Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,098 members, 7,825,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia (17010 Views)

FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory / Kogi Seals Dangote Cement Factory Over Tax Evasion, Debt (Pictures) / 6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by pocom35: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lol .even Dangote cement plant in kogi doesn't employ up to 5k

3 Likes

Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
Good one. Well done to governor Otti

1 Like

Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Any state Government building cement factory in this age just dey play wink
That is what they told you in the mosque. Danhote doesn't have the monopoly to owe or produce anything that no one will produce. That's why the country is not progressing. So many almajiris in Nairaland. See wharp thinking.
SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by Guyman01: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
IduNaOba:
Once built easterners will happily buy.
And that means economy improvement.
It costs more to get dangote cement.
Na we too dey build build all the time.
From abịa to other parts of SE is close so, we will save money by a wide margin.
Otti abeg run this thing sharp sharp.
Abia people, you guys are like the proverbial Tortoise which fell into a soak away pit and remained there for 7 years until one day one of his brothers saw him in there by chance and went to bring ladder🪜 while they were trying to position the ladder to bring him out he started shouting that they should be fast that the stench in the pit was horrible, this tortoise has been in the pit for many years like you guys Abia state, now that help has come una no wan get patiencegrin grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by georgeakins: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Stillkrug:

You dey mind that clown 🤡 anything he hear good news about ndi igbo he heart is always bitter

I hardly hear good news coming from Ibo land
Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by georgeakins: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
Cooly100:

Don't be pessimistic...

They could do it on PPP basis.

The whole SE has no cement factory.

Now, Ibos should allow Dangote be.

They should start producing their own cement and be selling a bag for 900 Naira.
Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by werisetogether(m): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Thanks for this response

Well, let's hope Team Otti has done its homework...

FreeStuffsNG:
smh. You just don't get it.

It's ignorant of you (just like most of you with persecution complex who think being an Igbo gives you immunity and license to misbehave and anyone who calls your attention to your missteps hates you Igbo) to claim there's no cement factory in SE. Anyway,here's Nkalagu https://nigercem.com/ sir and Ebonyi is in SE. Most of you are just plain ignorant and it's sad.

Even if my Governor starts building cement factory today, I will say he is joking and unserious. It is only from the mentality of persecution complex that will make anyone
suggest it is hatred for his Igbo tribe. Smh

Go and read the financial statements of the publicly-quoted big players in that sector first. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by Omoawoke2(m): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
I wish development hit all regions of Nigeria.

SE can eventually stay in their region
Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by saintkel(m): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It's ignorant of you (just like most of you with persecution complex who think being an Igbo gives you immunity and license to misbehave and anyone who calls your attention to your missteps hates you Igbo) to claim there's no cement factory in SE. Anyway,here's Nkalagu https://nigercem.com/ sir and Ebonyi is in SE. Most of you are just plain ignorant and it's sad.

Even if my Governor starts building cement factory today, I will say he is joking and unserious. It is only from the mentality of persecution complex that will make anyone

Go and read the financial statements of the publicly-quoted big players in that sector first. Check my signature for free stuffs!
u ended up not saying anything....tell us ur reasons......give us solutions

2 Likes

Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by baralatie(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by tunde1200(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Who want to go and work for a place where human being is not valued.
Ipob and ESN
Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by EdiskyHarry: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
While in my state, the only thing we celebrate here is road construction, stadium, worship centers and other useless things
We really lack visionary leaders in my state.
Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by Fr33born(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
But why is it that it's people from another Tribe that are not happy with this? Look at them complaining all over the thread.
Hmmmmm. Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by Ikpunnegi01: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I don't know why the button used in cancelling post that are considered as Trash doesn't work here again! But let me help you out, to h*ll with your free stuff.

4 Likes

Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by slowice(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
Otti has plans.... I pray he has the will to follow it through to conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by grandstar(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
ahaz:

Very good initiative, this is what I expected Umahi to do, to explore the abundant limestone deposit in Nkalagu for s state owned cement company along side private investors rather than wasting money bulding airport when Enugu intl airport is just few miles away.

State owned projects eventually become white elephants.

It's best a private sector firm is giving incentives to set up a plant. That's more prudent.
Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by MatrixCircle: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Since Dave Umahi former governor of Ebonyi state finish building the Airport , no Aircraft has landed there grin grin even helicopter grin grin grin
I wonder how the Airport staff will be paid.

Why build one when Imo and Enugu all have one besides them.
Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by Ebubu3: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
ahaz:

Very good initiative, this is what I expected Umahi to do, to explore the abundant limestone deposit in Nkalagu for s state owned cement company along side private investors rather than wasting money bulding airport when Enugu intl airport is just few miles away.
stop complaining. Ebonyi international airport has come to stay and ibeto is fixing the nkalagu cement industry.

1 Like

Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by lexy2014: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dpen11:
Otti is doing well

But it's just a statement. Nothing has been done just yet
Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
dont eye do it,my friend,create jobs for igbo boys roaming east being used by devil for vices. angry
Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by Ebubu3: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
MatrixCircle:
Since Dave Umahi former governor of Ebonyi state finish building the Airport , no Aircraft has landed there grin grin even helicopter grin grin grin
I wonder how the Airport staff will be paid.

Why build one when Imo and Enugu all have one besides them.
oga shut up. No level of wailing will make the airport to be destroyed to the ground. Ebonyi airport is waiting for ministers to be assigned and all the necessary papers will be issued and it commences proper commercial operation.

By December ebonyi airport will be fully in operation.

1 Like

Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by Ebubu3: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
While in my state, the only thing we celebrate here is road construction, stadium, worship centers and other useless things
We really lack visionary leaders in my state.
Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by akwabassey: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ebubu3:
Akwa Ibom

Even this abakaleke miscreant is living in Enugu just like other millions of ebonyi people are living in Anambra

Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by Ebubu3: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
Cooly100:

You are right...

Even if the factory will be on phases to increase capacity.

Building that airport was a wrong priority.
non-Ebonyian telling Ebonyi people what’s best for them grin why didn’t you build for them those things you’re advising them now to build when they were under your states, before they angrily left due to persecution.

Anuofias, bad belles. undecided
Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by Menclothing: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
That project takes 9 years don’t embark on project you can’t finish another administration might neglect it

Just bring in private investors and contribute 10 percent

1 Like

Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by Ebubu3: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Guyman01:

Abia people, you guys are like the proverbial Tortoise which fell into a soak away pit and remained there for 7 years until one day one of his brothers saw him in there by chance and went to bring ladder🪜 while they were trying to position the ladder to bring him out he started shouting that they should be fast that the stench in the pit was horrible, this tortoise has been in the pit for many years like you guys Abia state, now that help has come una no wan get patiencegrin grin
grin very funny story

1 Like

Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by Raheeqilmaktoom: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
pocom35:
Lol .even Dangote cement plant in kogi doesn't employ up to 5k

grin grin
Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by zagaina(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
From Sokoto, Gombe, Kogi,Benue, Ogun Cross river and Abia all have large deposit of limestone, which is cement main raw material, yet cement is beyond the reach of most Nigerian.
Cooly100:

https://leadership.ng/abia-eyes-36000-job-capacity-cement-factory-in-ohafia/

Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by Stillkrug: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
georgeakins:

I hardly hear good news coming from Ibo land
Nwokem puo eba no be me u go use chase clout

1 Like

Re: Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia by zagaina(m): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
[Some times one wonder how those governors reason with the abundance resources laid bare in their state quote author=ahaz post=124735866]
Very good initiative, this is what I expected Umahi to do, to explore the abundant limestone deposit in Nkalagu for s state owned cement company along side private investors rather than wasting money bulding airport when Enugu intl airport is just few miles away.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams / Court Orders Kogi Government To Pay Civil Servant’s Salary / Edo 2020: Edith Isokpan Emerges AAC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.