Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Disabled, Still I Stand – Lizzy’s Story Of Hope - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Disabled, Still I Stand – Lizzy’s Story Of Hope (7964 Views)

Windstorm Harm Disabled People In Niger State - Photos / Very Sad Story Of How Nigerians Left An Accident Victim To Bleed To Death / Story Of Zach Sobiech: A Terminal Cancer Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disabled, Still I Stand – Lizzy’s Story Of Hope by wiseguy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2011
Wow! Incredible lady with an incredible heart. Remembered her back in the days. You overcame Baby. You truly overcame. God bless you!
Re: Disabled, Still I Stand – Lizzy’s Story Of Hope by hotangel2(f): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2011
bayo1:

Lizzy, one of your nickname then if i could still remember is: "O jabo ko fo, omo na bounce" Well, the interpretation of that name is: "It fell but did not break, it only bounced off the ground" Honestly, as i reflected on that name you gave yourself then i can say it's so meaningful and prophetic! You fell but refused to break. You really bounced off the floor! I thank God for sparing your life and giving you a new start. You will stand on your feet again, you will surely walk again.

Indeed Indeed. You are so right! That's what I said too. You definitely do remember correctly, that was one of my names. WOW, smiley

Thank you so very much, I fell and didn't break. Indeed.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE. I know I can't thank you all enough for your kind words, but please know that I am grateful.
PLease keep an eye on my blog http://lizzyoke..com/

must_a_far, I saw your comment, thanks a bunch.
Re: Disabled, Still I Stand – Lizzy’s Story Of Hope by nsiadi: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2011
Wonderful story that magnifies the Lord
Lizzy ur faith is strong & wl surely c u tru
Re: Disabled, Still I Stand – Lizzy’s Story Of Hope by freshera: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2011
God is your strength and your legs. Amen.

I know people are praying for her to walk and I did that the instant I saw her but what if she doesn't? How should that stop her from achieving what she wants to do?

When life hands you lemon, make lemonade not ask for apples. God answers fast fast but sometimes He can be 'slow'. And not everyone believes in healing or has the emotional stamina for faith.

As a society, what we should do is make life fairly comfortable for everyone, tall, short, blind, lame , deaf, dumb, diseased, anyone not just close our eyes and be wishing it will change.

We should contribute to anything that has to do with disabled or 'peculiar' (i hate the disabled word) people in nija and africa.

They go through hell phase one, sometimes in certain cases one starts wishing their parents never had sex talkless of giving birth to them. And alot of Africans think maybe if you are disabled, your parents or your grands must have sinned. And people also think that they have evil spirits. Whereas 99% are medical conditions.

We need to consciously accept and embrace anything that has to do with disability.

P.S. I believe in spiritual healing
Re: Disabled, Still I Stand – Lizzy’s Story Of Hope by God2man(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2011
@hotangel, i do not know you but i thank God for your life. You are a source of encouragement to others,who are physically challenged. By God's Grace,you will walk again.My prayer is that The Good Lord will take you from where you are to where he wants you to be in life. I believe that you are not disabled, you are only phsically challenged,that word disable is no longer in vogue. Delete it from your memory. You are more than that. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Disabled, Still I Stand – Lizzy’s Story Of Hope by staggerman(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2011
I command healing to flow into ur entire body right now. In the name of Jesus I declare u healed perfectly. Life flow into ur spine and into all ur bones right now. I loose u from every affliction in Jesus name. I command satan to loose his hold of paralysis and negative condition upon u. I set u free in Jesus name. I command strength to return to ur legs, ur hands, and every part of ur entire body. I speak to your body right now, to be conformed to the Word of God. The Word of God says Christ took ur infirmities and bore your sickness. He took ur weakness and ur paralysis. He took ur pain and ur disability so you wouldn't have to bear them anymore. There is no legal right for u to be afflicted nor paralysed. Paralysis cannot violate the Word of God. Nothing can violate God's Word which says by the stripes of Jesus Christ you were healed and made whole. You have life in Christ, and that life is in abundance.
You are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image and likeness of God. The same Spirit that rose Jesus Christ from the dead is also in you. And that same Spirit is giving restorative life to your body right now. The law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sickness and paralysis.
God doesn't recognize paralysis, neither do I, and nor should you. In the name of Jesus Christ RISE UP AND WALK NOW. Walk to the glory of God.
Your body was purchased with the high price of the blood of Jesus Christ. Therefore you shall glorify God in your body. Your body will never bear the mark of affliction of the enemy. I put a stop to every action of the enemy. I say you are perfectly healed. You are walking, jumping, running and exercising like never before. From this very hour you are totally healed.
Thank you Mighty God for perfecting her healing and giving her a testimony worth shouting about. Glory to God in the Highest.
I look forward to your testimony,
smartnnamdi@gmail.com
Re: Disabled, Still I Stand – Lizzy’s Story Of Hope by cantell(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2011
Such a sad story. It was a weak moment for me. I had to restrain myself from crying openly.
Her determination and faith brought tears to my eyes. I wish i had such faith.
A single event can change the course of our entire lives.
Sometimes we wish we could go back in time and change the way our lives could have been, but its impossible.
May the good lord ease her suffering and bless her abundantly, Amen.
Re: Disabled, Still I Stand – Lizzy’s Story Of Hope by loma(m): 12:55am On Oct 13, 2011
Hello hotangel,

Keep on staying strong. I remember life back in 2005 then. If Steve Jobs was able to achieve so much despite suffering from cancer, we all really have no excuse!
Re: Disabled, Still I Stand – Lizzy’s Story Of Hope by hotangel2(f): 7:10am On Oct 18, 2011
staggerman:

I command healing to flow into your entire body right now. In the name of Jesus I declare u healed perfectly. Life flow into your spine and into all your bones right now. I loose u from every affliction in Jesus name. I command satan to loose his hold of paralysis and negative condition upon u. I set u free in Jesus name. I command strength to return to your legs, your hands, and every part of your entire body. I speak to your body right now, to be conformed to the Word of God. The Word of God says Christ took your infirmities and bore your sickness. He took your weakness and your paralysis. He took your pain and your disability so you wouldn't have to bear them anymore. There is no legal right for u to be afflicted nor paralysed. Paralysis cannot violate the Word of God. Nothing can violate God's Word which says by the stripes of Jesus Christ you were healed and made whole. You have life in Christ, and that life is in abundance.
You are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image and likeness of God. The same Spirit that rose Jesus Christ from the dead is also in you. And that same Spirit is giving restorative life to your body right now. The law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sickness and paralysis.
God doesn't recognize paralysis, neither do I, and nor should you. In the name of Jesus Christ RISE UP AND WALK NOW. Walk to the glory of God.
Your body was purchased with the high price of the blood of Jesus Christ. Therefore you shall glorify God in your body. Your body will never bear the mark of affliction of the enemy. I put a stop to every action of the enemy. I say you are perfectly healed. You are walking, jumping, running and exercising like never before. From this very hour you are totally healed.
Thank you Mighty God for perfecting her healing and giving her a testimony worth shouting about. Glory to God in the Highest.
I look forward to your testimony,
smartnnamdi@gmail.com

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!! I definitely join my faith with yours, and when God has manifested his healing powers in my life, I will definitely Be emailing you! You are blessed, and thanks for your prayers. God bless you and God bless everyone else that has commented. smiley
Re: Disabled, Still I Stand – Lizzy’s Story Of Hope by lizzybabe1(f): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2012
Hot-Angel, how are you doing? I was moved by your story when you posted it months ago and you've just stuck to my mind since then. There's no email address to contact you and I've googled "Lizzy hot-angel" "Elizabeth hot-angel" etc to see if it would take me to your facebook page or twitter to catch up with you (Shame I don't know your surname). Just want to know that you are doing ok. Please log in and say so. Would also like you to drop your email address (just to mail you occasionally to ask how you are doing). Thanks.
Re: Disabled, Still I Stand – Lizzy’s Story Of Hope by agiboma(f): 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2012
WOW, I dont have words to describe your courage, faith, determination and most of all positive attitude, you are simply AMAZING and an inspiration to others. G-d is faithful, you will walk again. I have also read some of your old post and 1 in particular stood out, you gave a very scared young lady a telephone number victims assistance line, I know you are a terrific person and im glad to see your spirit has remained unchanged.
Re: Disabled, Still I Stand – Lizzy’s Story Of Hope by lolaluv1(f): 1:36am On Mar 15, 2012
Hot-angel
I've come across some of your old posts I think. God be with you, lovely lady! smiley
Re: Disabled, Still I Stand – Lizzy’s Story Of Hope by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 09, 2013
hi

I came across this link on a website. Hot angel is raising funds to access spinal injury care which will help regain full use of her legs. If you want to help out read though the story and the link for funding is somewhere near the end.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/05/08/my-style-lizzy/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en / Speech Delivered By Hon.minister Of Health On The World Blood Donors Day. / Thick Blood Mixing With Mucus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.