Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? (7122 Views)

Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? / Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran / Why Pharaoh Body Is Preserved - Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
It's not terrible news Taqiyya Tenq it simply takes the engine out of your skewed lie based crusade.
(If I get you correctly Bukhari accepted approximately 1.2% of Allah the hadiths he collected. ) doesn't make sense.

The sayings of Muslims according to you are not the Quran or are they? These sayings are authored and collected by humans how many years after Muhammad's (pbuh) death?

You are terribly pathetic now. Do we need Hadith to authenticate Quran that was written and orally transmitted to many as revealed in the last Prophet's lifetime?

Bukhari himself rejected 99% of the hadith he collected and probably will have rejected this same percentage of the 1% he recorded if he lived longer.

Imagine your boastful claim that a willing sacrifice needs to first be cursed by sacrifice to redeem you. Keep twisting and turning logic till you turn to the wonderer as Femi Kuti sang.

Start with uniting the diverse views amongst the followers of Jesus and Moses; unite your family, before coming to Islam
TenQ:

If I get you correctly Bukhari accepted approximately 1.2% of Allah the hadiths he collected. The implication is this
1. Bukhari did an excellent job of collecting his Sahih hadiths
2. Muslims by nature are chronic liars (if only one hadith out of 100 is trustworthy)

How then can we be sure that even the Qur'an, Mohammed and every story of Islam is not ficticious.

Now, your argument is that 99% of the Sahih hadiths are ficticious fabrications. This is terrible news about Muslims.
Why!?
What you are saying is that 0.001% of sayings of Muslims are outright fabrications.
The Question is what can we believe about the Claims of Muslims?

Imam Muslim's case is not much significant than Bukhari's approximately 1.3% of the total hadiths he collected are true.

We can say then that Muslims are chronic liars .

And honestly, this is why you need Jesus in your life

John 14:6-7:
"Jesus says to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one comes to the Father, except by me. If ye had known me, ye had also known my Father: and from now ye know, and have seen him."

Jesus said:
John 3:19:
"And this is the judgment, that light has come into the world, and men rather loved darkness than light, for their works were evil."

If Muslims by nature can lie this much, how can you be sure that both Mohammed, the Qur'an and the Hadiths are not LIES and FABRICATIONS?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
honesttalk21:
It's not terrible news Taqiyya Tenq it simply takes the engine out of your skewed lie based crusade.
(If I get you correctly Bukhari accepted approximately 1.2% of Allah the hadiths he collected. ) doesn't make sense.

The sayings of Muslims according to you are not the Quran or are they? These sayings are authored and collected by humans how many years after Muhammad's (pbuh) death?

You are terribly pathetic now. Do we need Hadith to authenticate Quran that was written and orally transmitted to many as revealed in the last Prophet's lifetime?

Bukhari himself rejected 99% of the hadith he collected and probably will have rejected this same percentage of the 1% he recorded if he lived longer.

Imagine your boastful claim that a willing sacrifice needs to first be cursed by sacrifice to redeem you. Keep twisting and turning logic till you turn to the wonderer as Femi Kuti sang.

Start with uniting the diverse views amongst the followers of Jesus and Moses; unite your family, before coming to Islam
Without the Hadiths and the Tafsirs, your Quran is a meaningless collection of jumbled up unorganized verses that no one in this universe can comprehend.

Who is Israel in the Qur'an?
Is he a prophet of Allah?

Answer these two questions from the Quran alone if you dare!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
TenQ:

Without the Hadiths and the Tafsirs, your Quran is a meaningless collection of jumbled up unorganized verses that no one in this universe can comprehend.

As silly as the view that Christopher Columbus discovered America and Mungo Park discovered river Niger. Do you think Allah spoke in abstracts to Arabians in the Quran?

Quran 3:93 talks of Children of Israel and Israel.

Of course you stupidly think the Arabians had no history before Islam. Doesn't the Bible you hold talk in books of Isaiah, Daniel, Ezra, Nehemiah, Chronicles, and Esther of the life and experiences of Jews in Persia. Persia is in Iran yes?
Present-day Yemen were largely connected to the land of Israel. Is this not a southern Arabia region? Where too is Jordan? Northern Arabia.

You sure don't know how far the Israelite Hebrew nomads travelled?
Who are the Sabeans mentioned in the book of Joel?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
honesttalk21:

As silly as the view that Christopher Columbus discovered America and Mungo Park discovered river Niger. Do you think Allah spoke in abstracts to Arabians in the Quran?

Quran 3:93 talks of Children of Israel and Israel.

Of course you stupidly think the Arabians had no history before Islam. Doesn't the Bible you hold talk in books of Isaiah, Daniel, Ezra, Nehemiah, Chronicles, and Esther of the life and experiences of Jews in Persia. Persia is in Iran yes?
Present-day Yemen were largely connected to the land of Israel. Is this not a southern Arabia region? Where too is Jordan? Northern Arabia.

You sure don't know how far the Israelite Hebrew nomads travelled?
Who are the Sabeans mentioned in the book of Joel?

You Muslims have written several volumes of books that you don't even trust because 99.99% of them are fabrications and outright lies.

You claim that the Quran is sufficient: Bukhari and Muslim both rejected over 99% of the Hadiths they collected and you modern Muslim reject another 99% of their collections.

According to the Quran (except you are agreeing that non Muslims are far much more trustworthy than Muslims)

At least you should know the name of your important prophets.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
You need spoon feeding?
I directed you to Q3:93 of course as an Oliver you will ask for more. See Q19:58

Mr appointed to explain the jumbles? Have you satisfactorily explained the variations in the claimed resurrection of your Jesus?
Who roled the stone?
The Gospels of Matthew and Luke disagree on the genealogy of Jesus.
-The Gospels of Matthew and Mark disagree on the timing of Jesus' crucifixion.
-The Gospels of Mark and John disagree on the timing of Jesus' cleansing of the temple
-God made an everlasting covenant with Abraham, but then he tore that one up and made another one with Moses.
Yet within the same book Matthew 5:17-18 and Hebrews 8:6-13 contradict each other.

Who was or were the editors with these contradictions within the same book not an external or commentary book like hadith that you hold even superior to that revealed by Allah?

Who is a prophet and son of God according to Judaism or Israel tradition?

Mr Truth or Dare. Keeping on being a Dare Devil.
TenQ:

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
honesttalk21:
You need spoon feeding?
I directed you to Q3:93 of course as an Oliver you will ask for more. See Q19:58

Mr appointed to explain the jumbles? Have you satisfactorily explained the variations in the claimed resurrection of your Jesus?
Who roled the stone?
The Gospels of Matthew and Luke disagree on the genealogy of Jesus.
-The Gospels of Matthew and Mark disagree on the timing of Jesus' crucifixion.
-The Gospels of Mark and John disagree on the timing of Jesus' cleansing of the temple
-God made an everlasting covenant with Abraham, but then he tore that one up and made another one with Moses.
Yet within the same book Matthew 5:17-18 and Hebrews 8:6-13 contradict each other.

Who was or were the editors with these contradictions within the same book not an external or commentary book like hadith that you hold even superior to that revealed by Allah?

Who is a prophet and son of God according to Judaism or Israel tradition?

Mr Truth or Dare. Keeping on being a Dare Devil.
All these because you have no answer to the questions!?

A whole Allah did not know that Jacob and Israel is the same person!?
This actually showed that an unlettered person (Mohammed) wrote the Qur'an.

God by Himself changed the name of Jacob to Israel

Gen 32:28:
"And he said, Your name shall be called no more Jacob , but Israel : for as a prince have you power with God and with men, and have prevailed."

So, for Allah to forget that he changed the name of Jacob to Israel is.....

About the bible:
Every eye witness can state truthfully only what he sees or knows.
Unfortunately for you, If the Bible is wrong, Allah is FAKE!
Why would Allah attest to the scripture in our hands?
It is a simple as that.

Except if you can tell me that you now know better that Allah and his Mohammed!

Let me ask you a simple question
Read the Quran 3:3 and answer the question preceeding
Qur'an 3:3
He hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture with truth, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, even as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

Was Waraqa copying/translating the true gospel or the fake gospel?

Qur'an 7:156-157:
"I will show mercy to those that keep from evil and give alms, and to those that in our signs believe; to those that shall follow the Apostle - the Unlettered Prophet - whom they shall find described in the Torah and the Gospel."

Does this not show you that Allah and his Mohammed believed in the Torah and Gospel in the hands of Jews and Christians?

Once again :
Just admit that you know better than Allah and his prophet Mohammed then, we would go toe to toe!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
All food was lawful to the Children of Israel except what Israel had made unlawful to himself before the Torah was revealed. Say, [O Muhammad], "So bring the Torah and recite it, if you should be truthful."

Are you inferring the Children of Israel don t know their parent?
Maybe you kidnapped them at Birth?

TenQ:

"And he said, Your name shall be called no more Jacob , but Israel : for as a prince have you power with God and with men, and have prevailed."

About the bible:
It is a simple as that.

He hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture with truth, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, even as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

"I will show mercy to those that keep from evil and give alms, and to those that in our signs believe; to those that shall follow the Apostle - the Unlettered Prophet - whom they shall find described in the Torah and the Gospel."

Does this not show you that Allah and his Mohammed believed in the Torah and Gospel in the hands of Jews and Christians?

Once again :
Just admit that you know better than Allah and his prophet Mohammed then, we would go toe to toe!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
honesttalk21:
All food was lawful to the Children of Israel except what Israel had made unlawful to himself before the Torah was revealed. Say, [O Muhammad], "So bring the Torah and recite it, if you should be truthful."

Are you inferring the Children of Israel don t know their parent?
Maybe you kidnapped them at Birth?

Who said this?
Moses or Jesus !?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ken4Christ: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
TenQ, this your ministry tight ooo.

1 Like

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ken4Christ:
TenQ, this your ministry tight ooo.
The message is for both we Christians to understand what Islam truly is
AND
To Muslims that they might learn the kind of deception they are locked in and ask Questions about the Messiah that they might be saved

Join me in prayer for the Muslims. They think I hate them but no! I truly love them and wish that they would come to the knowledge of the truth of God's plan for their salvation
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ken4Christ: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
TenQ:

The message is for both we Christians to understand what Islam truly is
AND
To Muslims that they might learn the kind of deception they are locked in and ask Questions about the Messiah that they might be saved

Join me in prayer for the Muslims. They think I hate them but no! I truly love them and wish that they would come to the knowledge of the truth of God's plan for their salvation

I understand your point and I am in agreement with you. But whether you like it or not, it's a ministry. God has given you the grace to do your research and unveil the truth. They really need our prayers. I see so many of them coming to the saving knowledge of our Lord Jesus.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2023
Ken4Christ:

I understand your point and I am in agreement with you. But whether you like it or not, it's a ministry. God has given you the grace to do your research and unveil the truth. They really need our prayers. I see so many of them coming to the saving knowledge of our Lord Jesus.
Amen Sir.

Thanks for the encouragement. Check your mail please.

I don't know what happened

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to k_m*c**'**@yahoo.com because the address couldn't be found or is unable to receive email.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ken4Christ: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
TenQ:

Amen Sir.

Thanks for the encouragement. Check your mail please.

I don't know what happened

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to k_m*c**'**@yahoo.com because the address couldn't be found or is unable to receive email.

Please, reach me on truth4life967@gmail.com.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 3:57am On Sep 02, 2023
In the first place, Quran 19:28 says: Those are some of the prophets whom God has blessed from the descendants of Adam, and from those We carried with Noah, and from the progeny of Abraham and Israel, and from those whom We guided and chose. When the revelations of the Almighty were recited to them, they fell prostrating and weeping; which establishes Israel a.s as a person (progeny of).

Then it mentions in two verses the foremost of these that: We split them up into twelve tribal communities, and We inspired Moses when his people asked him for water, "Strike the rock with your staff," wherefrom twelve springs gushed out. Each people knew their own drinking place, and We shaded them with clouds, and We brought down upon them manna and quails: "Eat from the good which We have provided you with." They did not wrong Us, but they were wronging themselves. (Q7:160) then: O Children of Israel, We saved you from your enemy and We made an appointment with you at the right side of the mount, and We brought down upon you the manna and the quails. (Q20:80).

We know it was during the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt that Moses struck the rock that yielded 12 springs and are later fed with Manna and Quails. Are these people different from those in the following verse?

Now, Q12 state as follows:
100:He raised his parents upon the throne. They fell prostrate before him. He said, "O my father, this is the interpretation of my vision of old. My Lord has made it come true. He has been good to me when He took me out of prison and brought you out of the desert after the devil had driven a wedge between me and my brothers. My Lord is Gentle in what He wills. He is the Knowledgeable, the Wise.

68: When they (the brothers) entered from where their father instructed them, it was not to avail them in any way against God, other than it being for a need which Jacob kept in himself and which he fulfilled, for he possessed certain knowledge that We taught him, but most people do not know.

And we know from Quran 12:4
When Joseph said to his father, "O my father, I saw eleven planets, the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating to me,"

1- Joseph had 11 brothers (12:4).
2- Jacob was the father of the 12 brothers (12:68).

The Children of Israel and the twelve tribal communities are the same people.
Israel the prophet had 12 sons from whom came the 12 tribes of Israel.

Q12:38 states: And I (Joseph) have followed the creed of my fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It is not for us to associate anything with God. That is from God's favour upon us and upon the people, but most people do not give thanks.

While we initially established Quran 19:58 and easily see that Jacob bore Isaac but is referred to as Israel in this verse.

TenQ:

About the bible:
It is a simple as that.

Once again :
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 4:15am On Sep 02, 2023
In the first place, Quran 19:28 says: Those are some of the prophets whom God has blessed from the descendants of Adam, and from those We carried with Noah, and from the progeny of Abraham and Israel, and from those whom We guided and chose. When the revelations of the Almighty were recited to them, they fell prostrating and weeping; which establishes Israel a.s as a person (progeny of).

Then it mentions in two verses the foremost of these that: We split them up into twelve tribal communities, and We inspired Moses when his people asked him for water, "Strike the rock with your staff," wherefrom twelve springs gushed out. Each people knew their own drinking place, and We shaded them with clouds, and We brought down upon them manna and quails: "Eat from the good which We have provided you with." They did not wrong Us, but they were wronging themselves. (Q7:160) then: O Children of Israel, We saved you from your enemy and We made an appointment with you at the right side of the mount, and We brought down upon you the manna and the quails. (Q20:80).

We know it was during the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt that Moses struck the rock that yielded 12 springs and are later fed with Manna and Quails. Are these people different from those in the following verse?

100:He raised his parents upon the throne. They fell prostrate before him. He said, "O my father, this is the interpretation of my vision of old. My Lord has made it come true. He has been good to me when He took me out of prison and brought you out of the desert after the devil had driven a wedge between me and my brothers. My Lord is Gentle in what He wills. He is the Knowledgeable, the Wise.

68: When they (the brothers) entered from where their father instructed them, it was not to avail them in any way against God, other than it being for a need which Jacob kept in himself and which he fulfilled, for he possessed certain knowledge that We taught him, but most people do not know.

When Joseph said to his father, "O my father, I saw eleven planets, the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating to me,"

Q12:38 states: And I (Joseph) have followed the creed of my fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It is not for us to associate anything with God. That is from God's favour upon us and upon the people, but most people do not give thanks.

While we initially established Quran 19:58 and easily see that Jacob bore Isaac but is referred to as Israel in this verse.

TenQ:

You Muslims have written several volumes of books that you don't even trust because 99.99% of them are fabrications and outright lies.

You claim that the Quran is sufficient: Bukhari and Muslim both rejected over 99% of the Hadiths they collected and you modern Muslim reject another 99% of their collections.

According to the Quran (except you are agreeing that non Muslims are far much more trustworthy than Muslims)

At least you should know the name of your important prophets.

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 6:55am On Sep 03, 2023
Is this the answer to the questions
AND

As, you did not answer the Question.

Let me help you.
God Himself renamed Jacob as Israel

Gen 32:28: "And He said, "Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel; for you have striven with God and with men, and have prevailed.""

honesttalk21:

When was the "revelation" recited to the descendants of both Abraham and Israel and they wept (for this is a lie). The Torah wasn't revealed before the split up of the descendant of Abraham. It was Moses that wrote the Torah (almost 600 years after Abraham)

honesttalk21:

How did children fable entered the Quran?
No sir. There were two different times when Moses brought out water from the rock for the children of Israel. Which one of them was Allah referring to?
Exo 17:6: "Behold, I will stand before you there on the rock in Horeb; and you shall smite the rock, and there shall come water out of it, that the people may drink. And Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel."

Num 20:8: "Take the rod, and gather you the assembly together, you, and Aaron your brother, and speak you to the rock before their eyes; and it shall give forth his water, and you shall bring forth to them water out of the rock: so you shall give the congregation and their beasts drink."

It seems Mohammed and Allah weren't aware of the two different times.

honesttalk21:

Sorry, which throne because Jacob and his Family were nomadic people. They didn't even have a kingdom at that time till after Moses.

If Allah could make such Historical errors, woe betide Mohammed if his errors are not more multiplied.

Can you answer the Question :
The throne of which kingdom did the parent of Jacob sit upon.

If the narrative was in Egypt, the mother of Joseph was already long dead before that time. Joseph's mother died just as she gave birth to Benjamin (Joseph's only younger brother)

Gen 35:18-19:
"And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing, (for she died) that she called his name Benoni: but his father called him Benjamin. And Rachel died, and was buried in the way to Ephrath, which is Bethlehem."

Can you please explain the discrepancies?

Surat Yusuf is the most detailed historical chapter of the Qur'an, surely such detail could not have been missed by Allah

honesttalk21:

Did Joseph truly see eleven [b]stars or eleven planets?[/b]

Gen 37:9:
"And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brothers, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me."

honesttalk21:

1. You didn't establish that Jacob gave birth to Isaac.
2. Following your logic in Quran chapter 19, we see three disjointed names
Noah
Abraham
Israel

For Clarity
Noah's children =
Gen 6:10: "And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth."

Abraham's Children =
Gen 25:9: "And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which is before Mamre;"
Gen 25:1-2: "Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah. And she bore him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah."

Israel's Children =
Gen 35:22-26:
"And it came to pass, when Israel dwelled in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve: The sons of Leah; Reuben, Jacob's firstborn, and Simeon, and Levi, and Judah, and Issachar, and Zebulun: The sons of Rachel; Joseph, and Benjamin: And the sons of Bilhah, Rachel's handmaid; Dan, and Naphtali: And the sons of Zilpah, Leah's handmaid: Gad, and Asher: these are the sons of Jacob, which were born to him in Padanaram."

Where is Ishaq (Isaac) in all of these?

Too bad sir
There exist ZERO connection between Israel and Jacob in the Qur'an.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Quran 19:28 says: Those are some of the prophets whom God has blessed from the descendants of Adam,

When prophets have interaction with the almighty does he reveal things to them? In Quran 2:38
...... And when guidance comes to you from Me, whoever follows My guidance – there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.

Are the gudiance from Allah not the revelations?

Weeping to Allah is an act of sincere devotion and a way to seek solace and forgiveness. It is believed that shedding tears in prayer is a sign of a pure heart and a deep connection with the divine. Weeping to Allah is not a sign of weakness, but rather a display of humility, vulnerability, and a testament to the strength of one's faith.

You fail to acknowledge that the revelations are not to these prophets in congregation but at the separate times of their existence when they interacted with the Almighty. Is this not easy to understand?

The verse says when his people asked him for water and this does not say how many times. Does the almighty not provide for us regardless of how often we ask? The point to note is each group knowing where they belong. The group number equating the number of tribes.

Did Jacob's family not go to meet him where he was minister?

You focus on certain technicalities probably deprive you of understanding the message.

When you speak of parents is it not cultural to see the other wives of your father as parent too? Never mind the unliked cases of wickedness in some polygamous families.

Recent scientific research has revealed that stars are also planetary bodies, housing their own solar system much like our own. These planetary systems, known as exoplanets, revolve around their host stars and can vary significantly in composition, size, and proximity to the star.

Q19:49,50
We gave him Ishaq and Ya'qub. Each of them We made a Prophet. And We gave them of Our mercy and assigned to them a high and true renown.

Q37: 113
And We gave him tidings of the birth of Ishaq, a Prophet of the righteous and We showered Our blessings on him and on Ishaq and of their off-spring are some who do good and some who plainly wrong their own selves.

Unlike the Bible, the Quran does not extensively focus on historical documentation or the chronological unfolding of events. Instead, it emphasizes theological teachings, moral guidance, and commands for human conduct.

The Quran is primarily a book of divine revelation and spiritual guidance while the Bible encompasses a wide range of historical events and narratives,

TenQ:
Is this the answer to the questions
AND

As, you did not answer the Question.

Let me help you.
God Himself renamed Jacob as Israel

Gen 32:28: "And He said, "Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel; for you have striven with God and with men, and have prevailed.""

When was the "revelation" recited to the descendants of both Abraham and Israel and they wept (for this is a lie). The Torah wasn't revealed before the split up of the descendant of Abraham. It was Moses that wrote the Torah (almost 600 years after Abraham)

How did children fable entered the Quran?
No sir. There were two different times when Moses brought out water from the rock for the children of Israel. Which one of them was Allah referring to?
Exo 17:6: "Behold, I will stand before you there on the rock in Horeb; and you shall smite the rock, and there shall come water out of it, that the people may drink. And Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel."

Num 20:8: "Take the rod, and gather you the assembly together, you, and Aaron your brother, and speak you to the rock before their eyes; and it shall give forth his water, and you shall bring forth to them water out of the rock: so you shall give the congregation and their beasts drink."

It seems Mohammed and Allah weren't aware of the two different times.

Sorry, which throne because Jacob and his Family were nomadic people. They didn't even have a kingdom at that time till after Moses.

If Allah could make such Historical errors, woe betide Mohammed if his errors are not more multiplied.

Can you answer the Question :
The throne of which kingdom did the parent of Jacob sit upon.

If the narrative was in Egypt, the mother of Joseph was already long dead before that time. Joseph's mother died just as she gave birth to Benjamin (Joseph's only younger brother)

Gen 35:18-19:
"And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing, (for she died) that she called his name Benoni: but his father called him Benjamin. And Rachel died, and was buried in the way to Ephrath, which is Bethlehem."

Can you please explain the discrepancies?

Surat Yusuf is the most detailed historical chapter of the Qur'an, surely such detail could not have been missed by Allah

Did Joseph truly see eleven [b]stars or eleven planets?[/b]

Gen 37:9:
"And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brothers, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me."

1. You didn't establish that Jacob gave birth to Isaac.
2. Following your logic in Quran chapter 19, we see three disjointed names
Noah
Abraham
Israel

For Clarity
Noah's children =
Gen 6:10: "And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth."

Abraham's Children =
Gen 25:9: "And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which is before Mamre;"
Gen 25:1-2: "Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah. And she bore him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah."

Israel's Children =
Gen 35:22-26:
"And it came to pass, when Israel dwelled in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve: The sons of Leah; Reuben, Jacob's firstborn, and Simeon, and Levi, and Judah, and Issachar, and Zebulun: The sons of Rachel; Joseph, and Benjamin: And the sons of Bilhah, Rachel's handmaid; Dan, and Naphtali: And the sons of Zilpah, Leah's handmaid: Gad, and Asher: these are the sons of Jacob, which were born to him in Padanaram."

Where is Ishaq (Isaac) in all of these?

Too bad sir
There exist ZERO connection between Israel and Jacob in the Qur'an.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
The first problem of Islam is the acknowledgement of the Taurat (Torah).
The second problem is that the Torah was supposed to be in agreement with the Qur'an.
The third problem is that the Qur'an is the direct speech of Allah which Allah dictated through Jibril to Mohammed.

Why are these problems?
1. There are many contradictions between the Qur'an and the Torah. Meaning that Allah didn't know of discrepancies between the Qur'an and the Torah
2. The Qur'an being the direct words of Allah should be perfectly and precisely said that no ambiguity should arise in historical Narratives. Unfortunately, there exist historical errors not fit for Allah.

honesttalk21:
Quran 19:28 says: Those are some of the prophets whom God has blessed from the descendants of Adam,

When prophets have interaction with the almighty does he reveal things to them? In Quran 2:38
...... And when guidance comes to you from Me, whoever follows My guidance – there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.

Are the gudiance from Allah not the revelations?

Weeping to Allah is an act of sincere devotion and a way to seek solace and forgiveness. It is believed that shedding tears in prayer is a sign of a pure heart and a deep connection with the divine. Weeping to Allah is not a sign of weakness, but rather a display of humility, vulnerability, and a testament to the strength of one's faith.

You fail to acknowledge that the revelations are not to these prophets in congregation but at the separate times of their existence when they interacted with the Almighty. Is this not easy to understand?

There was no way the revelations were revealed to the Descendants of BOTH Abraham and Israel. Why?
Abraham had other sons apart from Ishaq and Ishmael AND the scriptures were not revealed in their lifetime till Moses (almost 600 years after)
When was the "revelation" recited to the descendants of both Abraham and Israel and they wept (for this is a lie).
Who were these descendants of Abraham and Israel?

It doesn't exist.

Let me tell you what Mohammed mixed up.
Neh 8:9:
"And Nehemiah, which is the Tirshatha, and Ezra the priest the scribe, and the Levites that taught the people, said to all the people, This day is holy to the LORD your God; mourn not, nor weep. For all the people wept, when they heard the words of the law."

Unfortunately, Mohammed was unlettered in the Torah to know the historical perspective.

It is impossible for a Muslim to know the Old Testament better than a Christian and a Jew. This is why Allah ask you to ask the people of the book but you disobey him.

honesttalk21:

The verse says when his people asked him for water and this does not say how many times. Does the almighty not provide for us regardless of how often we ask? The point to note is each group knowing where they belong. The group number equating the number of tribes.

Bringing water out of the rock are special Miracles. And they occurred just twice in the journey of the children of Israel from Egypt to Cannan.

The children of Isreal did not ask God for water they grumbled to Moses about thirst for water.

You spoke of 12 springs but it seems Moses forgot to write it down.

The problem was that Mohammed was dictating Jewish hear-say as Qur'an to his equally unlettered Arab people.

honesttalk21:

Did Jacob's family not go to meet him where he was minister?

No sir.
He lived in tents as a Nomadic family man with cattles to rear. Check the Taurat please!
His total people that helped to tend his cattles that came to Egypt was 66 in number.

Gen 46:7:
"His (Jacob's) sons, and his sons' sons with him, his daughters, and his sons' daughters, and all his seed brought he with him into Egypt."
Gen 46:26: "All of these people, who belonged to Jacob's family, traveled to Egypt. All of Jacob's direct descendants, not including his sons'wives, numbered 66 persons in all."

Can you see how Jacob was a Minister ruling over 66 people?

So, you see why I said:

honesttalk21:

You focus on certain technicalities probably deprive you of understanding the message.

When you speak of parents is it not cultural to see the other wives of your father as parent too? Never mind the unliked cases of wickedness in some polygamous families.

Recent scientific research has revealed that stars are also planetary bodies, housing their own solar system much like our own. These planetary systems, known as exoplanets, revolve around their host stars and can vary significantly in composition, size, and proximity to the star.

Q19:49,50
We gave him Ishaq and Ya'qub. Each of them We made a Prophet. And We gave them of Our mercy and assigned to them a high and true renown.

Unfortunately, even the Jews don't call Abraham, Isaac and Jacob Prophets. They call the Patriarchs not prophets. Because prophets have specific meaning in both the Religion of the Jews and Christians.

This was why Mohammed could not answer the question about the Spirit. Every prophet was sent to their people directly by God's Spirit speaking to them or through visions.

Mohammed failed the test of the Jews: from that time, they did not respect him.

honesttalk21:

Q37: 113
And We gave him tidings of the birth of Ishaq, a Prophet of the righteous and We showered Our blessings on him and on Ishaq and of their off-spring are some who do good and some who plainly wrong their own selves.

Unlike the Bible, the Quran does not extensively focus on historical documentation or the chronological unfolding of events. Instead, it emphasizes theological teachings, moral guidance, and commands for human conduct.

The Quran is primarily a book of divine revelation and spiritual guidance while the Bible encompasses a wide range of historical events and narratives,

The Qur'an cannot answer simple questions about who Israel is because Mohammed was making a record of hear-say of the Jews and Christians.

What do you think would happen if we don't even know who Abraham, or Isaac or Jacob or Moses or David etc were?

We wouldn't know how God used to relate with godly men of Old and learn lessons from their strengths, their weaknesses and their failures.

The Qur'an is completely incomplete without other books like the Hadiths, the Sira, the Historical books and the Tafsirs. No human being can understand it by itself.

God should be able to write a book that is clear, concise, simple and able to teach, correct, warn and train in righteousness

I think you will agree with me now THAT there exist ZERO connection between Israel and Jacob in the Qur'an.
Unless you refer to us people of the book!

Sorry, I had to pint out the discrepancies between the Taurat and the Quran

How come the Qur'an is disjointed?
The final chapters are not as revealed
Even the verse were not as revealed.

Mohammed wrote the Qur'an, thus he had the power to arrange it as he feels. Don't you think so?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
Your stiff bias prevents you from holistic reasoning.
Do you limit revelations to books? How was it revealed to Abraham that he should sacrifice his son or that he will bare a child or father nations? Even if this were through angels are these too not revelations?

What context is Moses seen as by the Israelites? Isn't he seen as their leader and one through whom they get communication to and from God. Your rigid bias portrays you more as an extremist.

Christian extremism refers to the radical interpretation and representation of Christian beliefs, often resulting in violent acts or the use of religion to justify harmful activities.

Your views on how God should be implies a role reversal and reminds of a comment I read almost two decades ago; man created God in his own image. You have a view of how God should be and his nature is beyond full human comprehension or description.

It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - [/i]and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them].
The boldened adequately describes you or don't you see?

Did Jacob not follow what he had learnt of revelation from his father? Did Joseph not reveal to him what he dreamt? Did he negate these and become ungodly or he continued in good faith with Allah?

[i]Quran 12:
63. When they returned to their father, they said, “O father, we were denied measure, but send our brother with us, and we will obtain measure. We will take care of him.”

64. He said, “Shall I trust you with him, as I trusted you with his brother before? God is the Best Guardian, and He is the Most Merciful of the merciful.”

65. And when they opened their baggage, they found that their goods were returned to them. They said, “Father, what more do we want? Here are our goods, returned to us. We will provide for our family, and protect our brother, and have an additional camel-load. This is easy commerce.”

66. He said, “I will not send him with you, unless you give me a pledge before God that you will bring him back to me, unless you get trapped.” And when they gave him their pledge, he said, “God is witness to what we say.”

67. And he said, “O my sons, do not enter by one gate, but enter by different gates. I cannot avail you anything against God. The decision rests only with God. On Him I rely, and on Him let the reliant rely.”

68. And when they entered as their father had instructed them, it did not avail them anything against God; it was just a need in the soul of Jacob, which he carried out. He was a person of knowledge in as much as We had taught him, but most people do not know.
(Emboldened shows revelation came to Jacob)

The summation of your objections is the benchmark you have as a Bible which you attest was compiled by man.

TenQ:
The first problem of Islam is the acknowledgement of the Taurat (Torah).
The second problem is that the Torah was supposed to be in agreement with the Qur'an.
The third problem is that the Qur'an is the direct speech of Allah which Allah dictated through Jibril to Mohammed.

Why are these problems?
1. There are many contradictions between the Qur'an and the Torah. Meaning that Allah didn't know of discrepancies between the Qur'an and the Torah
2. The Qur'an being the direct words of Allah should be perfectly and precisely said that no ambiguity should arise in historical Narratives. Unfortunately, there exist historical errors not fit for Allah.

There was no way the revelations were revealed to the Descendants of BOTH Abraham and Israel. Why?
Abraham had other sons apart from Ishaq and Ishmael AND the scriptures were not revealed in their lifetime till Moses (almost 600 years after)
When was the "revelation" recited to the descendants of both Abraham and Israel and they wept (for this is a lie).
Who were these descendants of Abraham and Israel?

It doesn't exist.

Let me tell you what Mohammed mixed up.
[i]Neh 8:9:
"And Nehemiah, which is the Tirshatha, and Ezra the priest the scribe, and the Levites that taught the people, said to all the people, This day is holy to the LORD your God; mourn not, nor weep. For all the people wept, when they heard the words of the law."

Unfortunately, Mohammed was unlettered in the Torah to know the historical perspective.

It is impossible for a Muslim to know the Old Testament better than a Christian and a Jew. This is why Allah ask you to ask the people of the book but you disobey him.

You are now mixing things up. Is it Jacob or Joseph that raised his parents up to the throne?
12:100 Then he raised his parents to the throne, and they all fell down in prostration to Joseph, who then said, “O my dear father! This is the interpretation of my old dream. ..

Bringing water out of the rock are special Miracles. And they occurred just twice in the journey of the children of Israel from Egypt to Cannan.

The children of Isreal did not ask God for water they grumbled to Moses about thirst for water.

You spoke of 12 springs but it seems Moses forgot to write it down.

The problem was that Mohammed was dictating Jewish hear-say as Qur'an to his equally unlettered Arab people.

No sir.
He lived in tents as a Nomadic family man with cattles to rear. Check the Taurat please!
His total people that helped to tend his cattles that came to Egypt was 66 in number.

Gen 46:7:
"His (Jacob's) sons, and his sons' sons with him, his daughters, and his sons' daughters, and all his seed brought he with him into Egypt."
Gen 46:26: "All of these people, who belonged to Jacob's family, traveled to Egypt. All of Jacob's direct descendants, not including his sons'wives, numbered 66 persons in all."

Can you see how Jacob was a Minister ruling over 66 people?

So, you see why I said:

Unfortunately, even the Jews don't call Abraham, Isaac and Jacob Prophets. They call the Patriarchs not prophets. Because prophets have specific meaning in both the Religion of the Jews and Christians.

This was why Mohammed could not answer the question about the Spirit. Every prophet was sent to their people directly by God's Spirit speaking to them or through visions.

Mohammed failed the test of the Jews: from that time, they did not respect him.

The Qur'an cannot answer simple questions about who Israel is because Mohammed was making a record of hear-say of the Jews and Christians.

What do you think would happen if we don't even know who Abraham, or Isaac or Jacob or Moses or David etc were?

We wouldn't know how God used to relate with godly men of Old and learn lessons from their strengths, their weaknesses and their failures.

The Qur'an is completely incomplete without other books like the Hadiths, the Sira, the Historical books and the Tafsirs. No human being can understand it by itself.

God should be able to write a book that is clear, concise, simple and able to teach, correct, warn and train in righteousness

I think you will agree with me now THAT there exist ZERO connection between Israel and Jacob in the Qur'an.
Unless you refer to us people of the book!

Sorry, I had to pint out the discrepancies between the Taurat and the Quran

How come the Qur'an is disjointed?
The final chapters are not as revealed
Even the verse were not as revealed.

Mohammed wrote the Qur'an, thus he had the power to arrange it as he feels. Don't you think so?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
honesttalk21:
Your stiff bias prevents you from holistic reasoning.
Do you limit revelations to books? How was it revealed to Abraham that he should sacrifice his son or that he will bare a child or father nations? Even if this were through angels are these too not revelations?

What context is Moses seen as by the Israelites? Isn't he seen as their leader and one through whom they get communication to and from God. Your rigid bias portrays you more as an extremist.

Christian extremism refers to the radical interpretation and representation of Christian beliefs, often resulting in violent acts or the use of religion to justify harmful activities.

Your views on how God should be implies a role reversal and reminds of a comment I read almost two decades ago; man created God in his own image. You have a view of how God should be and his nature is beyond full human comprehension or description.

Your lack of historical contexts is as bad as that of your prophet.
How does God speak directly to the prophets of old? By Himself!
Does God give them a Recitation like the Qur'an? No!

Please tell me:
1. When did the descendants of Abraham and Israel hear the Recitations and wept?
2. Who recited the word of God to them?
3. What was the occasion?
You don't know, do you?

Even though, I showed you, you wouldn't learn.

So, just let me ask you the question the Jews asked your prophet,
What about the Spirit of God?

honesttalk21:

It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; [i]in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - [/i]and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them].
The boldened adequately describes you or don't you see?

Did Jacob not follow what he had learnt of revelation from his father? Did Joseph not reveal to him what he dreamt? Did he negate these and become ungodly or he continued in good faith with Allah?

You make no sense here sir.
Did Jacob follow the dream of his son?

honesttalk21:

[i]Quran 12:
63. When they returned to their father, they said, “O father, we were denied measure, but send our brother with us, and we will obtain measure. We will take care of him.”

64. He said, “Shall I trust you with him, as I trusted you with his brother before? God is the Best Guardian, and He is the Most Merciful of the merciful.”

65. And when they opened their baggage, they found that their goods were returned to them. They said, “Father, what more do we want? Here are our goods, returned to us. We will provide for our family, and protect our brother, and have an additional camel-load. This is easy commerce.”

66. He said, “I will not send him with you, unless you give me a pledge before God that you will bring him back to me, unless you get trapped.” And when they gave him their pledge, he said, “God is witness to what we say.”

67. And he said, “O my sons, do not enter by one gate, but enter by different gates. I cannot avail you anything against God. The decision rests only with God. On Him I rely, and on Him let the reliant rely.”

68. And when they entered as their father had instructed them, it did not avail them anything against God; it was just a need in the soul of Jacob, which he carried out. He was a person of knowledge in as much as We had taught him, but most people do not know.
(Emboldened shows revelation came to Jacob)

The summation of your objections is the benchmark you have as a Bible which you attest was compiled by man.

I beg you to read the Torah to understand what you've jumbled up here.
In the Torah, it is perfectly clear unlike the meaningless verses you typed above.
Genesis chapter 37, 39, 40, through chapter 48

How can you make inferences from jumbled up snippets of the original script of events?

Do you notice that your characters here speaks more like Arabians of the time of Mohammed rather than like in the original narrative?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by AuthorMan: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
TenQ:

I was bewildered too!

LOL!!

Questions:
1. Let's assume that Allah later abrogated this law: Why did Allah put in his Quran the verse of breastfeeding grown up adult males?
2. There are many verses that are abrogated in the Quran but is in the present Quran: why was the verse on breastfeeding an Adult ten times deleted from the Quran?
3. Since it wasn't Mohammed that deleted the verse of stoning and breastfeeding in RECITATION of the Quran, who deleted the verse from the Quran?

grin

1 Like

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
It is safe not to keep discussions with you as you are a severely blinkered obstinate.
Do you dictate to God how he chooses to speak with his creation? Are you this insolent?
Can you not comprehend?
A recitation can be from God, his angels or another being as sent by God.
Did God communicate with all prophets in one way and at all times?

The level of faith and their weeping seems beyond your understanding. This could be a cry for help or praise or regret on wrong doings?

Did Jacob not understand that his son Joseph had gotten a revelation? You think he wouldn't have understood that his son's dream was a revelation?

You repeat yourself on issues previously discussed and now try to bring other arguments into another? We have discussed spirit and believe Ohyoudidnt shared with you about a distressing spirit from God.

I am not into comparative religion and am satisfied with my growing faith and Quran.

Was the Quran not sent down in Arabic, to a prophet in Arabia; in the language of the Arabians so they will understand?

Or you believe Allah will speak to people for them not to understand?

This last argument of yours. What do you think of it?

TenQ:

Your lack of historical contexts is as bad as that of your prophet.
How does God speak directly to the prophets of old? By Himself!
Does God give them a Recitation like the Qur'an? No!

Please tell me:
1. When did the descendants of Abraham and Israel hear the Recitations and wept?
2. Who recited the word of God to them?
3. What was the occasion?
You don't know, do you?

Even though, I showed you, you wouldn't learn.

So, just let me ask you the question the Jews asked your prophet,
What about the Spirit of God?

You make no sense here sir.
Did Jacob follow the dream of his son?

I beg you to read the Torah to understand what you've jumbled up here.
In the Torah, it is perfectly clear unlike the meaningless verses you typed above.
Genesis chapter 37, 39, 40, through chapter 48

How can you make inferences from jumbled up snippets of the original script of events?

Do you notice that your characters here speaks more like Arabians of the time of Mohammed rather than like in the original narrative?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
honesttalk21:
It is safe not to keep discussions with you as you are a severely blinkered obstinate.
Do you dictate to God how he chooses to speak with his creation? Are you this insolent?
Can you not comprehend?
A recitation can be from God, his angels or another being as sent by God.
Did God communicate with all prophets in one way and at all times?

Apart from the Qur'an, do you know any scripture that is a Recitation?
It doesn't exist sir!

honesttalk21:

The level of faith and their weeping seems beyond your understanding. This could be a cry for help or praise or regret on wrong doings?

Did I not show you exactly where this happened in the Bible?

It's not a matter of could or might have happened : I showed you the context of what happened

honesttalk21:

Did Jacob not understand that his son Joseph had gotten a revelation? You think he wouldn't have understood that his son's dream was a revelation?

You repeat yourself on issues previously discussed and now try to bring other arguments into another? We have discussed spirit and believe Ohyoudidnt shared with you about a distressing spirit from God.

You don't even know what a spirit is, how can you be correct with your interpretation of a "distressing spirit" from God!

honesttalk21:

I am not into comparative religion and am satisfied with my growing faith and Quran.

Was the Quran not sent down in Arabic, to a prophet in Arabia; in the language of the Arabians so they will understand?

Or you believe Allah will speak to people for them not to understand?

This last argument of yours. What do you think of it?

I believe that Mohammed and Allah are the same person. Many things he wrote that no muslim in the world understand in the Qur'an.

My issue is this:
You don't even know if Allah has deceived you or not
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
TenQ:

Apart from the Qur'an, do you know any scripture that is a Recitation?
It doesn't exist sir!

Did I not show you exactly where this happened in the Bible?

It's not a matter of could or might have happened : I showed you the context of what happened

You don't even know what a spirit is, how can you be correct with your interpretation of a "distressing spirit" from God!

I believe that Mohammed and Allah are the same person. Many things he wrote that no muslim in the world understand in the Qur'an.

My issue is this:
You don't even know if Allah has deceived you or not
As you say you think.

I don't follow propositions or hypothesis.

Psalms are recited though you may argue David wrote them.

But

“Now they told David, “Behold, the Philistines are fighting against Keilah and are robbing the threshing floors.” Therefore David inquired of the Lord, “Shall I go and attack these Philistines?” And the Lord said to David, “Go and attack the Philistines and save Keilah.” But David’s men said to him, “Behold, we are afraid here in Judah; how much more then if we go to Keilah against the armies of the Philistines?” Then David inquired of the Lord again. And the Lord answered him, “Arise, go down to Keilah, for I will give the Philistines into your hand.” And David and his men went to Keilah and fought with the Philistines and brought away their livestock and struck them with a great blow. So David saved the inhabitants of Keilah.” (1 Samuel 23:1–5, ESV)

On weeping I didn't restrict myself to the Israelites with Moses however they explained their discomfort by crying/complaining to Moses about what he says his God has asked them to do being worse torment than when they were in Egypt.
Exodus 2:23
Now it came about in the course of those many days that the king of Egypt died. And the sons of Israel sighed because of the bondage, and they cried out; and their cry for help because of their bondage rose up to God
Exodus 17:4
So Moses cried out to the Lord, saying, “What shall I do to this people? A little more and they will stone me.”
Judges 3:9
[b]When the sons of Israel cried to the Lord, [/b]the Lord raised up a deliverer for the sons of Israel to deliver them, Othniel the son of Kenaz, Caleb’s younger brother.

You do know there are both the written and Oral Torah?
The classic statement of the authority of the Oral Torah is found in the first mishnah in Avot 1:1: “Moses received the Torah at Sinai and transmitted it to Joshua, Joshua to the elders, and the elders to the prophets, and the prophets to the Men of the Great Assembly.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
honesttalk21:
As you say you think.

I don't follow propositions or hypothesis.

Psalms are recited though you may argue David wrote them.

But

“Now they told David, “Behold, the Philistines are fighting against Keilah and are robbing the threshing floors.” Therefore David inquired of the Lord, “Shall I go and attack these Philistines?” And the Lord said to David, “Go and attack the Philistines and save Keilah.” But David’s men said to him, “Behold, we are afraid here in Judah; how much more then if we go to Keilah against the armies of the Philistines?” Then David inquired of the Lord again. And the Lord answered him, “Arise, go down to Keilah, for I will give the Philistines into your hand.” And David and his men went to Keilah and fought with the Philistines and brought away their livestock and struck them with a great blow. So David saved the inhabitants of Keilah.” (1 Samuel 23:1–5, ESV)

On weeping I didn't restrict myself to the Israelites with Moses however they explained their discomfort by crying/complaining to Moses about what he says his God has asked them to do being worse torment than when they were in Egypt.
Exodus 2:23
Now it came about in the course of those many days that the king of Egypt died. And the sons of Israel sighed because of the bondage, and they cried out; and their cry for help because of their bondage rose up to God
Exodus 17:4
So Moses cried out to the Lord, saying, “What shall I do to this people? A little more and they will stone me.”
Judges 3:9
[b]When the sons of Israel cried to the Lord, [/b]the Lord raised up a deliverer for the sons of Israel to deliver them, Othniel the son of Kenaz, Caleb’s younger brother.

You do know there are both the written and Oral Torah?
The classic statement of the authority of the Oral Torah is found in the first mishnah in Avot 1:1: “Moses received the Torah at Sinai and transmitted it to Joshua, Joshua to the elders, and the elders to the prophets, and the prophets to the Men of the Great Assembly.
The Qur'an is a Recitation!
Is the Psalm a Recitation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton / My Dream Of Ripe Heavy Bounch Of Plantain. / Omega Power Ministry And The Use Of Coconut As Holy Communion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.