Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner (3052 Views)

For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK / Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Anny69: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
DyingFetus:

Why are you gei ??
Why are you obsessed with me?
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
GodWrites:

When you are knowledgeable, you don't give a damn if your spouse can cook when you can hire a live in chef.

And how many people can hire a chef or eat out? With this economy. Let’s be sincere
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by GodWrites: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

And how many people can hire a chef or eat out? With this economy. Let’s be sincere
If you still struggle with finance, then you are not as knowledgeable as you think. Money is a byproduct of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
GodWrites:

If you still struggle with finance, then you are not as knowledgeable as you think. Money is a byproduct of knowledge.

Yes na. Solomon. Why you no dey forbe list. As you get knowledge na.
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by ibiba55(m): 12:59am On Jul 31, 2023
frank317:
your ass gets drilled? does it not pain you? how does a strong male ass attract u? what happened to those lovely female boobs and sexy ass all other the place? u need a doctor

Ein soon wear pampas grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by DyingFetus: 3:33am On Jul 31, 2023
Anny69:
Why are you obsessed with me?

It's all in your head

I'm following you doesn't mean I'm obsessed with you
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Bellotelli: 6:12am On Jul 31, 2023
[quote author=Spagi post=124745952] Long story because i am always around male gender since i was a kid not even any female gender around me, it start from there [/quote
Oh i see. You grew up among gay men, got sodomized and the demon possessed you since then. Don't you think you need deliverance?
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 7:17am On Jul 31, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

He’s cooking. Obviously he is the bottom.

Dear God, instead of me to be gay, let me a fool.
First and foremost, nobody is asking you to be gay,I don't know why you homophobes keep bringing the "I'd rather do this than be gay" line, it stems from insecurity because basically no one asked you to. Moreover,the way some people like you are obsessed with gender roles especially in this 21st century is not just funny but unrealistic because of the economical system we are in, it's no longer the industrial capitalist boom of the 20th century but to each their own and "cooking" isn't a feminine thing,you cook for the one you love if you want to and even if it's a feminine thing..... what's the problem there? No one is a 100% masculine or feminine,no one was appointed into a gender box when they were born,it was all social programming from ancient times,we all have both energies within us because gender at the end of the day is a social construct so I don't know why society feel the need to always shame feminity and praise masculinity because of how the former is deemed "weak", that's just misogyny and where homophobia stems from,the fact that femininity and women are seen as less than so anything that takes on submissive role is less than to homophobes,it even happens in the gay community where the tops shame the bottoms for being submissive,have you ever asked yourself why tomboys never receive half the hate and scrutiny femme boys receive?.

Also,if you were knowledgeable about same sex relationships,you will know how much we throw away gender roles and norms out the window,the whole dynamic of a same sex relationship is the exact opposite to an opposite sex relationship,even straight couples are beginning to copy the same sex relationship model, couples like Beyonce and Jay-Z say their relationship is genderless,they both work,cook,clean and buy each other whatever they want because they found gender roles to not just be shallow in today's climate but completely limiting,you are gonna put yourself in a box because you are a man, where's the diversity and spontaneity that they say is the spice of life in this regard?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_roles_in_non-heterosexual_communities

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2023
Flamemignon1:

First and foremost, nobody is asking you to be gay,I don't know why you homophobes keep bringing the "I'd rather do this than be gay" line, it stems from insecurity because basically no one asked you to. Moreover,the way some people like you are obsessed with gender roles especially in this 21st century is not just funny but unrealistic because of the economical system we are in, it's no longer the industrial capitalist boom of the 20th century but to each their own and "cooking" isn't a feminine thing,you cook for the one you love if you want to and even if it's a feminine thing..... what's the problem there? No one is a 100% masculine or feminine,no one was appointed into a gender box when they were born,it was all social programming from ancient times,we all have both energies within us because gender at the end of the day is a social construct so I don't know why society feel the need to always shame feminity and praise masculinity because of how the former is deemed "weak", that's just misogyny and where homophobia stems from,the fact that femininity and women are seen as less than so anything that takes on submissive role is less than to homophobes,it even happens in the gay community where the tops shame the bottoms for being submissive,have you ever asked yourself why tomboys never receive half the hate and scrutiny femme boys receive?.

Also,if you were knowledgeable about same sex relationships,you will know how much we throw away gender roles and norms out the window,the whole dynamic of a same sex relationship is the exact opposite to an opposite sex relationship,even straight couples are beginning to copy the same sex relationship model, couples like Beyonce and Jay-Z say their relationship is genderless,they both work,cook,clean and buy each other whatever they want because they found gender roles to not just be shallow in today's climate but completely limiting,you are gonna put yourself in a box because you are a man, where's the diversity and spontaneity that they say is the spice of life in this regard?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_roles_in_non-heterosexual_communities

If I knock ur head this boy. I am not gay. Are u madt or something?
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Anny69: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2023
DyingFetus:

It's all in your head

I'm following you doesn't mean I'm obsessed with you

You aren't the only one following me. You're following me with different accounts and always stalking, am I owing you? angry It's really annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by frank317: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2023
GodWrites:

Oga keep quiet abeg, i dont even know what u are trying to prove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by GodWrites: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2023
frank317:

Oga keep quiet abeg, i dont even know what u are trying to prove

Another dumb fellow on the loose.
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by GodWrites: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Yes na. Solomon. Why you no dey forbe list. As you get knowledge na.

If being on Forbes is your definition of financial freedom, you still have a lot to learn. The real billionaires are anonymous.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Spagi(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2023
Anny69:
You aren't the only one following me. You're following me with different accounts and always stalking, am I owing you? angry It's really annoying.
oh my good take it cool for the guy
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

If I knock ur head this boy. I am not gay. Are u madt or something?
Where on earth did I say you are gay? I'm just telling you that gender isn't a thing in same sex relationships,did you even read my comment?
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Amajuoyi44(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2023
frank317:
your ass gets drilled? does it not pain you? how does a strong male ass attract u? what happened to those lovely female boobs and sexy ass all other the place? u need a doctor

Hahahaha
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Amajuoyi44(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2023
I hear that being a guy whot money
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Anny69: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2023
Spagi:
oh my good take it cool for the guy
undecided If you know how he does here you won't have typed this.
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Spagi(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
Anny69:
undecided If you know how he does here you won't have typed this.
ok it means that u are more mature the him

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Dexy4yah(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
Anny69:
Be proud too. You sound like you're a closeted homosexual.
Can u elaborate more
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Anny69: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Can u elaborate more
No. tongue
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Spagi(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Anny69:
No. tongue
lol
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by AishaDant(f): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
I just stopped by to laugh and I did. smiley

Cook well!
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by RoadMozart(m): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
Spagi:
I cant wait to cook for my gay partner
Na Why you open thread be that?

Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Dexy4yah(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
Anny69:
No. tongue
Na u sabi undecided
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Anny69: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Na u sabi undecided
Sabinus. tongue
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Spagi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
AishaDant:
I just stopped by to laugh and I did. smiley

Cook well!
then show me ur 32 teeth
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Spagi(m): 7:15am On Aug 01, 2023
RoadMozart:

then ask my yash
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by ifegen(m): 7:45am On Aug 01, 2023
RoadMozart:

Someone wanted to get on the front page of naira land bulletin. LOL
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by Spagi(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
ifegen:

Someone wanted to get on the front page of naira land bulletin. LOL
na u sabi, u are welcome with open hand and come Bleep my ass
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by AmancalledGod: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
All gays should be slaughtered, killed, and bonded to an internal pit
Re: I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner by ifegen(m): 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Guy/lady Marry? / "I Like Your Belt" / Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.