called one, then stop hoeing! It's that simple.
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by saphiere(f): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2023
Bunkbars:
this is wrong, Most Nigeria men who marry old white women, isn't after the woman money.

It's for citizenship, not for the woman money, Nigerian men work very hard abroad. And these white women knows it.

It's yahoo boys, all these small boys driving cars bigger than them. With stolen money. They are the ones going after old women and gays, they can easily rob off.

The end point is that Nigerian men have first class in gold digging business
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Swissli(f): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2023
MICVOCT:

Too harsh, suffice to say; things day happen for naija.
sad
It's Very Annoying When People We Look Up To Starts Behaving Insensibly

1 Like

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Swissli(f): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2023
achimendy:

Only broke women will lash her.
Funny,It's The Man's Duty To Provide And Take Care of Her Woman, That Is God Curse On You Guys, Stop Running From It With Stupid Excuses
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by achimendy(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2023
Swissli:
Funny,It's The Man's Duty To Provide And Take Care of Her Woman, That Is God Curse On You Guys, Stop Running From It With Stupid Excuses

Bible never said a man should take care of a woman, bible only said a man should provide for his own , especially those of his own family 1 Timothy 5:8. The bible is very clear.

You lazy ass b****ches should go get something doing with your life so you can afford ordinary transport. Shameless beings.
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by orjibra1: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2023
What of this fat girl here with glasses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEDCMU5-L0E&t=66s

haveMONEY:
Oil dey ur head
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by YelloweWest: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2023
lomprico:

Lol, you are changing the narrative!
My mama dint ask pops for transport when he invited her over.

I dont know why you are upset over your hoeism. If you don't like being called one, then stop hoeing! It's that simple.
No narrative is being changed here. Your analysis is if you ask for money and receive it from a man you are dating, such woman is a prostitute right? The amount or purpose is irrelevant because that's relative to individuals.

Bro, you with your own mouth called your mother a prostitute! Because before you slut shame any woman, remember your mother has a vigina and obviously uses it!

You young men of this generation are so ignorant and daft, no iota of basic logic and reasoning whatsoever.

Let me help you:

Nigeria is widely conservative and traditional, that automatically means men go for younger women! A adult young girl is her late teens and early twenties is the dating market for most Nigeria men, most of the women are students dependent on their parents. The men dating them are 98% of the time older and working.
A young girl who has no income coupled with our economic reality, how do you expect her to afford tp to come see you??

The least a man can do is book an Uber and have something to entertain his guest! If you as a young man can't afford this basic, what are you looking for a woman for??

In case your father didn't teach you, IT IS A REQUIREMENT FOR A MAN TO HAVE AN INCOME BEFORE THIINKING OF RELATIONSHIP!!!

That is not necessarily the case for a woman because women marry younger!

If this can't help you think like a man, then I'm sorry for you abeg!
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by MICVOCT(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
Swissli:
It's Very Annoying When People We Look Up To Starts Behaving Insensibly

And perhaps, not to the detriment of a specific attitude.
So, even if I am a lady, can't I ask to even know if the journey really worth going.....and if he responded positively....I may later deny just to know his mind....just sighted an example.

But she said outrightly, that such lady is useless....or wetin she talk self....mtchew.

Naija wey be say na different theory full am...different experience all join. sad
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Nobodysboo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ride on pastor
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Swissli(f): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
achimendy:

Bible never said a man should take care of a woman, bible only said a man should provide for his own , especially those of his own family 1 Timothy 5:8. The bible is very clear.

You lazy ass b****ches should go get something doing with your life so you can afford ordinary transport. Shameless beings.
Are You Even A Christain Or Just A Daft One? Where Did You See Women And Men Will Till The Soil? God Made Women As A Companion And Helper Not To Be Working Their Ass Off For Men
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Dshocker(m): 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
saphiere:
Any man who invites a lady to his house and does not provide transportation fare is more useless than the lady who asks for transportation money. Why would you initiate a visit if you are not ready to take the responsibility?

Good question.
I will give him transportation fare if;

1. I initiated the invitation.
2. His coming is for my own good.

But if he just wake up and start coming to my place uninvited he will bear the cost of transportation and even feeding.

We all know that no Nigerian girl will just wake up and start going to a man's house.

These men always initiate the invite.
They tell the ladies to come probably for their own selfish reason so they should pay.

If the cost of pleasure is expensive, try the cost of displeasure
Care to know why we ladies don't invite men to our places? It is because they are of no value to us. So it's needless inviting them.

Men NEED women while women only WANT men. Know this and know peace.

And concerning having apartment, FYI, over 70% of families in Nigeria today, the wives are the one paying the rents... Transport myself to his place and still get raped? Hmmm! Oga you try.
DON'T ORDER FOR SOMETHING IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO BUY. THAT'S THE SIMPLE MESSAGE I AM TRYING TO PASS

You don't reasonable thing to say.

You tried to sound logic, but ended up sounding confused and f**lish.
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by barnny(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
saphiere:
So you ñeed NL likes to determine truth and false? You really need help then. In a forum where 90% are men what do you expect? Rubbish
I understand how u feel. Ur stubbornness is the reason why you will remain in ignorance. Don't worry, I can still see you are still single, when u eventually get married u will understand better. Its a matter of time I assure you

1 Like

Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Zedoo(m): 1:25am On Jul 28, 2023
folake4u:

I'm pained? And you typed this long epistle for me? Better look yourself in the mirror.
You read it, same time spent. Run along.
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by Makaveli1166(m): 3:31am On Jul 28, 2023
Candidlady:

Same way your mum won't stop defending her market ba ?
you sha olosho no be work look for something useful and do with your miserable life. Spits**
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by achimendy(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2023
Swissli:
Are You Even A Christain Or Just A Daft One? Where Did You See Women And Men Will Till The Soil? God Made Women As A Companion And Helper Not To Be Working Their Ass Off For Men

You lack comprehension 😂😂

God made the woman to be a help meet, so let me ask you, what exact kind of help is the woman rendering to his man??

Secondly, talking about tilling the ground, God was talking to two couples and their children to come, not a bf and gf relationship where the woman cannot afford common transport fare.

Gen 2:15, 3:23.
Re: “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred by BennyDGreat: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Roger3D:
Although I am no longer a slave of the white man's religion, I can help you with a little of what your Jewish book has to say on the subject

1. 1 Corinthians 14:33-35 for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.
34 Let the women keep silent in the churches; for they are not permitted to speak, but let them subject themselves, just as the Law also says.
35 And if they desire to learn anything, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is improper for a woman to speak in church.

2. 1 Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet

Stop following the religion of the white man. It's just another form of slavery

There's a context in which all scriptures you quoted were used. It doesn't seek to belittle the role of women. It only address the issue of submission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Matthew Idongesit: Nsima Ekere Will Win Akwa Ibom Governorship Election / Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! / Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.