Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now (2543 Views)

Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy / Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
MrPresident1:
Matthew 24:29
King James Version
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

All the upheavals that the world is passing through at the moment, socio-economic challenges, political challenges, financial challenges, food shortages, energy problems, war, LGBTQ are aspects of the great tribulation.

The job of the stars of heaven, the sun and the moon, is to illuminate the world with godly benevolent light. But when the stars go rogue and the sun and the moon begin to spread darkness instead of light, you get a world that is in disarray and you get all kinds of problems that we all are currently seeing all over the world

The questions is how do we know that the great tribulation has ended, what would be the marker of the end of the great tribulation?

Revelation 6:12
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

The February 6th earthquake in Syria-Turkiye is not our earthquake

Revelation 6:13-14
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
This man. This hustle will never pay you. You will forever remain in poverty.

4 Likes

Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by Maynman: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
tctrills:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
tctrills:

The fact of the present state of poverty is a non issue, Lazarus was feeding off the crumbs that fell of the rich man's table and dogs like yourself came to lick his sores. Then the tables turned and Lazarus was exalted and the rich man, and obviously including his deranged hopeless dogs, were begging for a drop of water to cool their diseased tongues as the fires of hell grilled them mercilessly and endlessly for all eternity
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
DoWhatThouWilt:

grin
Throw that book inside fire and seek mental help before you start walking naked in public.

dog. you will do this
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
The earthquake will come. We will patiently wait for it. Blessed be our God who has promised us, who will fulfill his promises, and we shall rejoice and gloat over the ruins of the habitations of wickedness and the human carcasses that will be found therein
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by DoWhatThouWilt: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
MrPresident1:

dog. you will do this

Ewu! 🐐
Dog get sense pass stubborn goat.
Upon all your failed prophecies, you still stubbornly continue to predict more lies like the goat that you are.

grin ediot!
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
MrPresident1:

The fact of the present state of poverty is a non issue, Lazarus was feeding off the crumbs that fell of the rich man's table and dogs like yourself came to lick his sores. Then the tables turned and Lazarus was exalted and the rich man, and obviously including his deranged hopeless dogs, were begging for a drop of water to cool their diseased tongues as the fires of hell grilled them mercilessly and endlessly for all eternity
No one is talking about the present state of poverty the only problem here is that this your fake pastor hustle will never lift you out of poverty.

2 Likes

Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
tctrills:

No one is talking about the present state of poverty the only problem here is that this your fake pastor hustle will never lift you out of poverty.

My presence on Nairaland is the evident token of your perdition, and not only you, for all dogs that have turned the world upside down at the bidding of Satan

dog
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 6:53am On Sep 11, 2023
This hustle will pay me and it will pay me mightily. Day by day night by night we place bread and meat before the children of the LORD. The LORD is faithful who promised and who will fulfill his promises. We look forward with hope and expectations of mighty rewards from the LORD, because we are assured

It is sure that the children of the LORD will receive their blessings because of what they have done for the Lord's sake, and the gospel's

Mark 10:29-31
King James Version
29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,

30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

31 But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2023
The people who have done Satan's bidding will have their reward too.

Revelation 22:12
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

John 5:29
And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 7:49am On Sep 11, 2023
MrPresident1:

My presence on Nairaland is the evident token of your perdition, and not only you, for all dogs that have turned the world upside down at the bidding of Satan

dog
Lol, oga but it's fake people like you that are turning the world upside down.
Stop your foolish predictions. If you want to preach, no one is stopping you. But when you start teaching your own doctrines and falsehoods, that's when you mess up.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2023
tctrills:

Lol, oga but it's fake people like you that are turning the world upside down.
Stop your foolish predictions. If you want to preach, no one is stopping you. But when you start teaching your own doctrines and falsehoods, that's when you mess up.

Lol, boy what are you afraid of? How many years did Jeremiah cry to Israel, or Isaiah, or Ezekiel, or Jonah, or Amos, or Micah? What exactly are you afraid of?

Is it anyone's fault that the Lord has blinded and deafened you? If you do good you will listen. If you are an evil dog, you will do exactly what you are doing.

Whose fault is it that the Lord has marked you for destruction?

fool
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2023
MrPresident1:

Lol, boy what are you afraid of? How many years did Jeremiah cry to Israel, or Isaiah, or Ezekiel, or Jonah, or Amos, or Micah? What exactly are you afraid of?

Is it anyone's fault that the Lord has blinded and deafened you? If you do good you will listen. If you are an evil dog, you will do exactly what you are doing.

Whose fault is it that the Lord has marked you for destruction?

fool
Fear? Are you confused? What does fear have to do with your falsehood. This hustle will never pay you. You will remain in your poverty till your last breath.
Lazy man. You are pained that people like me are calling you out abi.

1 Like

Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2023
tctrills:

Fear? Are you confused? What does fear have to do with your falsehood. This hustle will never pay you. You will remain in your poverty till your last breath.
Lazy man. You are pained that people like me are calling you out abi.

fool. My message in this place has been centered on:

Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand.

Even this very thread is centred on that theme. All my threads s have been prophetic. If the Lord has singled you out for destruction by blinding and deafening who, whose fault is it?

You better repent, that is if there is still time set, people have already been sealed. Those for life have been sealed. Those for destruction and everlasting punishment have been sealed too
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2023
MrPresident1:

fool. My message in this place has been centered on:

Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand.

Even this very thread is centred on that theme. All my threads s have been prophetic. If the Lord has singled you out for destruction by blinding and deafening who, whose fault is it?

You better repent, that is if there is still time set, people have already been sealed. Those for life have been sealed. Those for destruction and everlasting punishment have been sealed too
See a fakeman calling on me to repent. You are all about false prophecy.
Hope you notice that no one takes you serious. You are another fake nairaland prophet hoping to make it big but you are too lazy to achieve anything meaningful with your life.

2 Likes

Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by ErnestNc: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
tctrills:

See a fakeman calling on me to repent. You are all about false prophecy.
Hope you notice that no one takes you serious. You are another fake nairaland prophet hoping to make it big but you are too lazy to achieve anything meaningful with your life.

You better be humble and stay watchful because the times are evil. The days of mercy are soon shortened. Leave the man to do his work by warning people about the imminent doom that is by the corner.

If you are wise you will desist from antagonising him and also pray and watch so that you are not truly marked for damnation as he speaks of.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
ErnestNc:

You better be humble and stay watchful because the times are evil. The days of mercy are soon shortened. Leave the man to do his work by warning people about the imminent doom that is by the corner.

If you are wise you will desist from antagonising him and also pray and watch so that you are not truly marked for damnation as he speaks of.
There are so many of you guys on Nairaland. I am sure the idiot is your pastor.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by ErnestNc: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
tctrills:

There are so many of you guys on Nairaland. I am sure the idiot is your pastor.

I don't know him but you seem to be an enemy of God.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
ErnestNc:

I don't know him but you seem to be an enemy of God.
Oga, it's not up to you to determine God's enemies. Every false and fake teacher is God's enemy.
I can't be God's enemy for pointing out a fake.
For defending a fake, what does that make you sir?

1 Like

Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
The earthquake that ends all wickedness is now in the offing. This earthquake is the marker of the opening of the sixth seal. Already the devils are agitated and calling out in great anguish

Revelation 6:12
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Everyone will feel the earthquake as everything they built comes crashingndown to the earth, and we shall look uponnthem that have sinnednagainst thenLord, they shall be an abhoring to all flesh

Isaiah 66:23-24
King James Version
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
Revelation 6:12-17
King James Version
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Let me explain the ramifications of the opening of the sixth seal to you.

The sun represents wisdom and the moon is understanding. Any nation that rises to rule the earth has been given divine wisdom and understanding to dominate. British, an island in Europe, did not dominate the world from UAR to Bharat because they are wiser then everyone else, it is God that gave them enablement. Even American that is an offshoot of British who are touting American exceptionalism up and down, there is no inherent greatness in them, it is God's enablement that empowered them to rise and be where they are today, not any stupid exceptionalism.

The coming earthquake is going to blind the sun and the moon that they are using to control the earth, they will no longer have access to that divine wisdom and understanding, exceptionalism go end and we shall all see how ordinary all of us are.

This stripping of power away is called the falling of the stars of heaven because when you have the power of the sun and moon, you become the stars of heaven; your abode and habitations become the heaven of the world where everyone wants to come to, where everyone wants to come and live in because your abode will be peaceful and prosperous through the power, wisdom and understanding which God has given to you.

The earthquake that is coming is going to strip all that exceptionalism nonsense away, and you will see that everyone is nakèd before the LORD of the whole earth.

All the kings and rich men of the earth, captains of industry, sports and entertainment, pharmacy and medicine, organised religion, even the poor and the slaves will flee, all will jostle for space in dens and crags and holes to hide their pitiful and miserable selves beseeching the rocks to fall on them and kill them to hide them from the wrath as the owner of the scepter of authority and power returns.

It will be the day of his great wrath!

Who shall be able to stand?!
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by ErnestNc: 2:52am On Sep 12, 2023
tctrills:

Oga, it's not up to you to determine God's enemies. Every false and fake teacher is God's enemy.
I can't be God's enemy for pointing out a fake.
For defending a fake, what does that make you sir?

How do you know you're not a fake christian?
If Jesus should come now, will you make it with all your evil imaginations at heart?

By what yardstick do you qualify him fake?

Dey play
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2023
ErnestNc:

If Jesus should come now, will you make it with all your evil imaginations at heart?

Dey play
Lol you are a hypocrite. What is your yardstick for calling me evil?
He is fake because his teachings and attitude are not in line with the scriptures.
Take your time to study his posts on Nairaland and if you understand your scripture you will come to the same conclusion.
When someone says that a very big earthquake is imminent, that's no longer prophecy. Everyone knows that earthquakes are bound to happen even atheist know this.
Prophecy is not about sharing commonly known facts.
And you don't need to be a Christian or to have the Holy Ghost to know about earthquakes and their possibility of occuring soon.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 8:55am On Sep 12, 2023
ErnestNc:

Dey play
Did you read the nonsense that your prophet wrote about the cure for cancer? You guys just follow any idiot because you are so lazy to read the bible yourselves.
In another post, your prophet wrote "Islam is the gospel of Apostle Paul to the Gentiles."
But you choose to fight me rather than question him.

1 Like

Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by ErnestNc: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2023
tctrills:

Did you read the nonsense that your prophet wrote about the cure for cancer? You guys just follow any idiot because you are so lazy to read the bible yourselves.
In another post, your prophet wrote "Islam is the gospel of Apostle Paul to the Gentiles."
But you choose to fight me rather than question him.

You are so pained. You don't know me , maybe you should go through my threads before spewing gibberish. I won't judge a man by his past but what he speaks of and testifies of at the moment .

Does his warnings make people beware of the times we are in? If yes, he's of no harm. You attacked him like one who doesn't have the spirit of God.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by ErnestNc: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2023
tctrills:

Lol you are a hypocrite. What is your yardstick for calling me evil?
He is fake because his teachings and attitude are not in line with the scriptures.

The unrest you feel right now is because I touched a nerve without even calling you evil , but knowing that your're guilty of evil imaginations , hence the name callings and all. You're not a believer. And I doubt if you warn people about the imminent judgment of God and his salvation through the Christ, but instead you're one of those sooth sayers that pronounce peace upon people when there is a great condemnation upon them.

You should remove the mote in your eyes before removing the one in your brother's eyes. Beware .
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2023
ErnestNc:

The unrest you feel right now is because I touched a nerve without even calling you evil , but knowing that your're guilty of evil imaginations , hence the name callings and all. You're not a believer. And I doubt if you warn people about the imminent judgment of God and his salvation through the Christ, but instead you're one of those sooth sayers that pronounce peace upon people when there is a great condemnation upon them.

You should remove the mote in your eyes before removing the one in your brother's eyes. Beware .

Oga there is no unrest. You touched nothing. You are just like your fake prophet, another lying hypocrite.
And you are not a believer of Jesus Christ you are a believer of your fake prophet.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2023
ErnestNc:

You are so pained. You don't know me , maybe you should go through my threads before spewing gibberish. I won't judge a man by his past but what he speaks of and testifies of at the moment .

Does his warnings make people beware of the times we are in? If yes, he's of no harm. You attacked him like one who doesn't have the spirit of God.
Lol. You did not hurt me so I can't be pained You don't even know me but you are already wishing me pain.
Your prophet is lying and fake and I called him out. You don't need to be dishonest in other to warn others.
You are angry with me for pointing out the lies of your prophet right?
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by ErnestNc: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2023
tctrills:

Oga there is no unrest. You touched nothing. You are just like your fake prophet, another lying hypocrite.
And you are not a believer of Jesus Christ you are a believer of your fake prophet.

I'm sorry if I hurt you or made you cry fowl in anyway. It was not my intention.

He's not my prophet , neither am I a follower of his predictions or teachings. I don't follow any man of God but Jesus.
I'm sure you do follow several men of God and worship their teachings, as well as sitting inside their sepulchres where they minister death unto the deluded and wicked congregation that seek for signs.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
ErnestNc:

I'm sorry if I hurt you or made you cry fowl in anyway. It was not my intention.

He's not my prophet , neither am I a follower of his predictions or teachings. I don't follow any man of God but Jesus.
I'm sure you do follow several men of God and worship their teachings, as well as sitting inside their sepulchres where they minister death unto the deluded and wicked congregation that seek for signs.

You are so kind but you did not hurt me sir.

So I don't worship men. Unlike you I worship God and I will point out fake prophets.

If you claim he is not your prophet then why are you defending a fake prophet.

It's so clear that he is your prophet. Someone that teaches that curing cancer is devilish. Haba, oga get serious.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ezekiel 33:6-8
King James Version
6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

My Father, I have heard from your mouth and set your warning before your children o. But some persons have been calling me 'idiot' 'fake pastor' 'fake prophet'. Just for hearing from your mouth and delivering your message, they have been insulting endlessly.

Father, we have done as you have commanded. We refuse to be swayed by the opinion of runts and irrelevants
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 7:04am On Sep 13, 2023
tctrills:

You are so kind but you did not hurt me sir.

So I don't worship men. Unlike you I worship God and I will point out fake prophets.

If you claim he is not your prophet then why are you defending a fake prophet.

It's so clear that he is your prophet. Someone that teaches that curing cancer is devilish. Haba, oga get serious.

Prove the emboldened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doomsday(End of the world)......fact,fiction And Fantasy...(pics) / Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims / (live Images) National Day Of Prayer At Abuja National Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.