Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Is Davido The Only Cheerful Alist Artist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Davido The Only Cheerful Alist Artist? (300 Views)

Abu Salami: Is Davido Really Broke In Real Life? / I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture / Stand Strong By Davido (The secret behind this song) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Davido The Only Cheerful Alist Artist? by Babypal: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2023
Is Davido the only Alist artist that gives back to the society? Just read the news of him giving mobads dad 2m, you never hear of burna boy, tiwa or wizkid giving or do they give back to the society secretly?

I know it's their money but sometimes I just wonder if they taking all these monies to the grave

Can't imagine myself easily making millions and finding it hard to give back.

1 Like

Re: Is Davido The Only Cheerful Alist Artist? by Judd007: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
He is generous, I never liked Davido before, but now am beginning to know I was just beefing him for nothing,
You see Burna boy? that na…
I beg Davido no vex for me, to be better person.

2 Likes

Re: Is Davido The Only Cheerful Alist Artist? by skj1377(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Yes

1 Like

Re: Is Davido The Only Cheerful Alist Artist? by skj1377(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
He is a very genuine person. Anyday he contests under any political platform in politics I make sure I and all my immediate family members vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Is Davido The Only Cheerful Alist Artist? by julybaba(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
Giving is a gift, not everyone has it.

Davido is an emphatic person, he doesn’t only sympathize with people, he put himself in their shoes.

That is why he remains relevant in the industry. He can never lack

1 Like

Re: Is Davido The Only Cheerful Alist Artist? by ednut1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Babypal:
Is Davido the only Alist artist that gives back to the society? Just read the news of him giving mobads dad 2m, you never hear of burna boy, tiwa or wizkid giving or do they give back to the society secretly?

I know it's their money but sometimes I just wonder if they taking all these monies to the grave

Can't imagine myself easily making millions and finding it hard to give back.
must everything be announced to the public How are you sure they didn’t give something to his familyDo you think Davido really cares about the guy. He is using it to chase clout and promote himself. Davido is also from a billionaire Family he can afford to be generous. Without music others you listed will go broke in 2 to 3 years if they unblow.

Is this not Davido below. If Yonda had committed suicide nko due to the blacklisting

3 Likes

Re: Is Davido The Only Cheerful Alist Artist? by Akinksquare: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Judd007:
He is generous, I never liked Davido before, but now am beginning to know I was just beefing him for nothing,
You see Burna boy? that na…
I beg Davido no vex for me, to be better person.

Davido's family members are generous. I've had encounters with his family members. They are so good. I've slept in theirs house at Country Home in Ede, Osun State without them knowing my family members.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

"Have You Ever Experienced A Blooder's Love"? / Please I Need Answers (help) / It's My Birth Month..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.