Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? (46538 Views)

Would You Disturb Two People Having S*x If Your Charger Is In Their Room? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Felix6: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
For vaseline wastage.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Mayeldah(m): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
Never done that.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by polite2(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Zooming
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
backtovillage:

Chai why you dey expose us now.

na women. even if you tell them the truth they still no fit get sense handle am. you see as she vex as i tell am raw fact? grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
lexy2014:

You ask question. Dem answer u. Wetin come be the problem?

no mind am o

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by rickleye: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
It’s just temporal .
After I am done with them.
I delete them and delete them from deleted folder.
Blackmailing is for babies plus , I don’t need any of the pictures popping up on my TV screensaver with Amazon photos.
The more the bey trust you the better so I don’t play with them.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Gentew(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

dey play. we only ask you to send pictures to make you feel special after wards we delete them without even backing them up grin

I tell you..... I have done that several times to different ladies.

I even told one mumu lady that i want to print out the picture so I can place them under my pillow whenever i want to sleep, making her to believe that it will make me dream of her!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Aboguede(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
I just requested for same then open nairaland to this topic

Na em bi say

I don grow richer

Amen
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by ifinger: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
You pic[Utes are for my eye once am done with u it will be my throphy
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by MICVOCT(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

dey play. we only ask you to send pictures to make you feel special after wards we delete them without even backing them up grin

<smile>
Valid and Genuine
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by BabaRamota1980: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
labake1:
What do you guys do with the pictures you disturb ladies for?

After seeing the pictures, what do you do with it?

Did somebody disturb you for pictures?

Hold on, let me call human resource... grin
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Felaincarnated: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ur picture dey Akwa okuko house
VOsimhen144:
OP, na girls dey quick dey disturb guys to send his pictures. Most of the girls wey I don date dey always send me their pictures without me asking.
If dem do their hair, dem go snap send give me.
If dem dress, dem go snap nd even do video send give me…. And if I no flatter dem with sweet words dem go dey vex.
Dem sabi disturb me for my pictures. I wonder Wetin dem wan use my pictures do?
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by tivity101: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
I think dey use them for ritual.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by eepeepook: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
They’re trophies. You keep them.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by DaveHarry(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
me dey use am swear 4 Dem if de break my heart
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Menclothing: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
You know how many pics men Dey delete
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Wkaay(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
To visualize her when she is not with me
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Roozzaay(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

Hidan grin
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Juniorangel(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
Delete naa what else
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Roozzaay(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
Administration1:
Truth remains we do nothing about it, it's just to make you feel special.
That is the gospel truth. cheesy
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by labake1(f): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Did somebody disturb you for pictures?

Hold on, let me call human resource... grin

They always disturb and I am tired of sending
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by labake1(f): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
lexy2014:

You ask question. Dem answer u. Wetin come be the problem?

Not enough reason
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by labake1(f): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
CaptainFM1:

But I don't have your pics yet Labake.

Do you know me?
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Entanglement: 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

why are you declassifying national secret to those fish minded beings undecided
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by labake1(f): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
Administration1:
Truth remains we do nothing about it, it's just to make you feel special.

I know that I am special so stop requesting for it
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by lexy2014: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
labake1:

Not enough reason

If you knew the reasons already, why then did u ask d question?
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
labake1:
What do you guys do with the pictures you disturb ladies for?

After seeing the pictures, what do you do with it?
Wat do u think grin
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by labake1(f): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

no mind am o

Continue getting popular on my post and wait to be fined
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by labake1(f): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
lexy2014:

If you knew the reasons already, why then did u ask d question?

I asked because I don't know and no reasons stated is convincing
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by lexy2014: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
labake1:

I asked because I don't know and no reasons stated is convincing

If no reason is convincing, why then did you ask the question?
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by labake1(f): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
lexy2014:

If no reason is convincing, why then did you ask the question?

Oya fimile, I have headache kilode
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by lexy2014: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
labake1:

Oya fimile, I have headache kilode

You didn't have headache when u were thinking of asking the question?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos) / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.