Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila (36185 Views)

Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries / New Ministries: Oyetola, Alake, Others May Share Buildings, Directors / New Ministries Created By President Buhari And Their Ministers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by thinkmoney(m): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju can never go wrong in my eyes. He mean business and he's very ready to save Nigeria from the mess Jonathan and Buhari created, may God be with him.
Did u ever admit Buhari was bad all through is time? You are a very evil person. You are just so interested about power. That’s it for u

That very first admittance that Tinubu can never go wrong in your eyes is the actually the real problem with u

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by Bodexinvest: 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jesters!
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by AfonjaPriest: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
House of cornfusion in Aso Rock. Tinubu is showing everyone, including agbadorians, he's very cornfused.
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by MarketDispatch: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ministerial-list-new-ministries-may-be-created-gbajabiamila/

The funny thing in Nigeria is one person comes and creates Ministries, another person comes and scatters it and creates his own Ministries...I'm just wondering if this is the way they create new Ministries in UK, USA and other developed countries everytime a new Government comes into Power.
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by nomolos92: 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju can never go wrong in my eyes. He mean business and he's very ready to save Nigeria from the mess Jonathan and Buhari created, may God be with him.

In your eyes?

Garri has really finished your life
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by Akpaamunsi: 12:39am On Jul 28, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

[s]Seun Myd44 Domiique Juswise.
Rule 1.
Rule 21[/s].

Trash as always . Spits
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by FireUpNow(m): 1:08am On Jul 28, 2023
Another ministry to siphon our taxes. Upon all the hardship 🌽 has caused us. Na wa oo
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by Larryndelaw: 1:20am On Jul 28, 2023
festacman:
Why is ministerial lists in Nigeria always look largely ordinary and non-inspiring?

I know that people who work during elections would be compensated and the president reserves the right to choose his team but why must it be the same old politicians instead of their nominees with proven qualifications, experience and professional accomplishments.

Just like Buhari's ministers, take a look at this Tinubu's ministerial list and except for a very few, you won't sense much of likelihood of visionary sparks, revolutionary ideas and passion to go extra mile except waiting on presidential initiatives and maintaining/building political structure at home-front. The list communicates a scary feeling of "business as usual" than that of transformative policies, disruptive moves and even revolutionary ideas. But the next four years will tell.

We need to change this current selection system if Nigeria will ever fly high again.
That is not new to governance all over the world unless you are not conversant. Check westerner world elections the inner circles most of the cabinets
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by HeroicMeastro: 1:55am On Jul 28, 2023
festacman:
Why is ministerial lists in Nigeria always look largely ordinary and non-inspiring?

I know that people who work during elections would be compensated and the president reserves the right to choose his team but why must it be the same old politicians instead of their nominees with proven qualifications, experience and professional accomplishments.

Just like Buhari's ministers, take a look at this Tinubu's ministerial list and except for a very few, you won't sense much of likelihood of visionary sparks, revolutionary ideas and passion to go extra mile except waiting on presidential initiatives and maintaining/building political structure at home-front. The list communicates a scary feeling of "business as usual" than that of transformative policies, disruptive moves and even revolutionary ideas. But the next four years will tell.

We need to change this current selection system if Nigeria will ever fly high again.
Amongst the 28 names submitted, can you list out the "old politicians" you are talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by obaidan: 1:57am On Jul 28, 2023
More ministers, more SAs, more aides, more cars for additional ministries, more Avenue to steal funds....agbado go cut cost for real
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by HeroicMeastro: 1:58am On Jul 28, 2023
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ministerial-list-new-ministries-may-be-created-gbajabiamila/
Any moves to move the country forward and improve on the livelihood of Nigerians is welcomed.
Nigeria would be great again!!
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

Searching for your boring jams to dedicate?
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 28, 2023
festacman:

What exactly do you expect from this government?
So far, i am not disappointed. The more things change, the more they remain the same!
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by broadman20: 2:18am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

See this one!

Buhari created mess and you were supporting him like mumu in 2019?

Only God knows the kind of mind most of you are made of.
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by viceddy95(m): 2:18am On Jul 28, 2023
Memory76:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
This your typhoid no dy finish 😀
Bad guy…..😎😎
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by Taigaban: 2:22am On Jul 28, 2023
Creating new ministries will only increase government financial burden. It is very very unnecessary at this time. What government should think about is to merge ministries. Ill-advisers have started advising government wrongly
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by KIDfurniture(m): 2:48am On Jul 28, 2023
God will surely punish u and ur family for mentioning Jonathan . The regime will see to your failure and disgrace. You re mad ooo. I’m sure u r not married if u r, ur wife is the feeding u. Bag of rice is now 45k… God punish u

IconicR:
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by costandi(m): 3:42am On Jul 28, 2023
How it works in normal climes: Asertain ministries that the Nation requires to prosper, recruit competent hands to oversee them.
How it works in the Agbado camp: Compile a list of cronies that must be rewarded for electoral maleficence and other corrupt practices. Distribute existing ministries amongst them, create new ones to ensure it goes round.
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by jaxxy(m): 3:43am On Jul 28, 2023
Why are these people clueless and playing to the gallery?
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by Lama70(m): 3:49am On Jul 28, 2023
xareal:
Lol.. instead of looking to reduce the cost of government them wan add more ministries...fada lawd cry cry

My brother, let us even allow them increase the list of ministers to 40 if it is guaranteed that we can get results. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt.

We will be forced to remember and fight this aberration if we don't get the expected result as urgently as we need it.

May God help him, because he needs all the help now.
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by Chiefpriestt: 5:53am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Iyaebe the Mumu woman. The same Buhari govt you praised to high heaven.
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by EagleSquare1(m): 6:06am On Jul 28, 2023
How about also prioritising Education, Health, Transportation and

flokii:
They should scrap Humanitarian and Disaster Ministry and return the workers there to VP or SGF Office. the top priorities should be Finance, Industry and Defense.
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by DrChukki: 6:08am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

Olodo, you mentioned Buhari?

Seriously, you don't need brain to support APC
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by fmonigent(m): 6:14am On Jul 28, 2023
Kukutente23:

Sorry 38k. They got salary increment last week to cushion the effect of subsidy removal

Dont mind her, now is Jonathan and Buhari , dey play you koko get clitocurency in between .......
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by Xpol: 6:18am On Jul 28, 2023
simfrost90210:

Na zombie you wan type🤣🤣?
How person go say a human like him can never be wrong for him eyes na.
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:37am On Jul 28, 2023
Let see the next step...
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by CoolAmbience(m): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2023
a4cube:
When agbadorites are shouting cut the cost of governance their baba just the double the ministry to settle his cronies.

Not necessarily.

If properly handled, dismembering some of the bogus ministries will engender efficiency.
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by aremubabs: 6:38am On Jul 28, 2023
We don't need new ministries.

The problem with politics is political compromise. The need to reward politicians who stood by you, whether they are deserving or not. If Atiku had won, he would have had to do the same thing. Even the so-called messiah, Peter Obi, might have had to reward untested hands like Kenneth Okonkwo, Aisha Yesufu or even the crude P-Square brothers with positions.

I like everyone on the first list of nominees. I think Nigerians have been unnecessarily biased against El Rufai. The man is good. He did well as FCT Minister. Before then, he was also in change of one organization that was connected to the privatization program under OBJ/Atiku. It was El Rufai that exposed the problems that caused the privatization program to end up a failure. Dele Alake is also a tested hand. A seasoned journalist who has headed the information ministry on a state level. Might get the Ministry of Information.
Re: Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila by CoolAmbience(m): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2023
festacman:

It could be beyond proven qualifications, experience and accomplishments. How have these past qualifications, experiences or experiences impacted Nigerians? Many of these things are merely academic, with flawed acquisition processes. We need people that can get things done.

Prioritizing and impact are very vital. You need Ministers that will create solutions that will make direct immediate impact on the masses, in the forms of programs, policies and initiatives.

No matter how we see it, Wike, Umahi and Elrufai, largely got the job done in their past assignments. They were both transformers and disruptors. I can't say whether they revolutionaries. This is not without their baggages of partisan politics though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) / Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS / Melaye: BBC Staff Picked, Handcuffed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.