Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

If Your Girlfriend Tells You That She's HIV Positive A Night After You Had Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Tells You That She's HIV Positive A Night After You Had Sex. (421 Views)

Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? / A 12-year-old's Girlfriend Tells Him She's Pregnant, Hilarious (screenshots) / She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Tells You That She's HIV Positive A Night After You Had Sex. by jeromestarks: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
What would you do?

@nlfpmod
Re: If Your Girlfriend Tells You That She's HIV Positive A Night After You Had Sex. by Sonnobax15(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
Please let such imaginations remain as mere imaginations abeg

Re: If Your Girlfriend Tells You That She's HIV Positive A Night After You Had Sex. by ednut1(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Having sex with an hiv person does not automatically mean who have contracted it

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Tells You That She's HIV Positive A Night After You Had Sex. by talented321: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Somebody daughter don buy problem na
Re: If Your Girlfriend Tells You That She's HIV Positive A Night After You Had Sex. by Puss360(f): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lol... This one na men response... Make I dey read reactions and comments 😂😂
Re: If Your Girlfriend Tells You That She's HIV Positive A Night After You Had Sex. by Puss360(f): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
Somebody daughter don buy problem na
You wan kill her?? Why u no use condom??
Nothing you can do.. at most, you sue her to court... Money for lawyer don reach to buy 2 cartons of packets of CD....

Penny wise..,. grin grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Tells You That She's HIV Positive A Night After You Had Sex. by talented321: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
This one is not court case again o'' it is between life and death.
Puss360:

You wan kill her?? Why u no use condom??
Nothing you can do.. at most, you sue her to court... Money for lawyer don reach to buy 2 cartons of packets of CD....

Penny wise..,. grin grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Tells You That She's HIV Positive A Night After You Had Sex. by Puss360(f): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
This one is not court case again o'' it is between life and death.
Lol . Kill her, you go to jail...
Injure her, you will still go to jail...
Shey na you wan Bleep🤣🤣...
And funny enough, those with STD na dem dey sweet to do..
No matter how cute a man is, I must carry my own special CD...
Re: If Your Girlfriend Tells You That She's HIV Positive A Night After You Had Sex. by talented321: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Which one come be cute again'' so sickness they reason u cuteness or beauty.
Puss360:

Lol . Kill her, you go to jail...
Injure her, you will still go to jail...
Shey na you wan Bleep

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Tells You That She's HIV Positive A Night After You Had Sex. by Puss360(f): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
Which one come be cute again'' so sickness they reason u cuteness or beauty.
Noo.. there are some guys that are so hot... What will be in my head is like.. how I wish.. lol... So don't blame me.. we are all humans...

After all that's how one guy said in one post that he "likes" the woman with wedding band (ring)...
Lol

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Tells You That She's HIV Positive A Night After You Had Sex. by ideamonster: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
shes dead
Re: If Your Girlfriend Tells You That She's HIV Positive A Night After You Had Sex. by advanceDNA: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
ednut1:
Having sex with an hiv person does not automatically mean who have contracted it

All of them be licking vagińa and asshóle before using condóms these days....

So yeah..they automatically have it... grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Tells You That She's HIV Positive A Night After You Had Sex. by Purvan(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Strangle her then dissolve her body in my bath tub with sulfuric acid
Re: If Your Girlfriend Tells You That She's HIV Positive A Night After You Had Sex. by jeromestarks: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Purvan:
Strangle her then dissolve her body in my bath tub with sulfuric acid

If you're close to this guy in real life, please be careful. I repeat, be careful.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How She Stopped Le$b!anism / She Made This Statement / Pregnancy Prank Call On Boyfriend| How Did He React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.