Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele (24333 Views)

DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) / SSS Invades CBN, Takes Over Emefiele’s office - Daily Nigerian / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by truthhurtsnaira: 4:34am On Jul 27, 2023
Blackdisciple:
Rubbish Emefiele needs to be jailed...

That is not the point Blackie

You cannot have your so called security agencies fighting in public at the steps of a courthouse.

That’s what NIGGERS do

N.I.G.G.E.R.S

Are you one of them?
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by haslaw(m): 5:15am On Jul 27, 2023
Racoon:
Lame damage control. The most lawless security agency in Nigeria is the DSS and it didn't start today. The same DSS invaded the houses of reverred judges in 2016.Violating their privacy, dehumanising their status and traumatising their families.

Fast forward to 2018, the unconstitutional siege of the DSS on the NASS is the height of it. This is the opposite of all it is saying. That day is indeed a sad day for our democratic journey and constitutionalism.

Same DSS desecreate the courts when it went berserk on Sowore violating judges orders with utter recklessness and impunity. The recent shameless incident overt within the premises of competent court of law was another annoying chapter. Nigeria is just a sorry thing.

Judiciary is not above the law
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by haslaw(m): 5:16am On Jul 27, 2023
Feintline:
You cannot plant yam and harvest apple.
If you have an unconstitutional person as head, what do you expect?

IPOB are sore losers grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by bdon12: 5:41am On Jul 27, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-dss-probes-officers-clash-with-warders-over-emefiele/
Discredit,d court of law clearly said held in prison till bail is met.How are u a respecter pf judiciary if u cant accept court orders.
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by CJStarz: 5:54am On Jul 27, 2023
E be like say na d hood wey Dez guys dey wear for face dey give them d morale to de do anyhow because nobody fit identify dem. Remove d hood and see dem humble
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by favour32(m): 6:29am On Jul 27, 2023
Who is wrong here?
The bail condition has been spelt out.
Emefiele should be in correctional service, pending when the bail condition is fulfilled.
Nigeria is a country govern by the constitution.
Adherance to the rule of law is sacrosanct.
If the DSS has shallow knowledge of the constitution,it should dig deeper.
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by depure(m): 6:34am On Jul 27, 2023
This is problem of this country call Nigeria,
Something every one saw you still want to setup a panel that will be funded to probe, probe what that you didn't see your men fighting and disgracing someone's father. Court said he should be reminded in prison pending,when he met his bail terms. What other interpretation DSS want.....
God help Nigeria
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Chucks13: 6:44am On Jul 27, 2023
DSS can discipline their staff as they want but must not lease Emefiele because Emefielle disobeyed the supreme Court during naira f u c king swap and now talking about DSS should obey court order ba?

DSS pls don't release him keep him in your custody because obi and his slaves are planning to smuggle him out of correction centre in collusion with some prison officers.
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by onuman: 6:49am On Jul 27, 2023
The clash was an epitome of shame to Nigeria before the rest of the civilised countries. The man, Bichi, is the de facto president of Nigeria. Like Buhari who employed Bichi, detention of citizens in a DSS dungeon is the rule for both persons. The judiciary is a toy arm of governnent before the duo.
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by oluxy(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2023
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Vintage100(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2023
The football season is here !!

Chat me on WhatsApp to get games for pay after winning.
My game comes on weekend basis. Proofs of winnings are available for verification. A trial will definitely convince you. +2349016055748
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by accountantben: 7:14am On Jul 27, 2023
What an embarrassing situation. It's only in Nigerian that law enforcement agencies doesn't obey court order/judgement. It has always been the narrative since APC took over government.
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Newness2019: 7:22am On Jul 27, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-dss-probes-officers-clash-with-warders-over-emefiele/

SHAME ON TO DSS AND TINUBU AND NIGERIA AS A WHOLE.

UNIFORMED MEN TEARING THE UNIFORM OF ANOTHER UNIFORMED AGENCY.

ILTRAINED INDISCIPLINE LOCAL CHAMPIONS.
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by We4all: 7:25am On Jul 27, 2023
Racoon:
sad It is huge shame, national and international shame, disgrace and embarrassment that a supposed secret agency like the DSS that ought not to be seen but heard is acting like a gang of agbero before the whole world. All these gestaposim are indicative of the rotteness inherent in the Nigerian state.

At the bolded word: I had to go look up the meaning, but my search didn't return any information.
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by greggng: 7:28am On Jul 27, 2023
olaniyilukman:
In all honestly, the Dss and Ncs actions is totally condemnable and it must be punitive, but my own take is on the laywer who put on Igbo cap and started shouting Nigeria is a zoo, I swear to Allah who made me the man should thank himself I am not the President, if I am the president the man will live the rest of his life in miserable life, honestly it sounds ridiculous and absurd referring to your country of birth as Zoo, even if he has connection with IPOB, he shouldn't have allowed emotion to use him, if the man happened to be in North Korea or Russia or China, he will be six feet down the surface of the Earth....

Even if is dead will that take away the truth ...? A country where law is not obeyed is called what ? I will advice you to go read the book the casualty...no be who start war the eventually win the war ...some if you fueling illegality will soon be a victim

1 Like

Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by FireUpNow(m): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2023
Comedians @ work again
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by MrUchenna1(m): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2023
we are wiser than that..... keep to the script...
Masked Clowns
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2023
DSS have really disgraced this country. A secret service dragging Emefiele with prison wardens.

This is a big shame to Nigeria.
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by maxiuc(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2023
As if they were not the one that gave them the order

Keep fo**ling yourself
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Monday60655(m): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2023
If the shameless DSS has now come to their senses, they should first of all do the right thing and the needful by handing Emefiele to the NCoS before anything else.
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by josite: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2023
ordinarily i will condemn what dss did but in the case of emesiere THAT HAS ALREADY DEFY COURT ORDER WHEN IT COMES TO NAIRA EXCHANGE AND HAS ALREADY SAID."IF THEY WANT TO FIGHT ME,LET HIM COME MEET ME IN CBN" dss should lock him and throw the key away into the lagoon.
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Vulcan24(m): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2023
Issalie don't investigate any officer in the fracas but rather it's a representation of the entire service conduct
How can clandestine services be briganding openly in a law court!! Especially after a judgement!

Law enforcement hooligans!
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Myself2(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
There was no clash. Some hooded thugs, who identified themselves as DSS officers, attacked the officers of the NCS and manhandled the NCS commandant. That's what happened
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Blackdisciple(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

You cannot have your so called security agencies fighting in public at the steps of a courthouse.

That’s what NIGGERS do

N.I.G.G.E.R.S

Are you one of them?

Lolzzz cheesy bros make them sha jail that man
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Blackdisciple(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

That’s what NIGGERS do

N.I.G.G.E.R.S

Are you one of them?

Lolzzz cheesy cheesy
Make them sha jail that pussy ass man
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by Blackdisciple(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
[quote author=poseidon12 post=124682419][/quote]

Yes make them jail am
Re: DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele by LordThaddeus: 4:27pm On Apr 19
Fill Illuminati Membership form with your Details and Send it with your Pictures to us Immediately.
Very important calls you received call from hour GrandMaster only if there's Important meetings he'll inform you and tell you the Place/Time/Date of the Meetings in Temples.
🔺First Benefits in same day
+Illuminati Bible.
+Illuminati Ring.
+Illuminati Necklace.
+Illuminati Uniform.
+Illuminati Membership Card.
+Illuminati Cash in Hands.
+Illuminati Money In Card.
+Illuminati Phone And Sim Card.🔺
No human Blood Sacrifice.
No Blood Shed.
Message Agent ISLER MURAT (I.M) on WhatsApp. 🔘+16265860870🔘 master Nelson on WhatsApp. 🔘+16265860870🔘
Hail the light 666.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry / Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option / After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.