Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? (26711 Views)

How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Godoverevery: 6:59am On Jul 28, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

BWAAAAAAH you must have amnesia, by all means let me refresh your memory with the below footballers then...
RYAN GIGGS's wife divorced him because of cheating, he had to pay her $52m divorce settlement.
PATRICK EVRA's wife also divorced him due to cheating and having 2 bastard children while being married to her.
THIERRY HENRY's wife divorced him after he had an affair. he had to pay her $8m divorce settlement.
ASHLEY COLE'S wife divorced him after he cheated, she got $4.5m settlement even though she had a $20m fortune of her own.
LOUIS SAHA lost half his fortune thanks to divorce, but instead of infidelity, it was gambling addiction that crashed their marriage.
WESLEY SNEJDER's wife divorced him over infidelity and took away 15m divorce settlement too.
DANY ALVES's wife divorced him due to infidelity as well.
DAVID JAMES's wife divorced him after cheating rumor and got $3m divorce settlement
ACHRAF HAKIMI's wife divorced him after he had an affair (that the babe claimed was rape while he claimed it was consensual). he was lucky to dodge that massive bullet.
Does the change the fact both Terry and Wayne cheated and there wife didn't leave??

It common sense nah.......not every woman leave there husband because of cheating and it has nothing do with part of the world.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Menclothing: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2023
I paid your bride price you didn’t pay mine
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nemesis08(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2023
Keep competing with men, e go soon clear for your eye.
IconicR:
So a man can cheat and go scort free while a woman who cheats deserves no mercy or forgiveness, how do you feel typing that?
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Tallesty1(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
What I've realized is men don't forgive cheating, it's best you walk away as the lady else you are married or in a relationship with yourself. Even men that are chronic cheats hates cheating the most, isn't it ridiculous?
When you forgive a woman something she didn't expect you to, she will punish you dearly for it
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2023
Tallesty1:
When you forgive a woman something she didn't expect you to, she will punish you dearly for it
How?

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by vickydevoka(m): 8:57am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
All your thing na bill bill bill hian. What kind of man will be comfortable having his woman pay bills
No man. But en go shock you when your wife is made MD n you are sacked from work. You come de stay abj join. Oboi nothing you fit do, order than to be loyal .
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by freeborn02: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
That's obsession at it's peak which is very bad. You simply walk away if a marriage is affecting your sanity, you can't change a man from his ways just because he's your husband, the decision to live responsibly and respect his vows is solely his to make.

Yeah, pack out. Simple.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by freeborn02: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
If I pack out because my husband cheats and he had the guts to bring in the girl he cheated with then I'll forever be thankful for taking that decision. Real men put in great effort to mend their issues and go all out to keep their home intact and not allow randines break it. Well, I'll never marry rubbish as a husband, never.

Lolz. Go and create your own husband that will never have side chick or stay single forever.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by ask4bk(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2023
jimmychang:

I pity you my guy.You will never forget even if you forgive.Go and read about couples who reconcile I mean good reconciliation not the one you will just forget ooh and pretend it didn't happen.It will take years and your marriage will never be the same.You also will never be the same. grin grin.How will you trust her grin grin you go always dey wonder if she comot for house.Dey imagine things.

Your wife will be in love with whoever she is cheating with.She might not stop loving him even if you forgive her.She will blame you gaslight you and worst case scenario sleep with the man on your bed.

And before you forgive anybody make sure they are showing true remorse not the please please because they are caught,because If you forgive my guy she will do it again and blame you ontop self. grin grin grin cheesy

You speaking and thinking exactly like the majority bandwagon who can't really love in truth.
Forgiving never means to forget. Even wounds for your body Dey create scars that never disappear. Yet you healed the wound and face the scar daily with joy cause its healed.
Of course you can't forget, but will do everything to heal your ill partner. When you do, you'll feel joy to have helped the person.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by slimmax: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2023
If she cheat, she is out , and if I cheat it means the marriage is out
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Basiljoe: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Cheating sabi pain Dem ehn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Only good men go get good women, you can't explore the brothel life to the maximum and expect a good woman to inherit your baggages lailai. Thank God say virgin scarce πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you all don't deserve it
Men and women have different mating strategy. But i know you're too dumb to figure this out.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Emmanuel909090: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2023
tongue
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by SawD007: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2023
correctguy101:

I know men who had done that. Caught their woman and some guy pants down but accepted them back. It's a personal thing. Not all men will chase their woman away.

Don't bbe too sure my guy. There are some damn good planners that love to get back to betrayals by keeping them close. Worst situation than going different ways.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by SawD007: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2023
ask4bk:

You speaking and thinking exactly like the majority bandwagon who can't really love in truth.
Forgiving never means to forget. Even wounds for your body Dey create scars that never disappear. Yet you healed the wound and face the scar daily with joy cause its healed.
Of course you can't forget, but will do everything to heal your ill partner. When you do, you'll feel joy to have helped the person.

I understand your view, but don't call people people seeing things in perspective as bandwagon. Have you lived or currently living through the experience as a man? ... If a woman cheat on you, she already left you out of her mind. It's not about you the forgiver but the willness of the accuse to stop the act. Let's face life for what it is. REALITY.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by zakkxx: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
If you are also cheating, congratulations she is your cheat mate. Is some times hard for men to forgive but the Bible says we should forgive 70x70 ! Choose well before you marry. Avoid slay Queens but men will not listen. Only death is the condition for divorce, no allow any demonic pastor deceive you.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by jimmychang: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
ask4bk:

I pity you.You think a woman who cheats on you gives a Bleep about how you feel and the marriage grin.Not everyone has a good mind like you.correction you will not feel any joy.You will keep asking yourself if you did the right thing or if you are better off dead.

God said forgive he did not say stay or remain with the person that hurt you.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by jimmychang: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
SawD007:

I understand your view, but don't call people people seeing things in perspective as bandwagon. Have you lived or currently living through the experience as a man? ... If a woman cheat on you, she already left you out of her mind. It's not about you the forgiver but the willness of the accuse to stop the act. Let's face life for what it is. REALITY.

Leave him guy he never see anything.Probably he is experiencing it.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by correctguy101(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
SawD007:

Don't bbe too sure my guy. There are some damn good planners that love to get back to betrayals by keeping them close. Worst situation than going different ways.

You could be right. After all, this ancestor will definitely be absent in their everyday life.

But let me add this...

Any man that will do as you mentioned is a total sadistic slowpoke..

What's all the fuss about?

You either choose to keep her or send her off..

And it's best to be aware of your situation so you can manage it properly.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
Godoverevery:

Does the change the fact both Terry and Wayne cheated and there wife didn't leave??
It common sense nah.......not every woman leave there husband because of cheating and it has nothing do with part of the world.

again, there are many women who stay with cheating men for various reasons, but there are equally much more that leave and/or payback and/or simply kill these cheating men.

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Bukola94: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
glolomoh:

No. The marriage was less than 6 months when the incident happened.
Thank God no children was involved yet. I for fear for the children future of a broken marriage
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Bukola94: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
slan87:

@bukola98 n @areafada2, I said it earlier due to my experience but a brother here said they forgive wholeheartedly.

I see no reason to argue with him cause I would agree with him that woman are all wired differently.
I personally won't take a cheat seriously again. Forgive wholeheartedly, no! I will take another wife, if I can't divorce her, because of the children or family insisting. If she is not okay with that,she can park & go

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Vintage9999: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
I wouldn't even take back a cheating gf
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by josite: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
all humans cheat.

if within child bearing stage,she is going back to her parents

outside child bearing stage,only question is am i still safe.if no ,she return to her fathers home

if im safe and she shows remorse when kid bearing stage is done.she is forgiven.

adulterating the lineage with bastards is not open to forgiveness .ki olori buruke ma ko ba e
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by vickydevoka(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
All your thing na bill bill bill hian. What kind of man will be comfortable having his woman pay bills
I have been to several home in Abj , their wife feeds them. Remain small thing my bro wife for done the feed am, na God save am. Its not a new thing in thousand era. That’s why when a man is getting money in Abj, the establish their wife or buy a job for her. Bcus no one knows tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by doyin01: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
cococandy:
That is still nairaland fairytale. Total hogwash

But even if it were true, when you’re expected to be the sole provider of a home in which you do nothing else (because every other task is beneath you), I don’t see what the issue is. You made your beds with your championing of strict gender roles. Lay in it .

All these idiots keep shouting nairaland fairytale ...any small thing nairaland fairytale..meanwhile same opinions are seen on different social media platforms..any small thing she go dey shout nairaland....as if your life depends only on nairaland...mtchewwww

Empty barrels always making the loudest noise....

Thank God for nairaland..some of you won't even have any meaningful existence...idiot

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by cococandy(f): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Lol
doyin01:

All these idiots keep shouting nairaland fairytale ...any small thing nairaland fairytale..meanwhile same opinions are seen on different social media platforms..any small thing she go dey shout nairaland....as if your life depends only on nairaland...mtchewwww

Empty barrels always making the loudest noise....

Thank God for nairaland..some of you won't even have any meaningful existence...idiot
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by ask4bk(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
SawD007:

What of when we men cheat?
I'm sure your standard for us will be different
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
Amazing or not, if she cheated, that means that she has no respect for me. She is compromised and condemned forever. No accepting her back even if Jesus Christ of Nazareth begs me.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by SawD007: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
ask4bk:

What of when we men cheat?
I'm sure your standard for us will be different

My view is not a sexist comment. It goes both the waysb. when a man cheat and his wife discover, some women can show you two can play the game. What am saying in short, you can't be too sure how people react to emotional breakdown either a as as husband or wife.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
Yes after we must have had a long conversation and if she is remorseful and willing to put in the hard work to gain my trust.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by olowoba2: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
Skyview01:
Yes after we must have had a long conversation and if she is remorseful and willing to put in the hard work to gain my trust.
LOL! Has a woman cheated on you before? In most cases, she will just become better at hiding it.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Thazard(m): 12:18am On Jul 30, 2023
Rayban25:

ibeere IELTS.

if he cheats on you, the worst you can do is get angry divorce him. na you go still go back your papa house and start from square one dey try find who go marry you grin grin

cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash / My Marriage Finally Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.