Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. (46275 Views)

I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach / 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) / Asisat Oshoala Says That Gaelle Enganamouit Has Not Retired From Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Mayany(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
Sowie Daddy "Agba Baller" it was a reflex action.

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Menclothing: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Best female footballer on earth 🌍

3 Likes

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Streetdreamx(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Daddy no vex Sir na celebration of joy ooo
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Af0nja: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by julybaba(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Curious345: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Cute girl . I hope she finds a hardworking Igbo guy to marry

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by PECON1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Daddy forgive her. Nothing beats coming from a good family. That candidlady or whatever is her name in this forum is a product of a faulty family, imagine hw abusive she will be if she is Rich like asisat.

5 Likes

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Kobicove(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
But why will she take off her shirt to celebrate a goal? undecided
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by NewKidInTown(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
I heard some parts in the north doesn't want to watch her match or something like that because of her celebration
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Curious345:
Cute girl . I hope she finds a hardworking Igbo guy to marry

No come start wahala for here abeg

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Emperormartin(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nigeria Muslim ought not to be watching the female world cup because they've place a ban on their women not to play.

As far as their women are not playing football and representing Nigeria nothing concern Muslim men with this world cup
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by wolesmile(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Postinor:
Is oshoala a muslim
Her dad is the chief imam of Ikorodu central mosque

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Emperormartin(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Kobicove:
But why will she take off her shirt to celebrate a goal? undecided
She's not the first and definitely she won't be the last.

Enjoy the world cup as it last

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by meobizy(f): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
He should play the game himself if so.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by derecho(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Next time wear your hijab...so when you remove the shirt nobody will see what they saw.

It just goes to show humans are humans. If they left her she'll run from Australia to yaba like that.

Religion no fit stop am.

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by nedekid: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
obaidan:
Very delightful to see made young people care about their parent's perception of their behaviour and appearance....
Shows she is well brought up.

4 Likes

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
I said it here earlier and a lots of people were on my mention. What stops her from celebrating without removing her shirt to expose her inner wear?

it's either someone stole this Moniker or you are a subtle terrorist in waiting...

one thing is sure..
you have not played this game before..

if i tell you that she might not have any clue about what's happening on Earth,few seconds after that goal.. would you believe me

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Haveyoueatentod: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Viewing this her celebration and soap in my right hand is the sweetest sensation I can feel in my life grin
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by maticar: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
brainpulse:
She definitely has responsible parents and also she's well trained to talk about her father's counsel.
Exactly 💯

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by fullnetwork: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ok. No p.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Kobicove(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
Emperormartin:

She's not the first and definitely she won't be the last.

Enjoy the world cup as it last

Biá nwokèm be careful grin
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by mymadam(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
MetroLane:
We are only disappointed in what we saw during the celebration.

If it was bigger, the celebration would've been better....
Chai, baad guy YOU! Haba grin
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Peejayz:
nobody might tell you this, you are very stupid

what exactly did the terrorists see after her celebrations...

Their 9yr old wives at home..
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by MyExpression(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Which kind camera dem use catch this her plumpy nipple...abi na imagination dey my eyes ni
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by superCleanworks(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
I said it here earlier and a lots of people were on my mention. What stops her from celebrating without removing her shirt to expose her inner wear?

you would understand if you have ever tasted such an unrepeatable MOMENT of glory and marvel before, especially when you carry your whole team and country on your back. She is only human and she did a HUMAN thing.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by markidoo(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Make him fem, him na old school..
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Vision101(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Why the daddy go vex now. We no see anything now. That's how sports women use to dress. She did it at the spur of the moment.

No vex daddy we no see the real things.

3 Likes

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by sharpwriter(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
Me no concern about her inner wear.....wetin concern me be say why footballers no dey fit control dem emotions when dem know say dem go collect yellow card for removing jersey. That yellow card fit spoil tinx for future matches angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Reinamaria(f): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
Truly, no responsible African father would be happy to see his daughter behave that way in view of the whole world.
She should try to control herself next time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Twins In their Mini Bath-Tub / Indonesian Players Beat Referee Abdul Razak, Chase Him Off Pitch After Penalty / Governor Udom's Reaction To Troost Ekong's Goal Against South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.