Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. (46279 Views)

I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach / 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) / Asisat Oshoala Says That Gaelle Enganamouit Has Not Retired From Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by HussenAdul: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Danisaint112:
Normally every caring and loving father go vex.

Forget say she get man stature some loose men go don get erection because of that photo grin

Mehn! I just like the way the female team of Nigeria is representing us well. Even representing their country more than their male counterpart.

More progress and success to this divas... πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸŽŠ
Even more than the judiciary & FG

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Emperormartin(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
JayDaily2:
It's a man's world.

As a man, you are the PRICE!

Men lead women follow.

Women are naturally attracted to where men gather,

Example: sports gathering, gym centers, politics, leadership etc.

Talking about goal celebration, What were you expecting?

That's how some men celebrates goals, When you give ladies the chance, don't expect less.

I talk about these things on TG, search and join IAJ ONLINE on Telegram, join and learn.

If your woman loves you as a man, with time she would begin to copy most of your behavior, ( How you talk, how you work, it mostly starts with hand gestures )
Your woman would do what you do more than what you say.

Women are natural copycats.

So as a man,

lead wisely!

A woman, no matter her age is like a little child,

It's your work as a man to either punish her when she's wrong or compliment her when she's right.

Have father is a man who may understands these things, and has to do what he can to correct her.

Single moms won't like your write up
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by SayNo2SmallPrik: 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Family issues
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Ecos(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Na Muslim nah....tell him I'm happy with it
Which one is na Muslim na?
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by dododawa1: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
We have culture and diligent in Yoruba land
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by ceeceeuwa: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
I said it here earlier and a lots of people were on my mention. What stops her from celebrating without removing her shirt to expose her inner wear?
I think it was kind of spontaneous. She was overwhelmed with the moment. But things happens then you are back to reality.

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Omoawoke2(m): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
I wonder if her dad is happy that a woman is kicking ball
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Neddstark: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
MetroLane:
We are happy with your choice of celebration.

We are only disappointed in what we saw during the celebration.

If it was bigger, the celebration would've been better.

But it's all good though.... Nothing Spoil.

Very disappointed my brother
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Successlane: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
The REAL Slay Queen, just fire on with more goals for us.

We'll beg daddy on your behalf, and las, las, he go calm down.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
obaidan:
Very delightful to see made young people care about their parent's perception of their behaviour and appearance....

That is humility. Perhaps if she is used to kicking her dad early in the morning to greet him. He wouldn't have shown concern and if he does show concern she wouldn't have cared.

Charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by CJStarz: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
Wow! She's a such a strong girl.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Successlane: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
wolesmile:

Her dad is the chief imam of Ikorodu central mosque

REALLY?
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Curse777: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
It was more of spontaneous joyful action

Make her papa no vex.. we are proud of her
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by toprealman: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
I wonder if she wears gown with wrapper tied all over when she is on the beach.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by iamtardey: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
Oh and you mentioned Fucking during your post match interview even the in studio lady analyst was shocked when you screamed Nigeria let’s fucking go shocked
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by FreeStuffsNG: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
Awww....that's an Omoluabi. She will not do it again wink
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by OLOKOESHIN: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
MetroLane:

He don tight am with rope under na
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Ykc2(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
Papa osho ola be happy your from ogun state ,imagine your from zamfara or kwara state by now you won't even ve mouth to talk ,talibans in Northern Nigeria or kwara state would have declared you and your daughter persona non grata,check this picture out

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Ibrahimmufutau: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
MetroLane:

man! ur rotten hearted fellow is that what u suppose said to your fellow compatriot that made Nigerians pride all over the world. Although, not many like her choice of celebration being a lady but mistaken had been done.U are kind of people that sees northing good in their country, but to making unconsructive criticism of leadership of their of country without proffer any solution. Rember the golden words of late president Kennedy of united States of America: ask not what your country can do for u but what u can do for ur country.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Poske95(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
Probably why na Nigeria God make daddy be.....
If na Yankee, daddy for don collect wotowoto.....
Dem no dey chop papa......
Ever heard of adrenaline....?!
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by bonnyhope: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
MetroLane:

Come in a clear terms
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by bonnyhope: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
Danisaint112:
Normally every caring and loving father go vex.

Forget say she get man stature some loose men go don get erection because of that photo grin

Mehn! I just like the way the female team of Nigeria is representing us well. Even representing their country more than their male counterpart.

More progress and success to this divas... πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸŽŠ

The women in bikini they see all the times, do they have elections?

See women with exposed bodies everywhere and nobody cares besides this does not even look attractive
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by 21sailor: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
JayDaily2:
It's a man's world.

As a man, you are the PRICE!

Men lead women follow.

Women are naturally drawn to places where men gather,

Examples include sporting events, fitness centers, politics, and leadership.
(You would agree with me that's before, you won't find a woman in a fitness center).

Talking about goal celebration, What were you expecting?

That's how some men celebrates goals, When you give ladies the chance, don't expect less.

If your lady truly loves you for who you are as a guy, she will eventually start to imitate most of your actions (how you talk, how you work, it usually starts with hand gestures). She will act more on what you do than what you say.

Women are natural copycats.

So as a man,

lead wisely!

I talk about these things on TG, search and join IAJ ONLINE on Telegram, search, join and learn.

A woman, no matter her age is like a little child,

It is the responsibility as a man to correct her when she is mistaken or compliment her when she is on the right track.

Her father is a man who might be aware of these things and must take action to fix her.

Quote me anywhere: Single mothers are among the most chaotic individuals on earth.

The existence of a man in a woman's life is critical; the creator did not make a mistake in creating a man first before creating a woman.

How person want take find you for telegram?
No link ??
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Komu1048(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
MetroLane:

If it’s that awa keeper, e for better
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Cmanforall: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Her celebration was over the board.
She didn't score the winning goal and she celebrated that way.

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by insightful01(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
"Collective moment"? She definitely went crazy, when she net the winning goal.

That's life.... we understand you agba baller. Sure dad also do!!!!
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by obuburam: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
MrGreenMavro:
Oya daddy no vex....dem don cancel the goal cheesy

Agba Baller.... cool
That sincerely got me laughing loud bro.
Pocolee na bad boy..
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Curious345: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
Viewing this her celebration and soap in my right hand is the sweetest sensation I can feel in my life grin
she got a large nipple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indonesian Players Beat Referee Abdul Razak, Chase Him Off Pitch After Penalty / What Chichi Igbo Wore To A Party (Photos) / Governor Udom's Reaction To Troost Ekong's Goal Against South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.