Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Satan, . . Jesus Saves - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Satan, . . Jesus Saves (1011 Views)

Who Will You Saves (photo) / Jesus Vs Satan On The Computer - Too Funny: Must Read / Satan Rejects Osama Bin Laden In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan, . . Jesus Saves by surugede(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2007
got this from somewhere, haveforgoten where. but just hope u find it apealing all thesame:

Jesus and Satan have an argument as to who is the better programmer. This goes on for a few hours until they come to an agreement to hold a contest, with God the Father as the judge.

They set themselves before their computers and begin. They are given the task, and began to type furiously, lines of code streaming up the screen for several hours straight. Seconds before the end of the competition, a bolt of lightning strikes, taking out the electricity. Moments later, the power is restored, and God announces that the contest is over.

He asks Satan to show what he has come up with. Satan indignantly protests, "I have nothing! I lost it all when the power went out." "Very well, then," says God, "let us see if Jesus fared any better."Jesus enters a command and the screen comes to life with a vivid display, the voices of an angelic choir pour forth from the speakers. Satan is astonished.

He stutters, "B-b-but how? I lost everything, yet Jesus' program is intact! How did he do it?"

God chuckles, "Satan, when are you going to learn , Jesus saves!"
Re: Satan, . . Jesus Saves by CrazyMan(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2007
Nice smiley
Re: Satan, . . Jesus Saves by darfur(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2007
this section is for jokes only.

send this thread to religion section or erase it (as well as the moronic poster) embarassed
Re: Satan, . . Jesus Saves by chizzy861: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2007
i love this so much. My jesus really saves. grin cheesy wink
Darfur wats wrong with wat he posted huh?
Re: Satan, . . Jesus Saves by Aiphie(f): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2007
Very true, Jesus saves and it's funny too to think that satan wanted to compete with JESUS.
darfur:

this section is for jokes only.

send this thread to religion section or erase it (as well as the moronic poster) embarassed

@Darfur
are you O.K? Cos I think u're suffering from a very dry sense of humour. tongue
Re: Satan, . . Jesus Saves by darfur(m): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2007
chizzy 86:

i love this so much. My jesus really saves. grin cheesy wink
Darfur wats wrong with what he posted huh?

i'm so religious that i dont like the name of my God in a joke section. I dont take or mention his name in vain. b/c his name is holy and has no biz with jokes.

thanx
Re: Satan, . . Jesus Saves by Aiphie(f): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2007
OK. I for say. grin
Re: Satan, . . Jesus Saves by clemcykul(f): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2007
darfur:

i'm so religious that i don't like the name of my God in a joke section. I don't take or mention his name in vain. b/c his name is holy and has no biz with jokes.

thanx

now everybody in nairaland including SEUN nd KK ask urselfs AM I SAVED? IF ur not meet JESUS and be saved! Ilove u all but God loves u the more!

(1) (Reply)

Oops / Cupboard! / Fishing In Canada (men Will Always Be Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.