Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men (114897 Views)

Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) / Mo’cheddah Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Portraits / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 12:04am On Aug 20, 2016
EpicMaurice:

sorry bruh but you read a text with your eyes.....not ears
metaphorically speaking
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 12:05am On Aug 20, 2016
BoboYekini:
Haha. Well there's just something off, can't put a finger on it...
It is in your head bro.
Given the way you guys kiss and tell and exaggerate things.
Igbo men are spread all over Nigeria. They are enjoying a diversified meal of pussy from every nook and cranny of Nigeria, unavailable to most Nigerian tribes who are stuck in their enclaves.
But unlike you, we don't yap about it.

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ChappyChase: 12:07am On Aug 20, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
lolzz you must have comprehension problems. i said i dig / fancy yoruba women. try to clean out your biafran ears bro
Hahahahahahhaha.......
The last time I checked you too retarded to go close to one of them, cause they want to hang out with an igbo guy not this yoruba demon as you fondly called! Sleep well and in case you find it difficult to sleep, just look for a thread to pour your hate on you sadist!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 12:08am On Aug 20, 2016
ChappyChase:

Please stick with the white lady so you won't die of skin disease(too much dirty from your Yoruba counterpart)!
lolzzzz i have dated many yoruba women and i can tell you anyman who has not tried a sophisticated yoruba woman is missing out ( emphasis on sophisticated ). imagine dating otedolas daughters ? dj cuppy or temi ? very posh sophisticated easy going yoruba girls, overtly westernized in values and outlook. bros ? nothing in nigeria beats dating a posh yoruba girl. thats the ultimate price in nigeria. but you speak so much about dirty yoruba women so i assume you live in face me i face you which is where you encounter those types right ? STEP YOUR HUSTLE GAME UP NIGGA SO YOU CAN KICK IT WITH THE SOPHISTICATED POSH YORUBA GIRLS grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 12:09am On Aug 20, 2016
SEE YOU GUYS LATER.
Igbo amaka. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by freecocoa(f): 12:10am On Aug 20, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
bro like i said, my attraction is strictly for yoruba women. i dont find igbo or hausa women compatible with my personality . i am only compatible with white women and yoruba women. not saying there are no attractive igbo girls because every tribe has attractive girls, its a personality thing. i like women who are very easy going and non-aggressive because i am a chilled out kinda nigga. i find non-aggressive traits mostly in yoruba or white women wink
Hahaha my Yoruba sisters not aggressive? Hahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 12:10am On Aug 20, 2016
ChappyChase:

Hahahahahahhaha.......
The last time I checked you too retarded to go close to one of them, cause they want to hang out with an igbo guy not this yoruba demon as you fondly called! Sleep well and in case you find it difficult to sleep, just look for a thread to pour your hate on you sadist!!!!!!!
Yeah the hungry ones lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 12:12am On Aug 20, 2016
freecocoa:
Hahaha my Yoruba sisters not aggressive? Hahaha grin
some are aggressive lol, there are aggressive women in every tribe. but you have a higher chance of running into a non-aggressive yoruba than a non-aggressive igbo woman. its a numbers game. grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by freecocoa(f): 12:12am On Aug 20, 2016
cstr14:
It is in your head bro.
Igbo men are spread all over Nigeria. They are enjoying a diversified meal of pussy from every nook and cranny of Nigeria, unavailable to most Nigerian tribes who are stuck in their enclaves.
Perhaps that's what I was referring to, when I said I had an unshakeable feeling about them demons. grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by freecocoa(f): 12:17am On Aug 20, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
some are aggressive lol, there are aggressive women in every tribe. but you have a higher chance of running into a non-aggressive yoruba than a non-aggressive igbo woman. its a numbers game. grin
Sweery even you know that's not true, igbo chics got nothing on a yoruba sister when it comes to being loud loud/aggressive. grin grin

Ever heard the word "selense"? Igbo girls sabi do selense, go figure. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 12:24am On Aug 20, 2016
freecocoa:
Nothing to be ready for jor.cheesy

Lol. When it hits you like a hurricane, you'll understand why Yoruba dons are the most desirable out of Africa. grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 12:24am On Aug 20, 2016
freecocoa:
Sweery even you know that's not true, igbo chics got nothing on a yoruba sister when it comes to being loud loud/aggressive. grin grin

Ever heard the word "selense"? Igbo girls sabi do selense, go figure. grin
well its like this, empty vessels make the most noise, point being while you may see many noisy yoruba girls, they are usually very harmless. their voice is their weapon. but you know it ends with the noise. however i find that igbo girls have a tendency to go further than that if they are angry, its like a genetic thing right ? A woman gets one chromosome from her had and one from her mum. and we all know igbo men are very boisterous and pugnacious right ? yeah that boisterous and pugnacious gene passes over to the women. an igbo woman can knife you if she gets angry enough is what i am tryna say here, or set you up etc etc. you just dont know how far she can take her anger is what i am tryna say. yeah i am not comfortable around those traits. but like i said yoruba women is all noise but most are harmless wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by freecocoa(f): 12:28am On Aug 20, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. When it hits you like a hurricane, you'll understand why Yoruba dons are the most desirable out of Africa. grin
Lol, talk is cheap eh. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 12:32am On Aug 20, 2016
[s]
cstr14:
It is in your head bro.
[/s]

Shut ya gob. What guy doesn't kiss and tell? I don't know any guy that has ever fvcked a bad biitch and not chat about it with friends. And that's the same way chics also discuss shyte with their closest friends.

Igbo nyggahs are the loudest exhibitionists ever - the way you lot brag about money/wealth you don't have, adds credence to that. So if an Igbo nyggah were to fvck a bad biitch he'd be the first to announce to the world. You lot just lack the prerequisite game/wit to get chics. And that's one area where the average Yoruba guy is very proficient. grin grin Ya fashion sense is also very crude. grin You don't get puzzy, stop it. grin

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 12:34am On Aug 20, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol, talk is cheap eh. grin grin

Lol, that's why they all say till they start screaming and saying papi. grin grin

Ingenious Oduduwa stamp is coming for you..... grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cupidFlint(m): 12:34am On Aug 20, 2016
Damn

This niqqa murda'd em.....
Jidenna

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by freecocoa(f): 12:48am On Aug 20, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol, that's why they all say till they start screaming and saying papi. grin grin

Ingenious Oduduwa stamp is coming for you..... grin
Lol.

Not gonna happen papi, that ship done sailed.grin grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by freecocoa(f): 12:50am On Aug 20, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
well its like this, empty vessels make the most noise, point being while you may see many noisy yoruba girls, they are usually very harmless. their voice is their weapon. but you know it ends with the noise. however i find that igbo girls have a tendency to go further than that if they are angry, its like a genetic thing right ? A woman gets one chromosome from her had and one from her mum. and we all know igbo men are very boisterous and pugnacious right ? yeah that boisterous and pugnacious gene passes over to the women. an igbo woman can knife you if she gets angry enough is what i am tryna say here, or set you up etc etc. you just dont know how far she can take her anger is what i am tryna say. yeah i am not comfortable around those traits. but like i said yoruba women is all noise but most are harmless wink
undecided undecided grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 20, 2016
Lmao @ pugnacious Igbo men. cheesy
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 1:39am On Aug 20, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol.

Not gonna happen papi, that ship done sailed.grin grin

Lol, now you're calling me "papi" - that's the Yoruba don's suave working on you right there. grin

The ship is right there at the harbour and the ingenious Oduduwa stamp is coming to board it soon. Expect it like Christians are expecting Jesus. grin

Are you Victoria falls like most Igbo chics? lipsrsealed
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by sagitariusbaby(m): 1:44am On Aug 20, 2016
aloyemeka1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/545035_lemar_JPGa9d93b02f8ab1e8409256b9e29c6dd9d

This guy is too gorgeous. Don't you think he could be gay?. Have you seen him with a woman before?
And so? What is wrong with being gay? Abi na ur as* him dey straff?
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by justmenoni: 1:54am On Aug 20, 2016
Op stop been bias...add okon,mr ibu,that gerra outta here man infact add all the handsome shocked grin grin grin grin igbo celeb as well
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by gozmok1(m): 3:34am On Aug 20, 2016
THREAD CLOSE

IF I SEE ANY KPIM

YOU KNOW NAAA
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by bigfrancis21: 3:34am On Aug 20, 2016
cstr14:
lol.
This youtube video of an Igbo husband and his Yoruba wife is damn funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAV2F9ylQTI

This is a good video. What I liked the most was how the narrator made it clear that Egwusi and Ogbono soups especially are Igbo soups, going against what some nairalanders had claimed on this forum before. Ofe nsala, ukazi/utazi, Ofe owerri, Ofe ede etc. we know are authentic Igbo soups. The Yoruba lady did not count those soups as Yoruba soups when she was listing native Yoruba soups.

Funnny enough, the yoruba lady pronounced 'Ofe owerri' way better than the Emeka of a guy who's supposed to be Igbo. grin I guess he's one of those Lagos born and bred Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by RickyTan: 3:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Igbo Amaka for realz
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ChynoBEATS: 6:51am On Aug 20, 2016
aloyemeka1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/545011_Ugo_JPGbc719479d9d29a90d1c8674426ffa994

Tuvi James is Tiv and not Igbo.

Nope he's igbo

In his interview here is what he said
When asked this question "You were christened Ugo Igwegbe. How did you come about the name Tuvi James? "

I'm proud of
my heritage. And heritage is something you could
never run away from. My real name actually is Ugo
Igwegbe Tuvi James, but when people hear the Tuvi
James they confuse themselves, they think whether
I'm from Tupe, Tiv and all that. I'm an Ibo boy from
that is my pedigree. That is who I am. But my swag in
life is I can even say that I'm a Lagosian. But my swag in life about from being an Ibo boy …we are one people, one flesh, one kind of life. ..so I tell people to see me as their brother…because Africa we need to unite as one.

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by sharpchap: 6:56am On Aug 20, 2016
Meanwhile I no see my picture disrespectful op Mchew!
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by stansaintly(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2016
Ineke Bethel Stanley

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by chydii(f): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2016
Bliss4Lyfe:
Ugo Tuvi James
My love for this guy grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ofeoil: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2016
Basket mouth and him brother.

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ofeoil: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2016
Mikel Obi brother...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More / Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities / Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.