Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? (36921 Views)

Would Dangote Be This Rich In America? / The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by MichealOlajide: 5:41pm On Feb 18
marlow1962:

That's what agbadorians love to hear, funny enough hunger have made them gone deaf.

😂😂😂
Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by HugeElephant(f): 8:31pm On Feb 18
HugeElephant:
Sincere Question, "how do prople get rich?".
I want to base the question on Nigeria alone.
How do Nigerians get rich ?

I look around and all i see is just salary earners, youth into poultry farming, fisheries,
POS stand, hairdressers, carpenters, Gambling and bet, modernized TAXI drivers making use of some apps, clothe sellers and many more?
Basically, many are not even living an average life. We are living below the average.

I have been wondering, how can i escape from this "below average life" or "average life"?
i look around me and watch the TV. On the media and in songs, you hear different adoration of some Nigerians who had achieved the wealth threshold. How did they do it? i am sorry if i sound crazy!

For some of these rich people, you wonder, how was the struggle?
How were they able to build their friendship base. How were they able to survive the government's myriad taxation.
may bodies under the state government will charge you, my bodies under the federal government will charge you too.
if taxation doesn't kill your business, you go dey pray make thieves no ruin your business.

i would have asked, How do people get rich around the world, but the world is too large and answers i might get may not be applicable to the society i currently live in.
big respect to everyone that has been able to achieve wealth...

Guobe I am inned of help too. I made this post
Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by Thislifee: 8:58pm On Mar 23
Impera:
Get a government job do your time and rise to top echelons and steal government money or get into politics and steal government money
most northerners did this! Stealing through government jobs!
Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by Thislifee: 9:06pm On Mar 23

This is what I usually tell people.

So you got to the post of MD and you couldn't fortify yourself. I'm even more concerned about how you got to MD Level. That means you have been very lucky or perhaps your mother's prayers have been protecting you all the while.

You think your downlines workers are joking with you lol. Some of them are eyeing your position and they want you out by all means. Some of them have powerful occultic parents/friends whom they will take your matter to. Seems you don't know Nigerians.

Esu and Water Demons are the Sole owner of Wealth and Fame.

All the Africa Dieties are still very much alive.

You can never make it BIG from the Scratch as a nobody ordinarily in Nigeria. NEVER!!!

Even most of those White People you see are into Occultism and Spiritualism and they are way advanced than the rest of the world.
I want to join, I want to be excessively rich and powerful!
Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by Thislifee: 9:23pm On Mar 23
HugeElephant:

You said The main secret to wealth is a wealthy background, for a person like me that didn't come from a wealth background, how can I get to be "selected" out of 100 other humans?

I have tried to build connections and make friends but I discover that, most people think I am well off and wants to beg me for money.
But the irony is I am just a lonely, struggling unmarried young man.

When I don't give them money for data, or borrow them 3k, they start to distance themselves from me. They don't understand I don't have too.
Its as if everyone within my age bracket needs help too and are poor.
How old are you?
Re: How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? by Beauty4brain(f): 4:50am On Mar 24
HugeElephant:

You said The main secret to wealth is a wealthy background, for a person like me that didn't come from a wealth background, how can I get to be "selected" out of 100 other humans?

I have tried to build connections and make friends but I discover that, most people think I am well off and wants to beg me for money.
But the irony is I am just a lonely, struggling unmarried young man.

When I don't give them money for data, or borrow them 3k, they start to distance themselves from me. They don't understand I don't have too.
Its as if everyone within my age bracket needs help too and are poor.

Lol. The people looking for 2k data from you all the time are the same people you're trying to build connection with. Funny
Use that energy to build yourself, the right connection will run and follow you. People who only take from you, but have nothing to contribute to your growth are the least people you need, if you really wants to go higher

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) / Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.