Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) (5264 Views)

I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by cristianisraeli: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
In this week's Sex Talk Realness, Cosmopolitan.com speaks with two men about that taboo topic … penis size

You identify as having a small penis. How big is it?

Man A: [It's] 4.1 inches when erect and 1.6 when flaccid.

Man B: Three inches when erect.

[Ed. note: the average penis size is 3.61 inches flaccid and 5.16 inches erect.]

When did you realize you were smaller than average?

Man A: In my early teens. When getting changed after swimming class when I was 13, I noticed that the other boys' joysticks were noticeably larger than mine. Mine looked tiny in comparison. I started paying more attention to other joysticks and quickly realized that I had a small one.

Man B: Around 13, seeing other boys in the changing room. Seeing their larger joysticks and pubic hair made me feel inferior. I felt like I needed to hide my genitals in order to avoid being singled out and bullied. I assumed I was just a late developer, but when I did finally get pubic hair when I was 15, my penis seemed to remain the same size.

How did you feel about your penis size, growing up?

Man A: I was embarrassed. I would get changed in locker rooms backed into the corner, constantly fearing that someone would see my penis and laugh.

Man B: I was shy about it and wanted it to be bigger. I didn't try to go further than kissing girls because I felt my small penis would make me an object of ridicule at school and, later, with work colleagues.

And how do you feel about it now?

Man A: I've come to slowly accept that having a small penis is something that I can do little about and have to accept. I still don't like getting changed in front of other men and still struggle to admit to having a small penis, however I don't feel the same complete embarrassment I felt growing up.

Man B:I'm happy with it now, as I developed a fetish for humiliation. I have a Twitter account about small penis humiliation, a recognized fetish where submissive men with small joysticks are ridiculed and punished, usually by superior and dominant women. The women remain fully clothed while the men are stripped or feminized with makeup and lingerie, and made to masturbate or carry out demeaning tasks, such as chores or stripper-style dance routines.

In your experience, does size matter to the people you sleep with?

Man A: I think it matters more to me than it does to them; however I have never managed to make a woman orgasm through penetrative sex. When I lost my virginity, I was very scared that my partner would laugh or leave, and so put off sex initially. When we did have sex though she didn't say anything, and in our relationship neither of us brought it up. Shortly after we broke up I was on her MySpace page and noticed a conversation with her and two of her friends in which they joked about me having a "tiny penis." I felt shocked and horrible for weeks afterward. Since then I've made sure to talk about the issue with my partners rather than pretend the issue isn't there.

Man B:Yes. I've had girls look visibly disappointed and tell their friends afterwards. I once went home with a girl from a club who refused to sleep with me when she saw my penis. A week later, everybody at the club was talking about how small my penis is. I was distraught at the time, but soon became aroused by the idea of girls laughing at it. It turns me on to think that these beautiful women know how small my penis is and think it couldn't satisfy them, especially in a culture where we're told that women desire large joysticks. In addition to this, when I am in a relationship, I often fantasize about my partner lusting after men with large joysticks and cuckolding me, making me watch them have sex.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a39608/sex-talk-realness-how-much-does-penis-size-matter/

Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by braivheart: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
cool
Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by makydebbie(f): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
OP they're plenty on NL here but they won't come out. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by cristianisraeli: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:

LOL..how do you know

1 Like

Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
They will not come out oo

1 Like

Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by teehamzat(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Hmmm..kontinu
Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by makydebbie(f): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

LOL..how do you know
I know the kids in this section.
Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by cristianisraeli: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I know the kids in this section.

hahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by makydebbie(f): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
teehamzat:

Hmmm..kontinu
grin grin
Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by cristianisraeli: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
I Had Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis, And Here’s What Happened

1. I Was Initially Surprised

I think I’ve gotten to a point where, like many of us, I’m desensitized to most things. However, when I reached down to touch his penis that very first time, I was surprised and confused about what I found

https://www.bustle.com/articles/114417-i-had-sex-with-a-guy-with-a-small-penis-and-heres-what-happened

Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by teehamzat(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin
Hmmmm!....How many have you seen?
And at what inch would you infer average/small?
Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by WhiteSoup: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:

How you identify a olosho when you saw them grin cheesy
Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by cristianisraeli: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
2. I Had To Teach Myself Not To Ask "Is It In?"

I know, I know. It’s a horrible thing to even think, let alone say, but sometimes I really had zero clue as to whether or not it was in there. I’d even clench my muscles, as if doing a Kegel, to see if I could feel it. And even then, I wouldn’t be totally sure. I’d have to subtly reach down, pretending I was stimulating myself for extra fun, to feel out if he was inside me or not.

Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by cristianisraeli: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
3. We Did A lot Of Doggy Style

Doggy style was literally the only position in which I could actually feel him a bit. In fact, it got to the point that we only had penetrative sex that way, because I was legitimately scared that I’d accidentally ask at some point, “Is it in?”

Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by makydebbie(f): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Don't worry about oloshos, worry about your books.

2 Likes

Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by cristianisraeli: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
4. I Became A Master Of "Deep Drinking"

To be honest, even with his entire penis in my mouth, there was no deep throat action going on, as he barely even reached the spot that induces gagging. But he loved that I could “deep throat” him, to use his words. Although no other guy has said it since, because I just can’t do that with anyone else.

Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by thesicilian: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
i Don De suspect You. How Many Dicks Have You Seen here smiley
Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by cristianisraeli: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
5 It Was The Only Time I Actually Loved Receiving MouthAction

I don’t like getting MouthAction. Never have, and never will. However, this guy gave MouthAction like you would not effing believe. I realize that every woman who’s ever been with a guy who has a small penis says the same thing, but it’s true. Not only was it fantastic, but he wanted to do it all the time. Which was awesome, because I wasn’t getting any sensation from intercourse. It was just … WOW

1 Share

Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by makydebbie(f): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
teehamzat:

Hmmmm!....How many have you seen?
And at what inch would you infer average/small?
You mean flaccid or erect..?
Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by WhiteSoup: 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't worry about oloshos, worry about your books.

Do you based in oshogbo, cos you look really familiar like one olosho that come to see my friend one day like that undecided
Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by makydebbie(f): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
DeadRat:
i Don De suspect You. How Many Dicks Have You Seen here smiley
The kids on NL still bath outside their homes na with their jiggly tiny pricks. grin
Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by cristianisraeli: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
6 I Realized That Saying It Was "Big" Was A Very Bad Idea

but it was the first time he mentioned his size that things got awkward. I didn’t know what to say. Do I tell him I’ve seen smaller? Do I say that it feels bigger than it looks? What does a woman in this predicament do?!

So, being the occasional idiot I am, I said, “What are you talking about? It’s pretty big!” This, of course, led to an argument about how I was lying and just trying to make him feel better. Which was true, but what else was I supposed to say?

I realized then that some things just shouldn’t be discussed, ever. Especially if you’re just trying to be nice and it’s a total lie ... and it's about penis size.

Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They will not come out oo
IF we Talk About Our Size You Wouldnt Still Believe It
Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by makydebbie(f): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Do you based in oshogbo, cos you look really familiar like one olosho that come to see my friend one day like that undecided
Maybe you should ask your sister or gf. grin
Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by cristianisraeli: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
WhiteSoup:

what makes her an olosho now?

abi oloshos are not humans

shes saying her mind so free her
Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by WhiteSoup: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Maybe you should ask your sister or gf. grin

I has show them your pic but they say they does not knows you.

My friend is swearing that you are the olosho he meet in oshogbo some weaks ago undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
The kids on NL still bath outside their homes na with their jiggly tiny pricks. grin
Lol... You Are Funny Debbie (hope You Dont mind Me Callin You That)... Nairaland Boys With Crayon deeks grin make Them No Come Catch You o
Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by Oyindidi(f): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
most of the broke guys here are in that category
Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by WhiteSoup: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

what makes her an olosho now?

abi oloshos are not humans

shes saying her mind so free her

What do you understand by olosho? undecided
Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by WhiteSoup: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
DeadRat:
Lol... You Are Funny Debbie (hope You Dont mind Me Callin You That)... Nairaland Boys With Crayon deeks grin make Them No Come Catch You o

You dey speak mumu english cos you wan slide into her dm. cheesy

Na wa o. Call a spade a spade cos an olosho is a olosho!

2 Likes

Re: Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) by makydebbie(f): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
WhiteSoup:

I has show them your pic but they say they does not knows you.

My friend is swearing that you are the olosho he meet in oshogbo some weaks ago undecided
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here / Man Hold His Fiancee's Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures / My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.