Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,712 members, 7,865,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? (3989 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? / Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2011
The Risk with ATM
1. Using a Guessable PIN (Dumb Move 4/10)
2. Using the Same PIN for all Emails,Account (Dumb Move 5/10)
3.Giving someone ur ATM CARD and PIN (Dumb Move (Depends on the Situation and Trust Level) 4/10)
4.Giving ur Wife ATM CARD (Dumb Move ? (since you guys are ONE) so hard to rate)
5.Giving ur Babe ATM CARD (Dumb Move 8/10 (-2 Points for not giving the PIN) but if rule 2 applies to u(8-5)=3/10)
6.Giving ur Babe ATM and PIN(Dumbest Move Ever).
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Barrywhite8620: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2011
I DEY CRAZE grin grin grin
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by bekay911(f): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2011
it depends on ur trust level
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2011
bekay911 pls can u define PIN for me. because the last time i checked even without ur Card they can do Online transaction and move ur cash. its like wearing a bomb and giving the remote to someone else hoping they won't mess u up.
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2011
and i know someone might mention token the New MasterDebit card don't use token sometimes to pay online esp with Interswitch sites.
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by bekay911(f): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2011
Dis is nairaland no money no honey grin grin
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by pendo89(f): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2011
Orikinla:

You must be mistaking Orikinla for someone else.

If you truly care and love any girl or woman, then do your best for her. Even if she refuses to sleep with you, prove that you really love ,
www.nairaland.com
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-715978.0.html

yes but dont be foolish in your 'doing the best' for her by running in debts,selling property and taking loans trying to please.
There are risks involved in things we do out of love and some are properly covered in a sealed or secure relationship.
My approach is this. A girl should not make a guy think he is the reason for her looking good.With or without him she must look like a queen
If she does that this petty cash will not be a big issue.That shouldnt be hard.
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by bekay911(f): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2011
it depends on the level of trust and d  calibre of chick ur dealing wit.  Dis is one mistake we make givn guys d impression dat we r  @ d receivn end .
Wqell am still waitn 4 day mmm will giv m his atm  grin grin
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by pkv(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2011
Oh my God!!!we've lost another broda cos he tasted d congo meat of a woman and has gone bananas, bro u smoke crayfish?
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Orikinla(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2011
pkv:

Oh my God!!!we've lost another broda cos he tasted d congo meat of a woman and has gone bananas, bro u smoke crayfish?

You are going to part with your cash anyway.

You can always change your pin if you don't trust her.

But this is a girlfriend who shares her e-mail account with her privacy with me.
Our families have been close since the 1980s.

Lest we forget, it also depends on the worth of the credit card.
If it is for petty cash pr pocket money, no need to panic.

A well bred girl will not trade her dignity, integrity and nobility for all the cash in your bank account.
Where will she hide or run to?

Finally, If you cannot share your credit card with the person your claim to love, then you cannot share your life with her.

If you cannot do so now, then who would you trust to use your credit card when you are too ill to even lift your hand to pay your medical bills?
And she is the only one caring for you?

Let us be realistic.

Since I was born, no Nigerian woman has duped or swindled me, except Nigerian men.
The women have always taken the exact amount I told them to take and nothing was stolen afterward.
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Phrankin(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2011
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by SAFO(m): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2011
Oriki na undercover mugu grin
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2011
@Safo "undercover mugu". Omo boys no go kill me with laughter.
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Orikinla(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2011
SAFO:

Oriki na undercover mugu  grin

God knows that I am more of a guru than a mugu.
Girlfiend's family has been good and generous to me. So, even if I give her the whole credit card to use until further notice, I have nothing to lose.

Majority of you have been the real mugus. That is why you are scared of Nigerian girls.

The fact that none of them has duped me is enough proof of my understanding with them.

As I give I receive.
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by ochukoccna: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2011
GF:Yeah! She could tell me,let's have a break.
Wifey:Nah. She takes my sh*t,that's why she agreed to marry me.
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by ochukoccna: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2011
^ ^ ^ ^
I don't know about this changing of what u type
She takes my s-h-i_ t sounds better than excreta as that's what I set out to type
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Leffe2010: 4:49am On Oct 11, 2011
silly topic
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by pkv(m): 5:44am On Oct 11, 2011
Orikinla:

God knows that I am more of a guru than a mugu.
Girlfiend's family has been good and generous to me. So, even if I give her the whole credit card to use until further notice, I have nothing to lose.

Majority of you have been the real mugus. That is why you are scared of Nigerian girls.

The fact that none of them has duped me is enough proof of my understanding with them.

As I give I receive.

i gues wat u hav in ur a/c is just guruguru coins 2 ha.no worry ehn by d tym u don hammer so tay u no dey parasite 4 ha family blood na dat tym ur eye go hear wehn.but 4 now u dey cal us mugu ko?ba laifi ubanka zaka ci
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by itiswell1(m): 6:39am On Oct 11, 2011
Op, go ahead.
Re: Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin? by Estimable(m): 7:39am On Oct 11, 2011
heheheheheheheh.i no fit shouuuuuuuuuuut.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pride Of A Man / Caption This Hilarious Pics / When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.