Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele (24330 Views)

DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) / SSS Invades CBN, Takes Over Emefiele’s office - Daily Nigerian / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Blackdisciple(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
Rubbish Emefiele needs to be jailed...

2 Likes

Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Gyarah: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Face saving mode! They should release the man unto the correctional services for custody with the immediate effect, if they are serious.

This fragrant abuse of privilege & total disregard for Court orders, as exhibited was unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Dittodat: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
You need to fire some people. This is how you set examples for others.
Fire those involved and their bosses for poor training and leadership.
Next time, this will not happen again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by emanobis(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
Well I have little or nothing to say...
Little to say with regards to Nnamdi Kanu's unlawful illegal continued detention by the DSS.
Everyone has also turned a blind eye to their disobedience to the court orders.
Nothing to say based on this coz the evil you turn a blind eye to will one day hunt you...
DSS, you are really doing your job

2 Likes

Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by ebufa: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
wittywriter:
SMH
Very lawless law enforcement agents all around Nigeria.

Wittyness

Like the over zealous twerps that killed an Enugu business owner peacefully protesting the illegal sealing of his shop! Unlike most indolent and passive Nigerians.......the Igbo man's sense of injustice is overly sensitive!! Now innocent security agents in Enugu will no longer be able to sleep with 2 eyes closed cos of agents who cannot use their God given brains!

1 Like

Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by davillian(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
Law enforcement agencies are the main problem of Nigeria
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Deefirm: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
You're very stupid to come up with this very childish statement, you really take Nigerians for fools right? To think we're stupid is even the height of unprofessionalism dear DSS!!!

Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-dss-probes-officers-clash-with-warders-over-emefiele/

1 Like

Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Dpharisee: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
They should start by apologizing to Correctional Service officers whom they assaulted while performing their legitimate function and the judiciary for desecration of the Court

2 Likes

Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by ofuonyebi: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
remember also as it was in the beginning
Satan was struggling with GOD over the custody or ownership of MOSES!

TUFIAKWA! EMEFI=OLE!!!!
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Melagros(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
Feintline:
You cannot plant yam and harvest apple.
If you have an unconstitutional person as head, what do you expect?

Exactly, that's what keeps on happening
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Dogalmighty17: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
All the DSS has said is rubbish. Are they overing the court judgement or not?

1 Like

Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Sholuwa241: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anarchy in the making if this happen in Ghana am very sure the DG would sack him self but in Nigeria that will never happen , how odd but till now the law is still not respected and Cary out by the other of the judge till now how odd it is the man is still whit the DSS and not the Correctional service how odd
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by losky83: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-dss-probes-officers-clash-with-warders-over-emefiele/
THEY HAVE NOTHING TO PROBE.THE IMAGE AND INTEGRITY OF THE DSS IS HIGHLY QUESTIONED.
THE OFFICERS WERE ACTING ON ORDERS FROM ABOVE.
THEY SHOULD ATTEMPT WHAT THEY DID WITH THE PRISON WARDERS WITH THE NIGERIAN ARMY THEN WE SHALL KNOW IF IT THE YANSH IS MORE SENSIBLE THAN THE BRAIN.
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Yankee101: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Because your oga might be sacked for it
The DSS has been thoroughly lawless
This is what causes Coups to happen, injustice.
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
damage control after the backlash
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by biafranrealson: 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
Story
All na script
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by k2kay(m): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
A few weeks ago we were told that law enforcement agents will not be allowed to work at 'cross purposes'. This is just the beginning.
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Grace001: 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
Shameless lawless government organization… Probes offers on masks, tell that to you foolish zombiez, they will love to hear it.

Useless failed godforsaken country built on lies.
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by wunmi590(m): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2023

With all the rubbish up there, he has ended saying nothing...

The question is when the court has given their final judgment, who is supposed to take emefiele between the agency?
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by WhyteAboki: 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
I think every stage of the findings should made public as the disgrace to national security is high, cos we are not talking of Emefoeles Case but the cooperation between the sister agencies and that of the judiciary,cos the both Agencies are under same presidency, for what is the success national security architecture or network without the cooperation of members of the same "family" .

It's really a shame for even the prison personnel embarrassed isn't a small ranked individual, then u begin to ask what is the training they got or criteria for employing these crop off persons.

My plea is it should be handled with ought most carefulness otherwise in the mind of the personnel of both Agencies,take it all u leave it enimity has been created.
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
So where is the idiøt Emefielë they were trying to rearrest yesterday now?
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by poseidon12: 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
[quote author=Blackdisciple post=124680869]Rubbish Emefiele needs to be jailed...[/quote

Too many fools in Nigeria.
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Savechild23: 12:09am On Jul 27, 2023
Audio probe, they know they will ridicule emefiele and the judiciary that’s why masked their faces
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by nedekid: 12:39am On Jul 27, 2023
OK. So you are investigating yourselves. Well done.
Anyway, what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by sheflat: 12:47am On Jul 27, 2023
Everyone of the agencies are trying to get their own national cake from the man. The man is in money so everyone needs their own
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Sirianese: 1:00am On Jul 27, 2023
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by olaniyilukman(m): 3:00am On Jul 27, 2023
wittywriter:
SMH
Very lawless law enforcement agents all around Nigeria.

Wittyness
In all honestly, the Dss and Ncs actions is totally condemnable and it must be punitive, but my own take is on the laywer who put on Igbo cap and started shouting Nigeria is a zoo, I swear to Allah who made me the man should thank himself I am not the President, if I am the president the man will live the rest of his life in miserable life, honestly it sounds ridiculous and absurd referring to your country of birth as Zoo, even if he has connection with IPOB, he shouldn't have allowed emotion to use him, if the man happened to be in North Korea or Russia or China, he will be six feet down the surface of the Earth....
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by olaniyilukman(m): 3:07am On Jul 27, 2023
In all honestly, the Dss and Ncs actions is totally condemnable and it must be punitive, but my own take is on the laywer who put on Igbo cap and started shouting Nigeria is a zoo, I swear to Allah who made me the man should thank himself I am not the President, if I am the president the man will live the rest of his life in miserable life, honestly it sounds ridiculous and absurd referring to your country of birth as Zoo, even if he has connection with IPOB, he shouldn't have allowed emotion to use him, if the man happened to be in North Korea or Russia or China, he will be six feet down the surface of the Earth... And for Emefiele, that is the taste of its own medicine and lesson to all that power is transient, when Buhari was in power I remembered the judgement of Supreme court ordered that new #1000*#500, #200 should be spend along side the old one and this man choose to embarrassed the highest court of the land by not obeying the law and rather goes all out to denigrate Nigerians and subject us to avoidable suffering...
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by HeroicMeastro: 4:13am On Jul 27, 2023
Racoon:
sad It is huge shame, national and international shame, disgrace and embarrassment that a supposed secret agency like the DSS that ought not to be seen but heard is acting like a gang of agbero before the whole world. All these gestaposim are indicative of the rotteness inherent in the Nigerian state.
👎
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by HeroicMeastro: 4:14am On Jul 27, 2023
Jostoman:
We too dey deceive ourselves in the this country.

The rate at which executive arms of government have turned nigeria Judiciary to yeye in this country is just too much.

No respect for the rule of law,
Did u made the same comment when Emefiele disrespected the highest court of the land regarding the naira redesign?

1 Like

Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Obyino: 4:23am On Jul 27, 2023
And E still de una Custody… De play!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flooded Owerri And Claims Of Photoshopped Pictures / Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians / Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.