Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now (2545 Views)

Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy / Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 7:19am On Sep 13, 2023
1 Thessalonians 5:6-8
King James Version
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

Don't sleep, be sober. Put on the breastplate of faith and love, and let the hope of salvation be your helmet

When the bible says your enemy is like a roaring lion seeking whom he will devour, you have seen one (and their spineless likers).

They purport to preach even writing out religious threads but they are wolves in sheep clothing, their mission is to kill steal and destroy, they have come to steal your salvation and lull you into slumber, do not allow them.

If you like, allow yourself to be deceived. You were warned, weren't you?

Besides, the call to repentance is not a call to live a drab boring life of poverty. God takes care of his own, even if there is poverty in the land, God knows how to make adequate provision for his children, so all this talk about poverty is a lie.

I am richer than all their generations from Adam.

Piss poor poverty sodden e-rats
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2023
MrPresident1:

Prove the emboldened
We will keep exposing you.
Below are your very words.

"If cancer happens by God's knowledge, as God is in charge of everyone's book of life, then curing it would be the ultimate rebellion."

You are clearly a 419 prophet
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by seuncyrus(m): 3:08am On Sep 14, 2023
Was it the Morocco earth quake you were talking about?
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 7:16am On Sep 14, 2023
Psalm 139:14-16
King James Version
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

If you know about the double helix structure of the DNA, you will understand what Daniel is saying here about his members (body parts and system) being written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. Your DNA is the template for everything about you. It is the BOOK OF YOUR LIFE. God wrote it. Your DNA is your biological chassis, it is the template upon which we were all built

Anything that happens at the DNA level, God controls it. If God gives you the enablement to release his captives at that level, why don't you be like then servant that reduced the debts of his Master's debtors so that he could live with them when his Master eventually casts him out? Luke 16:1-9

If you took the DNA altering covid vaccines, your book of life has been tampered with.

David Michael will be able to save only those people that are found written in the God's book of life, if your DNA has been messed with, and you have not repented to God up till this time, you are in a very bad position. Again, today is the day of your salvation. Repent. Reprove. Reject. Rededicate the temple of your body today to God

Daniel 12:1
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

The Bible is all about logic and deductive reasoning, forget fables, there are no fables in the Bible

MrPresident1:
If cancer happens by God's knowledge, as God is in charge of everyone's book of life, then curing it would be the ultimate rebellion. You seal your place as Lucifer by unraveling what God has tied down. The cure for cancer is a good thing. We are only explaining the spiritual meaning of Biden's recent rather curious cancer speech. You cannot be Lucifer without curing cancer.

Take note that anything the America President says is at the highest level and at that level, everything is deliberate and well thought out. Like when he declared the end of Covid. Or when he pronounced Xi Jinpin of China a dictator. These are statements and authoritative pronouncements from the highest authority in the world, forget all about the shenanigans of trying to walk back these statements after they have dropped, that's just to deceive the people. In the DNA of a person is written a the members of a person, and the DNA is a double helix ladder of continuance

Psalm 139:14-16
King James Version
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

If you allow wolves in sheep clothing to deceive you and steal your salvation, you have only yourself to blame
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
grin grin

tctrills:

"If cancer happens by God's knowledge, as God is in charge of everyone's book of life, then curing it would be the ultimate rebellion."

Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
tctrills:

Mr Speaker grin
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
MrPresident1:

Mr Speaker grin
See common criminal. You asked for evidence and I gave it to you. I am sure you don't remember when you wrote that nonsense. Clearly, you are copying and pasting from another fake pastor.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
tctrills:

See common criminal. You asked for evidence and I gave it to you. I am sure you don't remember when you wrote that nonsense. Clearly, you are copying and pasting from another fake pastor.

dog like you who cut and joined up what I said.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
MrPresident1:

dog like you who cut and joined up what I said.

No I did not. You are ashamed of your words now you see how stupid they sound. This is a lesson to idiots like you. Read before you post.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 1:21am On Sep 16, 2023
tctrills:

No I did not. You are ashamed of your words now you see how stupid they sound. This is a lesson to idiots like you. Read before you post.

criminal dog who cut and joined up what I wrote and tried to misquote and misinterpret what I said

If you weren't a lying dog with criminal intention, why did you not repost what I said verbatim instead of cutting and joining up?
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 7:52am On Sep 16, 2023
MrPresident1:

criminal dog who cut and joined up what I wrote and tried to misquote and misinterpret what I said

If you weren't a lying dog with criminal intention, why did you not repost what I said verbatim instead of cutting and joining up?
See this thief. Even you don't recognize your words. You are now ashamed of your foolishness. I quoted you verbatim. I did not have to cut and join. All I did was copy and paste.
Clearly you copied those words from someone else that's why you don't recognize your own words.
But then to prove that you are a lying bastard, I am going to snap and paste your words below.

Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 9:09am On Sep 16, 2023
tctrills:

See this thief. Even you don't recognize your words. You are now ashamed of your foolishness. I quoted you verbatim. I did not have to cut and join. All I did was copy and paste.
Clearly you copied those words from someone else that's why you don't recognize your own words.
But then to prove that you are a lying bastard, I am going to snap and paste your words below.

lying criminal hopeless dog. Skillfully misquoting misrepresenting and misinterpreting what I wrote

Don't use pictures, quote me directly so that people can get the link to what I said directly

hopeless criminal
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2023
MrPresident1:

lying criminal hopeless dog. Skillfully misquoting misrepresenting and misinterpreting what I wrote

Don't use pictures, quote me directly so that people can get the link to what I said directly

hopeless criminal
I see you are trying to hide your Shame. These are snapshots of your very words. How can I misquote a snapshot.
I did not every interpret your nonsense. I only snapped and pasted.
I am sure you regret you stupidity.
Fake pastor.
You are not even intelligent enough. At least you should have read before pasting nonsense.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2023
tctrills:

I see you are trying to hide your Shame. These are snapshots of your very words. How can I misquote a snapshot.
I did not every interpret your nonsense. I only snapped and pasted.
I am sure you regret you stupidity.
Fake pastor.
You are not even intelligent enough. At least you should have read before pasting nonsense.

Mr speaker, use the NL quote button to quote me directly or we all agree that you are a criminal
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2023
MrPresident1:

Mr speaker, use the NL quote button to quote me directly or we all agree that you are a criminal
No, you are the criminal and you know no one would read the plenty nonsense you wrote so why ask for a link when no one would click if not to hide in you criminality. My only business is to point out your dishonesty and not to cover you.
Oh are those not your words that I quoted? Your words have put you to shame.
Demons like you are the ones giving Christianity a bad name.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
tctrills:

No, you are the criminal and you know no one would read the plenty nonsense you wrote so why ask for a link when no one would click if not to hide in you criminality. My only business is to point out your dishonesty and not to cover you.
Oh are those not your words that I quoted? Your words have put you to shame.
Demons like you are the ones giving Christianity a bad name.

Why did you erase some of the things I wrote?
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
MrPresident1:

Why did you erase some of the things I wrote?
Are these not your words? Why are you trying to discredit your own writeup? Clearly, you are ashamed of your stupidity. Lazy fake and foolish. You want to make money from deceit but it will never work for you. You will remain poor and hungry till your last day on earth unless you repent and find useful work.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
tctrills:

Are these not your words? Why are you trying to discredit your own writeup? Clearly, you are ashamed of your stupidity. Lazy fake and foolish. You want to make money from deceit but it will never work for you. You will remain poor and hungry till your last day on earth unless you repent and find useful work.

It is deceitful and devilish of you to erase some of the things I wrote. Now you have exposed yourself as a wolf.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
MrPresident1:

It is deceitful and devilish of you to erase some of the things I wrote. Now you have exposed yourself as a wolf.
See thief. How can I be deceitful and devilish quoting your very words. Your words are deceitful and devilish.
You are going to remain in poor hungry pastor. This your hustle will never pay. I can see you try so hard but until you find legitimate work your hunger will never end.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2023
tctrills:

See thief. How can I be deceitful and devilish quoting your very words. Your words are deceitful and devilish.
You are going to remain in poor hungry pastor. This your hustle will never pay. I can see you try so hard but until you find legitimate work your hunger will never end.

Mr Speaker grin grin
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2023
MrPresident1:

Mr Speaker grin grin
Clearly, you have shown that you can't shame the shameless or in your case, you can't shame the hungry.
This your hustle will never pay.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
tctrills:

Clearly, you have shown that you can't shame the shameless or in your case, you can't shame the hungry.
This your hustle will never pay.

I agree I am living in poverty after all Lazarus was feeding off the crumbs that fell off the rich man's table.

Why were you erasing my words? You tried to manipulate my context, that's criminal. You are a criminal
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2023
MrPresident1:

I agree I am living in poverty after all Lazarus was feeding off the crumbs that fell off the rich man's table.

Why were you erasing my words? You tried to manipulate my context, that's criminal. You are a criminal
But Lazarus was not a lying bastard. You will suffer in this life and you have zero hope in the next.
For the past 5 days, you have been claiming that I manipulated your words but you seem afraid to quote your writeup. It's up to you to prove that I manipulated your words. We are waiting for you.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
tctrills:

But Lazarus was not a lying bastard. You will suffer in this life and you have zero hope in the next.
For the past 5 days, you have been claiming that I manipulated your words but you seem afraid to quote your writeup. It's up to you to prove that I manipulated your words. We are waiting for you.

Do you want to be free?

Mark 5:1-3
King James Version
5 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
MrPresident1:

Do you want to be free?

Mark 5:1-3
King James Version
5 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
You will never be free until you repent of your dishonesty. Stop making a living from deceit. Get an honest job.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
tctrills:

You will never be free until you repent of your dishonesty. Stop making a living from deceit. Get an honest job.

You are crying out like a person who has devils inside him

Do you want to be free?
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
MrPresident1:

You are crying out like a person who has devils inside him

Do you want to be free?
Lool. This is how you thieves go about telling people that they have one problem or the other.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 8:05am On Sep 22, 2023
tctrills:

Lool. This is how you thieves go about telling people that they have one problem or the other.

spokedriver, you were erasing my words, you were cutting and joining, you have been insulting, you have been caught lying and stealing, yet you still dey boldface everything. These are signs of demonic possession. It is Satan and his demons that lie with a bold face

Do you want to be free?
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2023
MrPresident1:

spokedriver, you were erasing my words, you were cutting and joining, you have been insulting, you have been caught lying and stealing, yet you still dey boldface everything. These are signs of demonic possession. It is Satan and his demons that lie with a bold face

Do you want to be free?
Oga this your false witness no be here oh. Lying and stealing again! The only thing I did was to expose you but clearly you have proven that one can't shame the shameless.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
tctrills:

Oga this your false witness no be here oh. Lying and stealing again! The only thing I did was to expose you but clearly you have proven that one can't shame the shameless.

Mr speaker, please check the video embedded below and let us hear your thoughts on it

This is President Biden pledging to end cancer 'as we know it'
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/19/biden-says-us-will-work-to-end-cancer-as-we-know-it-after-covid-pandemic.html
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2023
MrPresident1:

Mr speaker, please check the video embedded below and let us hear your thoughts on it

Ok, so what's your point? You are not happy that the united states wants to put an end to cancer? You feel it's against God for man to finally overcome the scourge?
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2023
tctrills:

Ok, so what's your point? You are not happy that the united states wants to put an end to cancer? You feel it's against God for man to finally overcome the scourge?

I am very happy that American want to cure cancer.

Oya, watch this YouTube video below and let us know again your thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4pzsR_Buic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Fruits Of Unrighteousness: Run Away From Them / Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab? / Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.