Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. (2119 Views)

Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men / Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by HanisahZuwy: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2023
I have four police friends with the following ranks;

1) Inspector ( this one should be in his fifties or late forties)

2) ASP ( this one is a small boy in his twenties)

3) SP ( this one is in his early forties)

4) DPO ( this one should be in his fifties)

I would like to know how many years it takes for one to attain these individual ranks. Please, if you have any idea, let me know. I would like to know. Thanks.
Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by talented321: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2023
Depend on when u was recruited and paper qualification

1 Like

Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by Dididrumz(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2023
Why not just ask Your police friends, since You say you have for of them, let them tell You how long it took them to attain those ranks.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by Shapeaso: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2023
OP, why not ask your friends? Is nairaland now a Police station?undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by Padipadi(m): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2023
I v no idea
Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by Reminderz: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2023
Shapeaso:
OP, why not ask your friends? Is nairaland now Police station?undecided

I wonder ooo.... people will bring anything come here grin
Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by Shapeaso: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2023
Reminderz:

I wonder ooo.... people will bring anything come here grin
If you troll them now, one akpako mod will use you shine with ban. Let them kwantinue. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by HanisahZuwy: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2023
Dididrumz:
Why not just ask Your police friends, since You say you have for of them, let them tell You how long it took them to attain those ranks.
It's just an innocent question please.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by HanisahZuwy: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2023
Shapeaso:
OP, why not ask your friends? Is nairaland now Police station?undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by Shapeaso: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
You're tempting us. Nothing innocent about that question. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by GodWrites: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

I would like to know how many years it takes for one to attain these individual ranks. Please, if you have any idea, let me know. I would like to know. Thanks.

It's about who you know.
Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by Kasdat5(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

DPO no be rank .

Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by Kasdat5(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

DPO no be rank. Na appointment..
Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by HanisahZuwy: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
GodWrites:

It's about who you know.
How please? I don't get.
Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by flystrategist: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Inspector may have joined the police with just school very. There are different inspector cadres and it would take between 7 to 15 years to attain it provided your friend didnt commit any offense.

Asp 1 star is what you get after joining with a degree or after finishing from police training in Kano.

From ASP to Sp would take you anywhere between 8 to 16 years provided you didn’t get any query in between.

DPO’s are using from the rank of Asp to Csp.

Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by LeeSmart: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

DPO no be rank now, an SP or DSP can be a DPO ma'am.

1 Like

Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by Levels1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

DPO is not a rank.

Anyone from the rank of DSP and below ACP can occupy the post.
Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by Levels1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
LeeSmart:

Often Times is CSP
Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by Levels1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
LeeSmart:

Often Times is CSP that occupied the post
Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by Mantilla(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
Normally them suppose pour you water for body then flog you join ontop.
Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by LeeSmart: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Levels1:

Often Times is CSP that occupied the post
True brother, but the state where i reside in almost all the police stations are being headed either by an SP or DSP... The commissioner of the state is a very close family friend.

1 Like

Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by Bukola94: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

4yrs intervals. Inspector ranks can be 5 to 8 years. There is inspector confirmed(2bars) and inspector uncomfirm (1bar). Asp,Sp,Dsp ranks or promotion are fast. Some go courses & some are promoted base on feat or performance in office headed.

1 Like

Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by Kooldon(f): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bail is free
Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by H2ho(m): 12:04am On Jul 29, 2023
GodWrites:

It's about who you know.
Kayode Egbetokun Or Mike Okiro…. grin
Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by HanisahZuwy: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
Hello dawnomike, the Moniepoint POS machine is available for #21,500.
Re: I Have Four Police Friends With These Ranks. How Many Years Does It Take To Att. by HanisahZuwy: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2023
Hello Foodqueen, the Moniepoint POS machine is available for #21,500.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried. / How Do Successful Men Choose Their Women?. / What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.