Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room (3305 Views)

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room / Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by NaBanga: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
Are they begging you for anything? If not, mind your business unless you see someone doing ritual on the children.
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by JayDaily2: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
And your thoughts the best thing you could do is to come to nairaland and tell us about it?
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by shege45: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
madridguy:
Children are blessing from God Almighty.

Congratulations to the family.
stop this rubbish talk
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
Op let Us rejoice with them.

I hope they birth Six more to make it a dozen in the nearest future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by LivingSage: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Let's make it 10 Zorr
IconicR:
Mind your business. I love kids too and I intend having eight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by RealSolution001: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Holyfic:
Nor reason them, so far them nor beg you, make them continue with wetin Dem like

Them dey beg o
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by debbydams(f): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lol
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by descarado: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
ahnie:

Days ago I had a crack voice from too much shouting,my head was banging and me dey also dizzy.

Kids wahala nor be here,sometimes one would feel like wrapping them in gift wraps and displaying them on the galleria make person buy them cheesy cheesy
😆
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by descarado: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Believe me, some people are very comfortable with poverty.
Gosh cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Holyfic: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ok grin e reach para sha but nor ansa them or do wetin u fit do
RealSolution001:

Them dey beg o

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Chummynoni(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
They borne the child for the co-neighbors to take care of . Good luck to you guys
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Merch:
They always believe the children will come and rescue them from poverty bunch of sex addicted idiots
Sex addiction isn't the problem at all. And there is nothing wrong with having all the sex one wants so long as one uses protection. These are simply evil people masquerading as parents. undecided
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
NaBanga:
Are they begging you for anything? If not, mind your business unless you see someone doing ritual on the children.
Na so una don mind una business finish so tay Population wahala don become the significant problem wey e be to the Nigerian condition. Come 25 years from now, if care is not taken, Ethiopia/Sudan of the 1980s go look way better than Nigeria. undecided
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by jieta: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Justbehave:
What of me that is taking care of 3 boys single handedly? I no dey shout again. If I just open eye everywhere go calm.
Lol, dey open eye any how. Your eye go soon be like tinubu own. Lol
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Karleb(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
I remember this family then in our neighborhood, husband and wife + 5 children in less than 10 years of marriage and the women eventually traveled to Libya.

Suffering raised to power suffering.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by NemoDatQuod(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
Please accept my future congratulations for the day these kids will waylay you on the road and murder and extort you. Congrats in advance.

Every good thing in life is a blessing from God. But I have not heard that you yourself have bought a £200million aircraft for yourself, since it is a blessing from God. Yes, you cannot afford to buy an airplane. So why should you not check if you can afford a child before you have even one let alone six. What is someone living in one room doing with more than one kid, if at that?

There is a price for everything. Simply because we have "free sperm" does not mean that we should not check if we are able to take effective care of the product of that sperm, the same way you won't go renting a house you cannot afford simply because you want the blessing of living in a mansion in a nice neighbourhood.

madridguy:
Children are blessing from God Almighty.

Congratulations to the family.
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by henrimoto(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
RealSolution001:
I mean why should people still be doing this at this time and age?

Like the economy is not hard enough already?

The 6th child inside one room?

Do these people need their reproductive organs mutilated?

Haba!

They are the ones giving birth but I am the one getting so angry.
You ma sef, you better do , park out of that compound before them go use their own rub you.
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Justbehave(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
jieta:
Lol, dey open eye any how. Your eye go soon be like tinubu own. Lol
Lol.I don tire to dey shout.
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by ahnie: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Justbehave:
Lol.I don tire to dey shout.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
More like....if I hear piiim?
Hahahaha
I nor envy you one bit

Your reply was kinda funny sha....your voice go don crack pass davido voice.

Truth be told.... that's the beauty of kids
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Justbehave(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
ahnie:

More like....if I hear piiim?
Hahahaha
I nor envy you one bit

Your reply was kinda funny sha....your voice go don crack pass davido voice.

Truth be told.... that's the beauty of kids
It's not easy but thank God they are growing up now. Their wahala don dey reduce small. The only one I'm battling now is their constant waking up in the middle of the night requesting for tea. So right now,I prepare the tea and put in their feeding bottles,they can go and take it even without waking me up.
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by ahnie: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Justbehave:
It's not easy but thank God they are growing up now. Their wahala don dey reduce small. The only one I'm battling now is their constant waking up in the middle of the night requesting for tea. So right now,I prepare the tea and put in their feeding bottles,they can go and take it even without waking me up.
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Of a truth....I cut cap for you!
Just try take it easy on yourself,nor forget this advice.
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Justbehave(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
ahnie:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Of a truth....I cut cap for you!
Just try take it easy on yourself,nor forget this advice.
I understand. Thanks alot.
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Merch:
They always believe the children will come and rescue them from poverty bunch of sex addicted idiots

Most times it isn't about being sex addicted, knowledge is power . There are lots of sex addicted folks who are also well to do but they give birth to fewer kids because of birth control in place.

It's ridiculous that people just leave birthing to chance , they just discover they are having a baby without plans for it. Only knowing the cycle of a woman reduces drastically the potential to make babies if they have sex outside of the ovulation days and days that could fall into the ovulation days.

A lot of birth control means are available but people don't want to get knowledge and plan their family as they so wish , it's really pathetic.
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by losky83: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
RealSolution001:

Haba!

WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY?DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN?
THE ACT OF TRYING TO HAVE PLENTY OF KIDS IN THIS ECONOMY IS WRONG BUT AFTER DELIVERY,EVERYONE MUST REJOICE AND BE GLAD THAT THE DELIVERY WAS SUCCESSFUL AND A LIVING BEING IS BORN.
IF YOU THINK THE ECONOMY IS TOO HARD FOR YOUR NEIGHBOURS TO HAVE MORE CHILDREN THEN ASSIST BY HELPING THE KIDS OR TAKE YOUR ANGER 6FT INTO THE GROUND.
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
losky83:
THE ACT OF TRYING TO HAVE PLENTY OF KIDS IN THIS ECONOMY IS WRONG BUT AFTER DELIVERY,EVERYONE MUST REJOICE AND BE GLAD THAT THE DELIVERY WAS SUCCESSFUL AND A LIVING BEING IS BORN.
IF YOU THINK THE ECONOMY IS TOO HARD FOR YOUR NEIGHBOURS TO HAVE MORE CHILDREN THEN ASSIST BY HELPING THE KIDS OR TAKE YOUR ANGER 6FT INTO THE GROUND.
cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
See wickedness abeg!

1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Baronthecelebri: 1:46am On Jul 30, 2023
Bad Belle
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by mrblessed(m): 4:02am On Jul 30, 2023
Na so e be. Poor people greatest means of happiness na sex. And, they are very fertile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by poshestmina(f): 4:39am On Jul 30, 2023
Those kind neighbors dey be nuisance abeg.

It's every minute screaming, crying, fighting. You won't even have a quiet minute .

"Daniel,drop that wire"!!! Favour ,Mercy,Love, Success and Jeremiah go dey fight . Plate ,pot cover go dey fall .Especially in a face-me,I face you compound cry.

If you check well , husband and wife doesn't have any good source of income .

Kobojunkie:
Sex addiction isn't the problem at all. And there is nothing wrong with having all the sex one wants so long as one uses protection. These are simply evil people masquerading as parents. undecided

😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by AgentGoat: 5:08am On Jul 30, 2023
losky83:

I don't think this man head dey reason well. Assist by helping the kids. Na him send them work?. Very irresponsible Africans. Using religion to cover up stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by jeromestarks: 7:14am On Jul 30, 2023
RealSolution001:

Haba!

Your neighbor is Igbo.
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Treepower2000: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2023
mrblessed:
Na so e be. Poor people greatest means of happiness na sex. And, they are very fertile.
And these critics don't know that it is very enjoyable to be poor ooo especially if you have many children.
You don't fear about kidnappers. You can go out and return anytime you like, if any neighbour make noise for you there is no need to call police just ask your children to beat him up. If if motor jam one u still have five left and most importantly one of them must get luck to get money even if na yahoo...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribute To My Baby Cousin / Housewife Dies During Sex With Lover In A Lagos Hotel Last Weekend / Hoping To Meet A Partner Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.