Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries (26158 Views)

Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review / Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army / Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by Jsucre(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

As many as u like.

What continuing strategy did Tinubu put in place that is impacting Lagos development?

What development in Lagos are u referring to?

Do you actually think Tinubu is splitting ministries because of oronsaye report?

Have those ministries not been split before?

Will another round of resplitting not further increase the cost of governance when they claim that there is no money?
Ba kwa buƙatar amsa

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by YourGFsnatcher: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Compensation and recycling of cronies
Finally! Someone who understands the game.
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by lexy2014: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2023
Jsucre:
Ba kwa buƙatar amsa

What continuing strategy did Tinubu put in place that is impacting Lagos development?

Do you actually think Tinubu is splitting ministries because of oronsaye report?

Will another round of resplitting not further increase the cost of governance when they claim that there is no money?
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by lexy2014: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

You are in the spirit while some are asslicking and setting themselves up for disappointment
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by ofuonyebi: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2023
Very soon after all these long delayed innovations had been visionary put in place...
coupled with other upcoming economic development naratives by govt of president Asiwaju Tinubu...

Nigeria would be said to be a nation that is ...WORKING!
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by Jsucre(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

Tabi eyi jẹ aṣiwere ni!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by lexy2014: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jsucre:
Tabi eyi jẹ aṣiwere ni!

What development in Lagos are you referring to?

Have those ministries not been split b4?

Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by frog12: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
which one is ministry of statistics

i think we are now understanding the type of government we get now grin grin
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by frog12: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
grin grin grin

obiekunie01:
Main reason for the split:

DRUGGIE FFK NEVER GET MINISTER PORTFOLIO

CLOWN SANSAN KEYAMU NEVER GET MINISTER PORTFOLIO

Druggie have create more ministries to settle them. cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by frog12: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
people like you go put Dr for your name, but we go just laugh. each ministry will have its own budget grin

ThebestPromise:

Yes because it will eradicate junior and senior ministers dichotomy. Already the constitution allows minimum of 43 ministers which means you have the leaverage to move the ministries to 43. What we will get is efficiency and reduction in the cost of governance because many MDAs will be exposed.
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by Khyrvxjzy: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

obedient no sabi book

dem no many on this thread to spit venom
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by juman(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kukutente23:

Stop asslicking and yorubanizing Tinubu. Yorubas have had far excellent leaders before him and will still do.
Awolowo was and still remains the best.
Obj also performed excellently regardless of whether you tinubu dogs like him or not.

Obasanjo ole, nigerian generals ole.
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by GboyegaD(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
jeromestarks:

Will you shut up!

If he cuts down the cost of governance, your entire family will suffer.
You think obi has sense?

Let Tinubu breathe please.

Did you forget to take your medication?
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by Kukutente23: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
juman:

Obasanjo ole, nigerian generals ole.
Na Tinubu no com be thief abi
Dey whine your nipple
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by Karlifate: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
saphiere:
Rubbish.
Give chance to women to lead

No one is barring women from taking their "chances", if they're competent enough.

Special privileges shouldn't be given to anyone, just because they belong to a particular gender.
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by saphiere(f): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
[s]
Karlifate:

No one is barring women from taking their "chances", if they're competent enough.

Special privileges shouldn't be given to anyone, just because they belong to a particular gender.
[/s]
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by MT: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

As u aren't a cynic, kindly answer my questions.

you actually think Tinubu is splitting ministries because of oronsaye report?

Each administration has different directions it wants to go, hence different policies.

Tinubu has taken a bold and decisive strategic steps lacking in previous administrations as observed in some of his policies.

He needs to make readjustment that will drive efficiency. Your understanding of reduction in the cost of governance is flawed. You don't want new things introduced at all even if it will be effective and efficient.

You don't even know the thinking behind the policies formulation, you can only guess.

Be positive in your thought and watch how it plays out.
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by lexy2014: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
MT:

Each administration has different directions it wants to go, hence different policies.

Tinubu has taken a bold and decisive strategic steps lacking in previous administrations as observed in some of his policies.

He needs to make readjustment that will drive efficiency. Your understanding of reduction in the cost of governance is flawed. You don't want new things introduced at all even if it will be effective and efficient.

You don't even know the thinking behind the policies formulation, you can only guess.

Be positive in your thought and watch how it plays out.

That isn't what I asked you.

1. Do you actually think Tinubu is splitting ministries because of oronsaye report?

2. Have those ministries not been split before?

3. Will another round of resplitting not further increase the cost of governance when they claim that there is no money?
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by MT: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

That isn't what I asked you.

1. Do you actually think Tinubu is splitting ministries because of oronsaye report?

3. Will another round of resplitting not further increase the cost of governance when they claim that there is no money?

Everything you asked was addressed in my response to you.

You only need to read between the lines.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
MT:

Everything you asked was addressed in my response to you.

You only need to read between the lines.

If you say everything I asked was addressed, why then do I need to read between the lines?

Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by texazzpete(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
Laughing at the gullible comments here.
Any splits being made are purely to put more political appointees there.

“They are implementing Oronsaye report” meanwhile no word on the drastic reduction of Govt footprint that the report called for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by Cromagnon: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
saphiere:
Rubbish.
Give chance to women to lead
if they need a chance then they are not competent
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by saphiere(f): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
Cromagnon:
if they need a chance then they are not competent
meaning?
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by MT: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

If you say everything I asked was addressed, why then do I need to read between the lines?

When someone says "read between the lines" - it is a subtle way of saying you have "comprehension" issue.

I assume you are not a baby. I dont need to spell it out one by one for you. Everything you asked, I have responded to, you only need to extract them out.

I am out of here.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by Cromagnon: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
saphiere:
meaning?
If you're competent you will get the position on merit not by gender
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by 9jaRealist: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Islie:
https://punchng.com/tinubu-to-split-education-works-housing-other-ministries/?amp

More ministries, more overhead… embarassed

Instead of cutting cost, the already over-bloated government is getting even BIGGER…
When we’re presently borrowing just to pay salaries and cover the cost of running the government.
SMH
>
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by lexy2014: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
MT:

When someone says "read between the lines" - it is a subtle way of saying you have "comprehension" issue.

I assume you are not a baby. I dont need to spell it out one by one for you. Everything you asked, I have responded to, you only need to extract them out.

I am out of here.

With reference to the highlighted, Nigga is using English that he doesn't know the meaning of grin cheesy grin 😀😀😀😀😀😀

Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by samplebrown: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2023
Now that the new ministries will be created, will they employ new workers or they will still work with the old ones?
Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by samplebrown: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2023
Will they employ new workers to work in the new ministries or they wil jst shift the old workers from where the ministries will from be extracted from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday / Building Collapses At Area F Command, Police Officers Confirmed Dead / Darkness pervades the country as national grid collapses again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.