Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In? (1960 Views)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In? by thrillionaire(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
blueey:

Do you mind learning Amazon kdp?
If you really put your mind in it, you'll change your life.
I can put you through...to some extent tho.
Only dm me if you're really interested.
kindly, put me through too.. O8O3O.639.82I on WhatsApp
Re: GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In? by Obnoxious2001(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
jawalis:
Life generally. I have graduated from the Uni since October last year and nothing seems coming forth. I struggled so hard to see myself through my seasons in the university and now I’m emotionally drained. No job, I don’t keep friends, no relative is checking up and I’m gradually loosing my mind. Life indeed is not fair.
Omo Kia....
Are you done with service?
Do you have any skill/hand work
Re: GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In? by jawalis(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
Obnoxious2001:

Omo Kia....
Are you done with service?
Do you have any skill/hand work
Am still serving. Yes I’ve learnt barbing, I can handle dey-cleaning works as well
Re: GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In? by obinna58(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Women, I don lose interest in them kpatapkata, I respect them but nothing about them excite me again
Re: GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In? by Obnoxious2001(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
jawalis:

Am still serving. Yes I’ve learnt barbing, I can handle dey-cleaning works as well

Open shop na....
Or start home service...
Re: GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In? by pansophist(m): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Putting my life on social media.

Now I am officially a ghost. I might have a dummy account to just see what is happening out there, but I prefer to live a quality life offline.

12 Likes

Re: GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In? by benqo01(m): 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Losing interest in Nigeria
Re: GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In? by minasu190: 12:07am On Sep 21, 2023
To be honest seems am losing interest in Nigeria
Re: GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In? by ONEjoblessGUY: 2:38am On Sep 21, 2023
blueey:

Do you mind learning Amazon kdp?
If you really put your mind in it, you'll change your life.
I can put you through...to some extent tho.
Only dm me if you're really interested.

Bros.......can I dm too??
Left uni 5yrs ago but I don't what to do with my life.......
Re: GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In? by Raalsalghul: 2:59am On Sep 21, 2023
Life it self.

It's just too meaningless: from one struggle to another.

1 Like

Re: GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In? by DyingFetus: 7:06am On Sep 21, 2023
pansophist:

Now I am officially a ghost. I might have a dummy account to just see what is happening out there, but I prefer to live a quality life offline.

You're not a ghost, you certainly not Uncle Ted

You use social media , Google and YouTube

Screenshot your data/wifi usage and I'll show you're
Re: GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In? by Jackanda1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
pansophist:

I'm exactly like this. I'm awed when i see people post everything about them on social media.

I prefer using anonymous sites like nairaland.
Re: GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In? by pansophist(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jackanda1:
I'm exactly like this. I'm awed when i see people post everything about them on social media.

I prefer using anonymous sites like nairaland.

To be insecure is kinda self destructive. Which materializes itself as a desire for attention and/or the need to be seen by others.

And the internet never forgets. You'll outgrow your past life, become a different person, and wish you could clean up your "internet past".

Which in many cases, will becomes a torn in your flesh. Because God may forgive your sins, but humans won't, and it's your fault.

10 Likes

Re: GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In? by loiusdthird(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
Life generally. No purpose or direction in my life right now embarassed embarassed embarassed some times wish I sleep and from there travel to the great beyond
Re: GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In? by Gee64: 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Fvcking, using the orthodox style. grin
Re: GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In? by DonroxyII: 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
Book ... Jesus ... Ten Years of Advance Higher Education....

My Body-Systems wants some Wildness & Partying....

She just have to complete this last phase & She can retire into lifelong of fun ....

Complacency is the issue !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korra Slept With Her Friend's Fiancé While Pregnant - Ex-husband Reveals / Do You Know What Real Love Is? / Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.