Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. (46303 Views)

I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach / 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) / Asisat Oshoala Says That Gaelle Enganamouit Has Not Retired From Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Nkemgboye: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Sorry about that, Mr. Oshoala, but your daughter is a superstar and superstars are superstars. I'm sure that despite her this incident, you still can't trade her for a nonentity living in purdah ๐Ÿ˜‰.

That said, I hasten to add that Asisat with her shirt off still looked a more decent than half of all the people I encounter on the streets of Lagos, so, what th fuss all about? ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by izicooo(f): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
she ma she no try for this one, the whole world was watching, why taking off your shirt. Though I will say that she is the female version of Haaland.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by onuman: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
What is there in a woman in celebration exposing her tomy in public.
These pretenders marry many women and keep them under purdah.

Political Islam is the the type of Islam in Nigeria which wrecked the country.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Emma1Oj(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
What exactly is he not happy about? When there to breast anywhere sad
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by izicooo(f): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
Neddstark:

Very disappointed my brother
you don spoil finish, go joor
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by BuchyD: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Before nko?
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by FireUpNow(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
A good father whose moral compass is active and working

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Babadimimu2019: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Scoring in a WC generates intense emotions that can elicit unpredictable celebrations, so she is forgiven.

My greater concern is her Yellow card that may prove costly if we advance to later stages.

Yellow cards are cancelled by the time they advance to 2nd round. Cards accumulated from 2nd round till Semi finals (2) will prevent the player from featuring in the final. And if the players gets carded in both 2nd round and quarter finals, the player gets to miss the semi finals. All these will not happen cos Nigeria will be exited in the second round. If we manage qualify for the 2nd round. We are meeting either Denmark or England...
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by a4cube: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
So if she is a swimmer she will swim with buba? Anyway from her name she is Muslim so that kind of celebration will not be tolerated.
Hope they will not sentence her in sharia court when she comes back.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Thomasankara(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
[/color]did u see her private parts,abeg relax[color=#770077]
Racoon:
I said it here earlier and a lots of people were on my mention. What stops her from celebrating without removing her shirt to expose her inner wear?
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Thomasankara(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
[/color]oga,u see her bra๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†how come,yo eyes get magnifying lens o[color=#770077]
SmartPolician:
I must hail Nigerian parents who allowed their girl children to play football. Football drains ladies' beautiful bodies. Her dad wouldn't like that she exposed her bra in celebration.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Backpedal: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
You should show some respect to her dad

What's wrong with all of you ?

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by michoim(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Of course no reasonable father will be happy at that. Moreove FIFA frowns at that too. That's why you were Yellow carded...

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by oakenfold: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Wetin "morality" get to do with this? Before all the oyibo and Arab come with their religion nonsense, it was not uncommon for African women to go about their day tits out. You'll still see it in some villages. Bra dey on top this one. Nothing dey there.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Boc007(m): 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
cheesy Letโ€™s fvcking go
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Eriokanmi: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
I said it here earlier and a lots of people were on my mention. What stops her from celebrating without removing her shirt to expose her inner wear?
You may be right but there nothing bad in what she did, when she's not an ฤ™lฤ™haa for goodness sake. She's a sports lady. What if you see her at the beach or at a pool wearing only panties? She'd not even wear that type of pants to compete in an international athletic race. What you'd see would be much smaller, like their inner pant and it's not because they want their bodies to be revealed. It makes them smart and light when ruining.

Glad to know she's not busty. She's smart with her inner wear so nothing is revealing.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by EleventhWeirdo: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Felix6:
Tell your daddy to unwatch the celebration, or get somebody to play it back in rewind mode for him and stop when your shirt comes back on.

This is a typical comment from someone who kicks his parents like balls at home cheesy
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by bitbillionaire: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Make daddy no vex. Out of over excitement she temporarily forgot she is a lady. Thank God she didn't forget to wear bra before coming out!

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by grandstar(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
She looks like a stud
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by deltateam: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
naptu2:
asisat_oshoala

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvPTjM8S_1O/?img_index=5

She's Moslem. She should even be wearing hijab while playing football.
grin
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
If oshoala were from the North, I am sure Hisbah, MACBAN, MURIC, Miyetti Allah, and all the crazy islamic groups that call themselves peaceful will demand her head from his father.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by just4fun(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ofcourse most parents will not be happy with such display but then, we are proud of you..
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Litmus: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
I also disprove but popsy should take heart from the fact that her's was a brilliant move for this media age. It will remain topical. Taking her top off will leave an indelible mark on the history of the women's game. It is something that will be discussed from all sorts of angles, pertinently in regards to feminism and the politics of gender. She and Nigeria will be trending when this world cup is discussed in future. She made Nigerians edgy, reinforcing the knowledge of Nigerians as people that are not meek or deferring . smiley

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by godwon01(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
I didn't like the celebration from her. She is a Muslim and probably come from a discipline home. When she started playing as a professional footballer ,she appeared so cool headed but now a little bit wide. She need to go slow slow on her celebration becouse she is a lady.

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Xkale1996(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
Postinor:
Is oshoala a muslim
yes na she is a Muslim
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Xkale1996(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
markidoo:
Make him fem, him na old school..
no worry
When you die
You go know fem
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by LastProphet: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
JayDaily2:
It's a man's world.

As a man, you are the PRICE!

Men lead women follow.

Women are naturally drawn to places where men gather,

Examples include sporting events, fitness centers, politics, and leadership.
(You would agree with me that's before, you won't find a woman in a fitness center).

Talking about goal celebration, What were you expecting?

That's how some men celebrates goals, When you give ladies the chance, don't expect less.

If your lady truly loves you for who you are as a guy, she will eventually start to imitate most of your actions (how you talk, how you work, it usually starts with hand gestures). She will act more on what you do than what you say.

Women are natural copycats.

So as a man,

lead wisely!

I talk about these things on TG, search and join IAJ ONLINE on Telegram, search, join and learn.

A woman, no matter her age is like a little child,

It is the responsibility as a man to correct her when she is mistaken or compliment her when she is on the right track.

Her father is a man who might be aware of these things and must take action to fix her.

Quote me anywhere: Single mothers are among the most chaotic individuals on earth.

The existence of a MAN in a woman's life is critical; the creator did not make a mistake in creating a man first before creating a woman.

Your type realize their stupidity after 70 years birthday, keep focusing on nonsense and not build your life
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by crisubanijunior(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
She says it all. "Life is a collection of moments". Some of these acts in football are spontaneous. They are reflex actions. Especially when its a celebration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Stephen Keshi International Stadium Asaba In Delta State / Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) / Cesc Fabregas Trolls Victor Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.