Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room (3301 Views)

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room / Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by RealSolution001: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
I mean why should people still be doing this at this time and age?

Like the economy is not hard enough already?

The 6th child inside one room?

Do these people need their reproductive organs mutilated?

Haba!

They are the ones giving birth but I am the one getting so angry.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by madridguy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Children are blessing from God Almighty.

Congratulations to the family.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Soccrates: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
The man is a real nigga.

He heard it clear when the lord said in the bible "Be fruitful and multiply".

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Proserpina: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2023

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mind your business. I love kids too and I intend having eight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Candidlady: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
embarassed
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Holyfic: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nor reason them, so far them nor beg you, make them continue with wetin Dem like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by garriAndsugar: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Most one room neighbor are also one room occupants

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Exmilitant(m): 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
madridguy:
Children are blessing from God Almighty.

Congratulations to the family.
To konk ya head dey hungry me.

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Foodqueen(f): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
They believe children are investment.

If you say them born plenty them go cry whoof.

At the end non the children go make am.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
They always believe the children will come and rescue them from poverty bunch of sex addicted idiots

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Believe me, some people are very comfortable with poverty.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by sisisioge: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Make sure you dont agree to baby sitting or borrowing them anything, it's one way to not enable them. Edits like that are the ones contributing to the population of disorders in the society.

13 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by ahnie: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
Mind your business. I love kids too and I intend having eight
Hahahaha you're kidding right?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just 2 wey we get ....if dem start fights here, person wey nor know go think say my kids reach 13 cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Puss360(f): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lols... Congrats to them...I pray they all live long....
These days dem no dey advice Nigerians again.. infact we no dey take/listen to advice...
So na to congratulate them then continue our life.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Puss360(f): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
ahnie:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just 2 wey we get ....if dem start fights here, person wey nor know go think say my kids reach 13 cheesy
Honestly... I always pity my neighbour (wife especially) when her kids are giving her hell grin grin..
EVERYDAY she must shout at one of dem if not all of dem...
The husband leaves early, comes back very late... Poor woman, shouting upandan 🤣🤣🤣... 4 kids by the way

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by GboyegaD(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
I am yet to understand the reason behind birthing children you cannot take proper care of.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by ahnie: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Honestly... I always pity my neighbour (wife especially) when her kids are giving her hell grin grin..
EVERYDAY she must shout at one of dem if not all of dem...
The husband leaves early, comes back very late... Poor woman, shouting upandan 🤣🤣🤣... 4 kids by the way
Days ago I had a crack voice from too much shouting,my head was banging and me dey also dizzy.

Kids wahala nor be here,sometimes one would feel like wrapping them in gift wraps and displaying them on the galleria make person buy them cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Puss360(f): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
ahnie:

Days ago I had a crack voice from too much shouting,my head was banging and me dey also dizzy.

Kids wahala nor be here,sometimes one would feel like wrapping them in gift wraps and displaying them on the galleria make person buy them cheesy cheesy
Yes oo...and once they go holiday, 2 days, you are already missing them😂😂😂....
My neighbour kids, they don't speak yourba (though they are one), so when they fight eachother, and the mother wants to separate... What happened?? English grammar is heavier than dictionary 🤣🤣🤣... Nice kids though...

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Justbehave(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
ahnie:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What of me that is taking care of 3 boys single handedly? I no dey shout again. If I just open eye everywhere go calm.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Justbehave(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
ahnie:

Go and register them for extra moral classes. I usually do so once they are on holidays.
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by AgentGoat: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
Proserpina:
Are you sure they aren't giant rats? grin
grin
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by ahnie: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Yes oo...and once they go holiday, 2 days, you are already missing them😂😂😂....
My neighbour kids, they don't speak yourba (though they are one), so when they fight eachother, and the mother wants to separate... What happened?? English grammar is heavier than dictionary 🤣🤣🤣... Nice kids though...
Yes,years ago when I went to register my daughter in school,I ghosted around the school like apparition.

Them vex chased me again,I had to make vdc to my husband grin grin grin.

But in the case of my son....I just went to the school,paid for everything, immediately they gave him uniforms,I personally THREW him inside his class cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy then happily sped off.
Because his wahala was too much.

Of a truth....kids dey disturb,let alone someone birthing 6 kids....mehn I can't deal.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by ahnie: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Justbehave:
Go and register them for extra moral classes. I usually do so once they are on holidays.
They're about to embark on a 2 weeks summer camp.

Mehn the relief nor go be here o. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by ahnie: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Justbehave:
What of me that is taking care of 3 boys single handedly? I no dey shout again. If I just open eye everywhere go calm.
Hey there....it's bn long,where have you been?
Kisses to the boys!
I salute, you re one hell of a strong man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Joyson: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
You sure say no b rat wey dey live with u, u dey try tell us about. shocked shocked🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Justbehave(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
ahnie:

They're about to embark on a 2 weeks summer camp.

Mehn the relief nor go be here o. grin grin grin
Ok. Better for you. Mine has started lessons so I'm free. Welldone. Regards to your kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Puss360(f): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
ahnie:

Yes,years ago when I went to register my daughter in school,I ghosted around the school like apparition.

Them vex chased me again,I had to make vdc to my husband grin grin grin.

But in the case of my son....I just went to the school,paid for everything, immediately they gave him uniforms,I personally THREW him inside his class cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy then happily sped off.
Because his wahala was too much.

Of a truth....kids dey disturb,let alone someone birthing 6 kids....mehn I can't deal.
Lol.. it is well ... God is your strength
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by ahnie: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Lol.. it is well ... God is your strength
Amen!
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
ahnie:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just kidding 😂
Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by ahnie: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
Just kidding 😂
Better!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room by ecolime(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
Why are you concerned? Do they beg for money or foodstuffs from you?

Let them keep breeding like rabbits. It's their business. Don't cry more than the bereaved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Amazing Facts About Ijebus / Please, Is This The Best Way To Feed A Baby? / I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.