Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

You Belong To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Belong To God (76 Views)

Eat To Live OR Live To Eat, Which Do You Belong To ? / How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Belong To God by Btruth: 6:23am On Jul 29, 2023
You belong to God

Sat, 29 Jul 2023

‘Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!’ Psalm 139:14

Do you remember the old TV series The Six Million Dollar Man? He was built and equipped with nuclear-powered bionic limbs and implants. Well, he has nothing on you! You’re unique … one of a kind … a genuine marvel of God’s creative genius. For example, your tongue has four hundred little taste buds, each one capable of discerning the difference between asparagus and lemon meringue pie. And how about your intestinal system? Twenty million little mouths capable of digesting almost anything. Then, there is your cooling system. Frigidaire has nothing like it; three hundred and fifty thousand sweat glands per square inch. And how about your sensory system? A network of ten million nerves, the branches of which send and interpret messages and also formulate a response for each. You’re one in seven billion! Nobody else has your voice pattern, fingerprints, or DNA. When you were born, God didn’t stop and say, ‘What are we going to do with this one?’ No, you were given your father’s name (see Isaiah 43:1). You were bought with a price (see 1 Corinthians 6:20). You were made a member of His redeemed family (see 1 John 3:2). Your steps are ordered by him (see Psalm 37:23). He has already planned your success (see Jeremiah 29:11). He loved you when you were unlovable and chose you before you could do either right or wrong. Doesn’t that give Him the right to say, ‘I want your praise and obedience, I want you to spend time with Me, I want you to read the letters I’ve written to you, and I don’t want anybody or anything to come between us’? The word for today is – you belong to God!
Re: You Belong To God by orisa37: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2023
YES.
NIGERIA IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.
Re: You Belong To God by orisa37: 7:42am On Jul 29, 2023
WE NEED LAW ENFORCEMENT GOVERNMENT.
WE NEED OSINBAJO AND EZUGWU TOGETHER TO RULE NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 124) -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional Guide By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche 29/7/23 / Prayerbook 207

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.