Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Men Have Pains Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Have Pains Too (735 Views)

Men Have Pains Too. / Men Have Pains Too....... / ...men Have Pains Too.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Have Pains Too by ochibuogwu5: 8:05pm On May 16, 2019
...Men Have Pains Too....

A woman said to me, 'It took me years to really know that men cry too. I took my husband for a super human. I see him leave the house everyday and come back providing for us. One day as I have left the house and he was at home, I remembered that I needed to take something along, I turned back and headed home. As I got home, I tried going through the back door which was closer to the window of our room. I heard my husband crying like a baby asking God to help me get a job so I can help him fend for the family. He has never complained to me before but that day, I broke down in tears realizing that my husband has held much of his pains alone"

A young married lady went to her mother and complained that her husband has not always bought things she wanted from him. The mother asked her, 'How many of those things have you bought for yourself?". She stayed quiet and said, 'But he is my husband?". The mother replied her, 'Have you ever found out the things your husband wants you to buy for him?".

Men always try to hide their pains.

A woman was invited to preach at women conference and as she was preaching, she asked all the working class women to stand out. They humbly did. And she asked them, 'When you get your salary, how much do you give to your husband as a seed?". Before your money gets to anywhere else, the priest in your life which is your husband should get something from you. Even if he is a rich man, sow seed in his life. Sometimes, we women don't know that our husbands need something from us".

Men can be financially broke and pretend to have everything.

Most men are married but they have lonely life. Sometimes, ask your husband out. Men are not always busy as women think.

You have to understand that your husband has pains and needs too. Don't judge him by things you want from him. Sometimes, your husband doesn't have things you want.

Men also have emotional needs and problems. Men still cry for love.
{CHIOMA IKEM}

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Have Pains Too by czarina(f): 8:08pm On May 16, 2019
Hmmm....I never knew they had pains. I thought they weren't humans. Thanks a lot for this very vital information.
Re: Men Have Pains Too by Tallesty1(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2019
Goats and monkeys sweat bro but the hair won't let you notice it.
Re: Men Have Pains Too by Michelle55: 8:12pm On May 16, 2019
Awwwwn.. Now I understand better, thanks Op for this
Re: Men Have Pains Too by yomi007k(m): 8:13pm On May 16, 2019
czarina:
Hmmm....I never knew they had pains. I thought they weren't humans. Thanks a lot for this very vital information.

Which one be 'I thought they weren't humans'?
Re: Men Have Pains Too by JasonScoolari: 8:13pm On May 16, 2019
Most times, I do tell them that the pains we go through is 5 times more deadly than a menstrual cramp...

But they won't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Men Have Pains Too by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 16, 2019
Your husband dey try gooon cheesy

czarina:
Re: Men Have Pains Too by Zombicmodz: 8:28pm On May 16, 2019
Many of us are not Superman..
Re: Men Have Pains Too by seniorgozman(m): 8:42pm On May 16, 2019
Nice one
Re: Men Have Pains Too by Oshin56(m): 8:43pm On May 16, 2019
That's why two is better than one nobody in this life is 100% ok
Re: Men Have Pains Too by Timmypromise(m): 8:54pm On May 16, 2019
Me I don't cry
Only if I jam Aboki soldier grin grin
Re: Men Have Pains Too by wunmi590(m): 8:55pm On May 16, 2019
Honestly, this is a deep one, majority of these our ladies dont know what men who through just to put something on the table for the family.

cc: lalasticlala this is a front page material.

Let re-educate our ladies out there who only know bring but they cant give in relationship.
Re: Men Have Pains Too by Biglittlelois(f): 1:16am On May 17, 2019
This is nice, thanks for this Op.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wow Heights. / Nigeria's 36 States & Fct Ranked In Order Of Land Surface Area / Body Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.