Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner (3054 Views)

For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK / Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Spagi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Anny69:
By parent you mean just your dad?
I mean mum and dad
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Spagi(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
kiddkash:
What do you do for a loving and what is your age
why honey
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by kiddkash(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
Spagi:
why honey
I want to know if you have a job or mummy and daddy sponsoring your internet bundle
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by frank317: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
Anny69:
By parent you mean just your dad?

He is a product of relationship between a man and a woman... i wonder what he intends to produce with his gay relationship, maybe a genderless gorilla

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Anny69: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Spagi:
I mean mum and dad
But you said you didn't have any female gender around you. You attended boys only school?
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Anny69: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
frank317:

He is a product of relationship between a man and a woman... i wonder what he intends to produce with his gay relationship, maybe a genderless gorilla
Not everyone wants kids you know? And if he and his partner decides to have a child they can, for example through adoption.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Spagi(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Anny69:
But you said you didn't have any female gender around you. You attended boys only school?
hmm not really i attend mix gender schools, but choose to not mingle with them
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Anny69: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Spagi:
hmm not really i attend mix gender schools, but choose to not mingle with them
Why didn't you mingle with them?
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Spagi(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
kiddkash:

I want to know if you have a job or mummy and daddy sponsoring your internet bundle
haha i work for my money am not depending on anybody
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Spagi(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Anny69:
Why didn't you mingle with them?
because i love to be alone,am introvert
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Spagi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
frank317:

me gorilla what an insult.i wont blame u but act like a mature person
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Anny69: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Spagi:
because i love to be alone,am introvert
Okay, when you're with girls you're an introvert or it happens with both gender?

No one is 100% introverted.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by kiddkash(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Spagi:
haha i work for my money am not depending on anybody
Good for you.

You are probably not being overworked.
You have so much free time on your hands.
I will tell our darling Tinubu to make things much harder.

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Lama70(m): 3:00am On Jul 30, 2023
Foolish behaviour is the heritage of the simple, but men of good sense are crowned with knowledge.
-- Proverbs 14:18
KJV
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by babaneenoni(m): 6:47am On Jul 30, 2023
Spagi:
Long story because i am always around male gender since i was a kid not even any female gender around me, it start from there
na wash don't you have females in your relation like cuz or nieces when u were kid. Try watering Vj Nd thank me later
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by babaneenoni(m): 6:57am On Jul 30, 2023
Better stop now before u give us update say you need help your ass is licking
my brother better make u dey do 5 to 10 some with girls only than been that....ugly thing.
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Spagi(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2023
babaneenoni:
na wash don't you have females in your relation like cuz or nieces when u were kid. Try watering Vj Nd thank me later
Bro we are not that close

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Spagi(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2023
babaneenoni:
Better stop now before u give us update say you need help your ass is licking
my brother better make u dey do 5 to 10 some with girls only than been that....ugly thing.
ye u wan kill me,am not a man LovePeddler
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Hotice085: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2023
Spagi:
do u want ur ass to be drilled, u are welcome

Was it made for such
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Purvan(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2023
Lookat this gay

You never chop woman fgs

Na man you day chop

E better I be a rapist than gay
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Spagi(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2023
Purvan:
Lookat this gay

You never chop woman fgs

Na man you day chop

E better I be a rapist than gay
yeah i never chop any woman
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by GodWrites: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

He’s cooking. Obviously he is the bottom.

Dear God, instead of me to be gay, let me a fool.

You seems to know a lot about gays. Are you sure you are not one? Stop hiding oh and be yourself. You only got one life.

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Purvan(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2023
Spagi:
yeah i never chop any woman

Just kys
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Spagi(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
GodWrites:

You seems to know a lot about gays. Are you sure you are not one? Stop hiding oh and be yourself. You only got one life.
LOL
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Anny69: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Spagi:
LOL
undecided You haven't answered my question.
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by IamtheTruth1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
GodWrites:

Just because I’m more knowledgeable than you, makes me gay. Cooking for a spouse is more like a feminine thing. Have sense!
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by GodWrites: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Just because I’m more knowledgeable than you, makes me gay. Cooking for a spouse is more like a feminine thing. Have sense!

Equating cooking with femininity shows you are far from being knowledgable. You be olodo. Better embrace your sexuality. This is the 21st century. No one cares.

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Spagi(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
Anny69:
undecided You haven't answered my question.
why are intrested
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
GodWrites:

Equating cooking with femininity shows you are far from being knowledgable. You be olodo. Better embrace your sexuality. This is the 21st century. No one cares.

Okpetu. Oya marry woman way no sabi cook na

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Anny69: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
Spagi:
why are intrested
Because you said you chose to be gay. smiley
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by GodWrites: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Okpetu. Oya marry woman way no sabi cook na

When you are knowledgeable, you don't give a damn if your spouse can cook when you can hire a live in chef.

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by DyingFetus: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Anny69:
Because you said you chose to be gay. smiley

Why are you gei ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men are dogs, wouf wouf / What To Do About An Extremely Possessive Girl? / Call Women What You Like Pretty Woman Or Ugly Woman, They Are The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.