Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face (52770 Views)

Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego / See The Full List Of Top Richest Musician Who Hails From Northern Nigeria / Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Okechinwadike: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
this is just like telling JAY-Z not to perform or come to Africa again. nonsense and Nigeria Muslims
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Googledotcom: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Every Muslim using infinix phone will be a hypocrite if they don't also trow away there infinix phones
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by prophetfire: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Davido should publicly apologize. Stop triggering people and stepping out of boundaries and trying to control how they react, they were on their own and you stupidly and intentionally triggered them. Bitter truth.
Nonsense!!!!! He's not going to apologize shit!!!!
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Innobee99(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
a4cube:
You are not a true Muslim. You that drink and carry olosho up and down.
True Muslim kill, a true Muslim tears Banners, a true Muslim front riots.

Una mumu no get part two aswear
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
absingle:
Ogun kill all Muslim

You have Muslims as friends, colleague, of not family and yet you say this cause of some others doing...

And yet you go about laughing with them, hypocrite!
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by monabass: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
Who is in the govt that wantto punish them? Who do you think are the most corrupt in Nigeria?
EmeeNaka:
The government must punish all individuals involved in vandalism.
The only reason why people do something like this is because nobody has been punished in the past.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Davicl: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
E no go better for who ever join Nigeria together
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Innobee99(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ezeama400:

Collect wetin ?

U go come to southern Nigeria and beat him ?

U wan die ?

You guys don't really know how deep you are hated here with that nonsense religion u practice
That religion called Islam is a curse to humanity

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by monabass: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
Na the same people go dey road dey beg
BoldBrainz:

Davido owes no one an apology. Whoever is pained can go and die! I'm even disappointed in him for taking down the video. Someone like Timaya would have released a follow-up song abusing the unfortunate religious bastards..

Nigeria is a secular country and people like you enable nonsense with your misplaced sentiments.

Northern muslims are extremely stupid! Impoverished set of illiterates with animalistic tendencies!
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by BePrepared: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:

Nothing in Islam calls for violence. Islam calls for peace and love, yes some verses in suurotul tawbah prepares directions for Muslims in war front and even in war front, women, children, infact and animals are soared from being killed.

Even if your enemies in war repent it's upon you as Muslims to protect them.

However, non Muslims, christians and Jews are protected by the Muslim host. So, Islam breeds peace not violence. But emotional few makes misunderstanding out of their knowledge. Much love from a Muslim brother

The greatest thing that will happen to you is your eyes to open to know d truth.

U seem like having a good heart
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Biafraaa:

The way it's going if Yoruba is not careful Fulani will conquer Yoruba land apart from Lagos which is dominated by mostly other tribes.
focus on your war torn region where terrorist are flogging your fathers

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Tamakay(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
The reason why I want to join Islam. They are not weak and disunited as Christians. One voice. I love them
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by okrote4real: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
" They are reacting against David Adeleke's video that have gone viral where he was accused of blasphemy in his video.."

Innocent Billboard. Make una tear Oshoala own abeg. Awon werey
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Iamzik: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:

I am a Muslim and I understand ecert aspect of my religion. Islam is perfect as away of life and I've been to Islamic schools all my life. Nothing in Islam gives the slightest support fir violence. But emotional Muslims who seems to defend
everything than use wisdom in handling situations makes matter worse.

Only 2% of Muslims think this way...and unfortunately even you are not safe in their midst if you express this sentiment aloud.

I've live in the north for many years and that's just the way it is. I witnessed Muslim youths demolish a church in the north for no reason. It's always violence and love for blood shed. Very unfortunate
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by chronique(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
Those ones and the cows they rear, there's no difference between them. Very violent set of things. I can never mix my blood with them as far as marriage is concerned.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by unclejb2(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
EmeeNaka:
The government must punish all individuals involved in vandalism.
The only reason why people do something like this is because nobody has been punished in the past.
no body has been punished for the killing of Deborah let alone tearing of billboard.

Seems like you don't yet understand this country and how it's run..... Shit hole
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
Extremely stupid people from a desert region. Why didn't these bastards form a country with Niger and Chad?
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by batistutajulio: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
marlow1962:
Clowns

You dey vex. Hahaha. Omo, no be small thing ooo.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by BoldBrainz(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
Frontend:
Oga I repeat go and sit down you are making noise the only strong and formidable ethnic group in the south is the Igbos they can fight the whole Nigeria but your ethnic group who knows them

Lol.

This one is an idiot with a very poor knowledge of history. Carry your kuli-kuli stained brain and go and find out the reason the Igbos were able to mount a 3year long resistance during the civil war.

If that one no do you, bring your lanky and loose-hanging shoulders to the South South and come find out how we treat cows like you.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Richyfj(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
This are the fools and illiterate spoiling the names of Islam in Nigeria promoting anarchy and religious bigotries among us Nigeria this practice should stop or we might wake up one day and Nigeria is no more.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Padipadi(m): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ezeama400:
Useless unfortunate clowns..

This one of the reasons I am a strong advocate of Nigeria break up.. Sharing the same country with these people is very dangerous and your life is not even guaranteed sharing the same space with them ...

Apart from this current issue, there was a time they started attacking their fellow Nigerians who are Christians because there was a cartoon that was made in Denmark where their Prophet was mocked.. Nigerian Christians bore the brunt... That act alone shows that they value their religion more than the life of their fellow countrymen..

Even Yoruba Muslim have joined them in this madness..

Any Nigerian Christian advocating for United Nigeria should have his head examined !!... Your life is under a threat in a United Nigeria..

I serve a living God who fights for me, not me fighting for Him.. When you are fighting for your god like some islamic fanatics do, then that your god is a very weak one who can't fight for himself.. In fact, it means that you are even stronger than what you worship since you have chosen to fight and protect him
That screenshot you attached, who's that cow? He should be the first to be slaughtered.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by brightDdon(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Davido should publicly apologize. Stop triggering people and stepping out of boundaries and trying to control how they react, they were on their own and you stupidly and intentionally triggered them. Bitter truth.

You ain't normal,,,

Useless religion
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Obaman12: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

You are very mad
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by BoldBrainz(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
That is why you are not a star, but a poverty stricken man living a f..cking hell hole village.
The most important thing to a cele is ‘fans’. No celebrity who truly wants to remain same will deliberately take steps offend a certain demography of their fan base.
So the best thing Davido can do is maintain silence.
Although I know this is too complex for you to understand.
However that being said, it’s time the northern Muslims stopped over flogging this issue

Shut your fermented and oozing cake-hole!

You who's intelligent enough to exhibit the traits of stardom, how rich is your father? You think your miserable existence can be fine-tuned with your fanciful delusions of grandeur?

There's no celebrity today who gives two fvcks about impressing the northern fanbase cause they have nothing to offer. Even the one musician the region had who was singing with a torchlight and one miserable looking skullcap, fizzled into total irrelevance and never made more than 5million naira in his entire music career.

If not for the South, M.I abaga and his brother will both still be in Jos, selling ginger in the morning and performing their acts in village drinking spots where dog meat is sold in the evening.

The impoverished North should be worshipping the enlightened and prosperous South for showing them the light. And you should return to school so you can get a proper education as to the usage of proper spacing and punctuations when conversing in a public space.

Goat!!
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by brightDdon(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Apologize for what? Is it Davido's fault that Islam is an imported foreign religion that encourages low self esteem?

Don't mind them,, very illiterate religion
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Ferrous(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
The energy these northern guys puts on irrelevant things, if it should be channeled to something meaningful and reasonable, Nigeria would have been a better place, especially, the northern part. But...
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by brightDdon(m): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Davido owes no one an apology. Whoever is pained can go and die! I'm even disappointed in him for taking down the video. Someone like Timaya would have released a follow-up song abusing the unfortunate religious bastards..

Nigeria is a secular country and people like you enable nonsense with your misplaced sentiments.

Northern muslims are extremely stupid! Impoverished set of illiterates with animalistic tendencies!

Very backward sets of illiterates

Northern Muslim are the core problem of this country...

Animals
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by brightDdon(m): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Go and practice your stupid Islam in Saudi Arabia. This is Nigeria. We don't give a flying fvck about Saudi Arabia culture or sensibilities.

Very stupid religion..

Who their useless Islam help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

Another were have spoken
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ezeama400:
Useless unfortunate clowns..

This one of the reasons I am a strong advocate of Nigeria break up.. Sharing the same country with these people is very dangerous and your life is not even guaranteed sharing the same space with them ...

Apart from this current issue, there was a time they started attacking their fellow Nigerians who are Christians because there was a cartoon that was made in Denmark where their Prophet was mocked.. Nigerian Christians bore the brunt... That act alone shows that they value their religion more than the life of their fellow countrymen..

Even Yoruba Muslim have joined them in this madness..

Any Nigerian Christian advocating for United Nigeria should have his head examined !!... Your life is under a threat in a United Nigeria..

I serve a living God who fights for me, not me fighting for Him.. When you are fighting for your god like some islamic fanatics do, then that your god is a very weak one who can't fight for himself.. In fact, it means that you are even stronger than what you worship since you have chosen to fight and protect him

Misplaced priority is your life right now. Come to the North and utter this trash and see if you wouldn't regret it. Muslims are very protective of their religion unlike their Christian counterparts. You can't dare Islam and go free.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by lordchiz(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
Muslim leaders have a lot of work to do in order to sensitize their people. That's because their level of ignorance is so alarming that it's easy to convert them into Islamic extremists and terrorists. That's why Islam is always associated with terrorism.
Shey Na the same leaders wey dey ginger them to do such u dey talk about?
You never know this people finish!
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by nairalee(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Islam is supposed to be a religion practiced in hell, but here we are.

Breaking news. Nigeria is hell

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song / DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: Styno X Dj Kaywise – Hype Man Mixtape Vol.1 / What Song U Feelin Rite Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.