Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room (3307 Views)

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room / Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Jewessgratitud3: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Most one room neighbor are also one room occupants

Onu ojor. I suppose you live in a mansion now.
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Jewessgratitud3: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Justbehave:
What of me that is taking care of 3 boys single handedly? I no dey shout again. If I just open eye everywhere go calm.

Which eyes? Amugbo eyes tongue... LoL
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by garriAndsugar: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Onu ojor. I suppose you live in a mansion now.
Just stating facts.. e be like say i don dey enter your eye oh
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Jewessgratitud3: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Just stating facts.. e be like say i don dey enter your eye oh

Enter my eyes? Do I even know what you look like to be enter my eyes?

Na your moniker dey make me laugh each time I see it. It's like you drank a lot of it or still do that it was the only thing you could think of to use as a moniker. grin
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by garriAndsugar: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Enter my eyes? Do I even know what you look like to be enter my eyes?

Na your moniker dey make me laugh each time I see it. It's like you drank a lot of it or still do that it was the only thing you could think of to use as a moniker. grin
thats what the common has to eat and its even becoming luxury nowadays no groundnut to add self again cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by losky83: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
AgentGoat:

I don't think this man head dey reason well. Assist by helping the kids. Na him send them work?. Very irresponsible Africans. Using religion to cover up stupidity.
I KNOW YOUR NOT SMART OR KIND ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT KIDS ARE HELPED IRRESPECTIVE OF THE CAUSE OF THE SITUATION.MAYBE YOU HATE KIDS OR PROBABLY YOUR IMPOTENT AND CAN NOT HAVE THEM THAT IS WHY WHEN YOU SEE PEOPLE HAVING THEM RICH OR POOR YOU GET ANGRY.THE BEST SOLUTION IS FOR YOU TO CUT OFF THAT AGAMA LIZARD INBETWEEN YOUR LEGS.
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
losky83:
■ I KNOW YOUR NOT SMART OR KIND ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT KIDS ARE HELPED IRRESPECTIVE OF THE CAUSE OF THE SITUATION.MAYBE YOU HATE KIDS OR PROBABLY YOUR IMPOTENT AND CAN NOT HAVE THEM THAT IS WHY WHEN YOU SEE PEOPLE HAVING THEM RICH OR POOR YOU GET ANGRY.THE BEST SOLUTION IS FOR YOU TO CUT OFF THAT AGAMA LIZARD INBETWEEN YOUR LEGS.
So the kids who were set ablaze and burned to death for trying to steal food out of hunger where all helped? undecided

Some of you are just wicked without even realizing it. undecided
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 05, 2023
I would congratulate them and mind my own business.

My advice to my kids is just to have one kid. Not even two. One if possible.

I do not help or feel pity for adults who knowingly inflicts hardship on themselves. Worse, I feel outraged for two adults who knowingly brings an innocent child into poverty.

What am i even saying?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Kajaard: 2:32pm On Feb 21
RealSolution001:
I mean why should people still be doing this at this time and age?

Like the economy is not hard enough already?

The 6th child inside one room?

Do these people need their reproductive organs mutilated?

Haba!

They are the ones giving birth but I am the one getting so angry.

Your neighbour should be arrested.

Seriously such people (that give birth like rats while being jobless or poor) should be arrested. We keep complaining of the high crime rate ets it's as a result of people like this.
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Emmanuel30a: 6:16pm On Feb 22
RealSolution001:
I mean why should people still be doing this at this time and age?

Like the economy is not hard enough already?

The 6th child inside one room?

Do these people need their reproductive organs mutilated?

Haba!

They are the ones giving birth but I am the one getting so angry.
Kill your neighbour, your neighbor deserves to be abhor... That's not division of labour... That's a division of labour you out to arhor not habour... Don't habour such neighbour...that likes to bore... Borehole? Bore borehole? He or she is such an asshole! Such neighbour doesn't deserves honour or honors, such neighbour is a vessel unto dishonour...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is A Henpecked Husband ? / 10 REALLY Annoying Things Parents Say To Teens / Funny Conversation I Had With A Colleague Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.