Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face - Music/Radio (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face (52592 Views)

Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego / See The Full List Of Top Richest Musician Who Hails From Northern Nigeria / Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Bintdawood(f): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2023
The toxicity in this thread ehnn👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by freeborn02: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
People like you are blinded by tribal bigotry, religion sentiment and all that hence the reason you ascribe rubbish to people's comment. There are still few people who speak truth for what it is

If i am a tribal and religion bigot, you must be our Supreme Leader. Your own Tribal and religion bigotry are worse.

The moment you started calling tinubu transparent is the moment i realized how much religion and tribalism have blinded you.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Alpharey: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
Davido should publicly apologize. Stop triggering people and stepping out of boundaries and trying to control how they react, they were on their own and you stupidly and intentionally triggered them. Bitter truth.

Trigger what if I may ask. At least you can't be more Muslim than Mohammed
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Alpharey: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2023
BalogunIdowu:

You have Muslims as friends, colleague, of not family and yet you say this cause of some others doing...

And yet you go about laughing with them, hypocrite!

Have you written your condolence note to Deborah's family, since you care so much. Wuruwuru
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Starking1000000(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2023
Muslims are stupid
Useless set of people bringing idiots to Nigerian politics.

Let them face their useless strength and fight their useless leader's

Davido right now is eating good food with 3 chicken 2 egg, 1 wine, 2 juice
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by MrAbufayed: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
If you could type this going by your monika then I don't blame Hausa/Fulani guys for not rating you all Yoruba Muslims. Humans should respect boundaries in general.
Stop talking about boundaries
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by BoldBrainz(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Online warlord!

Doers dont make noise!

Well, we weren't making the noise until you schmucks began to feel you can be the loudest in the hood.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Machinegun91(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2023
001Lagos:
North shouldn't be part of Nigeria
You remind me of Gideon Gwarza Orkaa.

North is calamity
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by mAskA78(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2023
STRI1:

Haa Subhanallah. Where do you get that from please oo

اتقي الله
It's supposed to be
إتق الله
This shows how low your Islam is
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by mAskA78(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2023
In this Davido's matter, I think the best our christian brothers are supposed to do is to keep silent so as to maintain peaceful co existence among the two religions.
When a crime is committed, let's call a spade a spade. Davido had bitten more than he can chew. He knew this is very very wrong idea, he knew it could tarnish his image for life, he knew its dangerous to play with flames, he obviously should be thinking on how to apologize right away instead of one of a hell pride in him.
Let me remind you again, Islam is the most peaceful religion in the world.
We protect it because it's our way of life just like US protects its own territory when you dear harm it. Know this and know peace
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Stone24: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
madridguy:
This is not needed again. I wish we can use same energy towards people stealing our common wealth.

Islam means PEACE.
They never represent any peace, what we see in them and what they practice is war war war
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Stone24: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Total Madness
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by wingmanIII: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You think it's by noise and tearing billboards? Timaya is not an Igbo man you animals can touch and you'll be deluded enough to think we'll come and lament on social media.

All your bastard aboki sons and daughters selling fake jewelries and contaminated beef in every nook and cranny of all the South South states will understand that Musa Ya'radua only took our dane hunting guns and not the real arms and munitions.

Ignorant buffoons! Unlettered sun-scorched barbarians with fat-filled brains!

You have to mention Igbo in your silly post. The south south region has been brutally raped and exploited for more than 70years now what have you done? Throw up some clownish greedy militant millionaires? Shame on your very timid brain. Anumanu
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by iamwebguru: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
Saudi Arabia, Arab Emirates, and Qatar where Islam is from do not behave violently like the northern Muslims in Nigeria. if you travel to these countries they have churches over there, how many times have you heard about the religious crisis in any of these countries? It's only in Afghanistan, Syria, Pakistan and the rest that are extremely violent with their religion fighting and killing for their gods. I watch the video they are talking about and I see nothing wrong with it it is just pure entertainment. Davido does not appear in the video it was his new signee that tweeted the musical video and he retweet the video asap. Deleting the video immediately from his timeline is a sign of respect to make peace reign but animals will always behave like animals. these people are just time bombs praying for a war they can leverage. with the way, northern Muslims are behaving now. they are gradually turning this country into a war zone and it must not continue like this.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by rhames(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ezeama400:
Useless unfortunate clowns..

This one of the reasons I am a strong advocate of Nigeria break up.. Sharing the same country with these people is very dangerous and your life is not even guaranteed sharing the same space with them ...

Apart from this current issue, there was a time they started attacking their fellow Nigerians who are Christians because there was a cartoon that was made in Denmark where their Prophet was mocked.. Nigerian Christians bore the brunt... That act alone shows that they value their religion more than the life of their fellow countrymen..

Even Yoruba Muslim have joined them in this madness..

Any Nigerian Christian advocating for United Nigeria should have his head examined !!... Your life is under a threat in a United Nigeria..

I serve a living God who fights for me, not me fighting for Him.. When you are fighting for your god like some islamic fanatics do, then that your god is a very weak one who can't fight for himself.. In fact, it means that you are even stronger than what you worship since you have chosen to fight and protect him

Because you are the only one who serves God gives you the right to insult aaaaand denigrate other peopes beliefs in the name of religious freedom?
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Chrisslim(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You think it's by noise and tearing billboards? Timaya is not an Igbo man you animals can touch and you'll be deluded enough to think we'll come and lament on social media.

All your bastard aboki sons and daughters selling fake jewelries and contaminated beef in every nook and cranny of all the South South states will understand that Musa Ya'radua only took our dane hunting guns and not the real arms and munitions.

Ignorant buffoons! Unlettered sun-scorched barbarians with fat-filled brains!

Guy take am easy nah u dey vex oo
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by jude33084(m): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
derecho:
Na dia usual stupidity be that.

Is it not in this country where in the month of Ramadan, they announced a fake result?

Well,na who no know Muslims dey take them serious

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Na turn by turn. Christianity was once like this.
They'll eventually outgrow intolerance.

So, we should WAIT for them to get sense but meanwhile they will be stoning and burning people to death. I will not wait. We should start paying them back in their own coins.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by PotatoSalad(m): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

So, we should WAIT for them to get sense but meanwhile they will be stoning and burning people to death. I will not wait. We should start paying them back in their own coins.
Lol people asked same question in the past.
Christians stoned, hung, burnt people at a stake for blasphemy.
Even the same way these people see western education as haram, Christians used to do the same too.
No scientists were safe. Dem go burn you for witchcraft 😂

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Lol people asked same question in the past.
Christians stoned, hung, burnt people at a stake for blasphemy.
Even the same way these people see western education as haram, Christians used to do the same too.
No scientists were safe. Dem go burn you for witchcraft 😂

Shey we go wait another 1000 years for Muslims to get sense ni? Me I no dey wait o! Anytime dey stone anybody in the north, we will reply here in the South. Tit for fcking tat!
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Fujiyama: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Igbo in this thread!! grin

This is how you will be in your dying bed and still be wailing and shouting Igbo yeee,Igbo aaaah,Igbo yooo grin

^^^
grin

Me sef wonder how them take enter the thread.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by delishpot: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Their God is so powerful but he needs humans to fight for him. They know that if they leave fight for their god, people will know the truth
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by koolaid87: 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
STRI1:
I am a Muslim, but this is excessiveness, joblessness, extremism and largely unnecessary. Most especially after the person in question has deleted the video. Which he didn't make and the one who shared wasn't a Muslim to know what it means.

Our northern brothers are making this very unnecessary

What else do they want from him?

Though, I support mutual respect which isn't fighting for God but resoect for individual belief and culture. However, that can only be achieved with careful explanation not by fighting each other mindlessly.

Islam is a religion of peace and Allah commanded peaceful settlement of misunderstanding. Not destruction.

Respect for individual belif is when you leave the judgement for your god to do. Y'll don't even have respect for your god. Killing in his name is being done everywhere in the world.

Too barbaric and archaic
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by STRI1: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
koolaid87:

Respect for individual belif is when you leave the judgement for your god to do. Y'll don't even have respect for your god. Killing in his name is being done everywhere in the world.

Too barbaric and archaic

Where is there killing everywhere in the world? Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Egypt, Lebanon, turkey, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Oman, comiros, Mauritania, Burma, iran ?? These are all peaceful Islamic countries. Don't use minority ills to judge majority
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by STRI1: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
koolaid87:

Too barbaric and archaic
Respect for individual belief is to simply respect my worship. There are million of ways to dance why walk your way to mosque and start dancing? Respect is simply leave me for what I belief
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by koolaid87: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
STRI1:

Where is there killing everywhere in the world? Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Egypt, Lebanon, turkey, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Oman, comiros, Mauritania, Burma, iran ?? These are all peaceful Islamic countries. Don't use minority ills to judge majority

Would you turn a blind eye to the fact that Muslim kills whenever an alleged derogatory comments is made about its prophet.

Stoning alleged victims, burning. This is being done anywhere in the world.

Islam is synonymous to death

It's a religion that has no iota of the word "peace"

No forgiveness

And all you lots keep quiet when a murder is done in the name of your religion.

Where are the peaceful Muslims when Deborah was lynched. How about y'll come out to protest and demand justice and let people know that your religion is not about that?

Action speaks louder Bro.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by koolaid87: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
STRI1:

Respect for individual belief is to simply respect my worship. There are million of ways to dance why walk your way to mosque and start dancing? Respect is simply leave me for what I belief

So violence is justified when people disrespect your religion?

You're a true Muslim.

Lol
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by XAUBulls: 12:12am On Jul 30, 2023
IconicR:
Davido should publicly apologize. Stop triggering people and stepping out of boundaries and trying to control how they react, they were on their own and you stupidly and intentionally triggered them. Bitter truth.
Well said.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Alpharey:

Have you written your condolence note to Deborah's family, since you care so much. Wuruwuru

Radarada!
Write it on my behalf ba...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song / What Song U Feelin Rite Now? / DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: Styno X Dj Kaywise – Hype Man Mixtape Vol.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.