Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? (7108 Views)

Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? / Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran / Why Pharaoh Body Is Preserved - Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2023
EVIDENCES

Who Deleted the verse of Adult Breastfeeding in the Quran?

Here you will see the reason why Muslims are reluctant to use the Quran of Mohammed or the Quran of Abu Bakr or the Quran of Uthman or their copies as the basis for the modern Quran: rather, they ignored all these to use a RECITATION of Hafs who lived 150 years after Mohammed and according to muslims a renown liar!

Note: All Quoted hadiths are Sahih (AUTHENTIC)

Facts:
1. The Almighty Allah revealed in the Quran verses where a Woman can Breastfeed a grown up man TEN and later FIVE times so that the man can become part of her family.

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3307: Book 26, Hadith 112
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
"One of the things that Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, revealed" -(one of the narrators) Al-Harith said (in his narration): "One of the things that were revealed in the Qur'an"- "was that ten known breast-feedings make marriage prohibited, then that was abrogated and changed to five known breast-feedings. Then the Messenger of Allah passed away when this was something that was still being recited in the Qur'an."

Allah himself revealed the verse of breastfeeding in the Original Quran

2. Breastfeeding an adult less than FIVE times does not prevent marriage between the adult man and the woman who breastfeeds the man.

Sunan Ibn Majah 1940: Book 9, Hadith 96
It was narrated that Umm Fadl said:
that the Messenger of Allah said: “Breastfeeding once or twice, or suckling once or twice, does not make (marriage) unlawful.”

Meaning that Vanessa7 can lawfully suckle her husband's friend as long as it is not up to 5 or 10 times

3. The Verses of TEN or FIVE Breastfeeding was FRAUDULENTLY reported to be later abrogated (as it was a shameful practice as Islam expanded outside Arabia) but it wasn't truly abrogated by Allah.
Sunan Ibn Majah 1942: Book 9, Hadith 98
“Once of the things that Allah revealed in the the Qur'an and then abrogated was that nothing makes marriage prohibited except ten breastfeedings or five well-known (breastfeedings).”

How do we know that the Verse wasn't Abrogated by Mohammed or Allah?

Sunan Ibn Majah 1944: Book 9, Hadith 100
“The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.”

You will note that the Verses were NOT abrogated as at the time of the Death of Mohammed. The Question we want to ask Muslims is who abrogated this verse?

4. The Law of Breastfeeding Applies to Adult Males and not strictly Babies
Sunan Ibn Majah 1943: Book 9, Hadith 99
“Sahlah bint Suhail came to the Prophet and said: 'O Messenger of Allah, I see signs of displeasure on the face of Abu Hudhaifah when Salim enters upon me.” The Prophet said: “Breastfeed him.” She said: “How can I breastfeed him when he is a grown man? The Messenger of Allah smiled and said: “I know that he is a grown man.” So she did that, then she came to the Prophet and said: “I have never seen any signs of displeasure on the face of Abu Hudhayfah after that.” And he was present at (the battle of) Badr.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by rolams(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2023
STRI1:

Wallohi I was just laughing out lot. Sincerely. He used an entire oare to make claim and reply himself. Kai. It is well oo

I am telling you!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
rolams:

I am telling you!
But the evidence is staring you glaringly on your face!
SMH!

Why did you chicken out!?

TenQ:
EVIDENCES

Here you will see the reason why Muslims are reluctant to use the Quran of Mohammed or the Quran of Abu Bakr or the Quran of Uthman or their copies as the basis for the modern Quran: rather, they ignored all these to use a RECITATION of Hafs who lived 150 years after Mohammed and according to muslims a renown liar!

Facts:
1. The Almighty Allah revealed in the Quran verses where a Woman can Breastfeed a grown up man TEN and later FIVE times so that the man can become part of her family.

"One of the things that Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, revealed" -(one of the narrators) Al-Harith said (in his narration): "One of the things that were revealed in the Qur'an"- "was that ten known breast-feedings make marriage prohibited, then that was abrogated and changed to five known breast-feedings. Then the Messenger of Allah passed away when this was something that was still being recited in the Qur'an."

2. Breastfeeding an adult less than FIVE times does not prevent marriage between the adult man and the woman who breastfeeds the man.

that the Messenger of Allah said: “Breastfeeding once or twice, or suckling once or twice, does not make (marriage) unlawful.”

Meaning that Vanessa7 can lawfully suckle her husband's friend as long as it is not up to 5 or 10 times

3. The Verses of TEN or FIVE Breastfeeding was FRAUDULENTLY reported to be later abrogated (as it was a shameful practice as Islam expanded outside Arabia) but it wasn't truly abrogated by Allah.
“Once of the things that Allah revealed in the the Qur'an and then abrogated was that nothing makes marriage prohibited except ten breastfeedings or five well-known (breastfeedings).”

“The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.”

You will note that the Verses were NOT abrogated as at the time of the Death of Mohammed. The Question we want to ask Muslims is who abrogated this verse?

“Sahlah bint Suhail came to the Prophet and said: 'O Messenger of Allah, I see signs of displeasure on the face of Abu Hudhaifah when Salim enters upon me.” The Prophet said: “Breastfeed him.” She said: “How can I breastfeed him when he is a grown man? The Messenger of Allah smiled and said: “I know that he is a grown man.” So she did that, then she came to the Prophet and said: “I have never seen any signs of displeasure on the face of Abu Hudhayfah after that.” And he was present at (the battle of) Badr.

Again before you.

Tell me this is untrue!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Explore2xmore: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hanbal ibn Ishaaq said: I heard Abu ‘Abdullah say: The narration of Ibn Ishaaq cannot be used as proof.
‘Abdullah ibn Ahmad said: He – i.e., Ahmad ibn Hanbal – did not use his reports as evidence when discussing what is Sunnah.
Ayyoob ibn Ishaaq said: I asked Ahmad ibn Hanbal: O Abu ‘Abdullah, if Ibn Ishaaq is the only narrator of the hadith, will you accept it? He said: No, by Allah, for I have seen him putting together the words of many narrators in a single hadith, and not separating the narration of one person from that of another.
The commentators on the Musnad of Imam Ahmad said (about the given hadith narration):
Its isnaad is da‘eef because the only one who narrated it was Muhammad ibn Ishaaq, and its text contains something odd.

Note that many narrations show that there was no "breastfeeding" of adults, but the mother milk was milked and then consumed by an adult from a vessel.

Imaam Muslim narrated that Umm Salamah, the wife the Prophet used to say that all the wives of the Prophet disclaimed the idea of letting someone enter upon them through this kind of breastfeeding, and they said to ‘Aa’isha, “By Allah, we do not find this but a concession given by the Prophet only for Saalim, and no one is to enter upon us or see us through such breastfeeding.”

TenQ:

SMH!

Again before you.

Tell me this is untrue!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Explore2xmore: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
al-‘Allaamah Muhammad ibn Ishaaq was accused of tadlees (deliberately using ambiguous words in order to mislead)

He was mentioned by Ibn Hajar in the fourth level of those who used tadlees, in Maraatib al-Mudalliseen (p. 51).
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Explore2xmore: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
An important point about Rida’ al-Kabir (breastfeeding adult males) is that in order for a strange man and a woman to get Mahram, a skin contact needs to be established first between them and that such a practice is Haram (unlawful) as a matter of fact.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
First, I must appreciate and commend you for being the first Muslim who attempted to resolve the difficult problem as a result of this post, thus, I will attempt to go through it with you one point after the other.

Explore2xmore:
Hanbal ibn Ishaaq said: I heard Abu ‘Abdullah say: The narration of Ibn Ishaaq cannot be used as proof.
‘Abdullah ibn Ahmad said: He – i.e., Ahmad ibn Hanbal – did not use his reports as evidence when discussing what is Sunnah.
Ayyoob ibn Ishaaq said: I asked Ahmad ibn Hanbal: O Abu ‘Abdullah, if Ibn Ishaaq is the only narrator of the hadith, will you accept it? He said: No, by Allah, for I have seen him putting together the words of many narrators in a single hadith, and not separating the narration of one person from that of another.
The commentators on the Musnad of Imam Ahmad said (about the given hadith narration):
Its isnaad is da‘eef because the only one who narrated it was Muhammad ibn Ishaaq, and its text contains something odd.

1. Your first argument was about the Reliability of Ibn Ishaaq in the Isnad of the hadith or Qur'an.

I don't think I related any hadith with respect to narratives by Ibn Ishaaq. The hadeeths I narrated were by Aisha and Umm Fadl with Aisha being the majority.

I am open to correction in case I have misunderstood you.

Explore2xmore:

Note that many narrations show that there was no "breastfeeding" of adults, but the mother milk was milked and then consumed by an adult from a vessel.

2. Your second argument was that it wasn't the actual breastfeeding BUT the milk from a a woman was given to the man to drink five times.

Unfortunately, I have gone through hadiths from Muslim, Bukhari, Sunan an-Nasa'i, Sunan Abi Dawud, Jami` at-Tirmidhi and I find no such hadith.

What I find was that the Wives of Mohammed did NOT like the practice and they protested to Aisha (of course they didn't have a say in the matter).

My argument was that Prophet Mohammed did NOT mean that the woman should express breast milk for the man BUT that the man should be suckled by the woman.
In Sunan an-Nasa'i 3321 and Sunan an-Nasa'i 3324 Salim was breastfed as a man according to the instruction of Mohammed. (The other wives of Mohammed told Aisha that they wouldn't carry out the disgusting order as they thought it was a concession given to Salim)

The question you want to ask is WHY would the prophet of Allah grant such a concession to Salim?

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3319
Zainab bint Abi Salamah said:
"I heard 'Aisha, the wife of the Prophet say: 'Sahlah bint Suhail came to the Messenger of Allah and said: 'O Messenger of Allah, I see (displeasure) in the face of Abu Hudhaifah when Salim enters upon me.' The Messenger of Allah said: 'Breast-feed him.' She said: 'He has a beard.' He said: 'Breast-feed him, and that will take away (the displeasure) in the face of Abu Hudhaifah.' She said: 'By Allah, I never saw that on the face of Abu Hudhaifah after that.'"

I believe that Mohammed is the Best example for Muslims to follow : if he meant direct breastfeeding of an adult man, should you ordinary Muslims change the order?

Explore2xmore:

Imaam Muslim narrated that Umm Salamah, the wife the Prophet used to say that all the wives of the Prophet disclaimed the idea of letting someone enter upon them through this kind of breastfeeding, and they said to ‘Aa’isha, “By Allah, we do not find this but a concession given by the Prophet only for Saalim, and no one is to enter upon us or see us through such breastfeeding.”

Finally,
Only the wives of Mohammed refused to breastfeed adults BUT Aisha commanded her sisters to do so.

Sunan Abi Dawud 2061
A’ishah wife of the Prophet(ﷺ) and Umm Salamah said “Abu Hudaifah bin ‘Utbah bin Rabi’ah bin ‘Abd Shams adopted Salim as his son and married him to his niece Hind, daughter of Al Walid bin ‘Utbah bin Rabi’ah. He (Salim) was the freed slave of a woman from the Ansar (the Helpers) as the Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ) adopted Zaid as his son. In pre Islamic days when anyone adopted a man as his son, the people called him by his name and he was given a share from his inheritance. Allaah, the Exalted, revealed about this matter Call them by (the name of) their fathers, that is juster in the sight of Allaah. And if ye know not their fathers, then (they are) your brethren in the faith and your clients. They were then called by their names of their fathers. A man, whose father was not known, remained under the protection of someone and considered brother in faith. Sahlah daughter of Suhail bin Amr Al Quraishi then came and said Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ), we used to consider Salim(our) son. He dwelled with me and Abu Hudhaifah in the same house, and he saw me in the short clothes, but Allaah the Exalted, has revealed about them what you know, then what is your opinion about him? The Prophet (ﷺ) said give him your breast feed. She gave him five breast feeds. He then became like her foster son. Hence, A’ishah(may Allaah be pleased with her) used to ask the daughters of her sisters and the daughters of her brethren to give him breast feed five times, whom A’ishah wanted to see and who wanted to visit her. Though he might be of age; he then visited her. But Umm Salamah and all other wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) refused to allow anyone to visit them on the basis of such breast feeding unless one was given breast feed during infancy. They told A’ishah by Allaah we do not know whether that was a special concession granted by the Prophet (ﷺ) to Salim exclusive of the people.

Here above is a much detailed and clearer hadith that explains the command of breastfeeding.

Note the verse deleted from the Qur'an highlighted in YELLOW!

Once again, I appreciate your honesty!

1 Like

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Is it true that one of the DELETED verse on breastfeeding adult men in the Qur'an is

Call them by (the name of) their fathers, that is juster in the sight of Allaah. And if ye know not their fathers, then (they are) your brethren in the faith and your clients.

What is the context of the revealed Qur'an 33:5

No wonder, the Qur'an of Abu Bakr and the Qur'an of Uthman disappeared and totally vanished only to be replaced with a Narration

EVIDENCE :

Sunan Abi Dawud 2061
A’ishah wife of the Prophet(ﷺ) and Umm Salamah said “Abu Hudaifah bin ‘Utbah bin Rabi’ah bin ‘Abd Shams adopted Salim as his son and married him to his niece Hind, daughter of Al Walid bin ‘Utbah bin Rabi’ah. He (Salim) was the freed slave of a woman from the Ansar (the Helpers) as the Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ) adopted Zaid as his son. In pre Islamic days when anyone adopted a man as his son, the people called him by his name and he was given a share from his inheritance. Allaah, the Exalted, revealed about this matter Call them by (the name of) their fathers, that is juster in the sight of Allaah. And if ye know not their fathers, then (they are) your brethren in the faith and your clients. They were then called by their names of their fathers. A man, whose father was not known, remained under the protection of someone and considered brother in faith. Sahlah daughter of Suhail bin Amr Al Quraishi then came and said Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ), we used to consider Salim(our) son. He dwelled with me and Abu Hudhaifah in the same house, and he saw me in the short clothes, but Allaah the Exalted, has revealed about them what you know, then what is your opinion about him? The Prophet (ﷺ) said give him your breast feed. She gave him five breast feeds. He then became like her foster son. Hence, A’ishah(may Allaah be pleased with her) used to ask the daughters of her sisters and the daughters of her brethren to give him breast feed five times, whom A’ishah wanted to see and who wanted to visit her. Though he might be of age; he then visited her. But Umm Salamah and all other wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) refused to allow anyone to visit them on the basis of such breast feeding unless one was given breast feed during infancy. They told A’ishah by Allaah we do not know whether that was a special concession granted by the Prophet (ﷺ) to Salim exclusive of the people.

Here above is a much detailed and clearer hadith that explains the command of breastfeeding.

Note the verse undeleted from the Qur'an highlighted in YELLOW!

Is the Hadith above a Fabrication?

Please tell me that the Hadith above is untrustworthy!

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy MohammadSAW , STRI1
MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare

1 Like

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by gaskiyamagana: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
TenQ:
Is it true that one of the DELETED verse on breastfeeding adult men in the Qur'an is

Call them by (the name of) their fathers, that is juster in the sight of Allaah. And if ye know not their fathers, then (they are) your brethren in the faith and your clients.

No wonder, the Qur'an of Abu Bakr and the Qur'an of Uthman disappeared and totally vanished only to be replaced with a Narration

EVIDENCE :

Sunan Abi Dawud 2061

Is the Hadith above a Fabrication?

Please tell me that the Hadith above is untrustworthy!

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy MohammadSAW , STRI1
MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare
Course Code: CIS 666
Course Title: Lost But Christian KORAN
Course Objective: At the end of the teaching, students must have been thoroughly brain brainwashed and indoctrinated that QUR'AN possessed textbook quality of the Bible.
Lecturer: TenQ.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by gaskiyamagana: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Explore2xmore:
al-‘Allaamah Muhammad ibn Ishaaq was accused of tadlees (deliberately using ambiguous words in order to mislead)

He was mentioned by Ibn Hajar in the fourth level of those who used tadlees, in Maraatib al-Mudalliseen (p. 51).
Sorry to say that you are wasting your time to explain one thing or the other about his false and fallacy accusations about Islam. His brain, reasoning and mind have been hatredly programmed that without faith based brain -surgery, he will not listen let alone accepting your correction.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Course Code: CIS 666
Course Title: Lost But Christian KORAN
Course Objective: At the end of the teaching, students must have been thoroughly brain brainwashed and indoctrinated that QUR'AN possessed textbook quality of the Bible.
Lecturer: TenQ.
It is amazing how much a person can learn about Islam by simply asking Questions!

LOL!

A lost verse is found.

1 Like

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by gaskiyamagana: 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
TenQ:
First, I must appreciate and commend you for being the first Muslim who attempted to resolve the difficult problem as a result of this post, thus, I will attempt to go through it with you one point after the other.

1. Your first argument was about the Reliability of Ibn Ishaaq in the Isnad of the hadith or Qur'an.

I don't think I related any hadith with respect to narratives by Ibn Ishaaq. The hadeeths I narrated were by Aisha and Umm Fadl with Aisha being the majority.

I am open to correction in case I have misunderstood you.

2. Your second argument was that it wasn't the actual breastfeeding BUT the milk from a a woman was given to the man to drink five times.

Unfortunately, I have gone through hadiths from Muslim, Bukhari, Sunan an-Nasa'i, Sunan Abi Dawud, Jami` at-Tirmidhi and I find no such hadith.

What I find was that the Wives of Mohammed did NOT like the practice and they protested to Aisha (of course they didn't have a say in the matter).

My argument was that Prophet Mohammed did NOT mean that the woman should express breast milk for the man BUT that the man should be suckled by the woman.
In Sunan an-Nasa'i 3321 and Sunan an-Nasa'i 3324 Salim was breastfed as a man according to the instruction of Mohammed. (The other wives of Mohammed told Aisha that they wouldn't carry out the disgusting order as they thought it was a concession given to Salim)

The question you want to ask is WHY would the prophet of Allah grant such a concession to Salim?

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3319
Zainab bint Abi Salamah said:
"I heard 'Aisha, the wife of the Prophet say: 'Sahlah bint Suhail came to the Messenger of Allah and said: 'O Messenger of Allah, I see (displeasure) in the face of Abu Hudhaifah when Salim enters upon me.' The Messenger of Allah said: 'Breast-feed him.' She said: 'He has a beard.' He said: 'Breast-feed him, and that will take away (the displeasure) in the face of Abu Hudhaifah.' She said: 'By Allah, I never saw that on the face of Abu Hudhaifah after that.'"

I believe that Mohammed is the Best example for Muslims to follow : if he meant direct breastfeeding of an adult man, should you ordinary Muslims change the order?

Finally,
Only the wives of Mohammed refused to breastfeed adults BUT Aisha commanded her sisters to do so.

Sunan Abi Dawud 2061

Once again, I appreciate your honesty!
Well done.
Fake and Adulterated Islamic teacher in the Christian University of Islamic Studies. Keep on going in your vain efforts.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Sorry to say that you are wasting your time to explain one thing or the other about his false and fallacy accusations about Islam. His brain, reasoning and mind have been hatredly programmed that without faith based brain -surgery, he will not listen let alone accepting your correction.
Too bad you couldn't answer any questions on this topic.

Sorry bro

Why not reach out to the Messiah for your Salvation!?

1 Like

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Well done.
Fake and Adulterated Islamic teacher in the Christian University of Islamic Studies. Keep on going in your vain efforts.
I only show you things from your books!

Then I ask you Questions you wouldn't normally ask nor answer.

It's all for your good o!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by gaskiyamagana: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Many fake falsified, misinterpreted,doctored and Christianized Hadiths were in abundance in their 'discredit Islam ' website from where he used argue with correction tendered. No amount of your explanation will convince him. If not, has he accepted correction on the Name and Attributes of Allah he raised sometimes ago?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by gaskiyamagana: 12:34am On Jul 30, 2023
TenQ:

I only show you things from your books!

Then I ask you Questions you wouldn't normally ask nor answer.

It's all for your good o!
Your lost but found QUR'AN you possessed, that is not in my or any other Muslim possession?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by gaskiyamagana: 12:36am On Jul 30, 2023
TenQ:

Too bad you couldn't answer any questions on this topic.

Sorry bro

Why not reach out to the Messiah for your Salvation!?
Once again, Messiah of Q5:114-118 or which one you are talking about?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by gaskiyamagana: 12:38am On Jul 30, 2023
TenQ:

It is amazing how much a person can learn about Islam by simply asking Questions!

LOL!

A lost verse is found.

Lost but found QUR'AN proclamater found in Nigeria's online Media, NairaLand. Wonder shall never end.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Explore2xmore: 2:34am On Jul 30, 2023
The hadith you state originated from Aaisha was narrated by Muhammad ibn Ishaaq. His version says: The verse of stoning and breastfeeding of an adult ten times was revealed, and it was written on a leaf that was kept beneath a bed in my [‘Aa’ishah’s] house. When the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) fell sick, we were preoccupied with his situation, and a little animal of ours came in and ate it.

This was narrated by Imam Ahmad in al-Musnad (43/343), and Ibn Maajah in as-Sunan (no. 1944); the latter version says: When the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.

As you can see, this version does mention the odd phrase that is additional to what was narrated by the two great imams, Yahya ibn Sa‘eed al-Ansaari and Maalik ibn Anas (may Allah have mercy on them both). In this version of the hadith it says that a tame sheep – which is a sheep that people feed in their homes – came in and ate the page that contained the verse of stoning and the verse of breastfeeding an adult.

This difference was sufficient for the scholars of hadith to rule that the version narrated by Muhammad ibn Ishaaq was da‘eef (weak), and that it was to be rejected and regarded as odd. In their view, the odd hadith is any hadith in which a trustworthy narrator differed with that which was narrated by other trustworthy narrators who were more accurate than him in the narration or were greater in number.

TenQ:
EVIDENCES

Facts:

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Explore2xmore: 2:43am On Jul 30, 2023
The Qur'an does not in any place order that adulterers be stoned, rather their prescribed punishment is being whipped 100 times (24:2). The ulamaa', however, are unanimous in their opinion that the penalty for married men or women who commit adultery is to be stoned to death.
This discrepancy is explained by the hadith as due to the loss of this verse in the Qur'an to a hungry goat which ate the page upon which it was preserved. In point of fact, the Islamic legal tradition largely took form in Iraq, where there was a very large, old and well established school of Jewish halacha or religious law. The prescribed punishment for adultery in the halachah is stoning to death (based on Deuteronomy 23:23-24 and extended by the rabbis to include all cases of adultery) and it is likely that Islamic scholars working in the 8th and 9th century in Iraq were influenced by Jewish law to include this more strict punishment, which was not practiced by the believers of Muhammad's time and the first century of his movement. The hadith about the goat eating the verse from the Qur'an, then, is likely a fabrication (as are the vast majority of hadith, which cannot be reliably traced in most cases to before the beginning of the 8th century) and an excuse to include this punishment in the shari'ah even though it is not found in the Qur'an. As if to underline the point, many of the hadith that record Muhammad ordering stoning include the detail that the men being stoned were Jewish.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Explore2xmore: 2:49am On Jul 30, 2023
The thirty-third chapter of the Qur'an, al-Ahzab, is alleged to have contained 200 or nearly 300 verses, all of which except 73 are said to have been lost. The claim of 200 verses is attributed to Ummu 'l-mu'minin, 'A'ishah. "It has been narrated by Abu 'Ubayd in al-Fada'il and by Ibn al-Anbari and Ibn Mardawayh from Aishah that she said, 'The surah al-Ahzab was recited in the days of the Prophet two hundred verses, but when 'Uthman wrote the Qur'an, he was unable to find more than what is there at present." 1 Now there are only 73 verses in this surah.

Hudhayfah is said to claim that 70 verses of this chapter were lost.2 But Ubayy ibn Ka'b is made to say that this surah was equal to, or even bigger than the second chapter al-Baqarah.3 Also, 'Ikrimah (a tabi'i, disciple of the companions) has reportedly said the same.4 Now the chapter al-Baqarah contains 286 verses. It means accordingly that 213 or even more verses were lost, including the verse of stoning.

2. The ninth chapter, at-Tawbah: It is alleged that two-thirds or three-fourths of this surah has been lost. This report is attributed to Hudhayfah al-Yamani.5 Imam Malik ibn Anas was asked as to why there is no "Bismillah" in this surah. He said, "It was lost with its earlier parts, because it is confirmed that it was equal to surah al-Baqarah in length."6
But there are only 129 verses in this surah of the Qur'an.

3. Then come the putetic surahs of al-Hafd and al-Khal' which were recorded by such famous companions as Ubayy ibn Ka'b and Abu Musa al-Ash'ari7 and which the caliph Umar ibn al-Khattab used to recite in his qunut.8 The surahs were as follows:

This English booklet is not the place to show the absurdity of the sentences in these alleged surahs. Some grammatical mistakes in them clearly show that the people who fabricated them did not know Arabic well. And these incorrect sentences have been attributed to such Arab companions as Hazrat Umar, Ubayy ibn Ka'b and Abu Musa al-Ash'ari!

Anyone interested to see the mistakes and absurdities of these supposed surahs, is advised to see my Arabic booklet Nazaratun Musta'jilah fi mas'alati Tahrifi 'l-Qur'an or better still, Shaykh Muhammad Jawad al-Balaghi's Ala'u 'r-Rahman fi Tafsiri 'l-Qur'an (vol. 1 [Beirut], pp. 23-24).
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by rolams(m): 4:28am On Jul 30, 2023
TenQ:

SMH!

Again before you.

Tell me this is untrue!

I don't have time to waste.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 6:18am On Jul 30, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Once again, Messiah of Q5:114-118 or which one you are talking about?
1. If you can tell me what the Messiah mean from the Qur'an, maybe!
2. I speak of the Messiah as spoken by the prophets of God like Moses, Isaiah, Daniel, Zachariah, Ezekiel, Micah, Hosea, Zechariah and Malachi
3. I speak of the Messiah who was and is and is to come.

It is amazing that You Muslims never discuss WHEN Allah and Jesus spoke the verse you acclaimed to him in Qur'an 5:114-118

4. When did Allah ask Jesus the Question?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 6:22am On Jul 30, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Lost but found QUR'AN proclamater found in Nigeria's online Media, NairaLand. Wonder shall never end.
Please open your eyes to the truth and listen to your Conscience.

I haven't used the Bible for you. Just your Qur'an and Hadiths.

Read, IQRA BUT ask questions that you may understand what you read

1 Like

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 6:54am On Jul 30, 2023
Please note that the hadith

Sunan Ibn Majah 1944
“The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed1, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.”

The hadith is rated by Muslim scholars as HASSAN and not DAIF nor MAWDU even though this is not my argument.

A Hadith being Hassan is not saying it is untrue, it is saying that it is GOOD enough to be trusted

Explore2xmore:
The hadith you state originated from Aaisha was narrated by Muhammad ibn Ishaaq. His version says: The verse of stoning and breastfeeding of an adult ten times was revealed, and it was written on a leaf that was kept beneath a bed in my [‘Aa’ishah’s] house. When the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) fell sick, we were preoccupied with his situation, and a little animal of ours came in and ate it.

This was narrated by Imam Ahmad in al-Musnad (43/343), and Ibn Maajah in as-Sunan (no. 1944); the latter version says: When the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.

As you can see, this version does mention the odd phrase that is additional to what was narrated by the two great imams, Yahya ibn Sa‘eed al-Ansaari and Maalik ibn Anas (may Allah have mercy on them both). In this version of the hadith it says that a tame sheep – which is a sheep that people feed in their homes – came in and ate the page that contained the verse of stoning and the verse of breastfeeding an adult.

This difference was sufficient for the scholars of hadith to rule that the version narrated by Muhammad ibn Ishaaq was da‘eef (weak), and that it was to be rejected and regarded as odd. In their view, the odd hadith is any hadith in which a trustworthy narrator differed with that which was narrated by other trustworthy narrators who were more accurate than him in the narration or were greater in number.

Thank you Sir.

However, I am not particular about Aisha saying that a tame sheep ate the Qur'an: My argument was that the verse on breastfeeding was revealed by Allah in the Quran. The hadith I quoted is rated as Sahih by you Muslims

The second hadith which showed that the verse of breastfeeding was revealed in the Quran is

Sunan Abi Dawud 2061

Note the verse yet undeleted from the Qur'an highlighted in YELLOW!

Another Hadith which showed that the verse of breastfeeding was revealed in the Qur'an is

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3224
Narrated 'Aishah:
It was narrated from 'Aishah the wife of the Prophet, and Umm Salamah the wife of the Prophet that Abu Hudhaifah bin 'Utbah bin Rabi'ah bin Abd Shams --who was one of those who had been present at Badr with the Messenger of Allah-- adopted Salim --who was the freed slave of an Ansari woman-- as the Messenger of Allah had adopted Zaid bin Harithah. Abu Hudhaifah bin 'Utbah married Salim to his brother's daughter Hind bint Al-Walid bin 'Utbah bin Rabi'ah. Hind bint Al-Walid bin 'Utbah was one of the first Muhajir women, and at that time she was one of the best single women of the Quraish. When Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, revealed the following concerning Zaid bin Harithah: "Call them by (the names of) their fathers, that is more just with Allah. But if you know not their fathers' (names, call them) your brothers in Faith and Mawalikum (your freed slaves).' Each of them went back to being called after his father, and if a person's father was unknown, he was named after his former masters.

So, my friend, I appreciate your input : you can see that the three hadiths I've quoted here are all Sahih and they all show that the verse on Breastfeeding was revealed by Allah.

Thanks
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 7:10am On Jul 30, 2023
Explore2xmore:
The Qur'an does not in any place order that adulterers be stoned, rather their prescribed punishment is being whipped 100 times (24:2). The ulamaa', however, are unanimous in their opinion that the penalty for married men or women who commit adultery is to be stoned to death.
This discrepancy is explained by the hadith as due to the loss of this verse in the Qur'an to a hungry goat which ate the page upon which it was preserved. In point of fact, the Islamic legal tradition largely took form in Iraq, where there was a very large, old and well established school of Jewish halacha or religious law. The prescribed punishment for adultery in the halachah is stoning to death (based on Deuteronomy 23:23-24 and extended by the rabbis to include all cases of adultery) and it is likely that Islamic scholars working in the 8th and 9th century in Iraq were influenced by Jewish law to include this more strict punishment, which was not practiced by the believers of Muhammad's time and the first century of his movement. The hadith about the goat eating the verse from the Qur'an, then, is likely a fabrication (as are the vast majority of hadith, which cannot be reliably traced in most cases to before the beginning of the 8th century) and an excuse to include this punishment in the shari'ah even though it is not found in the Qur'an. As if to underline the point, many of the hadith that record Muhammad ordering stoning include the detail that the men being stoned were Jewish.
Okay!
We will have time to discuss about the verse on stoning. But I understand what you have said here.

Don't forget that my problem is not with the hadith

Sunan Ibn Majah 1944
“The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.”

My aim was to show that
1. The Almighty Allah revealed verses on Breastfeeding adults
2. The verses are not found in the modern Qur'an
3. I have shown Evidences of this on this post that 1 and 2 is true

You have been more honourable than your peers here.

If 10 times breastfeeding was abrogated to 5 times breastfeeding : Who later abrogated the 5 times to zero?

Why would Aisha tell a lie on this?
I am sure you know that ALL hadiths by Aisha are taken very seriously : she is probably the only woman who narrated so much hadiths

1 Like

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 7:26am On Jul 30, 2023
Explore2xmore:
The thirty-third chapter of the Qur'an, al-Ahzab, is alleged to have contained 200 or nearly 300 verses, all of which except 73 are said to have been lost. The claim of 200 verses is attributed to Ummu 'l-mu'minin, 'A'ishah. "It has been narrated by Abu 'Ubayd in al-Fada'il and by Ibn al-Anbari and Ibn Mardawayh from Aishah that she said, 'The surah al-Ahzab was recited in the days of the Prophet two hundred verses, but when 'Uthman wrote the Qur'an, he was unable to find more than what is there at present." 1 Now there are only 73 verses in this surah.

Hudhayfah is said to claim that 70 verses of this chapter were lost.2 But Ubayy ibn Ka'b is made to say that this surah was equal to, or even bigger than the second chapter al-Baqarah.3 Also, 'Ikrimah (a tabi'i, disciple of the companions) has reportedly said the same.4 Now the chapter al-Baqarah contains 286 verses. It means accordingly that 213 or even more verses were lost, including the verse of stoning.

2. The ninth chapter, at-Tawbah: It is alleged that two-thirds or three-fourths of this surah has been lost. This report is attributed to Hudhayfah al-Yamani.5 Imam Malik ibn Anas was asked as to why there is no "Bismillah" in this surah. He said, "It was lost with its earlier parts, because it is confirmed that it was equal to surah al-Baqarah in length."6
But there are only 129 verses in this surah of the Qur'an.

3. Then come the putetic surahs of al-Hafd and al-Khal' which were recorded by such famous companions as Ubayy ibn Ka'b and Abu Musa al-Ash'ari7 and which the caliph Umar ibn al-Khattab used to recite in his qunut.8 The surahs were as follows:

This English booklet is not the place to show the absurdity of the sentences in these alleged surahs. Some grammatical mistakes in them clearly show that the people who fabricated them did not know Arabic well. And these incorrect sentences have been attributed to such Arab companions as Hazrat Umar, Ubayy ibn Ka'b and Abu Musa al-Ash'ari!

Anyone interested to see the mistakes and absurdities of these supposed surahs, is advised to see my Arabic booklet Nazaratun Musta'jilah fi mas'alati Tahrifi 'l-Qur'an or better still, Shaykh Muhammad Jawad al-Balaghi's Ala'u 'r-Rahman fi Tafsiri 'l-Qur'an (vol. 1 [Beirut], pp. 23-24).

I am honoured to chat here with a scholar of Islam on this post as you said:
Anyone interested to see the mistakes and absurdities of these supposed surahs, is advised to see my Arabic booklet Nazaratun Musta'jilah fi mas'alati Tahrifi 'l-Qur'an

I think you are trying to say (if I get you correctly) that the Quran had been perfectly preserved from Mohammed with not a single verse lost.

If there is any discrepancy in knowledge, I think it was caused by Muslims themselves. Why? Because when we read your trusted Islamic literatures, many times they contradict your preferred standard Islamic Narrative

Example :
The Qur'an is the exact word of Allah which is perfectly preserved up to the diacritical marks

But we see as we read your books that
1. Up to 32 different Arabic Qur'an are in existence
2. There are some differences in your arabic Qur'an (a lot of differences have been pulled out from between Warsh and Hafs Qur'an)
3. Some of your hadiths say that some verses were lost as you've discussed above.
4. We note that the Quran of Abu Bakr and that of Uthman were not used to produce the modern Qur'an rather RECITATIONS that came much later were used.
5. Any hadith you don't like is made DAIF or FABRICATED.

These are the problems sir.

1 Like

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Well done.
Is this hadith FAKE?

Sunan Abi Dawud 2061
A’ishah wife of the Prophet(ﷺ) and Umm Salamah said “Abu Hudaifah bin ‘Utbah bin Rabi’ah bin ‘Abd Shams adopted Salim as his son and married him to his niece Hind, daughter of Al Walid bin ‘Utbah bin Rabi’ah. He (Salim) was the freed slave of a woman from the Ansar (the Helpers) as the Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ) adopted Zaid as his son. In pre Islamic days when anyone adopted a man as his son, the people called him by his name and he was given a share from his inheritance. Allaah, the Exalted, revealed about this matter Call them by (the name of) their fathers, that is juster in the sight of Allaah. And if ye know not their fathers, then (they are) your brethren in the faith and your clients. They were then called by their names of their fathers. A man, whose father was not known, remained under the protection of someone and considered brother in faith....

Is the hadith fake?

1 Like

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2023
rolams:

I don't have time to waste.

All I need you to do is to ASK questions from your Quran and Hadiths. When you ask questions, you will find the truth.

Why are you AFRAID of the truth?
Why?

Is this hadith below FAKE?

Sunan Abi Dawud 2061
A’ishah wife of the Prophet(ﷺ) and Umm Salamah said “Abu Hudaifah bin ‘Utbah bin Rabi’ah bin ‘Abd Shams adopted Salim as his son and married him to his niece Hind, daughter of Al Walid bin ‘Utbah bin Rabi’ah. He (Salim) was the freed slave of a woman from the Ansar (the Helpers) as the Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ) adopted Zaid as his son. In pre Islamic days when anyone adopted a man as his son, the people called him by his name and he was given a share from his inheritance. Allaah, the Exalted, revealed about this matter Call them by (the name of) their fathers, that is juster in the sight of Allaah. And if ye know not their fathers, then (they are) your brethren in the faith and your clients. They were then called by their names of their fathers. A man, whose father was not known, remained under the protection of someone and considered brother in faith....

1. Is the hadith fake?
2. Was the verse on breastfeeding revealed by Allah in the Qur'an?
3. If it was revealed, who removed/deleted it from the modern Qur'an?

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 7:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Please correct me if I am wrong
1. Aisha narrated DIRECTLY most of her own hadiths as she live long after the death of Mohammed
2. I thought that Muhammad ibn Ishaq was an early Islamic historian and biographer, not a narrator of Hadiths. Hewrote the book "Sirat Rasul Allah"

Thank you
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2023
Mr LegalWolf.

Why are you AFRAID of the truth?
Why!?

Is this hadith below Weak, FAKE or FABRICATED?

Sunan Abi Dawud 2061

1. Is the hadith fake?
2. Was the verse on breastfeeding revealed by Allah in the Qur'an?
3. If it was revealed, who removed/deleted it from the modern Qur'an?

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Explore2xmore: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2023
Abū ʿAbd Allāh Muḥammad ibn Isḥāq ibn Yasār al-Muṭṭalibī; c. 704–767. This is over 60 years after the prophet died.

The Prophet did not want any documents circulating other than the words of Allah, including documents attributed to him. So how was Hadith recorded? And what is the hidden history of this documentation?

Sahih Muslim narrated on the authority of Abu Said Al Khudri, the prophet said “Don’t write about me and anything written about me other than in the Quran should be erased” and in the Sunnan of Al Tirmidhi also on the authority of Abu Said Al Khudri “We asked the Propher permission to write and he declined” and Ahmed Ibn Hanbal in his Musnad narrated from Abu Huraira said when the Prophet heard what they were writing he became angry and said “Books other than the book of God? Praise the book of God and be faithful to it”.

On the weakness of Hadith: Al Nawawi said “Abu Bakr Al Sadeek narrated one hundred and forty-two Hadith, Bukhari and Muslim agreed only on six of them, Bukhari verified eleven on his own and Muslim confirmed one Hadith.

If the closest companions (Sahabis) of the Prophet related so little from him as we have already pointed out, where did all the Hadith come from? All fingers point to Aisha? Or perhaps allegedly point to Aisha?

The Prophet did not want any documents circulating other than the words of Allah, including documents attributed to him. So how was Hadith recorded? And what is the hidden history of this documentation? In Sahih Muslim narrated on the authority of Abu Said Al Khudri, the prophet said “Don’t write about me and anything written about me other than in the Quran should be erased” and in the Sunnan of Al Tirmidhi also on the authority of Abu Said Al Khudri “We asked the Prophet permission to write and he declined” and Ahmed Ibn Hanbal in his Musnad narrated from Abu Huraira said when the Prophet heard what they were writing he became angry and said “Books other than the book of God? Praise the book of God and be faithful to it”.
Abu Huraira said we gathered everything we had written in one pile and set it on fire.

The thinker Ahmed Amin commented on this in his book “The dawn of Islam”: Some scholars wanted to reconcile the conflicting Hadith, They said it was forbidden to write them when the Quran came down for fear that the Qurran would be confused with the Hadith”.

On the weakness of Hadith: Al Nawawi said “Abu Bakr Al Sadeek narrated one hundred and forty-two Hadith, Bukhari and Muslim agreed only on six of them, Bukhari verified eleven on his own and Muslim confirmed one Hadith.
If the closest companions (Sahabis) of the Prophet related so little from him as we have already pointed out, where did all the Hadith come from? All fingers point to Aisha?

Abu Bakr burns the books of Hadith
There are numerous accounts in history books that suggest that the refusal to write Hadith continued after the death of the Prophet, during the reign of the Caliphs, weakening the argument that the Prophet changed his mind and permitted the writing of his words beyond the Quran. The first Caliph Abu Bakr forbade writing the Hadith. Aisha the wife of the prophet narrated in Abu Dhahbi’s “The memorial of the Hadith masters” that Abu Bakr collected 500 Hadith of the Prophet then after one night of torment, he asked her to tell him the Hadith she knew and she did and then he gathered them and burned them. Aisha asked him why did you burn them? And he said “I feared that I would die with these words on me and they would be full of his words that I trusted but it would transpire that it was not what he said and I would have relayed them incorrectly”.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? / Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture / Qu'ranites, Qu'ranists (hadith Rejecters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.