Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

One More Noise From Happie Boys, I Will Bring Them To Nigeria-Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One More Noise From Happie Boys, I Will Bring Them To Nigeria-Apostle Suleman (571 Views)

Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One More Noise From Happie Boys, I Will Bring Them To Nigeria-Apostle Suleman by Voicetoday: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfdUb4BqUow

One More Noise From Happie Boys Again, I will Bring Them Back to Nigeria- Apostle Suleman

Re: One More Noise From Happie Boys, I Will Bring Them To Nigeria-Apostle Suleman by LikeAking: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
E don be.

Mumu boys!
Re: One More Noise From Happie Boys, I Will Bring Them To Nigeria-Apostle Suleman by maxist2020(m): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
Those guys no try at all, imagine saying "OPM your father" those guys will fall back to nothing at the end of everything.

3 Likes

Re: One More Noise From Happie Boys, I Will Bring Them To Nigeria-Apostle Suleman by Alchemy528: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
Oya show them bandit
Re: One More Noise From Happie Boys, I Will Bring Them To Nigeria-Apostle Suleman by immortalcrown(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Gargantuan gaga!

Those boys are going crazy. They need rehabilitation, not bashing.

But the people I shade in the case are those who condemned the company that sacked the crazy boys and praised OPM for pampering the boys. Those of us who gave a balanced judgement of the case were called haters because truth is bitter. The empowerment provided by OPM is good. But OPM's good gesture does not justify his mistakes. OPM did not issue any public statement to admit the fact that what those boys did was wrong. The trending statement credited to OPM was that the boys are too young for the job, that the boys were supposed to be in school. Nobody is perfect. I am not condemning OPM. The point is let his imperfection in handling the boys' case not be denied.

An employee, a security guard for that matter, danced while on duty in the pretense of happiness just to get money from customers. You people celebrated their bad behaviour. How would you feel if your guard at home dances for visitors instead of being vigilant? Talk more of a public place with numerous people of different reputations.

6 Likes

Re: One More Noise From Happie Boys, I Will Bring Them To Nigeria-Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
E go kidnap them?

So many mumu pastors full that country wahlai!

1 Like

Re: One More Noise From Happie Boys, I Will Bring Them To Nigeria-Apostle Suleman by Hedonisco: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
I can't stand this fake pastor, but I agree with him on this point.

I detest entitlement and ingratitude. It is a mortal sin.

1 Like

Re: One More Noise From Happie Boys, I Will Bring Them To Nigeria-Apostle Suleman by Scarrr: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
Lol..make Apostle go sit-down jor..........these ungrateful Igbo boys tho.

1 Like

Re: One More Noise From Happie Boys, I Will Bring Them To Nigeria-Apostle Suleman by superCleanworks(m): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
maxist2020:
Those guys no try at all, imagine saying "OPM your father" those guys will fall back to nothing at the end of everything.
Actually, I don't really care about Nigerian pastors especially this guy man.

But those boys and people like them will make you kneel down and ask God why you ever knew them, not to talk of helping them. The whole world will witness their Karma.

1 Like

Re: One More Noise From Happie Boys, I Will Bring Them To Nigeria-Apostle Suleman by Betanaija42moro: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bring them back jare. So ungrateful

(1) (Reply)

Hamas War: Which Country Should The Christians Take Side With? / How God Once Joined My Wife And I To Drink Tea – Pastor Adeboye / A Very Popular Gospel Music!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.