Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Men Have Pains Too. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Have Pains Too. (619 Views)

Men Have Pains Too....... / ...men Have Pains Too.... / Men Have Pains Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Have Pains Too. by blazepascal(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
A woman said to me, 'It took me years to really know that men cry too. I took my husband for a super human. I see him leave the house everyday and come back providing for us. One day as I have left the house and he was at home, I remembered that I needed to take something along, I turned back and headed home. As I got home, I tried going through the back door which was closer to the window of our room. I heard my husband crying like a baby asking God to help me get a job so I can help him fend for the family. He has never complained to me before but that day, I broke down in tears realizing that my husband has held much of his pains alone"

A young married lady went to her mother and complained that her husband has not always bought things she wanted from him. The mother asked her, 'How many of those things have you bought for yourself?". She stayed quiet and said, 'But he is my husband?". The mother replied her, 'Have you ever found out the things your husband wants you to buy for him?".

Men always try to hide their pains.

A woman was invited to preach at women conference and as she was preaching, she asked all the working class women to stand out. They humbly did. And she asked them, 'When you get your salary, how much do you give to your husband as a seed?". Before your money gets to anywhere else, the priest in your life which is your husband should get something from you. Even if he is a rich man, sow seed in his life. Sometimes, we women don't know that our husbands need something from us".

Men can be financially broke and pretend to have everything.

Most men are married but they have lonely life. Sometimes, ask your husband out. Men are not always busy as women think.

You have to understand that your husband has pains and needs too. Don't judge him by things you want from him.

Men also have emotional needs and problems. Men still cry for love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Have Pains Too. by NastiLord: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
I work and toil with little on my pocket. I provide everything with a smiling face but deep inside of me I cry with great pains

1 Like

Re: Men Have Pains Too. by yomi007k(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
Men are waking up. They now know there is nothing in it for them hence the decline in marital unions these days.

But some still choose to suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Pains Too. by Proserpina: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Men Have Pains Too. by Olarewaju89: 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
I feel like crying after reading this because I'm a married man and i know the series of pain am going through just to take care of my family. cry cry

God!

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Pains Too. by belej2: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2023
WE HAVE ALL KINDS OF CLEAN CARS AND LANDED PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN LEKKI/AJAH AXIS

FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUR PROFILE

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08149577728
Re: Men Have Pains Too. by blazepascal(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2023
Olarewaju89:
I feel like crying after reading this because I'm a married man and i know the series of pain am going through just to take care of my family. cry cry

God!
I symphatize with you bro, it's not easy .

1 Like

Re: Men Have Pains Too. by blazepascal(m): 6:28am On Jul 28, 2023
yomi007k:
Men are waking up. They now know there is nothing in it for them hence the decline in marital unions these days.

But some still choose to suffer.
what a pity!!!!
Re: Men Have Pains Too. by blazepascal(m): 6:29am On Jul 28, 2023
NastiLord:
I work and toil with little on my pocket. I provide everything with a smiling face but deep inside of me I cry with great pains
I can't imagine the pains.
Re: Men Have Pains Too. by TotoGame(m): 7:09am On Jul 28, 2023
The first story sha! That man is a pussy ass niggar! Why cry to God to help your wife find job instead of talking sense into your wife, tell her bluntly "madam find something doing and ease my burden"
Re: Men Have Pains Too. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
Men's lives also matters......We may be passing through alot of pains and agony but we just pretend all is fine, hoping God will change our situations someday......Men dey try abeg..
Re: Men Have Pains Too. by Karlifate: 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
The purpose of this piece is not to complain about how hard life is as a man, but rather to investigate how awareness of society considering men to be expendable can be used to make better tactical decisions.

1:
Favor Asking
People are more likely to grant a favor if it is asked for by a woman than if it is asked for by a man. This is particularly true when the person deciding whether or not to grant the favor, is a woman.

Men view women slightly more favorably than they view other men, and women view other women far more favorably than they view men.

As such if you are a woman and you need a favor, ask for it yourself. On the other hand if you are a man and you need a favor, it would be wise to get a woman to ask for it on your behalf.

Utilize this tactic and you will be surprised by how much more often people say ‘Yes’ when you make a request.

Better yet, get a good looking woman (rather than an ugly woman) to ask on your behalf; this way you have the ‘halo effect’ working for you rather than against you.

2:
Risk Calculations
If you are a man you need to be aware that society will give you little to no assistance should you become low status.

When doing risk analysis, you must factor this into the calculation; your calculations should be made with the assumption that should things go badly, the rest of society will give you little to nothing in the way of rescue.

Your risk-reward calculations must include the assumption that society has no safety net for you.

3:
Punishment Avoidance
Crimes that are inflicted upon women are punished more harshly than crimes that are inflicted upon men.

As such if you must inflict harm upon someone (for whatever reason) it would be wise to choose a target who is male rather than a target who is female, if such a choice exists.

In conclusion, women should endeavour not to make men's life harder, rather saturate it with peace & tender care.

Also, men shouldn't further complicate their lives with avoidable risks & self-inflicted pains.

Selah!
TGIF😎

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There No Drugs/supplements To Reduce Libido Levels? / If You're At Work, Drop A Selfie* / God Please Help Me O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.