Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. (46350 Views)

I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach / 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) / Asisat Oshoala Says That Gaelle Enganamouit Has Not Retired From Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by NAC1666: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
naptu2:
asisat_oshoala

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvPTjM8S_1O/?img_index=5
Is your Dad a deeper life?
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by gloryman91: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
It's really disgraceful indeed.

Seek for Allah's forgiveness.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by TalkingBird: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
What a resemblance.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Sprints3: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
gloryman91:
It's really disgraceful indeed.

Seek for Allah's forgiveness.
u be mumu. Seek what for forgiveness. Because she was half unclad. Human beings and their stupid way of reasoning. When u came to earth did u bring any clothes along. We go dey create stupid rules and regulations and defend rubbish in God' name. God is not human. Stop judging Allah/God based on moral human reasoning. She is an adult for Christ sake. Her daddy should stay clear of watching football.

3 Likes

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by GanagiBitrus: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Babadimimu2019:

Yellow cards are cancelled by the time they advance to 2nd round. Cards accumulated from 2nd round till Semi finals (2) will prevent the player from featuring in the final. And if the players gets carded in both 2nd round and quarter finals, the player gets to miss the semi finals. All these will not happen cos Nigeria will be exited in the second round. If we manage qualify for the 2nd round. We are meeting either Denmark or England...
Ok, no worries then.
Yeah, England/Denmark will be tough.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
Danisaint112:
Normally every caring and loving father go vex.

Forget say she get man stature some loose men go don get erection because of that photongrin

grin grin grin

Post the remaining things wey dey your Mind.

Don't fear. Nobody will beat yougrin

Many of them would be busy doing the Lord's Work with the Picture right nowgrin
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Betgold84: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Na d girl 4 back with bib day give me joy.
Na now I know say sexiness day in all women God created.

Azizat ur tummy turn me on baby girl
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Felix6: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

This is a typical comment from someone who kicks his parents like balls at home cheesy
This comment is powered by Hardship in conjunction with tabula rasa. Have you ever thought of putting an end to sleeping on the couch after 10pm channels news when everyone has left the parlour? You can actually make a place out of your parents home and become parent yourself. So stop thinking low boy grin. On the flip side just enjoy the sarcasm in some comments on nairaland and move on, you don't need to invite disgrace upon yourself.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Bimpe29: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
He can't be happy
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Gbas Gbos Everywheregrin
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by wolesmile(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Successlane:

REALLY?

Yeah. Imam Abdul Lateef Adeyinka Oshoala (As-Samodaani)
Google it
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by bizhop01: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
She look like man already

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Postinor: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
wolesmile:

Her dad is the chief imam of Ikorodu central mosque
wow, no wonder he is complaining about her dressing
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
You mean the same papa wey at one time no like your choice of career as footballer.

Na only her grand ma give her the support ooo to go play football ooo

Dad no dey chop football money now?....

Its because she be Muslim.... like she said.... that moment u no go think.... u go just merry😊

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by EleventhWeirdo: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Felix6:

This comment is powered by Hardship in conjunction with tabula rasa. Have you ever thought of putting an end to sleeping on the couch after 10pm channels news when everyone has left the parlour? You can actually make a place out of your parents home and become parent yourself. So stop thinking low boy grin. On the flip side just enjoy the sarcasm in some comments on nairaland and move on, you don't need to invite disgrace upon yourself.

All this epistle cos I revealed your dearth of home training? Ehyaa, oya continue to kick them, no vex 😂
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
NewKidInTown:
I heard some parts in the north doesn't want to watch her match or something like that because of her celebration

F* them bro.... but na them dey head ministry of sport.... Backwards animals....

Saudi don dey change ooo.. in entertainment... make those zombies cont being stupid...
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Emperormartin:
Nigeria Muslim ought not to be watching the female world cup because they've place a ban on their women not to play.

As far as their women are not playing football and representing Nigeria nothing concern Muslim men with this world cup

Morocco they play..ooo... them no dey stupid like this one ooo

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by kokomilala(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
@obaidan, yes, you're right. Very refreshing to see that in this insouciant generation, where morals are dumped on a whim, someone like Osoala, a global female football icon , still cares about what her folks think about her on- and I'm sure- her off the field behaviour.

In a sense, does it not underscore the importance of good, solid upbringing? Or, does it perpetuate, in another sense, the notion that she's guided by the safeguards of morals of a thorough-bred omoluabi?

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Felix6: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

All this epistle cos I revealed your dearth of home training? Ehyaa, oya continue to kick them, no vex 😂
All I see is "baba my hair don reach to cut" grin. Until you can assume responsibility I will advise you quit this forum and stick to Zee world.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by doctorbabs(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
She is well raised and still attached to her faith. No be like some people wey no dey get respect for their parents let alone their elderly one. They used to kick there father to wake up rather than prostrate. Sadeasterns with bicycle seat head.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by hollywater: 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Haha for this small granut she show us?
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by hippyj(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
JayDaily2:
It's a man's world.

As a man, you are the PRICE!

Men lead women follow.

Women are naturally drawn to places where men gather,

Examples include sporting events, fitness centers, politics, and leadership.
(You would agree with me that's before, you won't find a woman in a fitness center).

Talking about goal celebration, What were you expecting?

That's how some men celebrates goals, When you give ladies the chance, don't expect less.

If your lady truly loves you for who you are as a guy, she will eventually start to imitate most of your actions (how you talk, how you work, it usually starts with hand gestures). She will act more on what you do than what you say.

Women are natural copycats.

So as a man,

lead wisely!

I talk about these things on TG, search and join IAJ ONLINE on Telegram, search, join and learn.

A woman, no matter her age is like a little child,

It is the responsibility as a man to correct her when she is mistaken or compliment her when she is on the right track.

Her father is a man who might be aware of these things and must take action to fix her.

Quote me anywhere: Single mothers are among the most chaotic individuals on earth.

The existence of a MAN in a woman's life is critical; the creator did not make a mistake in creating a man first before creating a woman.

Share the telegram link to IAJ ONLINE with me, I don search for am tire
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Elostar: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
See monikers, in twiter, nothing like,
#very dangerous guy,
#pussyleaker,
#Obi manhood
#big dick,
#head slammer
As it is in niraland
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Jaykrown: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Thank God religion wasn’t put into this.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by KosiGee(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ibrahimmufutau:
man! ur rotten hearted fellow is that what u suppose said to your fellow compatriot that made Nigerians pride all over the world. Although, not many like her choice of celebration being a lady but mistaken had been done.U are kind of people that sees northing good in their country, but to making unconsructive criticism of leadership of their of country without proffer any solution. Rember the golden words of late president Kennedy of united States of America: ask not what your country can do for u but what u can do for ur country.

Mr Ibrahim Mumu funtua…she didn’t celebrate like that to advertise Dano milk container. What kind of post and thinking was that?
Must you sexualise everything? That was an iconic moment right there.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by King44(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
I buy PI at a very good rate, reach me on 09157826999
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Formation10: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Some Muslim we now say celebration of goal like this is blasphemy
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Basmec(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Even me wey be her personal person no happy with that celebration.
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by SIRG120: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Postinor:
Is oshoala a muslim
Yes she is
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Titogbanski: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
The celebration was too serious for a group match. Almost like it was the final. These are the sorts of actions that bring complacency.

It was also indecent for a woman......
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by Titogbanski: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
kokomilala:
@obaidan, yes, you're right. Very refreshing to see that in this insouciant generation, where morals are dumped on a whim, someone like Osoala, a global female football icon , still cares about what her folks think about her on- and I'm sure- her off the field behaviour.

In a sense, does it not underscore the importance of good, solid upbringing? Or, does it perpetuate, in another sense, the notion that she's guided by the safeguards of morals of a thorough-bred omoluabi?

She was too much of a star to over-celebreate a goal in a group stage match. It is as if they have reached the pinnacle
Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
WorldRichest:

I think this one is cursed from generation to generation

Are you here to cry about Davido video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Noussair Mazraoui Breaks His Fast On The Pitch / Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather: Having One Girlfriend Is Close To Having None, I Have 7 Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.