Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now (2541 Views)

Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy / Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2023
MrPresident1:

I am very happy that American want to cure cancer.

Oya, watch this YouTube video below and let us know again your thoughtd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4pzsR_Buic
So America is determined to cure cancer and mental health problems, is that your point.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2023
tctrills:

So America is determined to cure cancer and mental health problems, is that your point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAIHRXZwUwM

Now, listen to this shorter one carefully, doubled for emphasis and let us hear your thoughts
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2023
MrPresident1:

Now, listen to this shorter one carefully, doubled for emphasis and let us hear your thoughts
Ok, Joe Biden is determined to cure cancer. Is the bible against this?
Now it's time to hear your own thoughts
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2023
tctrills:

Nope. I am not against it. It is a good thing. The Bible is not against it.

Curing cancer confers the title of 'Lucifer' on anyonr, a worthy title by any standard.

If America can do it yet denies it, it means America is not worthy

David Michael, the Worthy One, THE GREAT AND MIGHTY LUCIFER will cure all diseases when he comes.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2023
MrPresident1:

Nope. I am not against it. It is a good thing. The Bible is not against it.

Curing cancer confers the title of 'Lucifer' on anyonr, a worthy title by any standard.

If America can do it yet denies it, it means America is not worthy

David Michael, the Worthy One, THE GREAT AND MIGHTY LUCIFER will cure all diseases when he comes.

So I did not misquote you as you claimed.
These are your very words,"
Curing cancer confers the title of 'Lucifer' on anyone, a worthy title by any standard."

So according to you, the doctors who cured my friend's cancer now have the title of Lucifer.
Is this the teaching of Jesus Christ or some other doctrine?
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2023
tctrills:

So I did not misquote you as you claimed.
These are your very words,"
Curing cancer confers the title of 'Lucifer' on anyone, a worthy title by any standard."

So according to you, the doctors who cured my friend's cancer now have the title of Lucifer.
Is this the teaching of Jesus Christ or some other doctrine?

Yes, the Doctors that cured your friend are Lucifers, light bearers and they should be celebrated. Did they deny that they cured your friend?

But one that has the cure and fails to release it is an unworthy Lucifer. A dishonest and dishonourable Lucifer. Honest and honourable Lucifers cured your friend

David Michael, the ONE TRUE LUCIFER, will come and heal the world
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2023
MrPresident1:

Yes, the Doctors that cured your friend are Lucifers, light bearers and they should be celebrated. Did they deny that they cured your friend?

But one that has the cure and fails to release it is an unworthy Lucifer. A dishonest and dishonourable Lucifer. Honest and honourable Lucifers cured your friend

David Michael, the ONE TRUE LUCIFER, will come and heal the world
What about the doctor who cures malaria?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 11:21am On Sep 23, 2023
tctrills:

What about the doctor who cures malaria?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

A Lucifer also. But context is important.

A dishonest and dishonorable Lucifer is the basest of men. His dogs represent the most worthless among mankind grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2023
MrPresident1:

A Lucifer also. But context is important.

A dishonest and dishonorable Lucifer is the basest of men. His dogs represent the most worthless among mankind grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What about the person that repairs my car he too is Lucifer abi?
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2023
tctrills:

What about the person that repairs my car he too is Lucifer abi?

The one that lies, cheats, kills and destroys your vehicle after stealing from you is a dishonest and dishonourable Lucifer
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2023
MrPresident1:

The one that lies, cheats, kills and destroys your vehicle after stealing from you is a dishonest and dishonourable Lucifer

So basically, according to you, everyone is Lucifer.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
tctrills:

Lucifers can be individual and whole nations. When God gives a nation the power to become the Lucifer of the world, the leader and pace setter, he has given you that power so that you can take care of all the people of the world

A Lucifer becomes dishonest and dishonourable when they start using their power in an evil and dishonourable way.

The Lucifer of this world has announced that it has ended cancer, but has refused to release the cure. This is the way of the basest.

When David Michael comes he will heal the world
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
tctrills:

Spokedriver, I no hear from you again
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2023
MrPresident1:

Spokedriver, I no hear from you again
Lool. Oga, you have already proven my right that why I had no more to say.
You are teaching a doctrine that all human beings are Lucifer.
What more do I have to say?
At least now I can quote you correctly and refer others to your very words.
So that was why you did not hear from me.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
tctrills:

Lool. Oga, you have already proven my right that why I had no more to say.
You are teaching a doctrine that all human beings are Lucifer.
What more do I have to say?
At least now I can quote you correctly and refer others to your very words.
So that was why you did not hear from me.

You are not the only person that tried to deny what Joe Biden said. Even White house tried to deny what he said. They issued a transcript that CLEARLY LIED!
you also LIED

He said 'we ended cancer as we know it'... Joe clearly said 'we ended cancer as we know it'!

But here is the transcript from the Whitehouse itself
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2023/07/25/remarks-by-president-biden-on-expanding-access-to-mental-health-care/

“If you could do anything at all, Joe, what would you do?” I said, “I’d cure cancer.” And they looked at me like, “Why cancer?” Because no one thinks we can. That’s why. And we can. We can end cancer as we know it.

You and whitehouse have the same thing in common grin grin grin grin

YOU BOTH LIED.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
MrPresident1:

You are not the only person that tried to deny what Joe Biden said. Even White house tried to deny what he said. They issued a transcript that CLEARLY LIED!
you also LIED

You and whitehouse have the same thing in common grin grin grin grin

YOU BOTH LIED.
ok sir
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
tctrills:
ok sir

Ok? So, you agree you are a liar, who cut up and joined my words, who deliberately tried to distort what I said, and who also insulted me in the process?

A liar is also a thief.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
MrPresident1:

Ok? So, you agree you are a liar, who cut up and joined my words, who deliberately tried to distort what I said, and who also insulted me in the process?

A liar is also a thief.
lool. You are the liar and deceiver. I am still waiting for you to mention the one lie I told. And clearly, you think you are Lucifer so good for you Mr. Lucifer.
For now, I have gotten what I wanted for you so expect to here more form me.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
tctrills:

lool. You are the liar and deceiver. I am still waiting for you to mention the one lie I told. And clearly, you think you are Lucifer so good for you Mr. Lucifer.
For now, I have gotten what I wanted for you so expect to here more form me.

Why were you erasing my words if you did not have devious intentions?

Why were you cutting and joining instead of quoting directly, using the quote button?
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
MrPresident1:

Why were you erasing my words if you did not have devious intentions?

Why were you cutting and joining instead of quoting directly, using the quote button?
I have given you all the time in the world to point out one lie I told but you only seem confused.
Oga please tell the world what lies I told or forever remain silent.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by kingviny: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
[quote author=MrPresident1 post=124686473]This is the sequence of events after the earthquake hits:

In the short time after the earthquake and just before a major upheaval breaks out upon the earth, the devil will herald and enthrone David Michael upon the great mountain that oversees the earth. When the devil has done this, he and all his dogs will descend into hell. This is the devil being described below as leaving him, as David Michael assumes Kingship over the earth, that the Scriptures be fulfilled when it says that in all things he might have preeminence Colossians 1:18

How can the Devil herald and enthrone Michael ? are you not deviating ?
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
tctrills:

I have given you all the time in the world to point out one lie I told but you only seem confused.
Oga please tell the world what lies I told or forever remain silent.

Did you erase or did you not erase what I wrote?

Why did you erase my words?
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
If you want me to answer you, use the quote button properly otherwise I will not respond to you
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2023
MrPresident1:

Did you erase or did you not erase what I wrote?

Why did you erase my words?
Mr Lucifer what lies did I tell? This is like one week now and you are yet to point out the lies I told.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2023
tctrills:

Mr Lucifer what lies did I tell? This is like one week now and you are yet to point out the lies I told.

Did you or did you not erase my words, and why?
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 7:39am On Sep 25, 2023
Isaiah 14:11-14
King James Version
11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Lucifer is not an inherently bad word. Lucifer means light bearer. If God makes youba pacesetter, a pathfinder, a leader, the one people look up to, whether as can individual, as a community, or even as a whole nation or even as a community of nations, you are Lucifer. You are a light bearer because you shine light and people follow the path of the light you have shined

Problem starts when you begin using the Lucifer powers that God has given you to become the antagonist of God by sharing darkness instead of light, when the whole earth becomes a cesspit of immorality and sorrow because of your influence, then Lucifer becomes Satan.

Isaiah 14:15-32
King James Version
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

The big bully who will not allow the world to rest, who has confined nations to desperate poverty will be judged. This is the word of the LORD

Isaiah 14:22-24
King James Version
22 For I will rise up against them, saith the Lord of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the Lord.
23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the Lord of hosts.
24 The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 8:02am On Sep 25, 2023
MrPresident1:

Did you or did you not erase my words, and why?
Mr Lucifer, if by the end of this week you are still unable to find out my lies then it would be clear to all that you are not serious.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2023
tctrills:

Spookdriver grin, I want you to listen to this video

It looks like you are lying grin
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
MrPresident1:

Spookdriver grin, I want you to listen to this video

It looks like you are lying grin
Mr Lucifer, please point out my lies. It's almost 2 weeks and you are yet to discover even 1 of my lies as you claim. Don't you have any shame?
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
tctrills:

Mr Lucifer, please point out my lies. It's almost 2 weeks and you are yet to discover even 1 of my lies as you claim. Don't you have any shame?

tctrills:

Ok, Joe Biden is determined to cure cancer. Is the bible against this ?

The emboldened, you said Joe Biden is determined to cure cancer while Joe Biden himself said he (and America) has 'ended cancer as we know it'.

Did you lie?
Do you want to rewatch the video?
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by tctrills: 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
MrPresident1:

The emboldened, you said Joe Biden is determined to cure cancer while Joe Biden himself said he (and America) has 'ended cancer as we know it'.

Did you lie?
Do you want to rewatch the video?
Oh that's the lue you claim I told? Even you know that what you wrote is so weak. 2 weeks and this is you point? Don't you have any shame?
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
tctrills:

Oh that's the lue you claim I told? Even you know that what you wrote is so weak. 2 weeks and this is you point? Don't you have any shame?

Are you from America country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? / Is First Fruit Offering Important? / Petition To Withdraw The Holy Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.