Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face (52597 Views)

Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego / See The Full List Of Top Richest Musician Who Hails From Northern Nigeria / Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by izubext007: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
had it been all this has brought good road, good salary pay, good health, good educational system etc, i would be the leader of all this religion of a thing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Otsam(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
If the video is disrespectful,what do we call the ones their top politicians do by swearing with the Quran to do the right but are always doing the wrong isn't that an abuse and the worse form of disrespect to the religion? Same as those that swears with the bible.
BoldBrainz:

Davido owes no one an apology. Whoever is pained can go and die! I'm even disappointed in him for taking down the video. Someone like Timaya would have released a follow-up song abusing the unfortunate religious bastards..

Nigeria is a secular country and people like you enable nonsense with your misplaced sentiments.

Northern muslims are extremely stupid! Impoverished set of illiterates with animalistic tendencies!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by article1: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bunch of extremists

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by ETT93(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
Just look at the type of clowns we are in the same country with πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Take it or leave it, with the way northern Muslim behave when it come to religion, how can you convince someone that Islam is not a religion of violent
Thunder strike you death immediately you tag meπŸ”₯πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Mayeldah(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
Brain washed fools.

I think we should go the Sudan way.

Let the South leave these sons of Mohammed to have a prosperous country.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
I sincerely appeal to DAVIDO to publicly apologize in a short video to be widely circulated.

Please, please, please for the sake of your fans and you know you are a Celebrity

God bless Nigeria
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by NOwazobia: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
tsdarkside:
good move....
dont mess with muslims....

they will not tolerate any of your bullshitts....
That is why they live the best of life in the North, because they don't tolerate their politicians and terrorists.

The joke is on you, Olodo undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by mywells: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hypocrite religion go and cub the boko Haram before you nail Davido off,a religion you wash your anus before you pray very dirty and disgusting.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

An average northern Muslim is a potential terrorist. They want to hurt Davido. Dem chop winch. Dem go collect straight up.

Their imported saudi arabian moon god is baying for blood. The useless crescent moon god wants David Adeleke's blood. We dare that useless Arabian idol to try it! We will change it for that moon god and sent all his invading Fulani servants out of Nigeria once and for all!

5 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
God!! Let them share this country abeg. This Notherners own is 2 much
It seems dy Muslims in Yoruba Land are different from the ones in core north

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by CHARLOE(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ezeama400:
A group of northern Muslims were seen tearing and destroying Infinix advert billboard for having Davido's face.. Remember that David is an infinix Ambassador..

They are reacting against David Adeleke's video that have gone viral where he was accused of blasphemy in his video..

https://www.facebook.com/reel/277231201557795/?mibextid=cU4E8vbrm0kyPK4l
Only if they'd channel this energy/anger in d right direction, their lives would be better off. Abi na davido dey loot una resources?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by AllenSpencer: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Good one.

I also sent a mail with videos attached, to all the Emirate countries.

All Islamic countries must disassociate from the Davido brand.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by STRI1: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
EmeeNaka:
That is where you get it wrong. Muslims are not the problem. Islam is.
Muslims are born like every other person, but Islam remoulded them.

I am a Muslim and I understand ecert aspect of my religion. Islam is perfect as away of life and I've been to Islamic schools all my life. Nothing in Islam gives the slightest support fir violence. But emotional Muslims who seems to defend everything than use wisdom in handling situations makes matter worse.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by luluman: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ezeama400:
Useless unfortunate clowns..

This one of the reasons I am a strong advocate of Nigeria break up.. Sharing the same country with these people is very dangerous and your life is not even guaranteed sharing the same space with them ...

Apart from this current issue, there was a time they started attacking their fellow Nigerians who are Christians because there was a cartoon that was made in Denmark where their Prophet was mocked.. Nigerian Christians bore the brunt... That act alone shows that they value their religion more than the life of their fellow countrymen..

Even Yoruba Muslim have joined them in this madness..

Any Nigerian Christian advocating for United Nigeria should have his head examined !!... Your life is under a threat in a United Nigeria..

I serve a living God who fights for me, not me fighting for Him.. When you are fighting for your god like some islamic fanatics do, then that your god is a very weak one who can't fight for himself.. In fact, it means that you are even stronger than what you worship since you have chosen to fight and protect him
Correct!!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by enemyofprogress: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:
I sincerely appeal to DAVIDO to publicly apologize in a short video to be widely circulated.

Please, please, please for the sake of your fans and you know you are a Celebrity

God bless Nigeria
STFU. Fok peace! Fok you!! Fok them all!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

If he apologizes then he has fvcked up...! Nigeria is not a Muslim nation... Chew on that.

If every religion starts demanding apologies for every slightest thing, this nation would have been burned down decades ago!

Are we gonna talk about several times El-Rufai has made shocking statements that another religion allowed to slide??!

Salam Rushdie is still being hunted to be killed by these same people, over 40 years after publishing his renowned novel! Haba! Dem swear for una??!
You still don't get it and I can't help you. Don't step on people's toes and tell them how to react.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by diggindeep: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
hodusglobal:
Aye n se e, Ori e si ti buru lorun re... So if a Muslim do you wrong does that means you should cursed all the Muslims?... Koni da fun o ati awon ara Ile yin

Now you're a par and not different from the person you quoted.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by enemyofprogress: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ezeama400:
Useless unfortunate clowns..

This one of the reasons I am a strong advocate of Nigeria break up.. Sharing the same country with these people is very dangerous and your life is not even guaranteed sharing the same space with them ...

Apart from this current issue, there was a time they started attacking their fellow Nigerians who are Christians because there was a cartoon that was made in Denmark where their Prophet was mocked.. Nigerian Christians bore the brunt... That act alone shows that they value their religion more than the life of their fellow countrymen..

Even Yoruba Muslim have joined them in this madness..

Any Nigerian Christian advocating for United Nigeria should have his head examined !!... Your life is under a threat in a United Nigeria..

I serve a living God who fights for me, not me fighting for Him.. When you are fighting for your god like some islamic fanatics do, then that your god is a very weak one who can't fight for himself.. In fact, it means that you are even stronger than what you worship since you have chosen to fight and protect him
breathing the same air with them is very toxic

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by NOwazobia: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
So you know my religion based on my comment, you are not well. Keep deceiving him till you all lead him astray.
What type of astray can be more than licking the boot of Tinubu, a well known criminal? tongue

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Shadysen: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
madridguy:
This is not needed again. I wish we can use same energy towards people stealing our common wealth.

Islam means PEACE.
shut up, people are demonstrating violence and you said Islam is a peaceful religion, are you mad or something? Bastard!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by fabolouz1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
These fanatics and hypocrites.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by luluman: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Davido should publicly apologize. Stop triggering people and stepping out of boundaries and trying to control how they react, they were on their own and you stupidly and intentionally triggered them. Bitter truth.
Yes, when El rufai madeba video that went viral belittling Christians where were you? Did he apologize, NO &,nothing happened to him.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
NOwazobia:
What type of astray can be more than licking the boot of Tinubu, a well known criminal? tongue
I've said my bit, I won't pity anyone if he eventually get What he's looking for.
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by tsdarkside(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
NOwazobia:
That is while they live the best of life in the North, because they don't tolerate their politicians and terrorist.

The joke is on you, Olodo undecided

what....??
what are you talkin about....??

and what the hell is a wazobia....??
are you those pan african miss road individuals....
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Angelfrost(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
Babyboyforeal:
Instead of them to channel their anger towards hunger and poverty

Those people ehn... They will tell you that corruption and terrorism are lesser things compared to the slightest disrespect of their religious beliefs, and this is so obvious.

They are so ignorant to even realize that their elite politicians and wealthy leaders don't adhere to these same beliefs or practices.

Mo Salah, Paul Pogba, Aliko Dangote, Riyad Mahrez, etc are core Muslims who drink alcohol and party hard till tomorrow!

When it comes to flexing, there you see the kids of wealthy Muslims... But, when it comes to extremism, leave that for the generationally wretched, disadvantaged, and miserable majority of Muslims.

Could that be a coincidence?!! Lol... Only the poor and illiterate take religion too seriously. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by nathyx(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
One can only imagine the fear in Davido's mind right now! Dude be like omoh make una pray for me ah dn die like this grin
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ezeama400:
A group of northern Muslims were seen tearing and destroying Infinix advert billboard for having Davido's face.. Remember that David is an infinix Ambassador..

They are reacting against David Adeleke's video that have gone viral where he was accused of blasphemy in his video..

https://www.facebook.com/reel/277231201557795/?mibextid=cU4E8vbrm0kyPK4l
hehehehehe, useless backward religious lunatic. Davido doesn't know if you exist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by tsdarkside(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

Those people ehn... They will tell you that corruption and terrorism are lesser things compared to the slightest disrespect of their religious beliefs, and this is so obvious.

They are so ignorant to even realize that their elite politicians and wealthy leaders don't adhere to these same beliefs or practices.

Mo Salah, Paul Pogba, Aliko Dangote, Riyad Mahrez, etc are core Muslims who drink alcohol and party hard till tomorrow!

When it comes to flexing, there you see the kids of wealthy Muslims... But, when it comes to extremism, leave that for the generationally wretched, disadvantaged, and miserable majority of Muslims.

Could that be a coincidence?!! Lol... Only the poor and illiterate take religion too seriously. grin

i cant stand you moroonic christians but i will not have the idea to go to a church and shitt on the floor....
Re: Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
luluman:
Yes, when El rufai madeba video that went viral belittling Christians where were you? Did he apologize, NO &,nothing happened to him.
It was generally condemned same way we are condemning this one. I'm naturally not a biased person, I'll always speak the truth even if the whole world is biased and blind to it. I say I no like bitter leaf, you Kom force it in my mouth and still tell me not to squeeze my face. Humans generally are hypocritical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song / What Song U Feelin Rite Now? / DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: Styno X Dj Kaywise – Hype Man Mixtape Vol.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.