Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? (2124 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife / A 12-year-old's Girlfriend Tells Him She's Pregnant, Hilarious (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by mamagee3(f): 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
Guys, how do you react when your girlfriend tells you to shut up in your house?
Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by SultanOfPuna: 12:03am On Jul 22, 2022
Rough Sex after i wooze her Slap for disrespecting me.It works everytime 10/10

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by fman(m): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2022
I will shut up
It's better than
Her Billings.
This girl don Bill
Me skata.
God plz help me.

15 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by Exkandayee(m): 12:34am On Jul 22, 2022
That's normal thing here in the US, bur can never happen back in Nigeria,

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by EASYGURU(m): 3:14am On Jul 22, 2022
fman:
I will shut up
It's better than
Her Billings

Finished man don drop quote angry grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by TimFisher2: 3:35am On Jul 22, 2022
undecided

I will shut down my damn mouth because I'm not worthy to be a man

It will forever remain shut till she acknowledges me as the man and apologize before I will open my mouth and give her some senses she will never forget in her life time!

8 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by SmellyNyash: 4:45am On Jul 22, 2022
I go slap nonsense comot for her stinking mouth!!!

Anyway, she won't even try it.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:47am On Jul 22, 2022
SmellyNyash:

Wife beater spotted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by Joshintua(m): 6:11am On Jul 22, 2022
I will gladly shut up and wait for when she comes up with billing and use that as an escape bait...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by BlueAir: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2022
undecided abusive woman spotted
Holluwhakemmy:
Wife beater spotted.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by Chloraseptic: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2022
They will soon come here and tell you it's not an insult.

But tell them to tell their father to shut up when he's talking to them since it's not an insult they will get angry..

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by posty56: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2022
I will tell he " yes ma", kiss her feet by her chocolate 'cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by Vix805: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2022
my reply: w9w,ok then.
aand I'm out no be me go vex wose you slap ,I know wetin I dey avoid.
Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by 40fy: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2022

**I'm a god, so nobody's gonn' tell me to shut up!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2022
I will shut up and do transfer of aggression on her kpekus later
Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by silibaba: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2022
mamagee3:
That one mean say your girlfriend don't see you finish.
Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by sammuell(m): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2022
I close mouth
Fine music play or go gist my guys
Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2022
fman:
I will shut up
It's better than
Her Billings
Lol u are wicked!!!
Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2022
SmellyNyash:

See woman beater!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by Lastborn55(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2022
I will look at her and Walk away, but before she gets my attention again hmmm
Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by EmiDon11: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2022
BenDo63:
I will shut up and do transfer of aggression on her kpekus later
nigga u just brought the word out from my mouth

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by Demigod22: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2022
Never in the history of calm down has anyone really calm down after being told to calm down.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by LikeAking: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2022
For me, I will end d relationship or marriage.

I am a principled man.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by Vyzz: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2022
cool

I shut up now...
Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by DavidHarry(m): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
I wasn't suppose to be talking at the first place. Supposed to be throwing her things out, breaking up... stuff like that
Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by Galantis: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
na 2 dial her "SMS" na?
Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by Freelane33(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
A foolish man can only be shut up by the wife . If you ain’t foolish , your wife has no reasons to shut you up or down .
I don’t know why most people feel because you’re a man you must be forgiven for been stupid . If I’m a woman and you as my husband is acting foolish , to prevent you from bringing disgrace to my family I’ll definitely shut you up .
No offense .
Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by LordIsaac(m): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
That'll be the end of the relationship...a good tree cannot bring forth corrupt fruits. She lacks respect, simple. I'm far from simping.
Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by Mercury12(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
mamagee3:
it depends on the situation. I just might shut up and mind my business. If she is too stubborn to listen then it is over between us. No stress abeg
Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by kingPhidel(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Only girls without morals can tell a guy to shut up. Therefore if such happens, you kict the hell out her ass outa ya house. Not beating o
mamagee3:
Re: Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? by fman(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol u are wicked!!!
grin

(1) (Reply)

6 Abortions In 2 Years / My Life Is Strange, I'm Not Smart. But God Always Help Me / Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.