Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,471 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Is This The Greatest Advice For Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Greatest Advice For Men? (298 Views)

Masturbation: The Greatest Demon On Earth. If You Masturbate, You Will Be Poor / Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Greatest Advice For Men? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
I stumbled on this bible verse today and for me i think it's the greatest advice for men. The advice is taken frm Proverbs 31:3 nd it reads: don't dissipate ur virility on fortune-hunting women, promiscuous women who shipwreck leaders (msg bible). As a man do u also agree with me that this is the greatest advice for men? Pls drop ur answer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Greatest Advice For Men? by adebayo987: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
Of course!

King Solomon of the Bible is well recognised in the secular world for his gifted wisdom, even the Freemasonry see him as their early founders due to his high philosophical reasoning.

So, I'm totally in agreement with you.
Re: Is This The Greatest Advice For Men? by myyansh68(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
Why you no finish am?.

lest they drink and forget what the law decrees, and deprive all the oppressed of their rights. let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more.
Re: Is This The Greatest Advice For Men? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
adebayo987:
Of course!

King Solomon of the Bible is well recognised in the secular world for his gifted wisdom, even the Freemasonry see him as their early founders due to his high philosophical reasoning.

So, I'm totally in agreement with you.

U're right brotherly. I just finished reading the whole chapter nd if u see what he wrote about alcohol nd its drinkers eh. See how he discribed a virtuous woman nd i trust God to give me one as a wife. That man was truly wise.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Greatest Advice For Men? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
myyansh68:
Why you no finish am?.

lest they drink and forget what the law decrees, and deprive all the oppressed of their rights. let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more.

To think that i was abt toasting one girl like that on my street 2moro. I give up
Re: Is This The Greatest Advice For Men? by myyansh68(m): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

To think that i was abt toasting one girl like that on my street 2moro. I give up

Lolz, Scriptures/Proverbs, ain't talking about Man or Woman, it talks about ways and things that are happening /will happen on Earth, Heaven and Hell. And how to avoid the Devil's sneaky and manipulative attitude . Apply Spirituality and wisdom to Bible passages and you will understand the duality of Black and White [Dark and light ]principles the Bible normally talks about.

See how he discribed a virtuous woman nd i trust God to give me one as a wife.

This word Don suffer .Even person wher no qualify to have a soul, will be quick to mention that.

(1) (Reply)

Cheaters!!! / Is Davido The Only Cheerful Alist Artist? / Iphone X 256g For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.